New Topic Respond to this Topic
Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 23rd, 2012 @ 10:54 AM Reply

At 9/23/12 09:02 AM, TheRainbowZilla wrote: Well, son, when a fanboy/fangirl thinks that one character loves another character very much, he/she starts writing fanfics of them in a relationship... or something.

True story...

wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 23rd, 2012 @ 05:50 PM Reply

At 9/23/12 03:37 AM, Sectus wrote:
At 9/23/12 12:01 AM, wildfire4461 wrote: Went to my first pony con today: http://www.sillyfillycon.org/
Man I wish I could manage to go to one of those conventions. Normally it isn't my thing, but it seems like it would be interesting to go about trying. Where I live there aren't many bronies, so it can be hard sometimes, man.

I was lucky to be able to go to this one. It was around a 180 mile round trip for me. It was worth it though. Hopefully one will spring up in your area. This one was just going to be a meetup between some KC area bronies, but in 2 months it blossomed into a con.
Here's the FB page for it: http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/508714229145837/

Have a pic' of the Luna plushie White Dove brought (guess she was still adding some details to it):

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 23rd, 2012 @ 08:22 PM Reply

At 9/23/12 05:50 PM, wildfire4461 wrote: Have a pic' of the Luna plushie White Dove brought (guess she was still adding some details to it):

That plushie is absolutely fantastic. Very well done if I don't say so myself. I'm guessing these aren't up for grabs, then?

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 23rd, 2012 @ 10:38 PM Reply

At 9/23/12 08:22 PM, Sectus wrote:
At 9/23/12 05:50 PM, wildfire4461 wrote: Have a pic' of the Luna plushie White Dove brought (guess she was still adding some details to it):
That plushie is absolutely fantastic. Very well done if I don't say so myself. I'm guessing these aren't up for grabs, then?

Not that it really matters. Stuff like that, especially a Luna plushie that well made, would end up costing like $700 if not more.

I want an AJ plushie :(

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
desert116
desert116
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2012 @ 04:04 AM Reply

That... is glorious.

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2012 @ 07:11 AM Reply

At 9/24/12 03:05 AM, Eddmario wrote: Oh god no, now this has been ponified...

I honestly thought that would be the one thing that nobody ponified. My goodness, the lengths this fandom will go to are hilarious.

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2012 @ 01:22 PM Reply

At 9/23/12 05:50 PM, wildfire4461 wrote:
Have a pic' of the Luna plushie White Dove brought (guess she was still adding some details to it):

This looks great!

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2012 @ 06:45 PM Reply

HOH MAH GAWD SEASON 3 AIRS IN OCTOBER!!!

wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2012 @ 12:05 AM Reply

At 9/24/12 01:25 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 9/24/12 01:22 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 9/23/12 05:50 PM, wildfire4461 wrote:
This looks great!
Epic!

I know. I've gotta' start playing the lottery so I can have her make me one (and maybe a Woona one). I think prices start at $700 for alicorns.

Here's some more stuff from the con.

Jessi doing a quick rap to Amplifyre (which was coming from someone's model of a shoulder fired bass cannon :P): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsFBg3N4Ea8

The other White Dove plushies: http://i.imgur.com/EDwBN.jpg (not pictured: Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. here's one that includes those 2 http://whitedove-creations.deviantart.com/art/My-Herd-is-Rea dy-For-the-Con-on-Saturday-328313350 )
And a pic' of the few things I picked up at the con: http://i.imgur.com/QUfHd.jpg

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2012 @ 01:44 AM Reply

At 9/25/12 01:34 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: EQD really knows how to make interesting discussions.

Also, sci-fi. Damn near all of it.

It isn't like I mind. I will read any fanfiction as long as it doesn't have that repugnant pony sex bullshit in it, and it is legible to a standard that is socially acceptable.

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2012 @ 04:16 AM Reply

At 9/25/12 02:11 AM, Eddmario wrote: I guess the world WILL end in 2012 after all, since we now have a news report on us that shows only the positive stuff.

As good as it is to see something nice being said about the show and it's audience, I can't help but notice not a single non-basement dwellerish looking person highlighted at (of course) that gameshop. I've been to stores like those once or twice to pick up some of those expensive fucking Warhammer models and the guy I talked to kinda weirded me out with his...nerdiness? I don't even know. They just really fit the bill when it comes to who I'd expect to see at a store like that.

Makes me wonder though, are most fans really like that or was that just a really bad example? I like the show as much as the next guy, but at least I can keep up appearances that I'm not a huge nerd. lmao

Not sure if anyone will get what I mean, and I'm not even hating. Guess I was just hoping our collective fanbase was...more pretty.
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Movie Buff
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2012 @ 07:47 AM Reply

At 9/25/12 04:16 AM, Ryan wrote:
At 9/25/12 02:11 AM, Eddmario wrote: Not sure if anyone will get what I mean, and I'm not even hating. Guess I was just hoping our collective fanbase was...more pretty.

We will never be as pretty as our distant Trekkie relatives. Fucking Star Trek has more women in it's fandom than it does men, and John De Lancie can attest to that statement.

foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2012 @ 06:16 PM Reply

October....im serious about this one season three will air in october.
it might be another nightmare night episode.

Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 26th, 2012 @ 06:01 PM Reply

At 9/25/12 06:16 PM, foxkitaxel wrote: October....im serious about this one season three will air in october.

Hmm... I heard it was planned to air in November. Which kind of kills me because I'm so hyped up for Halo 4 in November, so now that's ANOTHER thing I have to wait for in November.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, this isn't really pony-related but is anyone else picking up Halo 4 in November? I know I definitely will be.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 26th, 2012 @ 06:42 PM Reply

Am I the only one who just can't keep up with this club? Seriously, this club keeps getting updated constantly. Not that this is bad, but it just seems like I have to constantly monitor this club so that I'm up to date. Anyone else feeling this?

" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.

Kunera
Kunera
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 26th, 2012 @ 08:30 PM Reply

At 9/26/12 06:42 PM, powerdude964 wrote: Am I the only one who just can't keep up with this club? Seriously, this club keeps getting updated constantly. Not that this is bad, but it just seems like I have to constantly monitor this club so that I'm up to date. Anyone else feeling this?

Not really. I mean, I've probably missed out on a lot of stuff, because I rarely keep up with it, but I'll just pop in whenever, and see what's up whenever I do.

Hey guys, you should totally check out my YouTube channel.
Also, dat Steam

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 26th, 2012 @ 08:39 PM Reply

At 9/26/12 06:42 PM, powerdude964 wrote: Am I the only one who just can't keep up with this club? Seriously, this club keeps getting updated constantly. Not that this is bad, but it just seems like I have to constantly monitor this club so that I'm up to date. Anyone else feeling this?

You think this club gets updated frequently? I check up on it every few hours and it RARELY gets updated.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 26th, 2012 @ 08:58 PM Reply

I definitely do. I mean, jesus christ. It's been about a year and there are over 200 pages of replies. Jesus.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 26th, 2012 @ 09:27 PM Reply

I definitely do. I mean, jesus christ. It's been about a year and there are over 200 pages of replies. Jesus.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 26th, 2012 @ 09:44 PM Reply

At 9/26/12 09:27 PM, Bryan wrote: I definitely do. I mean, jesus christ. It's been about a year and there are over 200 pages of replies. Jesus.

Urgh. Double post, sorry about that guys, my bad.

BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 26th, 2012 @ 09:50 PM Reply

Posting to prevent Bryan from quadruple posting.

Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 26th, 2012 @ 11:08 PM Reply

Seriously had one of my best days today. Some chick at my school had a Fluttershy t-shirt on, I informed her that Fluttershy was obviously best pony. She responded promptly with a brohoof.

I love days like this. Need to get me a shirt like that.
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 27th, 2012 @ 02:42 AM Reply

At 9/26/12 11:08 PM, Sectus wrote: Seriously had one of my best days today. Some chick at my school had a Fluttershy t-shirt on, I informed her that Fluttershy was obviously best pony. She responded promptly with a brohoof.

I love days like this. Need to get me a shirt like that.

If you're in High School, you're not a senior yet, and your school has graphic design classes available for all grades, take them next year. I took 2 in my senior year. If only the show and the fandom began a year earlier, I'd have made a pony shirt instead of a Lucky 38 or Brotherhood of Steel one...

Also, you'd think Target or Wal-Mart would have brony shirts...

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 27th, 2012 @ 02:51 AM Reply

At 9/25/12 06:16 PM, foxkitaxel wrote: October....im serious about this one season three will air in october.

Source?

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
RapidStrike
RapidStrike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Programmer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 27th, 2012 @ 04:24 AM Reply

what if pone was actually giant

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 27th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM Reply

At 9/27/12 04:24 AM, RapidStrike wrote: what if pone was actually giant

It is hilarious because there would be that one jackass trying to find out if she had reproductive organs.

Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 27th, 2012 @ 08:09 AM Reply

At 9/27/12 07:07 AM, Sectus wrote:
At 9/27/12 04:24 AM, RapidStrike wrote: what if pone was actually giant
It is hilarious because there would be that one jackass trying to find out if she had reproductive organs.

boop