ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 30th, 2011 @ 07:32 PM Reply

At 9/30/11 07:30 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Ponygrounds

I tend on collecting as much information as possible pertaining to My Little Pony from fan fictions, music, artwork, and more! This is still under construction and is not open yet, so I ask for your patience in this endeavor.

I'd love to help out with the project. PM me if you ever need any help.

PinkRose11
PinkRose11
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 30th, 2011 @ 08:31 PM Reply

I tend on collecting as much information as possible pertaining to My Little Pony from fan fictions, music, artwork, and more!

Well! Im making a playlist on youtube for myself (and others too) Help me out guys! list your fav MLP remixes and songs! Ill put them in it :D

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 30th, 2011 @ 08:36 PM Reply

At 9/30/11 08:31 PM, PinkRose11 wrote:
I tend on collecting as much information as possible pertaining to My Little Pony from fan fictions, music, artwork, and more!
Well! Im making a playlist on youtube for myself (and others too) Help me out guys! list your fav MLP remixes and songs! Ill put them in it :D

Alex S - MLP intro remix
Eurobeat Brony - Luna (Dream Mode)
WoodenToaster - Rainbow Factory
Glaze/WoodenToaster - She's a Pony
ChainAlgorithm0 - Little Girl on a Scooter
Voodoo Pony - Gifted Filly

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 30th, 2011 @ 08:43 PM Reply

At 9/30/11 08:31 PM, PinkRose11 wrote:

No offense, but take it your userpage. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but there are already a million of them already. In fact, I believe SCTE3 was going to make one.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 30th, 2011 @ 08:51 PM Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL_uR99FB PU

This... Fucking THIS is why people hate us.

ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 30th, 2011 @ 08:55 PM Reply

At 9/30/11 08:51 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL_uR99FB PU

Why must stupid people always be the brashest and loudest?

Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 30th, 2011 @ 08:55 PM Reply

At 9/30/11 08:51 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL_uR99FB PU

Don't post this stuff here please, I don't need to lose any more faith in this fanbase.

i cried.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 30th, 2011 @ 11:07 PM Reply

At 9/30/11 11:00 PM, Rhinocerider wrote: Birthdays mean having fun with friends, not getting lots of SENTRIES

Nice! Also, not too bad for a cover of Discord's theme.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 12:31 AM Reply

At 9/30/11 11:07 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 9/30/11 11:00 PM, Rhinocerider wrote: Birthdays mean having fun with friends, not getting lots of SENTRIES

Weren't you going to make an audio list or something? No offense, but I think we should keep it more to discussion instead of just listing videos and songs all the time, it's fine most of the time, but there should still be mainly discussion going on.

Also, if you compiled all the songs you have into a megaupload file, that would be pretty cool too.

Does anyone know anything outside of what was posted on EqD about the new episode? I mean, I believe it, I just want a bit more information. I'd be so pissed if this shit turned out to be fake.

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 04:24 AM Reply

I really need to stop getting banned, my 20k thread was "a spammy pile of shit" :(

But I'm back now, also Luna <3 Can't wait to see her.

Also those Luna games mentioned, I myself have only played Luna game 3 which I played without knowing what ti was, that was scary as shit but managed to keyboard my way to close the program before anything happened as I was fearing it was a virus, didn't know it was a creepypasta.

I want to play them, but I also feel like maybe doing a let's play of them, in which case I would want it to be my first time for more effect so not sure if I should go ahead and play now or not. Either way those games are awesome.

Can't wait for Luna.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 04:59 AM Reply

I decided to screw it and finally watch all the Luna game playthroughs, and I don't think I will sleep tonight. They are awesome but yea I suck at creepy things.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 10:23 AM Reply

At 10/1/11 12:31 AM, Bryan wrote:
Weren't you going to make an audio list or something?

Eeeeeenope, I only suggested it is all.

No offense, but I think we should keep it more to discussion instead of just listing videos and songs all the time, it's fine most of the time, but there should still be mainly discussion going on.

Come to think of it since Fluttershy is also taking care of animals wouldn't she be kind of a vegan, along with Rarity possibly?

Also, if you compiled all the songs you have into a megaupload file, that would be pretty cool too.

It's a work in progress but I may not have it ready and that such for a couple of weeks.

Does anyone know anything outside of what was posted on EqD about the new episode? I mean, I believe it, I just want a bit more information. I'd be so pissed if this shit turned out to be fake.

Aside from the photo and the short leaked synopsis I know nothing else.

At 10/1/11 04:24 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: But I'm back now, also Luna <3 Can't wait to see her.

Same here. Sucks that from the synopsis that she may just be under the cloak trying to keep every other pony from being scared of her while working on changing people from being scared of her for what she did in the past to them.

Also those Luna games mentioned, I myself have only played Luna game 3 which I played without knowing what ti was, that was scary as shit but managed to keyboard my way to close the program before anything happened as I was fearing it was a virus, didn't know it was a creepypasta.

It is a creepypasta as well as scareware. And by scareware it will not affect the computer in any way but only scare you into thinking something happened. Forgot which one it was that loaded a bunch of .txt and Pinkie Pie Zalgo images into the folder where the game is, possibly Luna Game 2 I think.

I want to play them, but I also feel like maybe doing a let's play of them, in which case I would want it to be my first time for more effect so not sure if I should go ahead and play now or not. Either way those games are awesome.

If you plan to do a Let's Play of them then keep in mind they can only be played once or so I have heard. Judging from watching a few others play if you try to play it again after the game is done you just get the last few frames or so from the game I think.

Can't wait for Luna.

Luna vs. her old Nightmare Moon form would be cool.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 10:27 AM Reply

Hey, I just got up and checked EqD, and saw the below billboard. Loving this reference. Anyone else think this is awesome?

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 10:45 AM Reply

At 10/1/11 10:41 AM, ScaryPicnic wrote:
At 10/1/11 10:27 AM, Bryan wrote: Hey, I just got up and checked EqD, and saw the below billboard. Loving this reference. Anyone else think this is awesome?
HOLY SHITE

Whoever designs these things knows exactly what they are doing, fantastic.

I love that creepy ass Spike doll.

Proving The Hub definitely recognizes us a legitimate community, considering the fact I don't know one kid that would get that reference.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 01:11 PM Reply

For something fan-made this is surprisingly well animated and looks quite close to the drawing style of the show itself. Only thing needing fixing is the voices are a bit off but pretty close.

Enjoy!

BBS Signature
yos2
yos2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 01:16 PM Reply

hey anyone has an IMDB account? i might sound a bit stupid but could you give a good score to MLP:FiM in it's IMDB page? it's used to be 9.2 and now it's 8.8 =( so maybe you should login and give it a 10..

Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 01:25 PM Reply

At 10/1/11 01:11 PM, SCTE3 wrote: For something fan-made this is surprisingly well animated and looks quite close to the drawing style of the show itself. Only thing needing fixing is the voices are a bit off but pretty close.
Enjoy!

The animation is fantastic, and it has Luna, which makes it even better. I actually liked Luna's voice a little, but I didn't really like Celestia's. The ending was really nice too. My only main complaint other than the voices was that the credits were almost half the video, the only problem with this was that I was expecting it to be longer.

Now I'm even more hyped up for the actual episode release, thanks for sharing this!

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 02:41 PM Reply

2 more weeks til episode 3 guys. Why must the wait be so long?

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 03:50 PM Reply

At 10/1/11 10:23 AM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/1/11 12:31 AM, Bryan wrote:
At 9/30/11 11:00 PM, Rhinocerider wrote:
If you plan to do a Let's Play of them then keep in mind they can only be played once or so I have heard. Judging from watching a few others play if you try to play it again after the game is done you just get the last few frames or so from the game I think.

If you keep the .zip/rar file, and then copy and extract you can play it more than once without needing to redownload.

Can't wait for Luna.
Luna vs. her old Nightmare Moon form would be cool.

Would be cool, but not likely to happen. The HalloLuna episode is set to be awesome though. It's kinda funny that everyone's forgotten about episode 3, now that we have an episode with Luna in the tubes.

Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 03:57 PM Reply

At 10/1/11 02:41 PM, Eddmario wrote: 2 more weeks til episode 3 guys. Why must the wait be so long?

Be glad that you get your episode 3 this soon. Others have been waiting for years.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 04:13 PM Reply

At 10/1/11 03:57 PM, Racoonmario wrote:
At 10/1/11 02:41 PM, Eddmario wrote: 2 more weeks til episode 3 guys. Why must the wait be so long?
Be glad that you get your episode 3 this soon. Others have been waiting for years.

Damn you Gaben.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 05:09 PM Reply

Ponygrounds Update

I have taken Drake's Brony List and made a post, with everybody in alphabetical order. Ponyville Town Square.

So we should be expecting Episode 3 to be on October 15th?

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 05:13 PM Reply

At 10/1/11 05:09 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Ponygrounds Update

I have taken Drake's Brony List and made a post, with everybody in alphabetical order. Ponyville Town Square.

Wonderful. Keep up the hard work.

Indeed, here's the link confirming it.

imfromkenya
imfromkenya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 06:05 PM Reply

oh it's look like so much....

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 09:25 PM Reply

At 10/1/11 04:32 PM, Mark-er wrote: Winner of MLP art contest here, go penicorn!

I did think that would be the winner, classic Newgrounds picture right there.

I wouldn't say no to those benefits.

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 12:48 AM Reply

At 10/1/11 04:32 PM, Mark-er wrote: Winner of MLP art contest here, go penicorn!

Sweet!!! That was the one i was hoping would win!!!

Good job mate! Very nice use of an NG character.

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 02:49 AM Reply

At 10/1/11 05:09 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Ponygrounds Update

Add me to that list, eh? I'm eagerly awaiting episode 3. I'm a little frustrated though. I've waited far too long!

Mechabloby
Mechabloby
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 05:24 AM Reply

At 10/1/11 10:27 AM, Bryan wrote: Hey, I just got up and checked EqD, and saw the below billboard. Loving this reference. Anyone else think this is awesome?

I've not seen that one before - it made me laugh. Have you seen the Bridesmaids parody billboard yet? Another MLP film reference. It's pretty old news now, I guess, but the Poltergeist referencing billboard just reminded me of it.

| Facebook | last.fm | Steam |
it's just diana ross slowed down 11/10 it's fuckin awful

BBS Signature
Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 07:05 AM Reply

At 10/2/11 05:24 AM, Mechabloby wrote: I've not seen that one before - it made me laugh. Have you seen the Bridesmaids parody billboard yet? Another MLP film reference. It's pretty old news now, I guess, but the Poltergeist referencing billboard just reminded me of it.

To anyone who never heard about Bridesmaids (like me), here's a comparison.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 10:49 AM Reply

At 10/2/11 07:05 AM, Racoonmario wrote:
At 10/2/11 05:24 AM, Mechabloby wrote: I've not seen that one before - it made me laugh. Have you seen the Bridesmaids parody billboard yet? Another MLP film reference. It's pretty old news now, I guess, but the Poltergeist referencing billboard just reminded me of it.
To anyone who never heard about Bridesmaids (like me), here's a comparison.

Seen that one, isn't it pretty old actually?

Also, not sure if he posted it here, but ImaSmartass2 shared a link with me and it's an animated version of the Ponygiest ad. Pretty funny.

P.S Ignore domain name.

BBS Signature