Be a Supporter!

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

  • 417,985 Views
  • 7,291 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 08:55:21 Reply

At 4/5/12 08:21 AM, Uchumaru08 wrote:
Well you are about 10 hours late with that one.

Hey don't diss on us living in unfortunate timezones, I'd have loved to catch it as it happened if I was awake.


░▒▓ C R Y I N G C R A Y F I S H ▓▒░

Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 09:31:08 Reply

At 4/5/12 07:43 AM, yos2 wrote: yo yo yo have you guys heard?

gabe newel is a brony! here is a proof from a radio interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YPjFa vgKO5I

another step closer to taking over the world...

*as heavy*

"You and I go together Ponies"

I wonder how many non-mlp fans in TF2 reacted to this.

Personally, even before this, I've found the Legion of ponies server on TF2 are some of the best, as long as you know how to mute some of the DJs


“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 12:03:28 Reply

At 4/5/12 07:43 AM, yos2 wrote: yo yo yo have you guys heard?

gabe newel is a brony! here is a proof from a radio interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YPjFa vgKO5I

another step closer to taking over the world...

Sorry, but I beat you to it. See my post above about seeing more hats in the show.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 14:33:40 Reply

No new episode this weekend?


Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 14:46:15 Reply

At 4/5/12 02:33 PM, SCTE3 wrote: No new episode this weekend?

What makes you say that?

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 15:09:12 Reply

At 4/5/12 02:46 PM, Snuff wrote:
At 4/5/12 02:33 PM, SCTE3 wrote: No new episode this weekend?
What makes you say that?

Oh, wait, the non episode week is next week. Looking forward to a new one this week with Pinkie Pie being investigative again.


Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Zoraxe7
Zoraxe7
  • Member since: Jan. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 15:17:05 Reply

At 4/5/12 04:00 AM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 4/5/12 12:23 AM, Zoraxe7 wrote: Speaking of G1, who ells here has taken a look at the older gens of MLP?
Good god...

Can not unsee...

Geez, G3.5... lets hope MLP never goes back to something like that.

G1 was alright as far as 80s cartoons go.


Sig made by azteca89

BBS Signature
Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 15:33:51 Reply

So has Applejack been confirmed for best pony yet?


In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 16:56:23 Reply

Isn't Seth Green a Brony now? He had a statue of Pinkie Pie.


http://mumbo.newgrounds.com/
I'm a bisexual fgt. send me dick pics pls.

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 16:57:22 Reply

At 4/5/12 04:56 PM, SolidToad wrote: Isn't Seth Green a Brony now? He had a statue of Pinkie Pie.

Yeah, and season 2 is confirmed as well!


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Zoraxe7
Zoraxe7
  • Member since: Jan. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 17:07:19 Reply

At 4/5/12 03:33 PM, Racoonmario wrote: So has Applejack been confirmed for best pony yet?

Its hard to be confirmed for best pony when rarity already owns that title.


Sig made by azteca89

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 17:21:18 Reply

At 4/5/12 05:07 PM, Zoraxe7 wrote:
At 4/5/12 03:33 PM, Racoonmario wrote: So has Applejack been confirmed for best pony yet?
Its hard to be confirmed for best pony when rarity already owns that title.

Uhm, excuse me, but, I-um, I think s-somebody else, has that um, title. If that's okay with you.

Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 18:07:49 Reply

At 4/5/12 05:21 PM, Snuff wrote:
At 4/5/12 05:07 PM, Zoraxe7 wrote:
At 4/5/12 03:33 PM, Racoonmario wrote: So has Applejack been confirmed for best pony yet?
Its hard to be confirmed for best pony when rarity already owns that title.
Uhm, excuse me, but, I-um, I think s-somebody else, has that um, title. If that's okay with you.

I love you...


Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 18:09:51 Reply

At 4/5/12 06:07 PM, Finalfina wrote:
At 4/5/12 05:21 PM, Snuff wrote: Uhm, excuse me, but, I-um, I think s-somebody else, has that um, title. If that's okay with you.
I love you...

I second this, but Rainbow Dash is clearly the best.

Legitimately the best, because she gave all the other ponies their cutie marks, and started the special bond before they even knew each other.

Bam.


http://mumbo.newgrounds.com/
I'm a bisexual fgt. send me dick pics pls.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 18:24:56 Reply

At 4/5/12 06:09 PM, SolidToad wrote: I second this, but Rainbow Dash is clearly the best.

Legitimately the best, because she gave all the other ponies their cutie marks, and started the special bond before they even knew each other.

Bam.

I think you missed something, the fact that Fluttershy exists makes it impossible for Dash to be best pony, silly!

Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 18:33:15 Reply

At 4/5/12 06:24 PM, Sectus wrote: I think you missed something, the fact that Fluttershy exists makes it impossible for Dash to be best pony, silly!

Believe what you want. Also, get in chat, Now, please.

None of them would be cool without eachother.


http://mumbo.newgrounds.com/
I'm a bisexual fgt. send me dick pics pls.

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 20:33:36 Reply

At 4/5/12 07:22 PM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 4/5/12 06:09 PM, SolidToad wrote: I second this, but Rainbow Dash is clearly the best.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiRuG0Ci7Io

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKKkNHw91cM


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 20:36:31 Reply

At 4/5/12 07:22 PM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 4/5/12 06:09 PM, SolidToad wrote: I second this, but Rainbow Dash is clearly the best.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiRuG0Ci7Io

I love how that video has 100K views.

Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 20:53:15 Reply

At 4/5/12 03:33 PM, Racoonmario wrote: So has Applejack been confirmed for best pony yet?

Yup, it happened right here.


░▒▓ C R Y I N G C R A Y F I S H ▓▒░

Xyresic
Xyresic
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 21:22:44 Reply

At 4/5/12 08:53 PM, Nevermind wrote:
At 4/5/12 03:33 PM, Racoonmario wrote: So has Applejack been confirmed for best pony yet?
Yup, it happened right here.

You present some very compelling evidence, but I'm afraid you fail to take into account this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viTkj0eu-fk


bork bork bork

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 21:31:39 Reply

At 4/5/12 05:07 PM, Zoraxe7 wrote:
At 4/5/12 03:33 PM, Racoonmario wrote: So has Applejack been confirmed for best pony yet?
Its hard to be confirmed for best pony when rarity already owns that title.

Only a pony as elegant and mannered as her could own such a title. And though I am not into fighting and more into fashion I will TEAR YOU TO SHREDS IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE. Yes, Rarity is indeed hard to beat.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 21:41:36 Reply

I now have a reason to come back here can i join?

Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 21:56:32 Reply

At 4/5/12 09:31 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Only a pony as elegant and mannered as her could own such a title. And though I am not into fighting and more into fashion I will TEAR YOU TO SHREDS IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE. Yes, Rarity is indeed hard to beat.

Hard to beat yes, but beaten all the same by Rainbow Dash ^_____^
Dat Rainboom.


http://mumbo.newgrounds.com/
I'm a bisexual fgt. send me dick pics pls.

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 22:01:06 Reply

Not saying they are the best ponies but I'd say if I made a list that Luna, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie would be near the top or at the top of the list of my favorite ponies.


Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 22:09:41 Reply

At 4/5/12 10:01 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Not saying they are the best ponies but I'd say if I made a list that Luna, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie would be near the top or at the top of the list of my favorite ponies.

Sup buddy fancy meeting you here I never woulda guessed you were a brony oh and btw that list is wrong it should be Rainbow Dash THEN Luna.

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 22:12:00 Reply

At 4/5/12 09:22 PM, Xyresic wrote:
At 4/5/12 08:53 PM, Nevermind wrote:
At 4/5/12 03:33 PM, Racoonmario wrote: So has Applejack been confirmed for best pony yet?
Yup, it happened right here.
You present some very compelling evidence, but I'm afraid you fail to take into account this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viTkj0eu-fk

Bitches, PLEASE!


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 22:12:07 Reply

At 4/5/12 10:09 PM, foxkitaxel wrote:
At 4/5/12 10:01 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Not saying they are the best ponies but I'd say if I made a list that Luna, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie would be near the top or at the top of the list of my favorite ponies.
Sup buddy fancy meeting you here I never woulda guessed you were a brony oh and btw that list is wrong it should be Rainbow Dash THEN Luna.

Been a long since I saw you too. Your list though. I like the ponies I like and you like the ponies you like. Not going to argue with you on that.


Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 22:15:01 Reply

At 4/5/12 10:12 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
Sup buddy fancy meeting you here I never woulda guessed you were a brony oh and btw that list is wrong it should be Rainbow Dash THEN Luna.
Been a long since I saw you too. Your list though. I like the ponies I like and you like the ponies you like. Not going to argue with you on that.

I guess youre right love and tolorance is our motto.

Uchumaru08
Uchumaru08
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 23:46:53 Reply

I don't really like it when someone claims who to be the best Pony. It is such a hard decision for me because I love them all to a point where I can't even decide. The only reason I favorite Fluttershy is because she reminds me most of myself.


Minecraft - IAmJim .,--,. Steam - IAmJim
Sig made by Squidbit.

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-05 23:51:55 Reply

At 4/5/12 11:46 PM, Uchumaru08 wrote: I don't really like it when someone claims who to be the best Pony. It is such a hard decision for me because I love them all to a point where I can't even decide. The only reason I favorite Fluttershy is because she reminds me most of myself.

Yea, same here. Luna kind of reminds me of me a bit too.


Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature