Be a Supporter!

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

  • 616,665 Views
  • 7,349 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 03:18:13 Reply

At 5/12/12 09:53 PM, Eddmario wrote: So, what locations that were mentioned in the show that we haven't seen yet do you want? My vote's for Las Pegasus.

Fort Trotterdale.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 03:48:23 Reply

Ponies playin' Scrabble

Of course the redneck wins~

Ryan
Ryan
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 03:51:57 Reply

At 5/13/12 03:48 AM, Ryan wrote: Ponies playin' Scrabble

Of course the redneck wins~

Woops, I accidentally the picture

Stupid shitshack~
Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 04:00:15 Reply

  • Derpy's Sexual Adventure
    Derpy's Sexual Adventure by Dirteey

    Twilight and Derpy have an adventure.

    Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    358 Views
    Rated
    Ages 13+

Typical pony quality.


In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 04:26:57 Reply

At 5/13/12 04:00 AM, Racoonmario wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/595438
Typical pony quality.

Best pony video ever. Way better than the show.


I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 07:01:02 Reply

At 5/13/12 04:26 AM, Tally1989 wrote:
At 5/13/12 04:00 AM, Racoonmario wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/595438
Typical pony quality.
Best pony video ever. Way better than the show.

I agree 100%. Hire the author to write season three. Bro its totes sweet.


Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 12:07:05 Reply

At 5/13/12 04:00 AM, Racoonmario wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/595438
Typical pony quality.

Won't lie, I laughed. A lot.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 32
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 12:24:41 Reply

At 5/13/12 03:51 AM, Ryan wrote: Woops, I accidentally the picture

Stupid shitshack~

I found the chat box to be the most interesting part :)

Also, even at Scrabble eh Rainbow?


Happily ETS'd.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 49
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 12:50:35 Reply

I suppose today in Equestria that Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Big Mac, Twilight Sparkle, and Shining Armor would be celebrating Mother's Day for their mothers.


Request Reviews // #8 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 14:37:34 Reply

Why rule 34 of My little pony exists
http://www.ponibooru.org/post/view/135125


I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Member since: May. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 15:27:06 Reply

At 5/13/12 12:50 PM, SCTE3 wrote: I suppose today in Equestria that Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, and Shining Armor would be celebrating Mother's Day for their mothers.

Fixed.


BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 49
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 16:03:09 Reply

At 5/13/12 03:27 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote:
At 5/13/12 12:50 PM, SCTE3 wrote: I suppose today in Equestria that Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, and Shining Armor would be celebrating Mother's Day for their mothers.
Fixed.

So Big Mac and Applejack wouldn't be celebrating Mother's day for Granny Smith at all?


Request Reviews // #8 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Member since: May. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 16:33:30 Reply

At 5/13/12 04:29 PM, Rhinocerider wrote:
At 5/13/12 04:03 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 5/13/12 03:27 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote:
At 5/13/12 12:50 PM, SCTE3 wrote: I suppose today in Equestria that Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, and Shining Armor would be celebrating Mother's Day for their mothers.
Fixed.
So Big Mac and Applejack wouldn't be celebrating Mother's day for Granny Smith at all?
They never told Apple Bloom the truth about what happened to their parents.

Do you mean the murder suicide thing or the dead beat druggies abandonment thing. OR do you mean the incest thing?


BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 17:16:44 Reply

At 5/13/12 12:50 PM, SCTE3 wrote: I suppose today in Equestria that Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Big Mac, Twilight Sparkle, and Shining Armor would be celebrating Mother's Day for their mothers.

I'm Pretty sure Pinkie Pie parents are dead.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 17:48:07 Reply

At 5/13/12 05:16 PM, kisame wrote:
At 5/13/12 12:50 PM, SCTE3 wrote: I suppose today in Equestria that Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Big Mac, Twilight Sparkle, and Shining Armor would be celebrating Mother's Day for their mothers.
I'm Pretty sure Pinkie Pie parents are dead.

That would explain her constant need to be cheery and happy, it is probably in an attempt to forget her dead parents.


[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 18:04:53 Reply

At 5/13/12 02:37 PM, Tally1989 wrote: Why rule 34 of My little pony exists
http://www.ponibooru.org/post/view/135125

Interesting

The two sides of Pinkie Pie's private parties. It gets better the longer you look.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, NekoMika's Legacy!

BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Member since: May. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 18:15:15 Reply

At 5/13/12 06:04 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 5/13/12 02:37 PM, Tally1989 wrote: Why rule 34 of My little pony exists
http://www.ponibooru.org/post/view/135125
Interesting

The two sides of Pinkie Pie's private parties. It gets better the longer you look.

Why does pinkie need underwear if nopony ever wears it?
Condom fun.


BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 18:25:17 Reply

At 5/13/12 06:15 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote:
At 5/13/12 06:04 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 5/13/12 02:37 PM, Tally1989 wrote: Why rule 34 of My little pony exists
http://www.ponibooru.org/post/view/135125
Interesting

The two sides of Pinkie Pie's private parties. It gets better the longer you look.
Why does pinkie need underwear if nopony ever wears it?
Condom fun.

Ponies with close are more sexual than ponies without for some reason. For more info, see here.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 18:38:16 Reply

*clothes


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Member since: May. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 18:57:05 Reply

At 5/13/12 06:42 PM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 5/13/12 04:29 PM, Rhinocerider wrote: They never told Apple Bloom the truth about what happened to their parents.
Let's look at this logically.

In Cutie Mark Chronicles, we see AJ's entire family wave goodbye to her as she leaves for Manehatten, which at the time only included Big Macintosh and Granny Smith. No parents, and no Applebloom.

Meaning that whatever happened to Applejack's parents, it happened BEFORE Applebloom was born.

Yeah. Either Applebloom isn't really her blood sister, the parents were just offscreen, or the parents came back, fucked, had Applebloom and left.

Or the real answer, inbreeding.

BBS Signature
Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Member since: Jan. 24, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 19:58:32 Reply

Been a while since I posted here and it looks like things have gotten....weird. Ah well. Such is the internet.

Remember a while back when Tom posted about a LEGO NG tank? Well I went to the site and it is a place where people submit ideas that if they get enough support (10,000 supporters) it may become a set. Someone has made some really cool looking MLP LEGO sets and it is more than half way at the mark! If you want a LEGO MLP set sometime in the future show your support and go here.


Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan
Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 20:54:59 Reply

At 5/13/12 06:25 PM, Eddmario wrote: Ponies with close are more sexual than ponies without for some reason. For more info, see here.

Also this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKbM_aqeMxs

At 5/13/12 07:58 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Been a while since I posted here and it looks like things have gotten....weird. Ah well. Such is the internet.

Remember a while back when Tom posted about a LEGO NG tank? Well I went to the site and it is a place where people submit ideas that if they get enough support (10,000 supporters) it may become a set. Someone has made some really cool looking MLP LEGO sets and it is more than half way at the mark! If you want a LEGO MLP set sometime in the future show your support and go here.

Already did! I hope Lego make it. If not, I'll travel to their headquarters and force them to make it.


I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 21:10:07 Reply

Why won't random Pizza Hut employees honor my request to draw Pinkie Pie on the box!?

kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-13 23:54:48 Reply

At 5/13/12 09:10 PM, Ryan wrote: Why won't random Pizza Hut employees honor my request to draw Pinkie Pie on the box!?

Psh, when I had them draw Luna on the box, which was only twice, they either didn't know what it meant, or they drew a terrible drawing of Tom Cruise with an arrow pointing at it and the word "Luna' next to said arrow


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-14 00:38:19 Reply

At 5/13/12 11:54 PM, Eddmario wrote:
At 5/13/12 09:10 PM, Ryan wrote: Why won't random Pizza Hut employees honor my request to draw Pinkie Pie on the box!?
Psh, when I had them draw Luna on the box, which was only twice, they either didn't know what it meant, or they drew a terrible drawing of Tom Cruise with an arrow pointing at it and the word "Luna' next to said arrow

Yeah i've asked them about three times to draw Fluttershy... Still no dice


Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-14 01:23:35 Reply

It's super effective!


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-14 02:33:46 Reply

At 5/14/12 12:38 AM, Finalfina wrote:
At 5/13/12 11:54 PM, Eddmario wrote:
At 5/13/12 09:10 PM, Ryan wrote: Why won't random Pizza Hut employees honor my request to draw Pinkie Pie on the box!?
Psh, when I had them draw Luna on the box,
Yeah i've asked them about three times to draw Fluttershy... Still no dice

ponies on pizza? np

print this bitch off and get some pizza.

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-14 03:06:18 Reply

At 5/14/12 02:33 AM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote:
At 5/14/12 12:38 AM, Finalfina wrote:
At 5/13/12 11:54 PM, Eddmario wrote:
At 5/13/12 09:10 PM, Ryan wrote: Why won't random Pizza Hut employees honor my request to draw Pinkie Pie on the box!?
Psh, when I had them draw Luna on the box,
Yeah i've asked them about three times to draw Fluttershy... Still no dice
ponies on pizza? np

print this bitch off and get some pizza.

I'm pretty sure that counts as r34, since you can clearly see what's supposed to be a blue pony dick on the middle one.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature