• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 09:53 AM Reply

I found the source:
http://littlepirate.deviantart.com/#/d4b q2vk

It reminded me of this when I saw it.

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 10:06 AM Reply

At 10/4/11 09:28 AM, wildfire4461 wrote: Someone posted this piece of fanart on a pony forum i'm on. IDK where it came from (no link), but stand by to dawwww

Names in images make it easier to find people/things. She has some really nice art. I like how she tweaked the image and put a new spin on it. Instead of it being a kitten, it's a young Luna.

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 11:17 AM Reply

At 10/4/11 12:21 AM, Bryan wrote:

MindChamber is a brony, as are a few moderators. I think a MLP collection would definitely be useful, however, maybe we should wait a bit, just for some more pony flashes to pop-up. I've been thinking that would be cool too.

That brings us to our next order of business bronies, getting MindChamber to post here.

Posted

whut up Brony Britches

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 11:37 AM Reply

At 10/4/11 11:17 AM, MindChamber wrote:
Posted

whut up Brony Britches

Oh shit! Mindchamber has arrived!

Uhmmm... not much I guess.... if that's ok with you..

BBS Signature
Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 12:08 PM Reply

At 10/4/11 11:17 AM, MindChamber wrote: Posted

whut up Brony Britches

This thread is now complete.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 03:32 PM Reply

At 10/4/11 12:21 AM, Bryan wrote:

MindChamber is a brony, as are a few moderators. I think a MLP collection would definitely be useful, however, maybe we should wait a bit, just for some more pony flashes to pop-up. I've been thinking that would be cool too.

That brings us to our next order of business bronies, getting MindChamber to post here.
Posted

whut up Brony Britches

Hey MindChamber! What's up? Shit's been good :P.

Wait, so were you lurking the whole time or did you just visit this thread for the first time now?

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
yos2
yos2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 04:35 PM Reply

holy crap, a whole TWO brony flashes are on the front page right now! great achievment!

by the way, how come epic cupcake time didn't get a daily award? it has a flippin' 4.05 which is usually enough for a daily 1st... so what's up with that?

on a completly diffirent note. any of you guys have an idea how to bring more bronies into this club? a lot of them simply don't know we have it here...

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 04:42 PM Reply

At 10/4/11 04:35 PM, yos2 wrote: holy crap, a whole TWO brony flashes are on the front page right now! great achievment!

Nice indeed.

by the way, how come epic cupcake time didn't get a daily award? it has a flippin' 4.05 which is usually enough for a daily 1st... so what's up with that?

It was submitted late last night so....

on a completly diffirent note. any of you guys have an idea how to bring more bronies into this club? a lot of them simply don't know we have it here...

Let them come as they wish. I would guess that if they made some kind of positive thread in general then it would be best to redirect them here so as to avoid flame wars in the general forum.

BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 05:41 PM Reply

At 10/3/11 11:33 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: I found this to be really funny.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/58 0821

Holy shit that was awesome. Five'd and favorited.

coleknows
coleknows
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 06:37 PM Reply

whut up Brony Britches

What up, mindchamber :P

Kind of late though. Of course, i was late though.

My name is actually CK. Coleknows is too old.

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 06:38 PM Reply

At 10/4/11 05:41 PM, Ryan wrote:
At 10/3/11 11:33 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: I found this to be really funny.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/58 0821
Holy shit that was awesome. Five'd and favorited.

That was pretty damn funny. I love seeing these crisp pony animations!

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 08:50 PM Reply

At 10/4/11 07:53 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote: Rumor confirmed: Luna episode is officially set for the 25th.

Dubbed "Luna Eclipsed" .

This is going to be so awesome to see her return!!

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 09:02 PM Reply

At 10/4/11 08:50 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/4/11 07:53 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote: Rumor confirmed: Luna episode is officially set for the 25th.

Dubbed "Luna Eclipsed" .
This is going to be so awesome to see her return!!

I know. I'm really excited for this, I've recently gotten a friend interested in the show so I might get him to watch it.

Luna pony is best pony.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 09:06 PM Reply

At 10/4/11 09:02 PM, Bryan wrote: I know. I'm really excited for this, I've recently gotten a friend interested in the show so I might get him to watch it.

Haha, cool thing going there then.

Luna pony is best pony.

Fluttershy, DJ-P0NY, Ditzy Doo, and Luna tend to be my favorites. Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash being up there as well. Twilight seems to be egotistical at times though sadly but she tries to help if she can anyways. Then Rarity seems to be a bit uptight but she's seems real chill and friendly to get along with and a friend you would love to have, you could probably sketch up a outfit pattern and let her mind do the rest.

BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 09:23 PM Reply

Dubbed "Luna Eclipsed" .

Says 22nd actually. Got my hopes up thinking a new MLP:FiM episode would air on the same date BF3 is released. Would have been best night ever.

/sad

Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 09:38 PM Reply

At 10/4/11 09:06 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/4/11 09:02 PM, Bryan wrote: I know. I'm really excited for this, I've recently gotten a friend interested in the show so I might get him to watch it.
Haha, cool thing going there then.
Luna pony is best pony.
Fluttershy, DJ-P0NY, Ditzy Doo, and Luna tend to be my favorites. Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash being up there as well. Twilight seems to be egotistical at times though sadly but she tries to help if she can anyways. Then Rarity seems to be a bit uptight but she's seems real chill and friendly to get along with and a friend you would love to have, you could probably sketch up a outfit pattern and let her mind do the rest.

My top 3 favorite ponies would surprisingly have to be Twilight, Luna, and ... wait for it ... Pinkamena. Evil Pinkie is best Pinkie.

Also, no offense, but how could Ditzy make your list? She doesn't really have any lines and is a background pony. I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for saying this seeing as Ditzy is so beloved, but I really don't see what's so great about her.

The only really awesome thing about her is she sort of represents in a way the creators' connection with the fan base, hence the derpy eyes in later episode.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 09:43 PM Reply

At 10/4/11 09:40 PM, Rhinocerider wrote: DJ Aelx has some really good remixes on his channel. I don't even like dubstep but I found this amazing.

Ha, love that bro! I constantly take place in trolling in Ghost's radio show, have you ever joined in?

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 09:55 PM Reply

At 10/4/11 09:38 PM, Bryan wrote:
My top 3 favorite ponies would surprisingly have to be Twilight, Luna, and ... wait for it ... Pinkamena. Evil Pinkie is best Pinkie.

Depressing Pinkie is just as interesting as normal Pinkie but darker and more serious. :D

Also, no offense, but how could Ditzy make your list? She doesn't really have any lines and is a background pony. I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for saying this seeing as Ditzy is so beloved, but I really don't see what's so great about her.

I have no honest idea, I just like her for her simplicity and style I guess. Also probably because of hearing BatDumboRat of youtube doing Ditzy Doo impersonating. She does well at it, she has also done Fluttershy.

The only really awesome thing about her is she sort of represents in a way the creators' connection with the fan base, hence the derpy eyes in later episode.

Not always got derped eyes but when she does have derped eyes, she seems to be looking out of place.

BBS Signature
Mrmongooseman
Mrmongooseman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 10:10 PM Reply

Looky Looky, A FiM Crew! Might as well post on here for the time being.

I don't hate anybody. even if you occasionally piss me off.
The Man who made my Sig
I am a huge brony.

BBS Signature
coleknows
coleknows
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 10:24 PM Reply

At 10/4/11 09:43 PM, Bryan wrote:
At 10/4/11 09:40 PM, Rhinocerider wrote: DJ Aelx has some really good remixes on his channel. I don't even like dubstep but I found this amazing.
Ha, love that bro! I constantly take place in trolling in Ghost's radio show, have you ever joined in?

He has never ever picked up my 206 number ):

I was just going to play something special, thats all.

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 10:33 PM Reply

Dubbed "Luna Eclipsed" .

YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I am enthralled that they are finally bringing her back!!!!

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
Mrmongooseman
Mrmongooseman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 10:34 PM Reply

At 10/4/11 10:33 PM, Finalfina wrote:

Dubbed "Luna Eclipsed" .
YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I am enthralled that they are finally bringing her back!!!!

While this is good news, I just really hope that Luna is a good character, I already imagine she is just a "Shy Celestia"

I don't hate anybody. even if you occasionally piss me off.
The Man who made my Sig
I am a huge brony.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 11:02 PM Reply

At 10/4/11 10:34 PM, Mrmongooseman wrote:
While this is good news, I just really hope that Luna is a good character, I already imagine she is just a "Shy Celestia"

I think I would be shy too after being locked away on the moon for 1,000 years and then just living in the palace and rarely speaking to people because they steal fear you a bit and they feel you never changed even when you have.

BBS Signature
shrimpchris
shrimpchris
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 11:33 PM Reply

So, I whipped up a basic movement test starring your favorite cross-eyed pony in about 30 or so minutes. This is eventually going to be my Halloween entry for the TGF 2 contest. You guys will help out when I eventuallysubmit it, won't you?

I hope I didn't screw up the link...
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 5th, 2011 @ 12:58 AM Reply

At 10/4/11 11:33 PM, shrimpchris wrote: So, I whipped up a basic movement test starring your favorite cross-eyed pony in about 30 or so minutes. This is eventually going to be my Halloween entry for the TGF 2 contest. You guys will help out when I eventuallysubmit it, won't you?

I'm really liking it so far, it's pretty good for being made with TGF2 and I also like the fact you used the Desktop Ponies sprites! I love those sprites! Can you give us a hint as to what the finished product will be about though?

My only complaint on this at the time is you have a slide after you stop walking, like even after you stop walking you slide for a little bit before coming to a full stop. Other than that, it's great. Good night, I really need to get to bed, so fucking tired lawl. Enjoy the rest of Luna's night everpony.

BBS Signature
coleknows
coleknows
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 5th, 2011 @ 01:12 AM Reply

GOD DAMN IT SETH! This was meant for the remixers! Not the public! The public already saw this and now i look like a goof trying to get views! THX! I sent him this video to post somehow for the melody tutorials but instead he just slams it on even though i have the EXACT same song on my soundcloud.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/10/mu sic-kaos-rizing-taps-befriends-aussie.ht ml#more

BBS Signature
dark-fox
dark-fox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 5th, 2011 @ 05:51 AM Reply

No Ponies for 12 days!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0PMq4XGt Z4#t=1m55s

If anyone wants an invite to a site that gives you free stuff I got's it:
http://superpoints.com/refer/darkfo x777

BBS Signature
shrimpchris
shrimpchris
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 5th, 2011 @ 07:19 AM Reply

At 10/5/11 12:58 AM, Bryan wrote:
At 10/4/11 11:33 PM, shrimpchris wrote: So, I whipped up a basic movement test starring your favorite cross-eyed pony in about 30 or so minutes. This is eventually going to be my Halloween entry for the TGF 2 contest. You guys will help out when I eventuallysubmit it, won't you?
I'm really liking it so far, it's pretty good for being made with TGF2

Thanks! I learned alot from the games I previously made, but I'm still learning too!

and I also like the fact you used the Desktop Ponies sprites! I love those sprites!

Aren't they great? The reason I got those actually, was that discussion about pony sprites in the last pony thread.

Can you give us a hint as to what the finished product will be about though?

No peeksies. ; )

My only complaint on this at the time is you have a slide after you stop walking, like even after you stop walking you slide for a little bit before coming to a full stop.

I'll take that out just for you. ; )

Other than that, it's great. Good night, I really need to get to bed, so fucking tired lawl. Enjoy the rest of Luna's night everpony.
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 5th, 2011 @ 10:27 AM Reply

At 10/5/11 07:19 AM, shrimpchris wrote:
At 10/5/11 12:58 AM, Bryan wrote:

An honest vote and review? Sure can, the better the game, the better the votes and reviews will be for the game you are making.

Not at all. Pretty cool though.

I'm really liking it so far, it's pretty good for being made with TGF2
Thanks! I learned alot from the games I previously made, but I'm still learning too!

We are always learning new things in life which is always good I think.

and I also like the fact you used the Desktop Ponies sprites! I love those sprites!
Aren't they great? The reason I got those actually, was that discussion about pony sprites in the last pony thread.

Sounds pretty cool. Doubt I will get them any time soon though.

Can you give us a hint as to what the finished product will be about though?
No peeksies. ; )

I agree, reveal the game early and you pretty much already know what to expect. Not revealing much makes me the game more fun to figure out as you play it.

My only complaint on this at the time is you have a slide after you stop walking, like even after you stop walking you slide for a little bit before coming to a full stop.
I'll take that out just for you. ; )

Actually I don't mind the sliding too much, seems to be something Ditzy would do anyways. Probably the only complaint I have is if she is in one of those floating land pieces is that instead of being in a walking position she seems to be in a mid-flight position flapping her wings really slowly. Not too sure if that is meant to be or if you plan to fix this. That's all I've noticed so far. Also I would not beta testing the game every so often to see if I can spot anything else needing fixing.

Other than that, it's great. Good night, I really need to get to bed, so fucking tired lawl. Enjoy the rest of Luna's night everpony.

Actually I think it's Celestia's night unless Luna was given back her ability to make night appear after went back to living with her sister.

BBS Signature