At 10/26/11 07:44 PM, dante224 wrote:
there are a billion random and irrelevant things:
1. what does the game have to do with anything at all?
2. why did he get hit by an axe?
3. why was he carrying an axe at all?
4. why does his friend at all come into the plot?
5. who are these people and why should the audience acknowlege them if they dont advance the plot or act as devices in the story?
6. how does the game "dissapear"?
7. why do we only see the game once?
none of it makes ANY sense to me.
1: Gears of war 3 is game that came out recently my friend literally would kill for it, if he saw anyone with his copy he would go crazy
2: Because he assumed that I stole it and knocked me out to get it back
3: He had to have some kind of weapon, and an axe wielding maniac fitted the halloween theme
4: If you mean the blonde its because he's my friend and wanted to be in it? if you mean the curly brown haired friend its the same reason.
5: Its not like its going to be a series or anything, its only a random short with a very basic plot.
6: I drop it when I'm hit over the head with the axe, it lands somewhere, probably under the sofa.
7: Isn't once enough to show you what is? why would you need to see it more than once in a very short cartoon.
I'm sorry if you don't like/understand the cartoon, but the point is that it's not supposed to be understood. Its a short skit it doesn't go any deeper than that, you see flashes like this all the time: asdfmovie, the manwhore series, eddsworld etc. I just thought I'd say while I'm writing this I like the looks of your submission so far, its very disney-esque.