Be a Supporter!

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

  • 473,517 Views
  • 7,482 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
ArcaneSoul
ArcaneSoul
  • Member since: Apr. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 00:32:20 Reply

Hey, so to start this off, anypony here have an lol account? I recently just got back into playing (though not doing too well for right now). My name is coleknows (only thing i havn't changed) and i am only about lvl 10. Its been months since i have been last playing. So don't be surprised if my deaths rake up or i don't save you when your being attacked XD (though i had a good 14/1/5 game today on pvp)

And 2, would anyone here happen to be good at sig making? I sort of want a pony one but not entirely. Something involving my picture on my ng page and probably some fancy text saying arcanesoul or something.

If no can do, just give me something wit fluttershy :3


Make music with ALL the genres!

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 00:49:13 Reply

At 4/10/12 12:32 AM, ArcaneSoul wrote: Hey, so to start this off, anypony here have an lol account? I recently just got back into playing (though not doing too well for right now). My name is coleknows (only thing i havn't changed) and i am only about lvl 10. Its been months since i have been last playing. So don't be surprised if my deaths rake up or i don't save you when your being attacked XD (though i had a good 14/1/5 game today on pvp)

Actually, I just created one yesterday. Only level 6 currently though. I just use my Newgrounds username for everything (except my e-mail), so you can probably guess what my LoL username is.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
ArcaneSoul
ArcaneSoul
  • Member since: Apr. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 01:17:59 Reply

At 4/10/12 12:49 AM, Eddmario wrote:
Actually, I just created one yesterday. Only level 6 currently though. I just use my Newgrounds username for everything (except my e-mail), so you can probably guess what my LoL username is.

sent :)


Make music with ALL the genres!

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 01:59:20 Reply

At 4/10/12 01:17 AM, ArcaneSoul wrote:
At 4/10/12 12:49 AM, Eddmario wrote:
Actually, I just created one yesterday. Only level 6 currently though. I just use my Newgrounds username for everything (except my e-mail), so you can probably guess what my LoL username is.
sent :)

AAAND accepted.
Also, looks like another shout-out to us on Colbert Report. Might have to start watching that whenever I'm at a place that gets Comedy Central, since we only have basic cable currently in my apartment.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
ArcaneSoul
ArcaneSoul
  • Member since: Apr. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 02:07:56 Reply

So about that sig.....anyone up for it or shall i use one of my old ones?


Make music with ALL the genres!

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 03:02:26 Reply

At 4/10/12 02:07 AM, ArcaneSoul wrote: So about that sig.....anyone up for it or shall i use one of my old ones?

Just send Ryan a PM about it.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 04:04:40 Reply

At 4/10/12 12:32 AM, ArcaneSoul wrote: Hey, so to start this off, anypony here have an lol account?

Why yes. Yes i do. I've been playing since summer last year.

MrAquaFina. Level 30. 300+ normal wins. Main the support role. (Janna, soraka, alistar, nunu, etc.)

I'll go ahead and add you right now Soul.

Lol... Soul...Cole... It all rhymes...

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 04:44:10 Reply

  • My Little Prozac: Ep1
    My Little Prozac: Ep1 by DubiousDick

    Could you handle the insane residents of Equoostria?

    Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    63 Views
    Rated
    Everyone

Oh lawdy.

The Official Mlp:fim Crew


In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Member since: Dec. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 06:50:05 Reply

At 4/9/12 06:58 PM, Snuff wrote:
At 4/9/12 06:54 PM, SolidToad wrote:
That'd be so cool- we should make a pony to represent NG.
That's a great idea. If I were good at art I'd give it a go, but I'll leave it for the good artists.

This is just something I made with the Pony Creator on DA , but it might give someone an idea (I was torn between the tank and angry face for the cutie mark).
I included the code which will let you instantly create the same one (sans cutie mark) at the "advanced" screen: 3R280Y4540111111FFC49D00001FE7B00KM183720E000000I1FEC400FAFE 700L107F3FCC004CB2

The Official Mlp:fim Crew


That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 07:13:19 Reply

At 4/10/12 06:50 AM, wildfire4461 wrote: This is just something I made with the Pony Creator on DA , but it might give someone an idea (I was torn between the tank and angry face for the cutie mark).
I included the code which will let you instantly create the same one (sans cutie mark) at the "advanced" screen: 3R280Y4540111111FFC49D00001FE7B00KM183720E000000I1FEC400FAFE 700L107F3FCC004CB2

Personally I think that only the NG staff would have the NG tank / angry faic for their cutie mark. Other than that, seems like an okay creation. Good job.


[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 07:25:32 Reply

We could have our user icons for Cutie Marks?

Also, I really really liked the drawing styles on that story with Rarity and Spike.

Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 07:35:40 Reply

At 4/10/12 06:50 AM, wildfire4461 wrote:
This is just something I made with the Pony Creator on DA , but it might give someone an idea (I was torn between the tank and angry face for the cutie mark).

It's weird because I found that same thing, but couldn't figure out how to do cutie marks.

Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 11:29:17 Reply

Oh boy here we go.

The Official Mlp:fim Crew


In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 11:29:42 Reply

Considering that OC's are generally frowned upon, often for being generic, I think we should try to avoid the most common clichés. And probably make a final version in Flash or something. Maybe we could get something that reflects NG in it's more current form, a rusty shade of orange maybe. Just sharing some thoughts.


░▒▓ C R Y I N G C R A Y F I S H ▓▒░

Uchumaru08
Uchumaru08
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 11:33:37 Reply

At 4/9/12 10:56 PM, Bryan wrote: I can hardly contain all these feels.

God that is awfully sad. Why can't I hold all these tears.


Minecraft - IAmJim .,--,. Steam - IAmJim
Sig made by Squidbit.

BBS Signature
Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 11:57:37 Reply

Did somebody say feels? I gotcha covered, I'm a feel freak who records any feel content.

Let's set the mood first, you are now aware that "The Gala" is a metaphor for the afterlife in this context in which the mane 6 go to their personal heavens:
At the Gala x Last Night Goodnight

Spike growing hundred of years older than any of his friends:
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Enormous feel-thread with great content, I followed it from start to finish when it was running and lost it hard:
Best thread to have ever graced 4-chan

Feelfic in which Scootaloo dies and goes to the afterlife, sadder than My Little Dashie and I have yet to come across a single person who didn't cry:
Final Dreams of a Filly

Have a good time now gentlemen, and make sure you read Final Dreams of a Filly in particular. My all time favourite feelfic.


░▒▓ C R Y I N G C R A Y F I S H ▓▒░

Uchumaru08
Uchumaru08
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 12:09:30 Reply

At 4/10/12 11:57 AM, Nevermind wrote: Did somebody say feels? I gotcha covered, I'm a feel freak who records any feel content.

My T-Shirt collar is already soaked in tears. It cannot possible hold any more sad for a good while.


Minecraft - IAmJim .,--,. Steam - IAmJim
Sig made by Squidbit.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 13:18:25 Reply

At 4/10/12 11:57 AM, Nevermind wrote: Have a good time now gentlemen, and make sure you read Final Dreams of a Filly in particular. My all time favourite feelfic.

Send me these in a PM please, so I will remember to read them this weekend.


[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
RYNOL
RYNOL
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Audiophile
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 14:18:49 Reply

At 4/10/12 11:57 AM, Nevermind wrote: Did somebody say feels? I gotcha covered, I'm a feel freak who records any feel content.

Who put these onions here? Damn... Personally, I really like these kind of things as well. However, I usually don't really get a chance to read a lot of these sad fics or anything else really. Too busy with other things. Because of that, I didn't have time to read Final Dreams of a Filly. I'll have to read that later.

Also, I was away before and had very little Internet access so I couldn't catch up with the two MLP episodes I missed during that time. Ponyville Confidential was an amazing episode IMO. Usually I don't like the CMC very much, but that episode was pretty bloody good IMO. Definitely my favourite CMC episode. MMMystery on the Friendship Express was really good as well. Not as brilliant as other episodes, but it was really funny and I enjoyed Pinkie Pie's accusations. Looking forward to the next episode. Especially since it's a two-parter.


I need a sig.
PSN: gowow20

Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 14:42:54 Reply

At 4/10/12 11:57 AM, Nevermind wrote: Feelfic in which Scootaloo dies and goes to the afterlife, sadder than My Little Dashie and I have yet to come across a single person who didn't cry:
Final Dreams of a Filly
Have a good time now gentlemen, and make sure you read Final Dreams of a Filly in particular. My all time favourite feelfic.

I listen to a reading on YouTube of that story, it was quite sad. However, if I remember correctly the ending was bittersweet. Wasn't it implied that was her heaven though?


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 15:14:50 Reply

At 4/10/12 02:42 PM, Bryan wrote:
At 4/10/12 11:57 AM, Nevermind wrote: Feelfic in which Scootaloo dies and goes to the afterlife, sadder than My Little Dashie and I have yet to come across a single person who didn't cry:
Final Dreams of a Filly
Have a good time now gentlemen, and make sure you read Final Dreams of a Filly in particular. My all time favourite feelfic.
I listen to a reading on YouTube of that story, it was quite sad. However, if I remember correctly the ending was bittersweet. Wasn't it implied that was her heaven though?

Yeah I think so, I chose to see it that way when I read it. I think it's better to read for yourself really but whatever, I lost it hard at the funeral scene. Holy piss.


░▒▓ C R Y I N G C R A Y F I S H ▓▒░

wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Member since: Dec. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 16:58:09 Reply

At 4/10/12 07:35 AM, SolidToad wrote:

It's weird because I found that same thing, but couldn't figure out how to do cutie marks.

It's easy. On the "body" screen there's a button at the bottom that says "import cutie mark". Click it and you can upload an image from your computer.


That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 18:13:12 Reply

At 4/10/12 04:58 PM, wildfire4461 wrote:
At 4/10/12 07:35 AM, SolidToad wrote:

It's weird because I found that same thing, but couldn't figure out how to do cutie marks.
It's easy. On the "body" screen there's a button at the bottom that says "import cutie mark". Click it and you can upload an image from your computer.

I feel smart now. Thanks.

AutumnalEquinox
AutumnalEquinox
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 19:51:01 Reply

At 4/10/12 07:40 PM, Rhinocerider wrote: I have now found my favorite pony video. Aside from whatever my actual favorite pony video is. Still though, Chief Rarity.

That was funny!


Ha, up yours buddy.

BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Member since: May. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 20:27:08 Reply

At 4/10/12 07:40 PM, Rhinocerider wrote: I have now found my favorite pony video. Aside from whatever my actual favorite pony video is. Still though, Chief Rarity.

Still waiting...


BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 20:31:56 Reply

At 4/10/12 07:40 PM, Rhinocerider wrote: I have now found my favorite pony video. Aside from whatever my actual favorite pony video is. Still though, Chief Rarity.

I really liked Lisa as Fluttershy. That seems incredibly fitting to me.


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 20:53:50 Reply

At 4/10/12 08:27 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote: Still waiting...

Holy. Fucking. Shit.


Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Member since: May. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 21:08:18 Reply

This is amazing.


BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 21:15:54 Reply

At 4/10/12 07:40 PM, Rhinocerider wrote: I have now found my favorite pony video. Aside from whatever my actual favorite pony video is. Still though, Chief Rarity.

That part with Apple Bloom was so cute and sad all at once.

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 23
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-10 23:51:26 Reply

At 4/10/12 11:57 AM, Nevermind wrote: Did somebody say feels? I gotcha covered, I'm a feel freak who records any feel content.
At the Gala x Last Night Goodnight

Awww ponyfeathers, I was gonna link that for when 3rd season ended... It really is an amazing song though, it always tugs at my heart and makes me form a bittersweet smile.


Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature