00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Archirs last visit began ... ?

533 Views | 6 Replies

Archirs last visit began ... ? 2011-09-24 14:46:15

Our legendary Dragongirl Archir stopped submitting art for quiet a while.

I wonder if any admin could tell me if her last visit began 2010 or 2011. Because I'd like to know.

Maybe she gave up Newgrounds for the Kongregate Art portal.

Response to Archirs last visit began ... ? 2011-09-24 14:51:00

Archir seems to have been fairly active on deviantart
http://ruth-tay.deviantart.com/

BBS Signature

Response to Archirs last visit began ... ? 2011-09-24 14:54:46

Deviantart simply has a much larger art following than Newgrounds which is to be expected seeing as there is just so much that goes on in NG that sometimes it's hard to stand out as much as you would like.

Besides, if you're looking for commissions you're probably best off on Deviantart where there are plenty of retarded people who will pay you to draw their Sonic character.

Response to Archirs last visit began ... ? 2011-09-24 15:08:42

At 9/24/11 02:51 PM, STEM wrote: Archir seems to have been fairly active on deviantart
http://ruth-tay.deviantart.com/

Thank you, Stem. You know, I never got into social networking, so I ignore all those advertisments, buttons, links and referrals. Even if they don't always bring you to social networks, they're often in in the typical position and have the same button-style of the "Sharing Is Caring" stuff.

In short, without your link I would have never found her stuff again.

Again, thank you!

Response to Archirs last visit began ... ? 2011-09-24 15:12:31

NG isn't quite known for its art portal, nor its art submissions. I think she likely must have aimed towards a broader audience for her creations, if anything.

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to Archirs last visit began ... ? 2011-09-24 16:07:55

At 9/24/11 03:12 PM, Tribal wrote: NG isn't quite known for its art portal, nor its art submissions. I think she likely must have aimed towards a broader audience for her creations, if anything.

... on Kongregate ...

Why on earth is Kongregates art portal so much more popular? It's much yunger than ours!

Response to Archirs last visit began ... ? 2011-09-24 17:19:51

At 9/24/11 04:07 PM, Coreghost wrote: Why on earth is Kongregates art portal so much more popular?

... you're serious?

BBS Signature