New Topic Respond to this Topic
coleknows
coleknows
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 14:18:26 Reply

So this is where everyone has been at. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! I was wondering why the mlp forum was inactive.

My name is actually CK. Coleknows is too old.

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 14:33:08 Reply

At 10/2/11 01:54 PM, yos2 wrote: they refuse to get bad opinions about them, they always seek attention. they get insulted very easily - you can tell by all the "U MAD?" pictures that always come in response to the haters. and they constatly try to get more people to watch the show..

I don't see that happening here on Newgrounds thankfully.

admit it, you have seen bronies behave like that. and ill be honest. i behave like that. as much as i love this fandom i am really insecure about im constatly seeking more places with positive opinions about it...

TO be honest, no I have not and I would rather not. If people don't like a show i watch then fine but don't be a dick about it. Sure there are shows they watch they watch that I don't like but I won't be a dick towards them because they watch it, seems like an ass sort of thing to do.

At 10/2/11 02:18 PM, coleknows wrote: So this is where everyone has been at. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! I was wondering why the mlp forum was inactive.

Welcome to the OFFICIAL MLP thread. :D

Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 15:10:58 Reply

At 10/2/11 01:54 PM, yos2 wrote: the bronies aree a very insecure and inconfident fan base....

Quite wrong sir.

they refuse to get bad opinions about them, they always seek attention. they get insulted very easily - you can tell by all the "U MAD?" pictures that always come in response to the haters. and they constatly try to get more people to watch the show..

Well that's because some haters are simply hating for the sense of hating and/or trolling. So that pic has been used for response. Best way to beat a troll though is to ignore them or as the case is here contact a Forum Moderator.

admit it, you have seen bronies behave like that. and ill be honest. i behave like that. as much as i love this fandom i am really insecure about im constatly seeking more places with positive opinions about it...

Okay yeah there are some psychos within the fan base, but every fan base has psychos in them, there are also the more normal ones who don't go completely overboard.

i am no psychologist but think this has to do with the fact that despite how proud bronies can be they still feel akward for liking a girls' show and constatly search for more fans so they won't feel loenly about this....

I'll admit when I first watched the show I was ready to trash it and make fun of it, but I was surprised at how much I loved the show and felt weird for liking such a show. Now I can look at it as another great entry into Great Cartoons.

either this. or it's just i who has these problems.... =\

or you're a bit delusional or blowing something up into bigger proportions like the media does. I'm starting to like you less and less yos2.

shrimpchris
shrimpchris
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 15:18:17 Reply

At 10/2/11 02:33 PM, SCTE3 wrote: TO be honest, no I have not and I would rather not. If people don't like a show i watch then fine but don't be a dick about it. Sure there are shows they watch they watch that I don't like but I won't be a dick towards them because they watch it, seems like an ass sort of thing to do.

You just reminded me of this.

Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 16:00:09 Reply

I don't talk about ponies IRL, only good friends of mine know that I watch the show. And that's all they know. Live and let live. Sure, I've had friends crack jokes about me watching MLP, but seriously now, you gotta expect that and handle it with humor.

Online I don't really give a damn anymore. I've adopted an "I don't give a fuck" kinda attitude in these last weeks, which doesn't only concern ponies, but everything really. What is Mr. Internet Man going to do? Ridicule me? IDGAF. Point out how the show isn't that great? IDGAF. Call me names? IDGAF.
And I'm not being sassy. I simply don't give a fuck. Looks somewhat like pic related.

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
PinkRose11
PinkRose11
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 16:31:29 Reply

ponies on crack

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 16:40:10 Reply

At 10/2/11 04:31 PM, PinkRose11 wrote: ponies on crack

Haha, done reviewed all his yelling covers he put up on Newgrounds and downloaded them, hilarious.

BBS Signature
coleknows
coleknows
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 16:48:09 Reply

At 10/2/11 04:40 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
Haha, done reviewed all his yelling covers he put up on Newgrounds and downloaded them, hilarious.

I was thinking of sending some of the songs to EQ daily but never accepted them. They are already quite popular on youtube anyway so there is no need. Btw, did you get my pms?

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 16:50:31 Reply

At 10/2/11 04:48 PM, coleknows wrote:
I was thinking of sending some of the songs to EQ daily but never accepted them. They are already quite popular on youtube anyway so there is no need. Btw, did you get my pms?

Indeed but I need to get the RRC requests done first. :-)

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 16:54:36 Reply

At 10/2/11 04:16 PM, Rhinocerider wrote: And I like your sig TGO.

Thanks. My old sig was made in MS Paint by yours truly and I thought it needed to be cleaned up. Squidbit kinly made it for me as well as one without ponies and some with and without the pink ribbon in it. I support Breast Cancer Awareness so yeah that would also explain why my aura is now Fab.

I'm shitting my pants in anticipation harder than I've been doing so S2E3.

Same here. Rumors say Luna and so that's got me excited since we haven't seen or heard from her since the first two episodes of Season 1.

coleknows
coleknows
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 16:54:43 Reply

At 10/2/11 04:50 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/2/11 04:48 PM, coleknows wrote:
Indeed but I need to get the RRC requests done first. :-)

Ok.

Also, i was gonna mention this on the mlp forum but SOMEONE never told me this place existed but episode 3 is aired right on my birthday. What luck! I get to watch mlp and get a whole bunch of stuff.

BBS Signature
skaterdude411
skaterdude411
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 17:10:17 Reply

oh fluttershy.

Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 17:12:30 Reply

That guy's stuff is hilarious... I've heard quite a bit of it.

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 17:27:14 Reply

At 10/2/11 04:54 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 10/2/11 04:16 PM, Rhinocerider wrote:
Same here. Rumors say Luna and so that's got me excited since we haven't seen or heard from her since the first two episodes of Season 1.

Episode 4 be the Luna one. Episode 3 is ambiguous, but logic would denote that since episode 4 is rumored to be Luna's debut episode, she won't be appearing episode 3.

I'm so pumped for both of them though.
PinkRose11
PinkRose11
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 17:40:37 Reply

At 10/2/11 05:31 PM, Rhinocerider wrote:
Got a good laugh from this, and the video response.

Oh wow. I LOVE BUANAZZZ

coleknows
coleknows
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 17:59:31 Reply

Sounds like an awesome birthday! Happy birthday on the 15th!

Just hope my friends won't protest when i tell them after my birthday party, "Ok guys cya later. Im gonna go watch....something."

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 18:33:02 Reply

At 10/2/11 05:59 PM, coleknows wrote:

Just hope my friends won't protest when i tell them after my birthday party, "Ok guys cya later. Im gonna go watch....something."

Make them watch it. If they don't like it, well you'll have some delicious cupcakes.

Also, they'll probably think you're watching pr0n man.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
coleknows
coleknows
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 18:46:59 Reply

At 10/2/11 06:33 PM, Bryan wrote:
At 10/2/11 05:59 PM, coleknows wrote:

Make them watch it. If they don't like it, well you'll have some delicious cupcakes.

Also, they'll probably think you're watching pr0n man.

lol, im usually not the kind of person who would want to throw the show all around though. I'm afraid they wouldn't liek it :C

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 19:12:14 Reply

At 10/2/11 06:46 PM, coleknows wrote: lol, im usually not the kind of person who would want to throw the show all around though. I'm afraid they wouldn't liek it :C

If they're your close friends they'll accept that you like the show. If they don't like it, that's okay. You have kept the show from them now so if they don't like the show then you don't have to worry about shoving it down their throats.

Just tell them, besides if you stay mysterious they're going to figure out eventually. Friends spy on friends don't ya know.

Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 19:40:01 Reply

At 10/2/11 07:12 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 10/2/11 06:46 PM, coleknows wrote: lol, im usually not the kind of person who would want to throw the show all around though. I'm afraid they wouldn't liek it :C
If they're your close friends they'll accept that you like the show. If they don't like it, that's okay. You have kept the show from them now so if they don't like the show then you don't have to worry about shoving it down their throats.

Just tell them, besides if you stay mysterious they're going to figure out eventually. Friends spy on friends don't ya know.

P.S I was joking, obviously.

I wouldn't show them the show, but maybe mention your watching in a subtle manner, if they ask what you're watching that is.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50

BBS Signature
coleknows
coleknows
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 19:41:29 Reply

Well, funny thing is, they already know. Convincing them to watch it would be hard since i lost interest from just watching the first few seconds of episode 1! I was really close to not becoming what i am if it wasn't for my boredom and curiosity that kept me watching.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 19:53:52 Reply

At 10/2/11 07:41 PM, coleknows wrote:

Well, funny thing is, they already know. Convincing them to watch it would be hard since i lost interest from just watching the first few seconds of episode 1! I was really close to not becoming what i am if it wasn't for my boredom and curiosity that kept me watching.

I managed to watch the whole first episode before I became a brony and yeah, I'll admit it was pretty uninteresting. I got reintroduced by Ragnarokia in the old discussion thread and decided to watch another episode and was recommend Dragonshy. It was fucking awesome. Yeah, the first episode is a bit of a turn off at first, the best way to go is to watch another episode first, then when you feel you like the show enough watch them in order.

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 20:04:46 Reply

So... what order do you think all the episodes would go in if they were in a timely order?

BBS Signature
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 20:17:29 Reply

At 10/2/11 08:04 PM, SCTE3 wrote: So... what order do you think all the episodes would go in if they were in a timely order?

Oh god you're opening up a whole new echelon of debate. I'd really have to re-watch the entire series to get an idea of where the continuity lays.

FlyingNinjaBannanas
FlyingNinjaBannanas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 20:17:48 Reply

Who wants a Pony Rave Mindfuck?!

I know I do.

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 20:20:02 Reply

At 10/2/11 08:17 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote:
At 10/2/11 08:04 PM, SCTE3 wrote: So... what order do you think all the episodes would go in if they were in a timely order?
Oh god you're opening up a whole new echelon of debate. I'd really have to re-watch the entire series to get an idea of where the continuity lays.

I know there would be a few episodes that more or less take place a bit after The Grand Gala as well. I feel the Falling of the Leaves and Winter Wrap Up would happen after then...

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 20:41:02 Reply

At 10/2/11 08:20 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/2/11 08:04 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
I know there would be a few episodes that more or less take place a bit after The Grand Gala as well. I feel the Falling of the Leaves and Winter Wrap Up would happen after then...

How? Well, the Falling of the Leaves would definitely have to be before Winter Wrap Up, just saying.

BBS Signature
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 20:51:40 Reply

At 10/2/11 08:49 PM, Rhinocerider wrote:
At 10/2/11 08:17 PM, FlyingNinjaBannanas wrote: Who wants a Pony Rave Mindfuck?!

I know I do.
Dude I just watched the whole thing. Now imagine if that was 3D.

OHGODOHGODOHGOD

Twice as many seizures. I'd request a change of song, but that video was pretty damn enjoyable.

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 20:53:24 Reply

At 10/2/11 08:41 PM, Bryan wrote:
At 10/2/11 08:20 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/2/11 08:04 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
How? Well, the Falling of the Leaves would definitely have to be before Winter Wrap Up, just saying.

Beats me. I just feel the Grand Galloping Gala would be something that happens right before Fall begins.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-10-02 20:58:06 Reply

At 10/2/11 08:51 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote:
At 10/2/11 08:49 PM, Rhinocerider wrote:
At 10/2/11 08:17 PM, FlyingNinjaBannanas wrote: Who wants a Pony Rave Mindfuck?!

I know I do.
Dude I just watched the whole thing. Now imagine if that was 3D.

OHGODOHGODOHGOD
Twice as many seizures. I'd request a change of song, but that video was pretty damn enjoyable.

Fuck man, watched it in full screen.

This must be what it's like while high and watching MLP.

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

BBS Signature