kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-02 17:52:00 Reply

At 5/2/12 05:06 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote:
At 5/2/12 04:59 PM, MrRager wrote: Don't know if you guys had seen this, but go on http://railslove.com
and press the konami code-up up down down left right left right B A enter- and you get a cool surprise.
Oh god,
the Pinkie Pie army has arrived!
Hide the Jews!

I'm keeping that page up all day.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-02 21:19:12 Reply

At 5/2/12 05:52 PM, kisame wrote:
At 5/2/12 05:06 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote:
At 5/2/12 04:59 PM, MrRager wrote: Don't know if you guys had seen this, but go on http://railslove.com
and press the konami code-up up down down left right left right B A enter- and you get a cool surprise.
Oh god,
the Pinkie Pie army has arrived!
Hide the Jews!
I'm keeping that page up all day.

http://railslove.com/assets/pinkie_parasprite_polka_by_flutt ershylover.gif
Clicking it goes to this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UXGEbaP5Ug&list=PL7BFEA256F3 B8B0DF&index=5

BBS Signature
Kunera
Kunera
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-02 22:45:04 Reply

This just made my day. I'm not going to lie, I loved Donkey Kong Country when I was younger, and while it would be hard to pick my favorite theme, this was a pretty good pony mix.

Hey guys, you should totally check out my YouTube channel.
Also, dat Steam

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-02 23:55:11 Reply

Crash Bandicoot>Donkey Kong.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 01:44:42 Reply

At 5/1/12 08:58 PM, Sectus wrote: I just finished playing that brony hero adventure game, and I got the apparent "best ending" on my first try. I thought it was pretty funny and cool, so I retried it to get all of the endings. It was suitably fun and kept me busy for about an hour, as well.

I feel really bad... I got all of the bad endings and the good ending was the one ending I didn't get on my first try. I don't know why I decided not to take that Snowglobe, always got to trust Pinkie, she always makes shit work.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 03:40:17 Reply

At 5/3/12 02:56 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: So I decided to go back and listen to the songs from the finale. And while I found that I really liked BBBFF and Love is in Bloom, for some reason I hated This Day Aria.

Why does everypony love this song so much? IMO, it's pretty dreadful.

It's very Lion King/Aladdin/Little Mermaid/Beauty and the Beast/Mulan era Disney-ish. Plus, it's got a hidden message only people who know stuff about music would notice.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Kunera
Kunera
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 10:06:44 Reply

At 5/2/12 11:55 PM, kisame wrote: Crash Bandicoot>Donkey Kong.

We might have to agree to disagree, but I cannot deny the awesomeness there.

Hey guys, you should totally check out my YouTube channel.
Also, dat Steam

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 10:10:19 Reply

At 5/3/12 02:56 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: So I decided to go back and listen to the songs from the finale. And while I found that I really liked BBBFF and Love is in Bloom, for some reason I hated This Day Aria.

Why does everypony love this song so much? IMO, it's pretty dreadful.

Song has a hidden meaning for musicians. Cadence and False Cadence. Other favorite songs from season 2 were Find a Pet and Smile Smile Smile.

Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 11:04:23 Reply

Actual Proposed Script for the spot currently being funded to air on the hub:
"We are the bronies, and we want to say thank you. Thanks to Hasbro for creating My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. To DHX Media for putting so much love into the animation. To the voice actors for bringing the characters to life. To the composers and singers for creating such wonderful music. And to Lauren Faust and all the writers, who imagined a world that we'd all love to live in. We are the bronies, come join the herd."
What the hell, do we really need this? The hub is watched by six year olds, what do they care about this spot. Also the fans who are are all apparently "the bronies" by default ALL apparently want to escape this world. This is like saying "the jews all" or "the gays all" would like to do something. Why, god why. This script is making us seem more like a cult than a fandom, and I'm calling it, this will whip up more than enough to fill the atlantic ocean when it airs and only help to build more misconceptions about us. Now all they need to do is find some king size neckbeard to represent us and we've fit ourselves perfectly in to the bad general image we already have and should be working to erase rather than enforce.

░▒▓ C R Y I N G C R A Y F I S H ▓▒░

yos2
yos2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 13:00:48 Reply

At 4/29/12 05:47 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 4/29/12 03:21 PM, yos2 wrote: i don't have probelms with people who disagree. i have problems with people who blindly bash us and hates us out of ignorance. i wouldn't be so bothered if this hatered wasn't shoved everywhere.
i had hopes that the fandom would be accepted into the mainstream one day. that now people people judge better, but instead they chose to generalize, and dehumanize. this frustrates me. there i hope i made my point clear.
Sorry, but no matter how popular or mainstream something is, there will allows be somebody or a group of people who :don't like it.

again, i have no problems with people dislikig the show or the fan base. i have a problem with people that i again say: who blindly hate and bash us and try at every opportunity to make us look bad and do harm thoe fans, those who instantly label us as autistic faggots and flame boards.
i think you will agree with me that this behavior is bad, unjustified and unhealthy for anyone.

that is a proffesional media site. if it was a place for just randomly throwing opinions i would care. but the reporter balantly lied insulted and dehumanized the fandom.
if he actually gave a valid and contuctive opinion i wouldn't care.

if this article was written about anyone else. with the same amount of lies, misinformation and insults. im pretty damn sure he would have lost his job in an instant.
Then you don't know how journalism works.

so people in news sites can lie and say whatever they want and get away with it unharmed? what the hell news sites and papers are good for then!?

oh well, im pretty much the only one who actually cares... so yeah it's all pretty hopeless
sorry for having high hopes.. ill stop being a depressed bitch now...
Yeah, because remember the haters don't have legs to stand on. If they don't like the show then alright, but that's no :reason to really attack the fans of the show. Some of the fan content is questionable I'll agree and some fans are VERY :obsessive, but besides that the show itself and those who enjoy it are harmless.

that's what i was saying. the problem is that fans are being attacked almost all the time.

and ill throw this question in the air. do you think this can ever change?

(sorry foe being absent for so long)

again, i have no problems with people dislikig the show or the fan base,

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 13:48:43 Reply

At 5/3/12 11:04 AM, Nevermind wrote: Actual Proposed Script for the spot currently being funded to air on the hub:
"We are the bronies, and we want to say thank you. Thanks to Hasbro for creating My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. To DHX Media for putting so much love into the animation. To the voice actors for bringing the characters to life. To the composers and singers for creating such wonderful music. And to Lauren Faust and all the writers, who imagined a world that we'd all love to live in. We are the bronies, come join the herd."
What the hell, do we really need this? The hub is watched by six year olds, what do they care about this spot.

As far as I concerned, fan art, music, stories is more than enough of a way to say thank you. That and the staff, Lauren Faust, and crew all know how happy we are that they did the show.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 14:42:33 Reply

What's the name of that pony? Also highly NSFW

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 14:43:42 Reply

At 5/3/12 02:42 PM, Tally1989 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/594893

lol I'm a fucking idiot. I didn't notice the name of the movie until right after I posted it.

BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 14:53:36 Reply

At 5/3/12 02:42 PM, Tally1989 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/594893

That's a creative use of that foot hole.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 15:31:10 Reply

Please don't post this stuff. Even with the NSFW warning.

Also Queen Chrysalis, she's one of my favorite characters, and definitely favorite villain.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50

BBS Signature
Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 16:15:58 Reply

At 5/3/12 03:31 PM, Bryan wrote: Also Queen Chrysalis, she's one of my favorite characters, and definitely favorite villain.

Discord been forgotten already?
He was the biggest baller. Because he didn't even give a fuck, it's chaos, he ain't gotta explain shit.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 16:34:55 Reply

At 5/3/12 04:15 PM, Racoonmario wrote:
At 5/3/12 03:31 PM, Bryan wrote: Also Queen Chrysalis, she's one of my favorite characters, and definitely favorite villain.
He was the biggest baller. Because he didn't even give a fuck, it's chaos, he ain't gotta explain shit.

While I do prefer Discord as best villain, I must give credit to Chrysalis for actually defeating Princess Celestia in one-on-one combat. I'd love to see how Discord fights, but he seems to prefer tricks and traps over most forms of direct assault. Oh lawd... Discord would've had a field day with Shining Armor and Cadance. Nothing like a little chaos and mayhem between newlyweds XD

Also it seems today is Pinkie Pie's birthday! (according to A Friend in Deed) SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Somepony get the Party Cannon!

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 16:42:35 Reply

At 5/3/12 04:34 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
Also it seems today is Pinkie Pie's birthday! (according to A Friend in Deed) SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Somepony get the Party Cannon!

Happy birthday to one of my favorite characters, here's the party cannon!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcTy7nixr84

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 17:38:28 Reply

At 5/3/12 04:15 PM, Racoonmario wrote: Discord been forgotten already?

Can I use this? It's the most truthful thing since 1+1=2.

http://mumbo.newgrounds.com/
I'm a bisexual fgt. send me dick pics pls.

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 19:46:39 Reply

At 5/3/12 05:36 PM, Rhinocerider wrote: But the combat between Chyrsalis and Celestia was just two kamehameha's being thrown at each other until one hit Celestia. That wasn't very interesting.

I wish it was that graphically intensive. The way I envision it, the Queen and the Princess would be struggling to gain the upperhoof while their beams clash violently against each other. The camera then focuses solely on the entranced Shining Armor, staring mindlessly at the epic showdown, who begins to pulsate energy due to his love for Cadence. The Queen receives this energy, to her surprise, and uses the new surge of power to overtake Celestia (priceless expression of utter shock included). That would better introduce the Changelings' emotion-devouring properties. But hey, I'm no writer so meh... Just my two bits.

basically ripping off the scene you're referring to, but to me it sounds a lot better than *pew pew pew omg ded lol*

Regardless, Chrysalis won that deadlock. How anticlimatic it was is irrelevant.

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 19:51:21 Reply

Now that you mention it, it would be rather creepy to have a commercial on the hub thanking hasbro for all of this. I honestly think they know that we appreciate it, and I don't really want to be represented by a bunch of neckbearded creeps.

The fans that go out dressing up as ponies, and the ones that play with the figures and shit are just plain creepy. I draw the line at having figurines on my desk, and wearing a shirt with Fluttershy's cutie mark on it.

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 19:57:03 Reply

New DVD in the works, and Molestia/Trollestia/Celestia and Cheerilie confirmed for next BronyCon

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 20:17:30 Reply

At 5/3/12 07:34 PM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 5/3/12 04:15 PM, Racoonmario wrote:
THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS THISTHISTHISTHIS!!!!

Chrysalis was a cackling cliche with exceptionally poor strategic abilities.

Discord was... Holy shit...

There's no comparison, really.

I still can't get over Discord's defeat. His "fun-loving" attitude (sorry, I don't know how else to call it) which led to his downfall was just embarassing. He didn't even put up a fight. However, he was badass and probably more powerful than Celestia and Luna.

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 20:41:09 Reply

At 5/3/12 08:21 PM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 5/3/12 08:17 PM, Bryan wrote: I still can't get over Discord's defeat. His "fun-loving" attitude (sorry, I don't know how else to call it) which led to his downfall was just embarassing. He didn't even put up a fight. However, he was badass and probably more powerful than Celestia and Luna.

There is no "Probably" He is stronger than Both Luna and Celestia combined. Were it not for the 6 Macguffins of Harmony, it would still be raining chocolate milk.

He thought his plan was fool-proof. He friggin' got inside the ponies' heads and sabotaged the elements of harmony.
The Ponies actually had to re-discover friendship and overcome his brainwashing in order to beat him. Versus Chrysalis, who was defeated by a magical laser of love. A stupider anti-climax I can not imagine.

That's what happens when you sacrifice plot for fight scenes.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 20:41:53 Reply

Ponies, ponies everywhere.
I designed a pony, it was awsome the contest is mine to win.

Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 21:22:01 Reply

At 5/3/12 08:41 PM, foxkitaxel wrote: Ponies, ponies everywhere.
I designed a pony, it was awsome the contest is mine to win.

Link?

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-03 22:18:13 Reply

At 5/3/12 08:50 PM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 5/3/12 08:41 PM, kisame wrote: There is no "Probably" He is stronger than Both Luna and Celestia combined. Were it not for the 6 Macguffins of Harmony, it would still be raining chocolate milk.
I think you mean Plot Coupon. A MacGuffin is something completely different.

Other than that, I agree.

Fixed.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-04 03:55:18 Reply

At 5/3/12 07:51 PM, Sectus wrote: The fans that go out dressing up as ponies, and the ones that play with the figures and shit are just plain creepy. I draw the line at having figurines on my desk, and wearing a shirt with Fluttershy's cutie mark on it.

What about cosplays? Or are you only talking about dressing up as ponies on regular days?

BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-04 06:08:30 Reply

Derpy Hooves shirt and Pinkie Pie toy have been packed for New York. Soon I leave for my flight, then it's onto making things awkward and weird!

Wish me the best of luck~

Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-05-04 07:10:54 Reply

At 5/4/12 03:55 AM, Tally1989 wrote: What about cosplays? Or are you only talking about dressing up as ponies on regular days?

Well, personally I think that cosplays only work on females. It just looks kind of creepy when a guy does it. Don't get me wrong, you can dress up in shit all you want when you go to bronyCON or someshit, but I think it's weird. I'd wear a mask if I showed up to one of those things.