New Topic Respond to this Topic
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 10:52 PM Reply

Bungie doing an interview with bronies about the fandom.

We're one step closer to converting the world to the herd

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 10:57 PM Reply

At 3/29/12 09:13 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 3/29/12 05:58 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote:
Also: season 3 confirmed.
The fun has been tripled!

You clever bugger. I love it.

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 12:44 AM Reply

At 3/29/12 05:58 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote:
Also: season 3 confirmed.

Am I missing something here? I thought season 3 was confirmed for a while now. Like how somepony on the production team said it'd be longer than 12 episodes or something like that :P

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 12:54 AM Reply

At 3/30/12 12:11 AM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 3/29/12 10:52 PM, Eddmario wrote: Bungie doing an interview with bronies about the fandom.
"This unlikely Internet phenomenon first came to my attention in the days of assembling a clan to play Halo 2 on Xbox LIVE."

There were bronies back then? :P

That's exactly what I was wondering, since the servers for Halo 2 got taken down months before Halo: Reach came out. Might have been a typo and they meant Halo 3, since I know that people still play that online.

Makuta/Snips/Gay sea serpent confirmed for summer BroNYCon

Yes, they all have the same VA

Now, BEHOLD MY PONIFIED XBOX 360!

Now if only I could figure out how to put a pony image as my gamerpic

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 06:09 AM Reply

How did you get that Xbox theme?

Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 11:30 AM Reply

At 3/29/12 05:26 PM, Eddmario wrote: Is it just me, or is this topic starting to die a little? I mean, just last week we'd get 2-3 pages added overnight, but now people are barely posting. I'm afraid what's gonna happen during the summer when no new episodes are airing.

I guess right now there isn't much to talk about, hold out until tomorrow though. Might be a fairly good episode, I'm looking more forward to the Pinkie Pie's investigation episode though. Prepare your 4th walls!

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 12:05 PM Reply

At 3/30/12 11:30 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Recently watched the episode where they have a running contest and they cheat.

Fall Weather Friends. That's a pretty damn good episode. Speaking of which. Since we're drawing closer to the end of Season 2, here's a question.

What are your Top 10 Favorite Episodes. They can come from both Season 1 and Season 2, but you have to pick 10. Also tell us why.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 02:05 PM Reply

Completely off topic I just made this thing for the lulz, but damn I don't think I can make a list. I'll see some more lists and maybe get some inspiration.

Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 02:42 PM Reply

My friend just gave me Season 1 in 1080p hooray!

It's useful to be able to watch then whenever I want to without having to worry about my internet or anything.

Also I have nothing to do tomorrow so I might stream the new episode for the first time, provided it doesn't mess up like it did last week.

Oh and another thing, I noticed that there's next to know swearing between users in this thread, and it makes me happy.

That is all.

Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 03:13 PM Reply

At 3/30/12 02:42 PM, Snuff wrote: My friend just gave me Season 1 in 1080p hooray!

It's useful to be able to watch then whenever I want to without having to worry about my internet or anything.

Also I have nothing to do tomorrow so I might stream the new episode for the first time, provided it doesn't mess up like it did last week.

Oh and another thing, I noticed that there's next to know swearing between users in this thread, and it makes me happy.

That is all.

Yeah it feels a little friendlier doesn't it. And no emoticons and stuff either it would seem. Heh, we're just too classy for uncouth behavior.

Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 03:42 PM Reply

At 3/30/12 03:32 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 3/30/12 02:05 PM, Nevermind wrote: Completely off topic I just made this thing for the lulz, but damn I don't think I can make a list. I'll see some more lists and maybe get some inspiration.
I love that one!

Heh, thanks guys. I'm not too exited about the way I curved the forehead though, but whatevs.

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 04:08 PM Reply

At 3/30/12 02:05 PM, Nevermind wrote: Completely off topic I just made this thing for the lulz, but damn I don't think I can make a list. I'll see some more lists and maybe get some inspiration.

Not too bad, head is a little oddly shaped though. Maybe make the nose and mouth a bit shorter.

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #10 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 04:11 PM Reply

At 3/30/12 12:52 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: You're not missing anything. The third season was confirmed by two of the voice actresses a while ago. My guess is that it was recently "re-confirmed."

however the hell that works.

That's just me being confused and behind the trends.

BBS Signature
Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 04:36 PM Reply

At 3/30/12 04:08 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
Not too bad, head is a little oddly shaped though. Maybe make the nose and mouth a bit shorter.

Haha, yes as I said.

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 05:25 PM Reply

In other news.... DJ Alex S.'s song "Party with Pinkie" has hit 1,000,000+ views on youtube!!

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #10 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 05:25 PM Reply

At 3/30/12 05:25 PM, SCTE3 wrote: In other news.... DJ Alex S.'s song "Party with Pinkie" has hit 1,000,000+ views on youtube!!

I love that song, and Alex S. himself. That was the first pony-related song I ever heard, and I still love it, and the tombstone remix.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 05:57 PM Reply

At 3/30/12 02:42 PM, Snuff wrote: Oh and another thing, I noticed that there's next to know swearing between users in this thread, and it makes me happy.

Oh horse apples, I don't give a flying feather about wanting to swear.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 06:26 PM Reply

At 3/30/12 05:57 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 3/30/12 02:42 PM, Snuff wrote: Oh and another thing, I noticed that there's next to know swearing between users in this thread, and it makes me happy.
Oh horse apples, I don't give a flying feather about wanting to swear.

I love the creative cussing, those writers are bucking geniuses. I guess Applejack seems to have a pretty foul mouth for Ponyville standards, but nothing will ever beat the split second of surprise and doubt when you heard Fluttershy go "flying ffff-" before your brain had processed the feather part. Oh man, that was great.

Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 06:38 PM Reply

I wonder what it would be like if for season 3 they incorporated swearing and violence into the series.

Oh wait.

Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 07:51 PM Reply

Not that I'm trying to spam you or anything but, here's another. If that's allright.

I'm done now.

Raddok
Raddok
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 08:25 PM Reply

Finally! A gathering place in which I can discuss this wonderful show with fellow fans!

Personally, my favorite pony in the Mane Five is Fluttershy. She's so very adorable, and her shyness helps that. I also most appreciate her recent development to be a bit tougher and more liable to stand up for herself. She really is such a genius, if not a simple one, when she just says, "No."

Outside of the five main ponies, I must say that my favorite pony is Applebloom, all hooves down.

Apologies if this has already been asked a million times, but might I inquire as to some of the other fans' favorite ponies? Inside the five main ponies? Outside?

Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 08:30 PM Reply

At 3/30/12 08:25 PM, Raddok wrote:
Apologies if this has already been asked a million times, but might I inquire as to some of the other fans' favorite ponies? Inside the five main ponies? Outside?

Main: Applejack is a down to earth (no pun intended) honest hard worker
Side: Granny Smith is a bad ass, she made living in Ponyville possible
Background: Colgate

Welcome!

Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 31st, 2012 @ 12:11 AM Reply

Mane: Fluttershy
Side: Princess Luna
Background: Derpy

Odd setup I know, and considering Luna only had one real episode, that isn't much to base it off of. Hopefully we will see more of her in season three.

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 31st, 2012 @ 02:11 AM Reply

Main: Applejack, she's an awesome tough pony, Rainbow comes in at a close second though
Side: Princess Celestia, she's an awesome ruler and Luna is great too she needs more recognition though
Background: Derpy obviously, it's always fun trying to spot her.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 31st, 2012 @ 07:02 AM Reply

Main: Pinkie Pie
Crazy, random, wise, and pretty much unnerving. She does have her breaking point, but you'll go through hell to get to it.

Side: Big Macintosh
Yep.

Where in the world is Derpy Pegasi?

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 31st, 2012 @ 07:11 AM Reply

At 3/31/12 12:11 AM, Sectus wrote: Mane: Fluttershy
Side: Princess Luna

This is what I was going to say. So there's no use typing it out again.

I really do hope to see more of Luna, she's a really likable character, and seeing as she's had such a massive impact on Equestria's history it seems unfair to leave her out so much.

Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 31st, 2012 @ 07:54 AM Reply

At 3/31/12 07:11 AM, Snuff wrote:
I really do hope to see more of Luna, she's a really likable character, and seeing as she's had such a massive impact on Equestria's history it seems unfair to leave her out so much.

I hope we eventually will see her in the season finale somewhere, but sadly I doubt it. She probably isn't cut out for appearing as anything but a villain considering the main demographic the show tries to appeal to. Sigh.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 31st, 2012 @ 08:18 AM Reply

At 3/31/12 07:54 AM, Nevermind wrote:
At 3/31/12 07:11 AM, Snuff wrote:
I hope we eventually will see her in the season finale somewhere, but sadly I doubt it. She probably isn't cut out for appearing as anything but a villain considering the main demographic the show tries to appeal to. Sigh.

Nah they have shown Luna as being nice in both episodes she has been in, they made sure she was seen as freed from her evil in the Elements of Harmony and they showed her misunderstood side only wanting her subjects to love her in Nightmare Night. So they have already made Luna out to be distant from Nightmare Moon at the same time as having characters relating to it. Nightmare Night did a good job of showing her as just being misunderstood.

Sometimes people seem to think the demographic audience is a lot younger and ignorant than it is...it isn't babies it is 12 year olds etc. they are at the age where they can take in such things, remember back to when you were 12 I am pretty ure you could understand characters with several sides to them, I know I could.

On topic to what was asked, my favourite mane character is a difficult one, Fluttershy is the cutest however I love Twilight for her character the most. If I was asked who I thought was the cutest it would be Fluttershy, but favourite is more up to question with me. For a side character it has to be The Great and Powerful Trixie, for background Derpy.

Also I am personally glad this topic is "dying down", the topic isn't dying it is actually going to being a somewhat normal club. It is nice to have discussions in here but I don't like coming to the club to find it has several pages since the last time I checked on it, when it has a large gap I just tend to ignore the posts on prevous pages. It is good to talk about ponies, but at the same time I don't enjoy having to check on loads of stuff especially if it's only been like a day since I last looked.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Raddok
Raddok
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 31st, 2012 @ 08:29 AM Reply

At 3/31/12 12:21 AM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 3/30/12 08:25 PM, Raddok wrote: Apologies if this has already been asked a million times, but might I inquire as to some of the other fans' favorite ponies? Inside the five main ponies? Outside?
Five? I thought there were six...

And my favorite is Rainbow Dash, with Pinkie Pie being a close second. As for secondary ponies, I'd say Derpy Hooves, since she's pretty much an excellent example of the creators interacting with fans.

Honestly, not too sure why I said five. Granted it was 3 in the morning where I was when I wrote that post. I am fully aware that there are, in fact, six ponies :P

Ah well, we all make mistakes.

My second favorite is probably Twilight, because she appeals to my logical and intelligent side more than the other five do. Plus I like magic...

Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 31st, 2012 @ 12:13 PM Reply

I like how this thread is now. It's a thread which I can always come back to a few minutes after posting and knowing that somebody else has posted something interesting to read. A lot of the other threads I go in, like the Last.fm club or the Gamerscore Leaderboard usually only get between 5-10 posts a day, and sometimes there aren't any posts. It's always a shame, but with this thread it's different. Plus all the users here are pleasant to talk to, whereas it's easy to get a lot of stick from other users in the 2 other threads I mention.