• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 27th, 2012 @ 07:41 PM Reply

At 8/27/12 06:02 PM, oobooglunk wrote:
At 8/27/12 05:49 PM, Mumbo wrote:
At 8/27/12 05:29 PM, oobooglunk wrote:
Just go away. Your textwall was annoying, nigh unreadable, and your points showed obvious proof that you have only actually seen the first pilot episodes, where the characters are played out as such because the stage must be set for the rest of the season.
Discord doesn't appear until the second season, so your argument is invalid. Moreover, your obvious irritability at the length of my post doesn't give your intelligence much credit, as I always proofread my texts for legibility and grammar.

You obviously do a poor job, otherwise it would not be a wall. And going in to something believing that it will be bad makes it as such. Your mind made it a bad show, not the show itself.

Go away.

|XBL Gamertag: ShadowboltRD | Bronies before Hoenies| YenMuffin made my sig

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 27th, 2012 @ 08:26 PM Reply

At 8/27/12 05:37 PM, Sectus wrote: Stuff

I 100% agree with everything said in this comment.

" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 27th, 2012 @ 10:18 PM Reply

At 8/27/12 08:34 PM, RightWingGamer wrote: Also, while we're on the topic of OCD, why doesn't Adrian Monk have a ponification?

We somewhat do, as PONIES: The Anthology II has a parody/tribute of the show's opening

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 27th, 2012 @ 10:49 PM Reply

I just want to say something regarding the whole "mlp ripped off of Sonic" talk...

Super Saiy- er I mean Super Sonic.

That is all.

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 28th, 2012 @ 01:32 AM Reply

I think it would be interesting if they applied a few more concepts to season three. Time travel, supernatural abilities, and other things. Needs more sci-fi.

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 28th, 2012 @ 02:12 AM Reply

At 8/28/12 01:32 AM, Sectus wrote: I think it would be interesting if they applied a few more concepts to season three. Time travel, supernatural abilities, and other things. Needs more sci-fi.

Holy shit, I think I just figured out when season 3's gonna premiere! Specifically, what it's gonna premiere 8 hours before...

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 28th, 2012 @ 02:59 AM Reply

At 8/28/12 02:16 AM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 8/28/12 02:12 AM, Eddmario wrote: Holy shit, I think I just figured out when season 3's gonna premiere! Specifically, what it's gonna premiere 8 hours before...
Well, don't keep us in suspense!

Notice how I quoted someone who mentioned sci-fi and TIME TRAVEL. Now, what premieres soon that's sci-fi and has to do with time travel? I'll give you a hint: Time Turner approves of this.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 28th, 2012 @ 03:36 AM Reply

At 8/28/12 03:11 AM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 8/28/12 02:59 AM, Eddmario wrote: Notice how I quoted someone who mentioned sci-fi and TIME TRAVEL. Now, what premieres soon that's sci-fi and has to do with time travel? I'll give you a hint: Time Turner approves of this.
Mhm, it's a bit of a stretch to think they'd try to tie the premiere together with Back to the Future 4.

or Doctor Who.
Not saying it's impossible, but it's not exactly probable.

All I want to know is when exactly Season 3 is coming out so I can start my nerdgasm and get pumped up for it, and then watch it with Fina.

foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 28th, 2012 @ 10:40 AM Reply

How does their world work, for them it seems Equestria is the name of the planet, but to me it sems to be the name of a country.
Any thoughts on that?

e-lord
e-lord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 28th, 2012 @ 12:07 PM Reply

At 8/28/12 11:31 AM, Criminal-23 wrote:
At 8/28/12 10:40 AM, foxkitaxel wrote: How does their world work, for them it seems Equestria is the name of the planet, but to me it sems to be the name of a country.
Any thoughts on that?
I haven't gone extremely deep into the MLP world yet (just started watching Season 2 Episode 4, lol), but I'd say Equestria is the name of the planet itself. There's ponyville, Canterlot, the Apple town with the mamoths (lol, forgot what it was called), etc. and they are all located in 'Equestria'. Perhaps it's just a province, or maybe the whole country.

I personally like it to be a country, but the odds are going in favor to the term 'planet', since I always hear the villains (example: Luna, Discord) say 'I will rule all of Equestria' and bla bla bla. Kinda relates to Ganondorf from LoZ saying 'I will rule all of Hyrule', lol.

Anypony disaproves?

there's an episode you haven't seen yet called hearth's warming eve, in which they describe the origin of equestria, which wasn't initially inhabited by ponies, it was where they migrated after their old country was frozen by the hatred of the three races: earth ponies, pegasi and unicorns

equestria is just a country, not a planet

also, "equestria" refers to horse riding, and since there are griffons and such, it hints that there are other countries out there

Creator of the Death Note club
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 28th, 2012 @ 05:50 PM Reply

At 8/28/12 06:08 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: When you see it...

Wait, is that a plushie without the disgusting horrid hole on the back of it? I want it. Now.

foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 28th, 2012 @ 06:00 PM Reply

At 8/28/12 05:50 PM, Sectus wrote:
Wait, is that a plushie without the disgusting horrid hole on the back of it? I want it. Now.

Its a trap!!

Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 28th, 2012 @ 06:50 PM Reply

Hey, that disgusting horrid hole on the back 'as you so call it' is an excellent conversation starter and the doll itself fits lovely on my mantlepiece.

Plus, it works well as a puppet when entertaining company and is even an excellent drink koozie while I'm at the computer.

*takes sip*

Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 28th, 2012 @ 07:50 PM Reply

The holes in the back are used to store supplies to clean and maintain the plushie, right?

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 28th, 2012 @ 08:24 PM Reply

At 8/28/12 06:50 PM, Ryan wrote:
Hey, that disgusting horrid hole on the back 'as you so call it' is an excellent conversation starter and the doll itself fits lovely on my mantlepiece.

Plus, it works well as a puppet when entertaining company and is even an excellent drink koozie while I'm at the computer.

*takes sip*

Ohmygosh, you got one too? Wow, it keeps my drink really cold too! I love this hole.

*Takes sip*

|XBL Gamertag: ShadowboltRD | Bronies before Hoenies| YenMuffin made my sig

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 29th, 2012 @ 03:34 AM Reply

Just a little clarification about the post I did where I mentioned that Andrew WK would be on Conan. Turns out he was just the musical guest, but the fact that he's, and I quote, "...gonna be a guest speaker at a My Little Pony convention" was at least mentioned.

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 29th, 2012 @ 08:48 AM Reply

At 8/29/12 05:03 AM, Amaranthus wrote: New pony art I found.
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/jake-thesnake/chrysalis-s itting-down

Proof haters go around giving pony art zero ratings. It should have a higher score than that.

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer

BBS Signature
Redbob86
Redbob86
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 30th, 2012 @ 01:25 AM Reply

At 8/29/12 12:40 PM, Eddmario wrote: Looks like the Pinkie Pie armor mod for Skyrim was featured on X-Play recently.

"Pinkie Pie is currently the only available mod". Despite the fact that they used footage of Rarity and Twilight mods in their own friggin' video. Yeesh, and TV wonders why it's losing to the internet, they can't even keep things straight in their own videos. It's one thing to not know anything about the fandom or the show, but how the hell do you screw up something that you clearly spent a considerable amount of time finding footage and editing it for? This isn't hard, they're clearly 3 different characters in center focus.

Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 30th, 2012 @ 02:41 AM Reply

At 8/30/12 01:25 AM, Redbob86 wrote: "Pinkie Pie is currently the only available mod". Despite the fact that they used footage of Rarity and Twilight mods in their own friggin' video. Yeesh, and TV wonders why it's losing to the internet, they can't even keep things straight in their own videos. It's one thing to not know anything about the fandom or the show, but how the hell do you screw up something that you clearly spent a considerable amount of time finding footage and editing it for? This isn't hard, they're clearly 3 different characters in center focus.

Well, slip ups will be slip ups, I suppose. You can't really expect people in television to be clear headed when they are making stuff. These slip ups have happened before, and they will happen again as well. Love and tolerate, man. Love and tolerate.

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 30th, 2012 @ 12:52 PM Reply

At 8/30/12 01:25 AM, Redbob86 wrote:
At 8/29/12 12:40 PM, Eddmario wrote: Looks like the Pinkie Pie armor mod for Skyrim was featured on X-Play recently.
"Pinkie Pie is currently the only available mod". Despite the fact that they used footage of Rarity and Twilight mods in their own friggin' video. Yeesh, and TV wonders why it's losing to the internet, they can't even keep things straight in their own videos. It's one thing to not know anything about the fandom or the show, but how the hell do you screw up something that you clearly spent a considerable amount of time finding footage and editing it for? This isn't hard, they're clearly 3 different characters in center focus.

Um, maybe all the gameplay they showed was taken from previews for the rest of the mane 6 mods, and that the only one that's finished and available to download is the Pinkie Pie one? Did you ever think of that?

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 30th, 2012 @ 08:02 PM Reply

Freddy Mercury is best pony.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 30th, 2012 @ 08:50 PM Reply

I think it would be really cool if they did a "how it is done" for your basic FiM episode. Just to see all the effort it takes to make one and keep it cute, fun, and interesting at the same time.

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 30th, 2012 @ 09:18 PM Reply

At 8/30/12 08:50 PM, Sectus wrote: I think it would be really cool if they did a "how it is done" for your basic FiM episode. Just to see all the effort it takes to make one and keep it cute, fun, and interesting at the same time.

I agree with this.
Also, Tomb's remix of Eurobeat's "Discord" is now a playable song in Rock Band Blitz.

BBS Signature
ArcaneSoul
ArcaneSoul
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 31st, 2012 @ 12:04 AM Reply

would you guys protest if i shared my art of the dress remix here?

Make music with ALL the genres!

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 31st, 2012 @ 02:52 AM Reply

At 8/31/12 02:49 AM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 8/31/12 12:04 AM, ArcaneSoul wrote: would you guys protest if i shared my art of the dress remix here?
I might, but I'm a bit prejudiced against remixes. The other folks should enjoy it.

I don't mind a remix now and then as long as it is in good taste. Me being a more senior member of the group, I say go ahead and take a shot at posting it. You may want to wait for the others to post their opinions first, however.

Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 31st, 2012 @ 03:59 AM Reply

At 8/31/12 12:04 AM, ArcaneSoul wrote: would you guys protest if i shared my art of the dress remix here?

Pony related? Check.
Not picture spam? Check.
Original content? uber mega check.

I say post it.

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 31st, 2012 @ 12:39 PM Reply

At 8/31/12 03:59 AM, Finalfina wrote:
Pony related? Check.
Not picture spam? Check.
Original content? uber mega check.

I say post it.

^^^
this.

You're perfectly within the rules to post your original work.

the rules are more for the unoriginal picture spam, and the r34 stuff.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 31st, 2012 @ 03:56 PM Reply

We're almost one year old guys.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature