Be a Supporter!

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

  • 456,581 Views
  • 7,443 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-23 17:29:58 Reply

At 8/23/12 05:02 PM, Mumbo wrote: Am I the only brony here who absolutely adores Daring Do?

Unless they do more episodes involving Daring Do (which would be awesome) I doubt that you are going to find anyone else willing to profile themselves after a character with such a small part. Personally I find Daring Do to be an interesting character with many plus sides based on the small amount that I have seen of her.

Like I said, there is always the chance they will make another episode based around her.


[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-23 18:01:59 Reply

5 bucks says they do a rainbow dash episode with a Daring Do movie invovled.

foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-23 18:44:14 Reply

An episode featuring the background ponies.

Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-23 19:02:40 Reply

At 8/23/12 06:44 PM, foxkitaxel wrote: An episode featuring the background ponies.

Every episode, else they'd not be "background" any more

Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-23 19:36:36 Reply

At 8/23/12 07:25 PM, RightWingGamer wrote: Am I the only one who really wants them to do some kind of science fiction episode?

Hell, they already have magic and mythology in the show, and sci-fi and mythology go together like peanut butter and chocolate.

Well, I figured that an interesting episode would be a portal that leads to another planet other than the area of Equestria. I am a big fan of sci-fi shit, and I think this would be great.


[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-24 00:51:39 Reply

At 8/23/12 07:25 PM, RightWingGamer wrote: Am I the only one who really wants them to do some kind of science fiction episode?

Hell, they already have magic and mythology in the show, and sci-fi and mythology go together like peanut butter and chocolate.

Torchhoof? Doctor Whooves? Pony Wars? Pony's Guide to the Galaxy? Digiponies? My Little Tron? Pony to the Future?

Oh Luna, these pony puns are just getting more and more terrible and make less and less sense with each one

Oh, and Andrew W.K. is gonna be on Conan next week, and since he'll be speaking at Canterlot Gardens in a couple of weeks, he might mention it on there.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-24 00:58:01 Reply

At 8/24/12 12:51 AM, Eddmario wrote: Oh, and Andrew W.K. is gonna be on Conan next week, and since he'll be speaking at Canterlot Gardens in a couple of weeks, he might mention it on there.

I just love it when celebrities claim that they are bronies. We have Gabe Newell, the god of all gaming, and that is all I need to be secure with myself.


[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-24 13:21:09 Reply

At 8/24/12 12:58 AM, Sectus wrote: I just love it when celebrities claim that they are bronies. We have Gabe Newell, the god of all gaming, and that is all I need to be secure with myself.

Ponies confirmed for Episode 3.


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
scarface346
scarface346
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-24 17:55:24 Reply

Anyone else notice what a fishy deal Twilight's got for herself?

All she has to do is write a letter every week, and she gets a fully equipped library/ house. In fact, only Rarity, AJ and Pinkie have been shown to have legitimate sources of income...

Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-24 18:11:52 Reply

At 8/24/12 05:55 PM, scarface346 wrote: Anyone else notice what a fishy deal Twilight's got for herself?

All she has to do is write a letter every week, and she gets a fully equipped library/ house. In fact, only Rarity, AJ and Pinkie have been shown to have legitimate sources of income...

Well, I suppose that Twilight is going through a program where everything is paid for until she is able to move out on her own. As for Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, they may have jobs on the side where they earn bits.


[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-24 19:30:34 Reply

At 8/24/12 05:55 PM, scarface346 wrote: Anyone else notice what a fishy deal Twilight's got for herself?

All she has to do is write a letter every week, and she gets a fully equipped library/ house. In fact, only Rarity, AJ and Pinkie have been shown to have legitimate sources of income...

Rainbow is one of the ponies in charge of moving the clouds. Fluttershy is implied to running an animal shelter out of her house, as seen in "A Bird in the Hoof" and "May the Best Pet Win"


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-24 20:04:27 Reply

At 8/24/12 07:30 PM, Eddmario wrote:
Rainbow is one of the ponies in charge of moving the clouds. Fluttershy is implied to running an animal shelter out of her house, as seen in "A Bird in the Hoof" and "May the Best Pet Win"

Fluttershy is too adorable to work. :C

anyways, I've always assumed their state to be some socialist state, and that each pony either undergoes some type of education, is assigned some responsibility, or in some rare cases work.


“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-24 20:43:15 Reply

At 8/24/12 06:11 PM, Sectus wrote: Well, I suppose that Twilight is going through a program where everything is paid for until she is able to move out on her own. As for Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, they may have jobs on the side where they earn bits.

Dash does 10 seconds of work daily. She isn't shown to work because she's too fast.

Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-24 20:44:35 Reply

Does anybody have an accurate ETA for the third season, or perhaps a statement from someone? It is cutting pretty deeply into August at this point, and I'm starting to get slightly worried.


[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 46
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-24 22:39:45 Reply

At 8/24/12 08:04 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote:
Fluttershy is too adorable to work. :C

I would still work with her.


Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-24 23:00:46 Reply

At 8/24/12 10:39 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 8/24/12 08:04 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote:
Fluttershy is too adorable to work. :C
I would still work with her.

While I on the other hand would work her. Yes, work her.

Two to nothing on sex puns bam~

Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-24 23:15:41 Reply

At 8/24/12 11:00 PM, Ryan wrote: While I on the other hand would work her. Yes, work her.

Two to nothing on sex puns bam~

Try and keep those to a minimum there cap'n. We don't want to turn away any potential members that happen to hate cloppers with a passion.


[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-24 23:24:39 Reply

At 8/24/12 11:15 PM, Sectus wrote:
At 8/24/12 11:00 PM, Ryan wrote: While I on the other hand would work her. Yes, work her.

Two to nothing on sex puns bam~
Try and keep those to a minimum there cap'n. We don't want to turn away any potential members that happen to hate cloppers with a passion.

So no link to Ask Princess Molestia, even if it's a Gamer Luna image?


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-25 00:20:19 Reply

At 8/25/12 12:09 AM, Rhinocerider wrote:
Seriously though it sold for 700 dollars. Full respect to the person who bought it.

And disappointment at the same time.

Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-25 00:35:33 Reply

At 8/24/12 11:24 PM, Eddmario wrote: So no link to Ask Princess Molestia, even if it's a Gamer Luna image?

As long as it is tasteful, I do not mind it. Just try not to post to obvious clop or gore shit. If people really seem interested in viewing it, they can ask one of you and you can provide it. I would prefer to keep the group in a neutral state so we can cater to bronies of all types.


[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-25 13:47:30 Reply

At 8/25/12 12:18 PM, e-lord wrote: i had no idea ponyville had so many lesbians

i wonder what the societal norm is over there for homosexuality?

heterosexual pairings seem to be the norm, but there seems to be way more females than males, which makes me wonder...

I find this amusing simply for the fact that Rainbow Dash would never turn down a challenge. She would say something like "I'll bed them all in ten seconds flat." which would make me collapse in a fit of laughter.


[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-25 14:23:05 Reply

At 8/25/12 01:47 PM, Sectus wrote:
At 8/25/12 12:18 PM, e-lord wrote: i had no idea ponyville had so many lesbians

i wonder what the societal norm is over there for homosexuality?

heterosexual pairings seem to be the norm, but there seems to be way more females than males, which makes me wonder...
I find this amusing simply for the fact that Rainbow Dash would never turn down a challenge. She would say something like "I'll bed them all in ten seconds flat." which would make me collapse in a fit of laughter.

So true. So, so true. I dunno why, probably because I've not been watching MLP, and just waiting for the new season, but RD is only my 2nd favourite now. Daring Do is definitely numero uno.

HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-25 23:46:57 Reply

At 8/25/12 12:18 PM, e-lord wrote:
At 8/25/12 10:11 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Not sure if somebody posted this already, but this is just hilarious.
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/bluevon/clopjobs
i had no idea ponyville had so many lesbians

i wonder what the societal norm is over there for homosexuality?

heterosexual pairings seem to be the norm, but there seems to be way more females than males, which makes me wonder...

Polygamy usually happens when that happens. Men usually have multiple wives so that every woman can have a husband or partner and men get more wives for obvious reasons. This usually occurs after a massive total war that's severely depopulated a nation of males.

I wonder if a giant war has happened recently in the show's background...


Help Me

Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-26 00:55:23 Reply

At 8/25/12 11:46 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote: I wonder if a giant war has happened recently in the show's background...

Yes, I bet Ponymort attacked them shortly before the show's starting. In all seriousness, a war would be something rather interesting to see when it comes to FiM.


[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-26 01:55:38 Reply

At 8/26/12 01:00 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: Another awesome review by Josh Scorcher.

I want more of these reviews. They are rather intriguing.


[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-26 06:25:44 Reply

Hello again everyone. Not sure if i've been missed or not. Either way, I see that the club has a LOT of new members. Totally loving that it has stayed active throughout the summer. I just finished reading through everything i've missed in club.

I'm back in college and dammit, i want ponies already. Shame none of my roommates are bronies. I'll soon change that. My Fluttershy and I are ready for whatever this year has to throw at us!


Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
  • Member since: May. 30, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Movie Buff
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-26 10:13:38 Reply

At 8/26/12 06:25 AM, Finalfina wrote: Hello again everyone. Not sure if i've been missed or not. Either way, I see that the club has a LOT of new members. Totally loving that it has stayed active throughout the summer. I just finished reading through everything i've missed in club.

I'm back in college and dammit, i want ponies already. Shame none of my roommates are bronies. I'll soon change that. My Fluttershy and I are ready for whatever this year has to throw at us!

That Flutttershy is a spy. I am the TRUE and HONEST Fluttershy. I have 800+ posts, so you know I am legit.

Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-26 12:21:53 Reply

At 8/26/12 06:25 AM, Finalfina wrote: Hello again everyone. Not sure if i've been missed or not. Either way, I see that the club has a LOT of new members. Totally loving that it has stayed active throughout the summer. I just finished reading through everything i've missed in club.

I'm back in college and dammit, i want ponies already. Shame none of my roommates are bronies. I'll soon change that. My Fluttershy and I are ready for whatever this year has to throw at us!

Good to have you back here, Fina. I am starting school just recently, so most of my time is dedicated to that. What little free time I do have is spent here on NG, or on other computer-related pursuits. I am looking forward to Season 3 as well, but I am not sure as from what I understand they have not set a release date yet.


[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-26 12:44:15 Reply

At 8/26/12 06:25 AM, Finalfina wrote: At 8/26/12 10:13 AM, Fluttershy wrote: At 8/26/12 12:21 PM, Sectus wrote:

Oh no Fluttershy's taking over! RUN FOR THE HILLS!


Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-08-26 12:49:45 Reply

At 8/26/12 12:44 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 8/26/12 06:25 AM, Finalfina wrote: At 8/26/12 10:13 AM, Fluttershy wrote: At 8/26/12 12:21 PM, Sectus wrote:
Oh no Fluttershy's taking over! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature