New Topic Respond to this Topic
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-24 21:49:34 Reply

At 3/24/12 09:47 PM, Eddmario wrote: Was it just me, or did the pegasus who said "What was that?" as Fluttershy went speeding past him a stallion version of Firefly, Lauren Faust's original concept for who eventually became Rainbow Dash? Even the cutie mark was the same! I'd post a picture, but I'll wait til a high-quality version shows up.

Wait, just checked that part of the 1080p episode on YouTube, and his cutie mark is different. Still, could it be?

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-24 22:00:16 Reply

Just finished the new episode. I really liked it, especially because Fluttershy is my favourite. But seriously when she cried it was like watching Forrest Gump all over again.

Also I'm growing ever fonder of Twilight, she's actually a much more likeable character than I first thought.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-24 22:36:23 Reply

At 3/24/12 10:00 PM, Snuff wrote: Just finished the new episode. I really liked it, especially because Fluttershy is my favourite. But seriously when she cried it was like watching Forrest Gump all over again.

As a FlutterDash fan I really loved how much they built on the friendship with her and Rainbow Dash, from back when Rainbow didn't want her with them thinking she would get in the way in Dragonshy, to her working with her to save Rarity and Spike and also spending more time together and hanging around as friends, to then be at the point where Rainbow is wanting to be supportive to her, though she is always arrogant and she wanted Fluttershy to help her at the same time she understood not forcing her and letting her do her own thing. Character development is always great.

Also I'm growing ever fonder of Twilight, she's actually a much more likeable character than I first thought.

Twilight is always great. So into her own thing yet at the same time so naive.

Looks like Fighting is Magic is getting closer, a video compilating bugs they found, always good to see they are still working hard on it.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, NekoMika's Legacy!

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 05:36:24 Reply

***SPOILERS***

Another Fluttershy ep??? MADNESS!!!!

This ep was made to appeal to SOOOO many fans. So funny in a lot of ways. The muscle builder pegasus was just fantastic. I hope we get to see him make a few more appearances. Also, there was a lot of Derpy in this episode. I can't remember which side pegasus it was, but one of them MUST have had the same voice actor as Spike.

On to the Fluttershy. Seeing her cry was so heartbreaking!!! Made me want to just give her a big hug and tell her everything will be alright... ;__; Also, seeing her back in her filly (spelling?) years were so cute. Gosh she is adorable... Glad she "bucked" up and got to working hard to help everyone with the tornado. I know Ragna already pointed it out, but cmon Spitfire...Really?

Very good episode in my opinion. Definitely biased because i love Fluttershy. Twilight was also very good in this episode. RD was her usual self.

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 09:17:24 Reply

Very enjoyable Fluttershy episode! I loved the old film segment and was glad to see plenty of Derpy all the way through. Seeing Fluttershy overcome feeling laughed at was nice. It has a good moral tie in to building self confidence and even shows a negative effect of bullying. The part where her animal friends comfort her was also a good moment.

So this was ep. 22... Does that mean only 2 episode left? Sadness.

WWE Club Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan
Click the sig... Check my blog. My podcast: The Freakacast!

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 09:26:56 Reply

Well, at least we know that they aren't removing Derpy. So either they will just continue hiding her in the background, or maybe she will get another speaking role some time.

[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
RYNOL
RYNOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Audiophile
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 09:30:56 Reply

At 3/25/12 09:17 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: So this was ep. 22... Does that mean only 2 episode left? Sadness.

Four episodes left.

I need a sig.
PSN: gowow20

Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 10:12:38 Reply

At 3/25/12 09:30 AM, RYNOL wrote:
At 3/25/12 09:17 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: So this was ep. 22... Does that mean only 2 episode left? Sadness.
Four episodes left.

Only one month then ;.......;

I think I'll watch them all through again. Would be quite nice.

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 23
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 11:48:57 Reply

Last night three people said that they loved my Derpy shirt and one of them even brohoofed me! I really wasn't expecting it since I've been wearing it for months now. Still, it was awesome.

There's more of us on this campus than I thought...

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 12:19:23 Reply

At 3/25/12 10:12 AM, Snuff wrote: Only one month then ;.......;

Indeed, but we can always hope for a 3rd series and that it will be as good as the previous 2.

I think I'll watch them all through again. Would be quite nice.

I should put some time into watching all of them again, I sadly admit to only seeing half the episodes one time so far.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 13:20:09 Reply

I don't know if it is a bad thing, but I'm getting into my writing enough that I'm starting to draw pictures of it:

• The New Pinkie!
    The New Pinkie! by Sectus

A picture based on a character in the story "Assertion."

Score
    / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 13:27:31 Reply

At 3/25/12 01:20 PM, Sectus wrote: I don't know if it is a bad thing, but I'm getting into my writing enough that I'm starting to draw pictures of it:
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/sectus/the-new-pinkie

It isn't bad, most writers make drawings of what they write if they are capable of doing good drawings.

I myself have made one so far to go with a story I never did get around to finishing. I am staying of doing more until I get used to using my wacom however as I don't want to make them look to bad and currently my skill with the tablet is lacking.

Well actually, my skill with bloody photoshop is lacking. I can't even get bloody layers to work properly they all just intertwine. I am definitely getting paint tool SAI soon. t has a free trial which is good but I don't want to get it right now until I start getting into drawing enough to make use of it before I need to buy it.

BBS Signature
Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 13:33:48 Reply

At 3/25/12 11:48 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Last night three people said that they loved my Derpy shirt and one of them even brohoofed me! I really wasn't expecting it since I've been wearing it for months now. Still, it was awesome.

Awesome dude, sometimes I wish people around here knew more about the internet than how to start a computer and go on YouTube.

░▒▓ C R Y I N G C R A Y F I S H ▓▒░

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 13:41:28 Reply

At 3/25/12 01:33 PM, Nevermind wrote:
At 3/25/12 11:48 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Last night three people said that they loved my Derpy shirt and one of them even brohoofed me! I really wasn't expecting it since I've been wearing it for months now. Still, it was awesome.

Awesome dude, sometimes I wish people around here knew more about the internet than how to start a computer and go on YouTube.

I usually chill out with a couple during my classes and in between. One friend just likes Rainbow Dash, the other enjoys the music.

Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 13:41:34 Reply

At 3/25/12 01:33 PM, Nevermind wrote:

Be careful what you wish for. It is great to bump into others who know the internet well etc. However you are more likely to run into people who think they know the internet. The types of people who think spouting out old memes irl is funny etc. They are so irritating and sadly I have seen one before.

I have yet to run into anyone so far in my town who seems to know anything about NG or ponies etc. I wear a NG shirt most of the time I go out but not once have I ever had anyone call out to me knowing it, it is annoying since it is one of the reasons I do wear it so I might happen to bump into a NG user or similar and have a chat on the otherwise boring trip.

BBS Signature
RYNOL
RYNOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Audiophile
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 14:10:11 Reply

At 3/25/12 01:41 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Be careful what you wish for. It is great to bump into others who know the internet well etc. However you are more likely to run into people who think they know the internet. The types of people who think spouting out old memes irl is funny etc. They are so irritating and sadly I have seen one before.

I have yet to run into anyone so far in my town who seems to know anything about NG or ponies etc. I wear a NG shirt most of the time I go out but not once have I ever had anyone call out to me knowing it, it is annoying since it is one of the reasons I do wear it so I might happen to bump into a NG user or similar and have a chat on the otherwise boring trip.

Ugh... For some reason there's a fad going around my school now with memes. Fucking 9gag shit. The most annoying thing is how late these people are to just about everything. I heard about most things that get popular on 9gag over a year ago.

Also, I know some people who know of NG, but they're not too big fans. They just know of it and don't come here too often. I've never heard anything negative said about NG though.

I need a sig.
PSN: gowow20

Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 14:27:38 Reply

At 3/25/12 02:10 PM, RYNOL wrote: Ugh... For some reason there's a fad going around my school now with memes. Fucking 9gag shit. The most annoying thing is how late these people are to just about everything. I heard about most things that get popular on 9gag over a year ago.

Gotta be a Swedish thing man, all the time these memes. Moths old memes, years old memes, and some dude goes like "guys look at this new funny me-me I found on the interwebz!" and everyone thinks he's fucking Eddie Murphy.

Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 16:02:43 Reply

Oh my God this is my new favourite thread. I fucking hate people like that. I once saw some 14 year old girls on facebook talking about a "Dick Figures" video, and say "OMG TUMBLR FACES IN A VIDEO" I genuinely nearly cried. Of course I lectured them and told them how fucking retarded they are.

Unfortunately everywhere I go there are people who just think they're amazingly funny because they know what a trollface looks like, or because they say Forever Alone a lot. I don't actually know anything that gets on my nerves more.

It's fucking Tumblr, that shithole of a website that makes everyone think they're some kind of internet hipster. Oh maaaaaaan I've been needing to get that out for some time

Anyway, on a brighter note, I had a thought, what do you guys think it would be like to actually be a part of Equestria? What kind of pony would you be? Who would you be friends with? Where would you live? All that.

I'd like to be a Pegasus, and I'd probably make friends with Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie (for the parties). Probably Twilight as well. I'd also live in PonyVille, it's just a nice place I think, but Canterlot is pretty cool, just the ponies there are all kind of snobby.

Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 16:18:16 Reply

At 3/25/12 04:02 PM, Snuff wrote: Oh my God this is my new favourite thread. I fucking hate people like that. I once saw some 14 year old girls on facebook talking about a "Dick Figures" video, and say "OMG TUMBLR FACES IN A VIDEO" I genuinely nearly cried. Of course I lectured them and told them how fucking retarded they are.

Unfortunately everywhere I go there are people who just think they're amazingly funny because they know what a trollface looks like, or because they say Forever Alone a lot. I don't actually know anything that gets on my nerves more.

It's fucking Tumblr, that shithole of a website that makes everyone think they're some kind of internet hipster. Oh maaaaaaan I've been needing to get that out for some time

Anyway, on a brighter note, I had a thought, what do you guys think it would be like to actually be a part of Equestria? What kind of pony would you be? Who would you be friends with? Where would you live? All that.

I'd like to be a Pegasus, and I'd probably make friends with Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie (for the parties). Probably Twilight as well. I'd also live in PonyVille, it's just a nice place I think, but Canterlot is pretty cool, just the ponies there are all kind of snobby.

I know right, jeez. Phew, but now that I too have that out of my system I'll continue to part two of your post.

I think I'd be an Earth pony, I'd live on the countryside as I do irl and love every second of it. It seems to me most ponies are friendly towards eachother, I'd probably get along best with AJ, but I guess I'd have my own circle of friends.

Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 16:37:24 Reply

At 3/25/12 04:02 PM, Snuff wrote:

You aren't the only one who thinks that. ;)

I would be a unicorn lining the the darkest depths of the ever-free forest.

Reason? Magic. Magic, in esoteric terms is " the very language of god" With magic everything else is irrelevant.

Mastery of magic mean mastery of reality. mastery of all knowledge, secrets, and power. With magic I would attain Perfection, I would "replace god himself"

With mastery of magic I would very well transcend all ponykind.

I would create an underground sanctuary, deep in the everfree forest, in a clearing. it would be far away from everyone, maybe near their Thanatos so I can do my work in secret. it would a library full of all magic related text. I would spend my life searching for the even most hidden arcane, and forbidden text. I would also have a bedroom, dining room, labritory, bathroom and etc except a kitchen being I would just conjure up food.

Pic semi-related. maybe someone could ponify him for me. :P

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 16:39:43 Reply

At 3/25/12 04:37 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: Pic semi-related. maybe someone could ponify him for me. :P

Sure, I'm bored. Any special pony in mind for the picture?

Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 16:42:48 Reply

At 3/25/12 04:39 PM, Nevermind wrote:
At 3/25/12 04:37 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: Pic semi-related. maybe someone could ponify him for me. :P
Sure, I'm bored. Any special pony in mind for the picture?

No, just make sure it remains identifiable as Father.

Thanks btw.

Perhaps Equestria is at the other side of the gate :P

“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 17:27:28 Reply

Well, I would have liked to say it turned out as I wanted it too. But it's okay I guess, I'm still getting used to photoshop.

Victor-Zsasz
Victor-Zsasz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 17:28:30 Reply

At 3/25/12 05:27 PM, Nevermind wrote: Well, I would have liked to say it turned out as I wanted it too. But it's okay I guess, I'm still getting used to photoshop.

It's great!

Thanks.

Life is a disease

Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 17:31:52 Reply

At 3/25/12 05:28 PM, Victor-Zsasz wrote:
It's great!

Thanks.

Whoops

Wrong account.

I'm busy with other stuff and didn't notice.

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 23
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 17:34:49 Reply

At 3/25/12 01:41 PM, SCTE3 wrote: One friend just likes Rainbow Dash, the other enjoys the music.

Hehe one of my best friends doesn't even watch ponies, but he's come to the realization that Rainbow Dash is his favorite. I can hardly blame him, even though AJ is best pony. They're both speed demons and LOVE winning...

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 17:40:14 Reply

At 3/25/12 04:02 PM, Snuff wrote: Anyway, on a brighter note, I had a thought, what do you guys think it would be like to actually be a part of Equestria? What kind of pony would you be? Who would you be friends with? Where would you live? All that.

Probably a pegasus, although possibly a unicorn or alicorn (although no ties to the princesses or more powerful, just a roaming alicorn who resides in Ponyville). As for friends, likely Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight Sparkle. Possibly Derpy, Luna, and Trixie as well. Residence would be taken in Ponyville of course.

Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
RapidStrike
RapidStrike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Programmer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 18:10:41 Reply

I drew something that happened to me yesterday

And happens every fucking year

BBS Signature
Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 18:11:30 Reply

At 3/25/12 05:31 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote:
Wrong account.
I'm busy with other stuff and didn't notice.

Haha, no problem dude.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-25 19:28:00 Reply

At 3/25/12 05:27 PM, Nevermind wrote: Well, I would have liked to say it turned out as I wanted it too. But it's okay I guess, I'm still getting used to photoshop.

That is nice, I am using photshop for the first time at the moment, will post the finished product when I am done, though it won't be something legendary for sure.

But I do have to say one thing. HAND CRAMP! An hour drawing and colouring etc. with my wacom pen put more strain on my hand than all the years masturbation together.

Hopefully my hand will get used to it.......

Also on note of what pony would I be, a pegasus. I love the idea of freely flying around, doing a nice weather job or similar. Sure it would be more annoying not having magic, but the wings would be awesome.

Personally I am not a fan of OC allicorns. I personally prefer OCs to be sort of like background ponies so I see an allicorn as being far to OP for an OC tbh. ThoughI did have an allicorn OC made for me by a friend a while ago, he decided to go ahead and make a story about my username stating it would be interesting to write about, as a result he made this, which I have to say is rather nice, if spontaneuos. But alas I still don't really approve of it since I wouldn't fancy myself as being some stupidly OP thing, I like background more :p

I never have made myself an OC really, I just don't think it would be to interesting, I make OCs for stories to help scenes but I never make one to base a story around or base art around etc. I find the currently existing ponies do a far better job than some pony version of me would do for such things. I guess you could just say I am boring :p

BBS Signature