Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-10 20:58:11 Reply

At 6/10/12 08:50 PM, Eddmario wrote:
At 6/10/12 08:47 PM, Eddmario wrote: Just went on Omegle cause I was bored, did the question thing, and for the first question the other guy did the following:
WTF just happened? It should have been this:

Link so I can use it to comment on Youtube?

|XBL Gamertag: ShadowboltRD | Bronies before Hoenies| YenMuffin made my sig

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-10 22:36:55 Reply

At 6/10/12 08:58 PM, SolidToad wrote:
At 6/10/12 08:50 PM, Eddmario wrote:
At 6/10/12 08:47 PM, Eddmario wrote: Just went on Omegle cause I was bored, did the question thing, and for the first question the other guy did the following:
WTF just happened? It should have been this:
Link so I can use it to comment on Youtube?

1. Right-click the image
2. Choose "Save image as..."
3. ???
4. PROFIT!

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-10 22:41:38 Reply

At 6/10/12 10:36 PM, Eddmario wrote: 1. Right-click the image
2. Choose "Save image as..."
3. ???
4. PROFIT!

I mean so that I can copypaste the actual text into a youtube comment.

Also, who all's doing the podcast thing?

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-11 00:38:55 Reply

At 6/11/12 12:03 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: Looks like E3 did have some quality titles to look forward to.

Oh god, the editing on that was absolutely horrid! Make it stop!

Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-11 03:54:33 Reply

Okay so new idea:

Forever replace Pegasister with either Bronita or Femare.

Love, Zachary~
Uchumaru08
Uchumaru08
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-11 04:44:21 Reply

At 6/11/12 04:21 AM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 6/11/12 03:54 AM, Ryan wrote: Okay so new idea:

Love, Zachary~
What is wrong with the term "Pegasister"? Why does this harmless (and badass) term get such a bad rap among the Brony community?

Why the need for extra words to describe a fan of the show? Can't brony be a unisex term? I call my mom bro all the time, the same could be applied to any female.

Minecraft - IAmJim .,--,. Steam - IAmJim
Sig made by Squidbit.

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-11 09:31:00 Reply

Love, Zachary~

Thou dare to question the Pegasus master race?

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-11 10:49:54 Reply

Love, Zachary~

I suggested "Bronita" a few months ago and most of you guys who replied shot it down in quick order, saying that there's no need to have gender-specific terms for mlp fans (whereas I thought it was witty and somewhat flattering >:x). Though I got a lil chuckle from Femare, sounds like someone with an Asian accent XD

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-11 12:34:24 Reply

At 6/11/12 10:49 AM, TailsPrower wrote: I suggested "Bronita" a few months ago and most of you guys who replied shot it down in quick order, saying that there's no need to have gender-specific terms for mlp fans (whereas I thought it was witty and somewhat flattering >:x). Though I got a lil chuckle from Femare, sounds like someone with an Asian accent XD

Bronies and femares doesn't sound too bad for an idea of what to call us fans. Wonder what you would call a fan who only enjoys one or two specific characters.

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-11 13:44:54 Reply

At 6/11/12 12:34 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 6/11/12 10:49 AM, TailsPrower wrote: I suggested "Bronita" a few months ago and most of you guys who replied shot it down in quick order, saying that there's no need to have gender-specific terms for mlp fans (whereas I thought it was witty and somewhat flattering >:x). Though I got a lil chuckle from Femare, sounds like someone with an Asian accent XD
Bronies and femares doesn't sound too bad for an idea of what to call us fans. Wonder what you would call a fan who only enjoys one or two specific characters.

The stable, maybe?

Looks like Michelle Creber, the VA for Applebloom and Sweetie Belle's singing voice, can't decide on an album title and wants the fandom to vote on it.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario

BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-11 13:58:36 Reply

At 6/11/12 01:44 PM, Eddmario wrote: Looks like Michelle Creber, the VA for Applebloom and Sweetie Belle's singing voice, can't decide on an album title and wants the fandom to vote on it.

Looking a gift horse in the vagina.

There. Pay me,

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-11 18:01:05 Reply

At 6/11/12 02:07 PM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 6/11/12 01:44 PM, Eddmario wrote: Looks like Michelle Creber, the VA for Applebloom and Sweetie Belle's singing voice, can't decide on an album title and wants the fandom to vote on it.
How about "Buy Some Apples"?

Isn't that how they censor curses in FiW?

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-11 20:31:21 Reply

At 6/11/12 06:01 PM, SolidToad wrote:
At 6/11/12 02:07 PM, RightWingGamer wrote:
How about "Buy Some Apples"?

Eyup.mlp, but then they had to censor the way they censored because they got into a lawsuit with a certain fruit company...

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-11 21:12:23 Reply

At 6/11/12 08:31 PM, Eddmario wrote:
Eyup.mlp, but then they had to censor the way they censored because they got into a lawsuit with a certain fruit company...

Which one?

Also, I'm working on a super BA Sweetie Bot Terminator pic right now.
Sorry for the shitty quality, my phone's camera is being gay and my scanner won't work. >:(

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-12 18:02:49 Reply

At 6/11/12 09:42 PM, Rhinocerider wrote: Shit meng, that looks nice.

"If the world doesn't want to love me, then I'll teach it to fear me instead!"

Anyway, best filly needs more popularity.

Rhino is my waifu now.

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-13 00:31:44 Reply

Move over Notch, Gabe, and Mr. Clinton, because Adrew W.K. will be the first celeb that's a brony to actually attend a brony convention.

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-13 13:11:49 Reply

Yeah, this thread is basically in a coma now. Hopefully it becomes more active, what with BroNYCon in a couple of weeks and the premier of PONIES: The Anthology II on the same date. Well, unless we're all too busy playing Dawnguard.

If you like dramatic fics, then I suggest this one. Let's just say somepony isn't who we thought they were...

No, it's not Cadence

BBS Signature
Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-13 13:20:33 Reply

At 6/13/12 01:11 PM, Eddmario wrote: Yeah, this thread is basically in a coma now. Hopefully it becomes more active, what with BroNYCon in a couple of weeks and the premier of PONIES: The Anthology II on the same date. Well, unless we're all too busy playing Dawnguard.

I'll get back here with the new season I guess.

░▒▓ C R Y I N G C R A Y F I S H ▓▒░

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-13 19:25:13 Reply

I came 20% more than when I saw the original.

BBS Signature
Skaren
Skaren
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-13 22:25:09 Reply

Does anyone else hate the general brony community but still like the show? No? Just me? Alright then. I swear, when they were still preaching love and tolerance I wanted to kill them all.

Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-14 06:40:44 Reply

• Derpy Gets Pranked
    Derpy Gets Pranked by MisterDavey

Derpy likes muffins

Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+

rip in piece

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-14 11:36:46 Reply

At 6/13/12 10:25 PM, Skaren wrote: Does anyone else hate the general brony community but still like the show? No? Just me? Alright then. I swear, when they were still preaching love and tolerance I wanted to kill them all.

You're not alone.

To me this show has nothing to do with gender stereotypes nor a doctrine of "love and tolerance solves every problem".

This show is entertaining, and the characters are adorable in the way a guy can watch kittens play with a box, or chase a flashlight.

The people who Preach "love and tolerance" crap are over simplifying the issue. in any given public issue, like poverty, or hunger their are lots of geopolitics, social, and economic factors involved. if solving them that simple, then the world would be a perfect place.

The people who attribute our behavior as some revolt against gender stereotypes are just trying to use our community as a proof for their pet causes and theses.

It IS possible for people to consciously choose to like something. the problem with attribution theory is the assumption that all behavior has some deep emotional foundation. the other problem is all the bias on the hand of the observer.

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-14 12:58:42 Reply

At 6/13/12 10:25 PM, Skaren wrote: Does anyone else hate the general brony community but still like the show? No? Just me? Alright then. I swear, when they were still preaching love and tolerance I wanted to kill them all.

I'm feeling you there, I'm hating the overabundance of stupid people who try to be "cute."
I'll still watch it, but I won't sympathize with most other fans. And sorry to anyone else, but furries just irk the shit out of me, so I won't care if you slapped a "brony" title on you. I won't like you just easily.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-14 13:18:26 Reply

At 6/14/12 06:40 AM, Racoonmario wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/597292
rip in piece

5/5.

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-14 13:36:08 Reply

At 6/14/12 11:36 AM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote:
You're not alone.

To me this show has nothing to do with gender stereotypes nor a doctrine of "love and tolerance solves every problem".

Cool your jets, Cranky Doodle. It's a brony thing if anything you don't have to embrace it if you don't consider yourself that kind of mlp fan. I'm a better person because of the whole "love and tolerance" pitch and I think the community's onto something with that, so honestly I don't get why you must actively discredit us about it just because you disagree. Looks like you could use a good dose of that "love and tolerance" crap, if ya ask me...

Loosen up a bit, pal. It's just a kid's show :\

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-14 13:54:33 Reply

At 6/14/12 01:36 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
Loosen up a bit, pal. It's just a kid's show :\

Very much this. Funny how some people (no one in this club thankfully) try to over-analyze the show and put their spin on it of what they think it is about and such. I can tolerate most things anyways but I suppose it;s something you grow use to doing over the years.

Also, another flash by MisterDavey uploaded here? Brilliant!

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-14 13:54:36 Reply

At 6/14/12 01:36 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
Cool your jets, Cranky Doodle. It's a brony thing if anything you don't have to embrace it if you don't consider yourself that kind of mlp fan. I'm a better person because of the whole "love and tolerance" pitch and I think the community's onto something with that,

"better" in what sense? you can't just say you are "better", to be better you must define the context of better. Better in terms of what?

Does being selfless really make you a "better" person, or do you simply do it to feel better about yourself? I recommend reading into Nietzsche's views on pity. Also, this idea of love and tolerance is nothing new.

so honestly I don't get why you must actively discredit us about it just because you disagree. Looks like you could use a good dose of that "love and tolerance" crap, if ya ask me...

I'm not discrediting you, I'm just stating my disagreements, and criticisms of your ideas, and claims.

I am calm, and I never said I hated, or didn't like any of you. ;P

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-14 14:33:24 Reply

Andrew W.K. is best pony.

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-14 14:36:57 Reply

At 6/14/12 01:54 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: "better" in what sense? you can't just say you are "better", to be better you must define the context of better. Better in terms of what?

I'd say better in terms of being more accepting, being more open to being openminded about perceived faults and differences of others.

Does being selfless really make you a "better" person, or do you simply do it to feel better about yourself? I recommend reading into Nietzsche's views on pity. Also, this idea of love and tolerance is nothing new.

I never said it was new, but I suppose the presentation of it is what really got to me. Also, there is no practical use to me in trying to differentiate between the practice of being a better person and consequently feeling better about myself, so long as the deed is done and they're better off than they were. Who says I can't do it for both? I'm no philosopher, that I'll admit, nor I don't have any vested interest in exploring the field. I'm a simple person, but don't assume that means I'm simpleminded. As for your suggested reading, I'll have to politely decline, as I harbor an enduring aversion for reading. I don't necessarily hate it, but I generally don't enjoy doing it and I wind up falling asleep from boredom anyways.

I'm not discrediting you, I'm just stating my disagreements, and criticisms of your ideas, and claims.

There are more appreciable and respectable ways of criticizing than using terms like "crap" to describe the ethos of other people, which implies that you were indeed trying to belittle it. If you're going to be critical, don't shoot yourself in the foot in front of open minded folks by making yourself sound biased.

I just wish you tried to be more likeable. The way I've seen you carry yourself around this thread makes it difficult to enjoy your presence. Then again, that doesn't make you obligated to do so, but I'd rather like people than not.

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-06-14 15:27:28 Reply

At 6/14/12 02:36 PM, TailsPrower wrote:

Let's just agree to disagree with the ideological side, unless any of us make an objective claim, that conversation is just opinion.

There are more appreciable and respectable ways of criticizing than using terms like "crap" to describe the ethos of other people, which implies that you were indeed trying to belittle it. If you're going to be critical, don't shoot yourself in the foot in front of open minded folks by making yourself sound biased.

To be fair I shouldn't of used "crap", I didn't mean to come off as belittling it, I'm just laid back how I post.

I just wish you tried to be more likeable. The way I've seen you carry yourself around this thread makes it difficult to enjoy your presence. Then again, that doesn't make you obligated to do so, but I'd rather like people than not.

I'm not likeable? :(

BBS Signature