Snuff
Snuff
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-19 16:15:16 Reply

At 1 day ago, Uchumaru08 wrote:
You haven't seen it yet? At this time there should be a few videos up in HD that you can watch, i'll link one.

Thank you, but I meant I'm not that far into MLP yet. I haven't been watching for that long, but I think I only have a few episodes left until I'm all caught up.

On Episode 14 of Season 2 now.

Also, I just noticed derpy for the first time!

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-19 16:19:59 Reply

I liked the new episode, but that's not important right now.
Tomorrow is Spring, you know what that means.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Uchumaru08
Uchumaru08
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-19 18:07:11 Reply

At 1 hour ago, MrRager wrote: I liked the new episode, but that's not important right now.

Time for Winter Wrap Up.

Minecraft - IAmJim .,--,. Steam - IAmJim
Sig made by Squidbit.

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-19 19:00:23 Reply

At 52 minutes ago, Uchumaru08 wrote:
Time for Winter Wrap Up.

I'm gunna go watch that episode now. Be back in a bit.

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-19 19:46:53 Reply

At 1 hour ago, Uchumaru08 wrote:
At 1 hour ago, MrRager wrote: I liked the new episode, but that's not important right now.
Time for Winter Wrap Up.

Finally after singing it at the wrong time for a year, it is finally a fitting time to be singing it again!

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 26
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-19 20:33:47 Reply

At 45 minutes ago, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 1 hour ago, Uchumaru08 wrote: Time for Winter Wrap Up.
Finally after singing it at the wrong time for a year, it is finally a fitting time to be singing it again!

Yeah, I'm going to go around my high school singing it to piss people off. I do enjoy getting a rise out of people with my flashy bronyism.

I have gotten some compliments off of it. There was a girl that admired my bravery for not caring what people think about me liking it.

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-19 21:34:30 Reply

At 54 minutes ago, Sectus wrote:
At 45 minutes ago, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 1 hour ago, Uchumaru08 wrote: Time for Winter Wrap Up.
Yeah, I'm going to go around my high school singing it to piss people off. I do enjoy getting a rise out of people with my flashy bronyism.

I have gotten some compliments off of it. There was a girl that admired my bravery for not caring what people think about me liking it.

I would have hummed it in class today if my uncle hadn't backed out of cosigning my financial aid stuff at the last minute, preventing me from going on til next semester.

Also, new preview clip featuring 2 new named ponies and the "WTF IS THAT THING?" pony I posted earlier.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
FurryFox
FurryFox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-20 03:03:19 Reply

Oh god I'm posting in here just for this.

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-20 03:22:20 Reply

At 18 minutes ago, FurryFox wrote: Oh god I'm posting in here just for this.

...My mind hasn't had as much "What?" in it since Fandom Crisis! got last updated

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-20 03:25:33 Reply

At 21 minutes ago, FurryFox wrote: Oh god I'm posting in here just for this.

It was bound to happen. I kinda had a thought about how it would go, but i'm not too clever about such things.

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-20 13:02:07 Reply

Just picked up Applejack from McDonalds, yay. I hope my train doesn't get bombed by a terrorist today!

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Uchumaru08
Uchumaru08
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-20 13:38:58 Reply

At 35 minutes ago, TailsPrower wrote: Just picked up Applejack from McDonalds, yay. I hope my train doesn't get bombed by a terrorist today!

I am planning to go back and I am going to try to get Fluttershy, I am not too happy about receiving Applejack.

Sig made by Squidbit.

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-20 13:45:24 Reply

At 4 minutes ago, Uchumaru08 wrote: I am planning to go back and I am going to try to get Fluttershy, I am not too happy about receiving Applejack.

Uchumaru-chan, Y U NO LIEK AJ???!? Fortunately for me I haz both... and only those two. It's okay though, because they are best ponies XD

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-20 15:15:52 Reply

I checked my McDonalds in the UK and they weren't doing MLP toys. Shame, although they don't look all that great, it'd be nice to have some on my desk. Maybe they'll come over here soon.

Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-20 15:41:33 Reply

Dangit Bobbeh!

My sig comes to life.

BBS Signature
Uchumaru08
Uchumaru08
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-20 16:44:32 Reply

At 2 hours ago, TailsPrower wrote:
At 4 minutes ago, Uchumaru08 wrote: I am planning to go back and I am going to try to get Fluttershy, I am not too happy about receiving Applejack.
Uchumaru-chan, Y U NO LIEK AJ???!? Fortunately for me I haz both... and only those two. It's okay though, because they are best ponies XD

I like them all but I'd rather have the toy of my favorite.

Sig made by Squidbit.

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-20 17:12:45 Reply

At 3 hours ago, TailsPrower wrote:

Went and got them all today, only $1.25 per toy, not too bad.

Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 26
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-20 17:16:39 Reply

Am I the only person here who doesn't see the appeal in going to McDonalds to get those ponies? I mainly don't want to go BECAUSE it is McDonalds, and another reason is because I like the look of the ponies I find at Walmart better than the ones that McDonalds has.

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-20 17:41:06 Reply

At 22 minutes ago, Sectus wrote: Am I the only person here who doesn't see the appeal in going to McDonalds to get those ponies? I mainly don't want to go BECAUSE it is McDonalds, and another reason is because I like the look of the ponies I find at Walmart better than the ones that McDonalds has.

I would rather wait, and get them on amazon. They sometimes stock it there, but I might not be so lucky.
Also, I loved that video Manly-Chicken.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-20 17:50:51 Reply

At 33 minutes ago, Sectus wrote: Am I the only person here who doesn't see the appeal in going to McDonalds to get those ponies? I mainly don't want to go BECAUSE it is McDonalds, and another reason is because I like the look of the ponies I find at Walmart better than the ones that McDonalds has.

Don't worry, i have no initiative to go to any Mcdonalds to get the pony figures either.

BBS Signature
Uchumaru08
Uchumaru08
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-20 19:45:14 Reply

At 2 hours ago, Sectus wrote: Am I the only person here who doesn't see the appeal in going to McDonalds to get those ponies? I mainly don't want to go BECAUSE it is McDonalds, and another reason is because I like the look of the ponies I find at Walmart better than the ones that McDonalds has.

I didn't even eat the Kids Meal I got. I was just in it for a cheap pony souvenir. Besides, it's a lot less embarrassing than walking into Walmart and going to Girl's Toy section. There is people every fucking where in Walmart. If I go through a drive through no one sees me and I can just lie about who is getting the Kids Meal.

Sig made by Squidbit.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-20 20:14:10 Reply

At 11 minutes ago, RightWingGamer wrote: Never figured you for a "stable" brony. So what If people know you like FiM? It's pretty widely accepted that the show has a large adult male fanbase.

It's amazing who you think is and isn't a brony. I don't get why people try to conceal it though. That's it embarrassing or something of that nature. Who gives a fuck, as long as you like it that's all that matters. I love the show and will gladly tell people and I can give my reasons as to why. Simple as that.

Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-20 20:30:09 Reply

At 11 minutes ago, The-Great-One wrote:
At 11 minutes ago, RightWingGamer wrote: Never figured you for a "stable" brony. So what If people know you like FiM? It's pretty widely accepted that the show has a large adult male fanbase.
It's amazing who you think is and isn't a brony. I don't get why people try to conceal it though. That's it embarrassing or something of that nature. Who gives a fuck, as long as you like it that's all that matters. I love the show and will gladly tell people and I can give my reasons as to why. Simple as that.

I believe we've talked about this before in this thread. Some people just aren't comfortable with people knowing that they like MLP. I was terrified to let anybody know that i liked it at first. Mostly because i saw on NG how much hate there was for bronies. When the Serious Discussion thread was actually becoming a serious discussion with less trolls, i figured that people would eventually become more lenient on people liking MLP. When I finally did start telling people, it was fantastic. I learned that so many of my friends liked it too, but i know not everyone is as lucky as me in such things. You may think it is daunting now, but trust me, when you tell a few people and either learn they like it too or get them into the show, it gets INFINITELY better.

BBS Signature
Uchumaru08
Uchumaru08
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-20 21:36:12 Reply

At 1 hour ago, RightWingGamer wrote: Never figured you for a "stable" brony. So what If people know you like FiM? It's pretty widely accepted that the show has a large adult male fanbase.

Stable? Thanks bro. I don't think it is widely accepted but more or so widely known that the show has a large adult male fanbase. I know a bunch of people that used to be my friend and disliked me after they figured out I watch MLP. For some people it just isn't the same case. Some people take it better than others.

Sig made by Squidbit.

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-21 01:20:52 Reply

Wow, just realized that the amount of pages we've gotten is "123", aka one-two-three. Awesome.
Getting back on topic, has anybody tried using the "comb" that comes with the McDonald's toys on your own hair to see how accurate it is? It's terrible.

BBS Signature
BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-21 04:57:58 Reply

Just told my friend on Friday that I'm a brony. I'm going to tell the rest this Friday. Found out one of the girls in our group is a brony too, so I'll have someone to share my fandom with irl.

So that means I don't need to use my alt, Dagg, anymore to post in this crew.

So now that it's out in the open, I'll be free to release all the brony music I've been working on. :)

Feels good being honest with my friends and myself. A lesson worthy of the show.

Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 26
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-21 07:25:41 Reply

At 2 hours ago, BizzarroPMP wrote: Just told my friend on Friday that I'm a brony. I'm going to tell the rest this Friday. Found out one of the girls in our group is a brony too, so I'll have someone to share my fandom with irl.

So that means I don't need to use my alt, Dagg, anymore to post in this crew.

So now that it's out in the open, I'll be free to release all the brony music I've been working on. :)

Feels good being honest with my friends and myself. A lesson worthy of the show.

Welcome to the herd, friend. Good to have another brony on the team, I hope you have fun with us!

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-21 09:16:03 Reply

Adorkable Twilight Sparkle playing TF2, she is cute when she rages.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Uchumaru08
Uchumaru08
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-21 09:33:52 Reply

At 16 minutes ago, Ragnarokia wrote: Adorkable Twilight Sparkle playing TF2, she is cute when she rages.

Is that the actual Twilight Sparkle voice actor? If not she sure does sound a lot like her.

Sig made by Squidbit.

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-03-21 11:04:34 Reply

At 1 hour ago, Uchumaru08 wrote:
At 16 minutes ago, Ragnarokia wrote: Adorkable Twilight Sparkle playing TF2, she is cute when she rages.
Is that the actual Twilight Sparkle voice actor? If not she sure does sound a lot like her.

Doubt it, possibly just Rina-Chan since it seems a lot of brony animators ask to user her voice her Twilight Sparkle.

Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature