New Topic Respond to this Topic
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 11:30 AM Reply

At 12 minutes ago, Eddmario wrote: Alright, got my laptop hooked into my big-screen HD TV and read to go for the new episode. I can't believe I haven't done this since the air time changed to when I'd actually be awake. Now, only about 2 hours left.

Fluttershy has to find confidence to help Rainbow Dash with the Rainy Season. This shall be interesting.

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 12:22 PM Reply

I think Fluttershy forgets how to confidence or something every other episode.

Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 12:38 PM Reply

At 3/24/12 12:22 PM, Ryan wrote: I think Fluttershy forgets how to confidence or something every other episode.

Well, if she didn't, then there wouldn't be a point to her character. Then again, she is meant to be timid / shy all the time.

She tackled Rainbow Dash to avoid going to the dragon watching thing.

Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 01:01 PM Reply

lmao

FLUTTERSHY FOR CONFIRMED TREE!

Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 01:02 PM Reply

Stream quality is awful and for some reason my internet is being really bad. So I'll watch it on YouTube when I get home from work.

Uchumaru08
Uchumaru08
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 01:14 PM Reply

At 3/24/12 01:02 PM, Snuff wrote: Stream quality is awful and for some reason my internet is being really bad. So I'll watch it on YouTube when I get home from work.

Everybody was having problems with streaming, I don't think it was your internet. Every stream I tried was really laggy and glitchy.

Minecraft - IAmJim .,--,. Steam - IAmJim
Sig made by Squidbit.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 01:31 PM Reply

Well, I would have to say that was an awesome episode. All of these Fluttershy episodes are making me giddy.

Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 01:42 PM Reply

At 3/24/12 01:14 PM, Uchumaru08 wrote:
At 3/24/12 01:02 PM, Snuff wrote: Stream quality is awful and for some reason my internet is being really bad. So I'll watch it on YouTube when I get home from work.
Everybody was having problems with streaming, I don't think it was your internet. Every stream I tried was really laggy and glitchy.

Oh I see. Well, I look forward to watching it later. Fluttershy episodes are always nice.

Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 02:29 PM Reply

Aaarrhhbl, at a friends house and unable to watch the new episode! All chats and forums are unsafe ;_;

░▒▓ C R Y I N G C R A Y F I S H ▓▒░

Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 02:40 PM Reply

MEANWHILE IN VERMONT
This happened.

Was it worth it?

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 02:46 PM Reply

Hurricane Fluttershy had great fanservice, also that body building pegasus is great.

I felt sad for Fluttershy, she deserved that ending she got.

But it does have to be said, they struggled to get the 800 wing power, why did Spitfire not help? I understand setting a record they can't have her help, but when they were just going for being able to do it Spitfire should have helped out really.

Also that old grainy film was great, reminds me of Hogs of War.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
RYNOL
RYNOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Audiophile
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 02:59 PM Reply

Link to new episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_NPTWuhB2s

Spoilers incoming as I just finished watching it, so don't read the following if you don't want to get spoiled. Fantastic episode IMO. I really liked how Rainbow Dash was trying to get everyone involved as a team and encouraging Fluttershy. Every little bit helps indeed. When Fluttershy burst into tears though, I almost did myself. It was bad enough that Fluttershy was sad, but that her sadness made Rainbow Dash sad as well just killer. But other than that, there was a bunch of great stuff in this episode. I loved that big buff pony and tree-Fluttershy.

I need a sig.
PSN: gowow20

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 03:24 PM Reply

New episode was fantastic. Nice to see she had a enough confidence in the end to help out and finish up getting the rain ready.

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 05:49 PM Reply

At 3/24/12 02:59 PM, RYNOL wrote:
When Fluttershy burst into tears though, I almost did myself. It was bad enough that Fluttershy was sad, but that her sadness made Rainbow Dash sad as well just killer. But other than that, there was a bunch of great stuff in this episode. I loved that big buff pony and tree-Fluttershy.

Yeah man when she turned around and bawwed, dayum. Great episode indeed,

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 07:50 PM Reply

Fluttershy was so adorable, and then she became 120% cooler.
Not to mention that Roid Rage Pegasus.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 08:28 PM Reply

Awesome episode by far, again with the character development between our mane pegasi. Really shows how tight their friendship is. Did I mention how freakin AWESOME the weatherwork is? Why do pegasususususes always get the cool jobs? Also, it's great to see Spitfire back onstage with speaking lines, though she sounds a lot more like Rainbow Dash this time.

A+!

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 09:47 PM Reply

Was it just me, or did the pegasus who said "What was that?" as Fluttershy went speeding past him a stallion version of Firefly, Lauren Faust's original concept for who eventually became Rainbow Dash? Even the cutie mark was the same! I'd post a picture, but I'll wait til a high-quality version shows up.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 09:49 PM Reply

At 3/24/12 09:47 PM, Eddmario wrote: Was it just me, or did the pegasus who said "What was that?" as Fluttershy went speeding past him a stallion version of Firefly, Lauren Faust's original concept for who eventually became Rainbow Dash? Even the cutie mark was the same! I'd post a picture, but I'll wait til a high-quality version shows up.

Wait, just checked that part of the 1080p episode on YouTube, and his cutie mark is different. Still, could it be?

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 10:00 PM Reply

Just finished the new episode. I really liked it, especially because Fluttershy is my favourite. But seriously when she cried it was like watching Forrest Gump all over again.

Also I'm growing ever fonder of Twilight, she's actually a much more likeable character than I first thought.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 10:36 PM Reply

At 3/24/12 10:00 PM, Snuff wrote: Just finished the new episode. I really liked it, especially because Fluttershy is my favourite. But seriously when she cried it was like watching Forrest Gump all over again.

As a FlutterDash fan I really loved how much they built on the friendship with her and Rainbow Dash, from back when Rainbow didn't want her with them thinking she would get in the way in Dragonshy, to her working with her to save Rarity and Spike and also spending more time together and hanging around as friends, to then be at the point where Rainbow is wanting to be supportive to her, though she is always arrogant and she wanted Fluttershy to help her at the same time she understood not forcing her and letting her do her own thing. Character development is always great.

Also I'm growing ever fonder of Twilight, she's actually a much more likeable character than I first thought.

Twilight is always great. So into her own thing yet at the same time so naive.

Looks like Fighting is Magic is getting closer, a video compilating bugs they found, always good to see they are still working hard on it.

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 05:36 AM Reply

***SPOILERS***

Another Fluttershy ep??? MADNESS!!!!

This ep was made to appeal to SOOOO many fans. So funny in a lot of ways. The muscle builder pegasus was just fantastic. I hope we get to see him make a few more appearances. Also, there was a lot of Derpy in this episode. I can't remember which side pegasus it was, but one of them MUST have had the same voice actor as Spike.

On to the Fluttershy. Seeing her cry was so heartbreaking!!! Made me want to just give her a big hug and tell her everything will be alright... ;__; Also, seeing her back in her filly (spelling?) years were so cute. Gosh she is adorable... Glad she "bucked" up and got to working hard to help everyone with the tornado. I know Ragna already pointed it out, but cmon Spitfire...Really?

Very good episode in my opinion. Definitely biased because i love Fluttershy. Twilight was also very good in this episode. RD was her usual self.

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 09:17 AM Reply

Very enjoyable Fluttershy episode! I loved the old film segment and was glad to see plenty of Derpy all the way through. Seeing Fluttershy overcome feeling laughed at was nice. It has a good moral tie in to building self confidence and even shows a negative effect of bullying. The part where her animal friends comfort her was also a good moment.

So this was ep. 22... Does that mean only 2 episode left? Sadness.

WWE Club Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan
Click the sig... Check my blog. My podcast: The Freakacast!

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 09:26 AM Reply

Well, at least we know that they aren't removing Derpy. So either they will just continue hiding her in the background, or maybe she will get another speaking role some time.

RYNOL
RYNOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Audiophile
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 09:30 AM Reply

At 3/25/12 09:17 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: So this was ep. 22... Does that mean only 2 episode left? Sadness.

Four episodes left.

I need a sig.
PSN: gowow20

Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 10:12 AM Reply

At 3/25/12 09:30 AM, RYNOL wrote:
At 3/25/12 09:17 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: So this was ep. 22... Does that mean only 2 episode left? Sadness.
Four episodes left.

Only one month then ;.......;

I think I'll watch them all through again. Would be quite nice.

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 11:48 AM Reply

Last night three people said that they loved my Derpy shirt and one of them even brohoofed me! I really wasn't expecting it since I've been wearing it for months now. Still, it was awesome.

There's more of us on this campus than I thought...

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 12:19 PM Reply

At 3/25/12 10:12 AM, Snuff wrote: Only one month then ;.......;

Indeed, but we can always hope for a 3rd series and that it will be as good as the previous 2.

I think I'll watch them all through again. Would be quite nice.

I should put some time into watching all of them again, I sadly admit to only seeing half the episodes one time so far.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 01:20 PM Reply

I don't know if it is a bad thing, but I'm getting into my writing enough that I'm starting to draw pictures of it:

• The New Pinkie!
    The New Pinkie! by Sectus

A picture based on a character in the story "Assertion."

Score
    / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 01:27 PM Reply

At 3/25/12 01:20 PM, Sectus wrote: I don't know if it is a bad thing, but I'm getting into my writing enough that I'm starting to draw pictures of it:
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/sectus/the-new-pinkie

It isn't bad, most writers make drawings of what they write if they are capable of doing good drawings.

I myself have made one so far to go with a story I never did get around to finishing. I am staying of doing more until I get used to using my wacom however as I don't want to make them look to bad and currently my skill with the tablet is lacking.

Well actually, my skill with bloody photoshop is lacking. I can't even get bloody layers to work properly they all just intertwine. I am definitely getting paint tool SAI soon. t has a free trial which is good but I don't want to get it right now until I start getting into drawing enough to make use of it before I need to buy it.

BBS Signature
Nevermind
Nevermind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 01:33 PM Reply

At 3/25/12 11:48 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Last night three people said that they loved my Derpy shirt and one of them even brohoofed me! I really wasn't expecting it since I've been wearing it for months now. Still, it was awesome.

There's more of us on this campus than I thought...

Awesome dude, sometimes I wish people around here knew more about the internet than how to start a computer and go on YouTube.