TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-02 12:30:18 Reply

At 4/2/12 10:08 AM, Nevermind wrote: Fellow Newgrounds bronies! News fresh off /mlp/ released from the hub, promotional photos including Luna. We can finally calm our tits, yay!

IS THAT VINYL SCRATCH I SEE THERE?!

omigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshomigooooooooshhhh

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-02 13:12:18 Reply

At 4/2/12 10:08 AM, Nevermind wrote: Fellow Newgrounds bronies! News fresh off /mlp/ released from the hub, promotional photos including Luna. We can finally calm our tits, yay!

That picture and those below are awesome, Spike in a suit dancing with Sweetie Belle in a dress? Squee.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-02 13:51:42 Reply

My hope in this season finale has been officially restored :D

░▒▓ C R Y I N G C R A Y F I S H ▓▒░

Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-02 14:18:24 Reply

At 4/2/12 01:12 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
That picture and those below are awesome, Spike in a suit dancing with Sweetie Belle in a dress? Squee.

Oh good, now you have more shipping material. Whoopie, just what I wanted.

Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-02 14:19:42 Reply

At 4/2/12 02:18 PM, Sectus wrote:
At 4/2/12 01:12 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:

It's going on on /mlp/ right now. It's hilarious. People actually have to explain why Spike would be older than the CMC.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-02 17:00:15 Reply

At 4/2/12 02:19 PM, Nevermind wrote:
At 4/2/12 02:18 PM, Sectus wrote:
At 4/2/12 01:12 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: That picture and those below are awesome, Spike in a suit dancing with Sweetie Belle in a dress? Squee.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of SpikeBelle shipping, never actually looked into it before I saw that picture but the picture does look good with them. Though if it were canon that would indeed be interesting and would go more for it. But it would indeed be interesting to see what happens as Spike has his crush on Rarity so if he did develop feelings beyond a crush with SweetieBelle that would be great. Or they might just be becoming closer friends, as Spike really could do with some more friends to hang around with and the CMC would be brilliant for that since they do seem to be roughly the same age.

But still, his suit and her dress dancing together like that is seriously Squee. I completely approve of that scene.

It's going on on /mlp/ right now. It's hilarious. People actually have to explain why Spike would be older than the CMC.

He was born when the mane cast were fillies about the CMC age, so I guess it depends when the CMC were born, they may very well be a similar age though it would bring into question who Applejack and AppleBloom's parents are since you never see them. If they are deceased as Lauren gave her unofficial view saying she personally thought of them like that, then you have to wonder how young was AppleBloom at the time. Though I doubt they would ever really go ahead and make it official with their parents like that.

It would be interesting to see if they are the same age roughly or not or a few years difference.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-02 17:59:47 Reply

At 4/2/12 05:00 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Personally I'm not a huge fan of SpikeBelle shipping, never actually looked into it before I saw that picture but the picture does look good with them. Though if it were canon that would indeed be interesting and would go more for it. But it would indeed be interesting to see what happens as Spike has his crush on Rarity so if he did develop feelings beyond a crush with SweetieBelle that would be great. Or they might just be becoming closer friends, as Spike really could do with some more friends to hang around with and the CMC would be brilliant for that since they do seem to be roughly the same age.

Well, that actually might be a workable plot device if you plan on writing a fanfic about it. Rarity becoming aware that spike seems to have lost his interest in her, favoring her sister, thus causing mounting anger. That would be a really nice setting in my opinion, but I wouldn't know because I don't write love fanfictions, just horror / adventure.

Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-02 18:08:16 Reply

Traducer struck Equestria when after being cheated on, the princess died in a high speed carriage accident or something.
There were no survivors.

PARTY ROCK!

Party rock, suck my cock, you can do it round the clock.
If there's a mess, on your dress, don't distress, cuz you've just passed the test.

The HIV positive test, biiiiiiitch!

Thanks n goodniftght

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-02 18:39:55 Reply

At 4/2/12 06:08 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote: Traducer struck Equestria when after being cheated on, the princess died in a high speed carriage accident or something.
There were no survivors.

PARTY ROCK!
If there's a mess, on your dress, don't distress, cuz you've just passed the test.

Thanks n goodniftght

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6gmUEioVWs&feature=related

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-02 19:02:01 Reply

At 4/2/12 06:08 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote: PARTY ROCK!

Thanks n goodniftght

You so fresh Manly-Chicken, you so fresh dawg.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-02 19:30:45 Reply

At 4/2/12 05:59 PM, Sectus wrote: Well, that actually might be a workable plot device if you plan on writing a fanfic about it. Rarity becoming aware that spike seems to have lost his interest in her, favoring her sister, thus causing mounting anger. That would be a really nice setting in my opinion, but I wouldn't know because I don't write love fanfictions, just horror / adventure.

Not really so much of "nice" more of interesting maybe, but not something I would write. Not a fan of writing about characters becoming bored of each other and going after others, not unless there was something I had particular interest in like I had with my grimdark one.

BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-02 19:56:41 Reply

At 4/2/12 06:39 PM, Eddmario wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6gmUEioVWs&feature=related

What happened.
Was margek.
Margek happened little Billy.
Margek.

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-02 20:11:12 Reply

There's another preview clip of the second-to-last episode this season at http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid146303008400 1?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAocraEwE~,3x9DnTXoVWYTjOYco_elvChHdiuw8n1b
I'd just link it into the text, but I keep getting an error saying the URL is invalid. Even when I try to link to the Equestria Daily post I get that error.

Also, since both parts of the finale are gonna air back-to-back, I'm counting that as a single episode.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-02 20:34:31 Reply

At 4/2/12 08:11 PM, Eddmario wrote: There's another preview clip of the second-to-last episode this season at http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid146303008400 1?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAocraEwE~,3x9DnTXoVWYTjOYco_elvChHdiuw8n1b
I'd just link it into the text, but I keep getting an error saying the URL is invalid. Even when I try to link to the Equestria Daily post I get that error.
Also, since both parts of the finale are gonna air back-to-back, I'm counting that as a single episode.

Another? I really don't see why they keep giving so many...well actually I do know why which is sad, as so many would try to 'data mine' things if they weren't given them. What is wrong with just waiting for something to come and enjoying it fully rather than spoiling multiple parts of it. I know each to their own, but definitely not my taste. I try to avoid going past the week synopsis where possible.

BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-02 21:04:46 Reply

More better edneg for last eparsed!
They let the images get published and learn their lesson.
They also make up something about how diamond tiara's diamonds are conflict diamonds and that 3 little zebra children died in the (horse parody of congo) died to retrieve and make it.

Also: obviously.

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-02 21:06:46 Reply

Don't get me wrong, the brazzers meme is funny in certain situations, but for here and now, lets try and avoid it. Most of the good bronies tend to frown on it, and would not make this group look good to them, nor the moderators.

Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-02 21:41:11 Reply

At 4/2/12 09:06 PM, Sectus wrote: Don't get me wrong, the brazzers meme is funny in certain situations, but for here and now, lets try and avoid it. Most of the good bronies tend to frown on it, and would not make this group look good to them, nor the moderators.

Thanks.
I'll try not to post stuff like that in the future.

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-03 05:41:04 Reply

Couldn't find the new episode in 1080p anywhere, so I have to settle for 480p, which was about bearable.

I thought it was a pretty good episode, maybe not as good as last week, but it had a nice moral which didn't feel forced on me at all. But what was up with Bic Macintosh? That stuff was scary. But I guess they were swapping him and Applejack around, or that's what I thought considering Applejack's speech was just "Yup" and "Nope". I don't know, but I don't want to see him angry again D:

I've also decided that Sweetie-Belle is my favourite of the CBC, instead of AppleBloom. I just can't help but D'aww every time her voice breaks when she talks.

Also, I agree with not releasing so much information on the finale, I try my best to avoid all spoilers now, just seeing the pictures lets me know it's going to be great, so that's really enough in my opinion.

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-03 07:16:12 Reply

The latest episode was awesome! I always loved these newspaper type episodes, especially since they are adapted from that of Citizen Kane in different ways. Kind of sad that they just outright told you who Gabby Gums was though, but in the same aspect it does make the episode better in that sense about gossip and rumors.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-03 08:32:24 Reply

Finally catched up on the latest episodes. Pretty stellar the lot of them, I'm satisfied.
No idea if you guys saw this one yet. If you have, you know what it iiiiiiisssssss.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
Uchumaru08
Uchumaru08
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-03 09:09:46 Reply

At 4/3/12 08:32 AM, Racoonmario wrote: Finally catched up on the latest episodes. Pretty stellar the lot of them, I'm satisfied.
No idea if you guys saw this one yet. If you have, you know what it iiiiiiisssssss.

I couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably at that.

Minecraft - IAmJim .,--,. Steam - IAmJim
Sig made by Squidbit.

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-03 12:07:24 Reply

At 4/3/12 08:32 AM, Racoonmario wrote: Finally catched up on the latest episodes. Pretty stellar the lot of them, I'm satisfied.

WTF?

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-03 13:08:28 Reply

None of this makes any sense. I saw the e621 link and figured the worst. This is confusing. Make brain hurt.

Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-03 18:00:58 Reply

That is fucking hilarious. Good thing i hate rap/hip hop to no end.

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-03 19:11:31 Reply

At 4/3/12 06:21 PM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 4/3/12 04:52 PM, Rhinocerider wrote: Yeah, Apple Bloom was my favourite of the CMC first, but I soon came to realize that Sweetie Belle was by far, the best CMC out of all of them. Hence, Sisterhooves Social being an amazing episode.
I personally hate the CMCs, but Sweetie Belle's the one I hate the least.

Still think Apple Bloom is adorable, but maybe Sweetiebelle is a little more interesting. I personally don't loathe the CMC as much as nearly everyone seems to do, Showstoppers was the all time low in my poinion but everything else is just fine.

Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-03 19:13:00 Reply

I personally like Scootaloo. She has a lot of spunk, and the fact that she looks up to Rainbow Dash like a hero is very cute as well. I don't really find fault with any of them, they each have features that make me enjoy them and their silly antics.

Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-03 19:15:45 Reply

I'll admit I'm not very fond of the CMC episodes, I always want them to get their cutie marks but I know they wont.

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-03 20:59:45 Reply

At 4/3/12 07:13 PM, Sectus wrote: I personally like Scootaloo. She has a lot of spunk, and the fact that she looks up to Rainbow Dash like a hero is very cute as well. I don't really find fault with any of them, they each have features that make me enjoy them and their silly antics.

Yea, I have to agree, I find Scootaloo humorous and Apple Bloom's face from the last episode was priceless.

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-04 07:37:40 Reply

When it comes to the CMC I love Sweetie Belle the most, then Scootaloo then AppleBloom. I personally love them they are always fun, especially how much they seem to keep dabbling in Chaos causing activities. I swear their cutie marks might end up being something to do with disharmony at this rate.

BBS Signature
Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-04-04 08:13:10 Reply

At 4/4/12 07:37 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: When it comes to the CMC I love Sweetie Belle the most, then Scootaloo then AppleBloom. I personally love them they are always fun, especially how much they seem to keep dabbling in Chaos causing activities. I swear their cutie marks might end up being something to do with disharmony at this rate.

They're in league with Discord!