Dunso
Dunso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-22 02:22:30 Reply

At 25 minutes ago, wildfire4461 wrote:
At 24 minutes ago, RightWingGamer wrote: In other news, I just found an awesome new profile pic on EQD!
I just got done listening to this song while finishing my latest piece of art, now I have to listen to it again.

Good stuff man, now you made me listen to it. Oh my god it's spreading!

ᛟᚱᛗᛖᚾ ᛚᛁᚷ ᛁ ᚲᚠᛖᛁᛚᛖ ᛁ ᛚᛟᛇᚾᛞᛟᛗ ᚠᚨᚲᚨᚱ ᚢᚾᛞᛖᚱ
ᛊᛟᛗ ᛖᛁ ᚺᛖᛚᚢᚠᚨᛚᚾ ᛟᚲᛖᚱ ᛊᛏᚱᛁᚠ ᛞᛟᛗ ᚠᚱᛖᚾᛞᛖᚱ ᚱᛟᚲᛖᚱ

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-22 03:14:27 Reply

At 1 hour ago, wildfire4461 wrote:
At 24 minutes ago, RightWingGamer wrote: In other news, I just found an awesome new profile pic on EQD!
I just got done listening to this song while finishing my latest piece of art, now I have to listen to it again.

Speaking of Bon Jovi...

The XBOX 360 just got 20% cooler

Oh Luna, the bids are gonna skyrocket because I posted this here, aren't they? Well, there goes my chance of getting it for Easter.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-22 05:05:06 Reply

At 1 hour ago, Eddmario wrote:
Speaking of Bon Jovi...

The response mood says it all ( someone do an animation of Applebloom actually singing it please).

Oh and here's the art: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/wildfire4461/derpy-s-firs t-kill

That's right I like guns and ponies. Hitlery lost libtards. Get over it.
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-22 06:11:52 Reply

At 2 hours ago, Eddmario wrote: The XBOX 360 just got 20% cooler

My dear sweet Celestia... That is fucking madness. I'm astonished at all the customization that went into that. It looks absolutely stunning....

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
Xyresic
Xyresic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-22 06:28:07 Reply

In news completely unrelated to anything, my computer monitor is broken. I came home today ready to compile my latest track into a video to put on Youtube only to discover that I'm going to be without a computer for a while until I can get it fixed or buy a replacement. This also means I'm gonna be stuck watching the latest episode on this tiny laptop screen when it airs this weekend...

first world problems...

bork bork bork

Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-22 07:25:19 Reply

At 56 minutes ago, Xyresic wrote: I'm gonna be stuck watching the latest episode on this tiny laptop screen when it airs this weekend...

heh... I have a 17in laptop screen. Its a monster. I love it

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-22 07:54:26 Reply

Hey guys, I'm gonna be uploading some brony related tracks here, they'll be the first I've released on my current account.

They'll be going on a free-for-download album. But I want to make the album stuff that bronies want, so if there's any kind of subject matter you want touched up on, I want to know. It's a rap album, btw.

So just ask and you shall receive, what have you always wanted to hear..?

Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-22 09:46:33 Reply

At 2 hours ago, Finalfina wrote:
At 56 minutes ago, Xyresic wrote: I'm gonna be stuck watching the latest episode on this tiny laptop screen when it airs this weekend...

I'm using a 23" HDTV Screen for my computer. As well as a smaller Dell one, just because not having 2 screens is horrible.

The big screen is annoying though, because it's a TV screen and that means my computer doesn't really care about it unless I make it, so I have to constantly detect the screen in Control Panel if my computer locks or when I turn it on.

Also in pony related news, what's the latest episode? I just watched Episode 21 and couldn't find 22 on YouTube, so I'm confused.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-22 11:14:05 Reply

At 1 hour ago, Snuff wrote:
At 2 hours ago, Finalfina wrote:
I'm using a 23" HDTV Screen for my computer. As well as a smaller Dell one, just because not having 2 screens is horrible.

The big screen is annoying though, because it's a TV screen and that means my computer doesn't really care about it unless I make it, so I have to constantly detect the screen in Control Panel if my computer locks or when I turn it on.

Also in pony related news, what's the latest episode? I just watched Episode 21 and couldn't find 22 on YouTube, so I'm confused.

Season 2 episode 21 is Dragon Quest, that is the newest one so you are now up to date. Next episode should be on Saturday like normal, check EquestriaDaily on Saturday morning for the livestream sites if you want to watch it when it airs.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, NekoMika's Legacy!

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-22 19:12:41 Reply

At 14 minutes ago, RightWingGamer wrote: Message to anypony brave or curious enough to venture into G3:

Don't!

Considering that someone on here already linked to a G3 episode a few pages ago, it's kinda too late for the warning.

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-22 19:37:26 Reply

I thought that G3 thingy was pretty funny. It was quite weird to watch as well.

Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-23 01:09:28 Reply

Let's play a rousing game of "liken the mane character's personalities to real life peopleses that probably exist somewhere: the game"

Twilight: Ever see that episode of king of the hill episode where bobby hangs out with those nerds who think they're wizards? That but a girl.

Fluttershy: Someone who's being verbally and physically abused by her husband with her only source of joy coming from her many pets, but the husband will have them put down soon.
OR the crazy old cat lady from down the street who is probably having sex with the cats too ;)

Rarity: That gross aunt type lady with too much bright red lipstick, blue eyeshadow that's doing nothing for her drooping eye bag, and 6 inch red nails who already looks and sounds like an old person. Becase no other type of person says "dahling". NO ONE. All her money goes to botox, cigarettes, hard candy, and implant touchups.

Rainbow: Rainbow Dash is most like the women that make up the sports league known as the womens *chht* national *pffft* basketball league *bursts out laughing* sorry. Can't say that with a straight face. I mean women's track and field. She'd also do steroids and cras her sports car into a hospital or OD on cocaine or something.

Pinkie: A sad woman who's trying to live out her wasted childhood.
OR A hopless druggie always going to parties to get drunk and high like in those above the influence commercials. And the drugs she's on are stimulants.
OR Mental health patient.

AJ: Racist result of imbreeding (no visible parents so it's true, also not trusting token black Zecora) Also, the rape scene from deleverance.

squee!

I hope that improved your lives as much as I hoped it would!

peace

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-23 01:39:17 Reply

At 15 minutes ago, Manly-Chicken wrote: Let's play a rousing game of "liken the mane character's personalities to real life peopleses that probably exist somewhere: the game

Luna dammit Manly-Chicken...

Twilight: Rule 63 of Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory

Fix'd

Fluttershy: Someone who's being verbally and physically abused by her husband with her only source of joy coming from her many pets, but the husband will have them put down soon.

Seems right

Rarity: That gross aunt type lady with too much bright red lipstick, blue eyeshadow that's doing nothing for her drooping eye bag, and 6 inch red nails who already looks and sounds like an old person.

...No comment

Rainbow: Rainbow Dash is most like the women that make up the sports league known as the womens *chht* national *pffft* basketball league *bursts out laughing* sorry. Can't say that with a straight face. I mean women's track and field.

Pretty accurate

Pinkie: A sad woman who's trying to live out her wasted childhood.
OR A hopeless druggie always going to parties to get drunk and high like in those above the influence commercials. And the drugs she's on are stimulants.
OR Mental health patient.

Or all of the above

AJ: Racist result of imbreeding (no visible parents so it's true, also not trusting token black Zecora) Also, the rape scene from deleverance.

...The fuck is wrong with you?

Looks like Discord might be making a return soon.

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 32
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-23 01:50:12 Reply

At 29 minutes ago, Manly-Chicken wrote: I hope that improved your lives as much as I hoped it would!
peace

Looks like Twilight's got the best lot out of all of them. At least she's still adorkable, if not moreso.

Also, I uploaded a new pony sketch on my profile's art thingy, it's the one with the thumbnail of a gun barrel. Really happy with how this one turned out mostly because I'm sleepy, hungry, and in love with Applejack...

approaching event horizon

Happily ETS'd.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-23 02:37:22 Reply

At 46 minutes ago, TailsPrower wrote: Also, I uploaded a new pony sketch on my profile's art thingy, it's the one with the thumbnail of a gun barrel. Really happy with how this one turned out mostly because I'm sleepy, hungry, and in love with Applejack...

Dude, you gotta start submitting your art to Equestria Daily so more people can see it.

BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-23 02:40:41 Reply

I like Tails Ed and Scootaloo profile pic.

That is all.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-23 06:07:05 Reply

At 3 hours ago, Ryan wrote: I like Tails Ed and Scootaloo profile pic.

That is all.

I don't get it, Ed is just stating truth pointing out a chicken. Seems legit.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-23 07:29:38 Reply

I've just finished writing my first MLP fanfiction yesterday. It has a few amendments to be made to it before I decide to officially release it, but I hope you guys will enjoy it when I do release it, I've been working on it for a few weeks, and while it isn't the best, I certainly feel it is better than most.

It is called "Assertion", and Fluttershy is the main character.

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-23 07:55:22 Reply

At 24 minutes ago, Sectus wrote: I've just finished writing my first MLP fanfiction yesterday. It has a few amendments to be made to it before I decide to officially release it, but I hope you guys will enjoy it when I do release it, I've been working on it for a few weeks, and while it isn't the best, I certainly feel it is better than most.

It is called "Assertion", and Fluttershy is the main character.

Good to see you finished it then and didn't give up.

I am almost finished with my 3 Weeks Party / 3 Days Regret story now, 14 parts in so far. After that I have several ideas to branch out into.

BBS Signature
Dunso
Dunso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-23 10:11:40 Reply

Dat feel when I'm terrible at fanfiction.

ᛟᚱᛗᛖᚾ ᛚᛁᚷ ᛁ ᚲᚠᛖᛁᛚᛖ ᛁ ᛚᛟᛇᚾᛞᛟᛗ ᚠᚨᚲᚨᚱ ᚢᚾᛞᛖᚱ
ᛊᛟᛗ ᛖᛁ ᚺᛖᛚᚢᚠᚨᛚᚾ ᛟᚲᛖᚱ ᛊᛏᚱᛁᚠ ᛞᛟᛗ ᚠᚱᛖᚾᛞᛖᚱ ᚱᛟᚲᛖᚱ

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-23 10:59:46 Reply

At 47 minutes ago, Nevermind wrote: Dat feel when I'm terrible at fanfiction.

If its any consolation I know he hasn't read any of mine.

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-23 12:04:44 Reply

I'm thinking about going back and continuing my scrapped fanfic. Hell, I've already got an idea for a sequel and how the first couple of chapters of that would go, but I've kinda got 2 problems right now:
1. I have NO idea how some of the chapters are gonna go. If there are any games/fanfics you want me to make parodyies of, I'll try and include them if it doesn't take to long to play/read, so no ridiculously long fanfics like Fallout: Equestria. I'm also having a hard time trying to make it so my OC ends up staying with Twilight while in Ponyville. If I can get those chapters planned out, then I'd be able to get a few chapters written every couple of days.
2. My Microsoft Word trial is expired, so I can't even open the document in Microsoft Word Starter, which means I'd have to rewrite the whole thing from the beginning, including the prologue.

Now, if I can get around those 2 problems, then if the story gets on ED and gets rated good enough on there, I might end up making a YouTube adaptation of it, but I'd need a couple of voice actors and animators for the Equestria scenes, and I'd need to come up with a way to get my cousin, her daughter, and a few friends of mine that are also in college to record some lines as the mane 6 plus a certain fan character I have planned to make an appearence* and come visit so I can film the extended ending that the fanfic won't include.

*if you can guess what fan character, I might make your OC one of my characters and give you credit for it as well. This is ONLY if I go back and continue writing the fanfic.

Also, I read one of the comments on the latest story updates post on ED that said that Bioware is gonna redo the ME3 ending and gonna include Derpy as a nod to scene edits or something. Now, I have no idea if this is true, and I don't really care because I have yet to even get near any of the Mass Effect games, let alone play them.

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-23 12:48:38 Reply

Okay then so I'm all up to date finally. I might start watching series 1 again, because I watched the first few episodes aaaaaages ago and I think I missed some too.

Uchumaru08
Uchumaru08
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-23 13:03:52 Reply

At 56 minutes ago, Eddmario wrote: 2. My Microsoft Word trial is expired, so I can't even open the document in Microsoft Word Starter, which means I'd have to rewrite the whole thing from the beginning, including the prologue.

Wouldn't just buying a license for Microsoft Word fix this problem? I bought a business deal package of Microsoft office 2012 for 200 dollars, which comes with 10 valid keys for each program. In case you don't have the money I bet you could pick up Microsoft Word 2003 for relatively cheap.

Minecraft - IAmJim .,--,. Steam - IAmJim
Sig made by Squidbit.

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-23 13:30:31 Reply

At 42 minutes ago, Eddmario wrote: 1. I have NO idea how some of the chapters are gonna go. If there are any games/fanfics you want me to make parodyies of, I'll try and include them if it doesn't take to long to play/read, so no ridiculously long fanfics like Fallout: Equestria. I'm also having a hard time trying to make it so my OC ends up staying with Twilight while in Ponyville. If I can get those chapters planned out, then I'd be able to get a few chapters written every couple of days.

If you want to use OCs it is up to you to make them work, no one else can as it isn't their character. Also I have to say if you are needing people to give you ideas of things you can then parody and need them to actually make scenes work for you claiming "you have NO idea", you are going about writing the wrong way. I have influence as everyone does but I only use things if I know it will work and I think of it and I know it will impact the story. Just inserting stuff because you can is NOT how you write.

If you can't think of things this badly for a story you need to either think more of how the story can go, change the previous parts of the story, rewrite the story as a whole, or if it really isn't going to work scrap the story and do something else. I have scrapped many stories myself as I wasn't pleased with their development. You can't force a story out, if it doesn't have the detail it will just be bad. I have seen this happen.

2. My Microsoft Word trial is expired

Get Open Office, that is what I use to write.

Now, if I can get around those 2 problems

Don't really want to put you down here, but if you aren't able to write the story alone like most writers are able to do, and need help with making the story. I wouldn't start thinking about it being a massively received story. I personally have no interest in ever reading a forced story, and many others share that opinion. Sharing the odd idea with fellow writers is fine, but it sounds like you are asking for a lot more than that.

I am perfectly fine with people writing stories, hay I am a writer myself, but as a writer I personally do take some offense to the way you are openly stating you have "NO idea" then asking people to tell you everything, what? You want us to write the story for you? If you can't use your own mind for writing a story you can't write original stories, simple as that, not everyone can.

I help a fellow writer with some thoughts every once in a while, we talk about our stories what we like what we pick out as interesting etc. as we talk we pick up things to help us. We don't go "you should write this, make this character do this, tell this person to stand here. Make this character die" etc. That isn't sharing ideas. In our talks we mention things like "this character really does show sorrow with this" which as a writer we then think "Yes she did show sorrow, the way she showed it could be developed or I could give her some backstory why she would think like this, maybe something happened to her in the past or between a set time, maybe she ran into another character? Maybe she injured herself before coming and the pain from it is causing this sorrow." That is how you build on ideas and share things, using your own mind not by getting people to tell you things.

I went on a large tangent here, but I seriously have to say I heavily dislike what I read here. Writers write their own stories.

BBS Signature
Zoraxe7
Zoraxe7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate

Sig made by azteca89

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-23 14:15:53 Reply

At 20 minutes ago, Zoraxe7 wrote: And then there was peace in the Middle east.

This is awesome, though the voices all sounded similar to me (which is a problem most translations have hopefully it's just to my ears as I would love the characters to still be distinct for them). It is great to know such countries are getting ponies, it will help cheer them up.

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-23 16:04:45 Reply

At 6 minutes ago, Rhinocerider wrote: Did you watch any episodes, or just the opening? I watched some bits of the first episode in Arabic, and the voices didn't all sound the same like in the opening. Can't understand any of it, but I don't know, I thought it was pretty cool. Also, Arabian Fluttershy.

Didn't watch any, as not really a huge fan of different langauges will be frank. I like knowing they exist, but since I can't speak them there isn't really much point in my listening to them.

So does anyone here know just how many countries have this show by now? Seems like MLP: FiM's spreading a lot.

I don't know, I know France does as the French Flutterguy from Bridle Gossip had an incredibly hot voice, Greece also had a great intro song well sung.

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-23 16:22:06 Reply

I'm not sure is this was posted here already, but..

• Hoofball
    Hoofball by Donitz

Hoofball is a short mini-game about ponies

Score
    2.77 / 5.00
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

It is alright, it seemed a little short to me.