Be a Supporter!

BBS suggestion box thread

  • 1,721 Views
  • 64 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Greenfrost6
Greenfrost6
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to BBS suggestion box thread Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 10:05 AM Reply

People get banned for making pointless +1 spam threads regularly.

And yet, mods such as Malachy make various pointless threads and get away with it.

Don't just enforce, set by example.


We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Writer
Response to BBS suggestion box thread Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 11:41 AM Reply

At 9/25/11 10:05 AM, Greenfrost6 wrote: People get banned for making pointless +1 spam threads regularly.
And yet, mods such as Malachy make various pointless threads and get away with it.

Well regular forum members get to do this as well. I've made a few pointless threads myself.


| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Rivergrey
Rivergrey
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to BBS suggestion box thread Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 11:43 AM Reply

At 9/25/11 11:41 AM, The-Great-One wrote: Well regular forum members get to do this as well. I've made a few pointless threads myself.

Which is why we should really just dedicate an ENTIRELY SEPARATE FORUM SECTION for spam and quick-chat, like the Audio forum did in a single thread but even more nutty. Why was the original "dedicated spam" thread locked again though, if there even is a good reason?


furry
filler

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Writer
Response to BBS suggestion box thread Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 11:45 AM Reply

At 9/25/11 11:43 AM, Rivergrey wrote: Which is why we should really just dedicate an ENTIRELY SEPARATE FORUM SECTION for spam and quick-chat, like the Audio forum did in a single thread but even more nutty. Why was the original "dedicated spam" thread locked again though, if there even is a good reason?

What you mean this topic? Last thing we need here is a lot of spam. You see what spam is here can actually be quite funny.


| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
HomerSexual
HomerSexual
  • Member since: May. 26, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Programmer
Response to BBS suggestion box thread Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 02:20 PM Reply

I suggest that EyeLovePoozy kills himself.
Just sayin'.