New Topic Respond to this Topic
FaeryTaleAdventurer
FaeryTaleAdventurer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 15th, 2011 @ 08:38 PM Reply

At 9/15/11 04:07 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Like this?

what-the--* I just realized the well-endowed "lady" on the right is actually James. I literally did a double-take!

That must've been the REAL reason that ep was banned.

As for the topic, it'd be more important to see that the other bigger chested anime girls are green with envy due to the fact the flat-chested one is often the one who's making waves, and saving their ti-- er glutes from harm's way!

Malt-Shake
Malt-Shake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 15th, 2011 @ 08:39 PM Reply

At 9/15/11 04:04 PM, Addict wrote: i think big titties are cool

end thread.

DJHeat=my hero! (at least 4 the next half hr. Then i'll be all like DJHeat whodat? lol balls)

IF I SEEM GAY TO YOU THEN READ THIS THREAD

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 15th, 2011 @ 08:45 PM Reply

At 9/15/11 04:03 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
What do you think of this?

I think it's the Japanese coping with the reality that there are a lot of flat chested asian women, even if it DOES make the male lead seem as if they're falling for jailbait. I mean, Jesus, Alto has a choice between a smoking hot diva with a rack, or a fucking green haired little girl who is his commanding officer's sister and betrayed everyone on the Frontier for her goddamn alien pet thing...whom I might add, is the same species as the fucking Vajra that almost killed everyone on the damn Macross.

Sheryl at least falls from fame, and when she bounces back she's humbled. Fucking GO FOR SHERYL, YOU FAGGOT. How is this even a choice? The flat chested bitch has her fruity robot brother back. You can get to nailing the proportionately bodied star who's learned the error of her ways.

IDIOT, ALTO.

...But know, I don't put a whole lot of thought into it.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
FaeryTaleAdventurer
FaeryTaleAdventurer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 15th, 2011 @ 08:45 PM Reply

And while we're on the subject I think the following helps sum up the breast sizes you'll typically find in Japan (very subtle):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm-gz-MwH J4#t=1m55s

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 15th, 2011 @ 09:21 PM Reply

At 9/15/11 08:45 PM, Phobotech wrote:

Sheryl at least falls from fame, and when she bounces back she's humbled. Fucking GO FOR SHERYL, YOU FAGGOT. How is this even a choice? The flat chested bitch has her fruity robot brother back. You can get to nailing the proportionately bodied star who's learned the error of her ways.

IDIOT, ALTO.

...But know, I don't put a whole lot of thought into it.

To be fair, Ranka Lee seemed to have a nice fan base. Also the fact that she said "Nyan" added to her appeal even though she is...

Where's Henson when you need him?

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 15th, 2011 @ 11:07 PM Reply

It's generally a case of breast envy, because in anime, the bigger the boobs on a female, the more fans are going to "dream" about her, wink wink. It's basically human nature for girls to be at least somewhat jealous that someone has a bigger rack then themselves, even if they don't want to admit it.

I guess that anime creators love breasts that much, *cough* CLAMP *cough*.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 15th, 2011 @ 11:38 PM Reply

At 9/15/11 09:21 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
To be fair, Ranka Lee seemed to have a nice fan base. Also the fact that she said "Nyan" added to her appeal even though she is...

Where's Henson when you need him?

To be perfectly honest, I didn't have that much of a problem with Ranka at first. Yeah, she had a lot of growing up to do...so did Min May, but at least she was more realistically stressed with the fame. And maybe the situation between Ranka and Alto was complicated by, and this is a big point here, the fact that her older brother was his superior officer.

When Sheryl was acting over the top diva, and Alto saved Ranka's life, all signs were pointing to that Ranka would've been the good option...the "happy" ending. That is, until, she deserted her own kind. She betrayed the people who came to love her talents. She shoved the bitchy pop culture phenomenon out of the spot light, got caught up in show business and fortune, then forgot that Alto was in a love triangle and got all upset that he went to Sheryl when Ranka was too busy getting all the attention she always wanted. "Oh boohoo, btw I've been harboring an adorable alien larvae of the same things that's been killing hundreds if not thousands of you, almost destroying the entire Macross itself. I'm gonna run away with it and my homo android brother in his purple transforming Valkyrie, kthxbai!" and she trololololol's off into the vaccuum of space with not one fuck to give. She was a selfish idiot, held hostage by conspiracy cyborg Queen Vajra bitch, and almost got Macross wiped out AGAIN by bringing them to the Vajra hivemind.

...well...that part may have been out of her comprehension and control, BUT STILL. FUCK Ranka Lee, Alto should've gone for Sheryl, but he probably soared right past both of them and went for the pilot of Mini-Macross instead. (the really gay dude with the fro that took to piloting Quarter way too seriously.)

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 15th, 2011 @ 11:39 PM Reply

At 9/15/11 08:18 PM, Bigfoot3290 wrote: what girl wouldn't be jealous of a D+ rack? chicks are almost as self-conscious about their funbags as we are about our peens.

Some girls are actually content with what they have, just because that's part of their personality. Also, as cool as Double D boobs are, you have to remember that they come with some problems like giving girls back issues.

Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 15th, 2011 @ 11:46 PM Reply

Oh, and err...to make it topical...it's probably because she has a flat chest.

Flat chested anime girls

BBS Signature
HollowedPumkinz
HollowedPumkinz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 15th, 2011 @ 11:49 PM Reply

At 9/15/11 05:05 PM, Kytraal wrote: Delicious flat chests...

Miss Dynamite quote, nice.

As for me, that only seems to be a trend for comedies, and that is obviously because most Asian women have naturally slimmer figures. This is merely poking fun at that because most anime characters have outrageous busts that wouldn't happen for regular women. This is typical of Shoujo animes because mostly women watch them.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature
ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 12:22 AM Reply

I'm an ass man.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
SolXeroEraser
SolXeroEraser
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Game Developer
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 12:41 AM Reply

At 9/15/11 04:03 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Do you notice that in many recent anime series, there would be a girl who gets jealous whenever she sees someone with a D to G cup rack.

Often the flat-chested girl is the female lead.

I think that its a chick thing

BBS Signature
Th-e
Th-e
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 01:20 AM Reply

OK, I feel obligated to insert the standard "A Flat Chest Is A Status Symbol" picture right now. The Konata one will do, even though it was Mayumi from Shuffle! that originally said it.

I, for one, respect the flat chested ones. TVTropes actually separated the A-cup Angst and Petite Pride parts of the Pettanko trope.

Funny thing is, one of my favorite flat chested girls isn't a pettanko at all. Anemone from Eureka Seven, people.

Also, Touhou has tons of characters, nearly all of them female, and all flat chested. There is even a flat chested song. I'm sure you've heard Tsurupettan, haven't you?

Flat chested anime girls

Feel no mercy for me. It will only cause you to suffer as well.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 07:59 AM Reply

At 9/16/11 01:20 AM, Th-e wrote: OK, I feel obligated to insert the standard "A Flat Chest Is A Status Symbol" picture right now. The Konata one will do, even though it was Mayumi from Shuffle! that originally said it.

Konata is the type of one who would use a reference from other anime shows to encourage her. Being who she is, she is lucky she doesn't live in real life.

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 08:09 AM Reply

Tsurupettan~ =^_^=

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
Fifty-50
Fifty-50
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 09:39 AM Reply

Lol tsurupettan.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 09:51 AM Reply

They feel less prettier (sexier) than the anime girl with the abnormaly large tits. Also any girl with a big rack in any anime gets more attention from the male charcther in the show.

#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
GenocidalTendencies
GenocidalTendencies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 11:44 AM Reply

Gotta love dat lolicon.

Facebook
"Man creates his own reality."

BBS Signature
CorpseGrinderClock
CorpseGrinderClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Animator
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 11:53 AM Reply

At 9/15/11 04:56 PM, saqwert wrote: Having flat chested anime characters is like having a black man in Norway. It just don't add up

It's more like having a regular white Norwegian in Norwegian cartoons where everyone is inexplicably black because Norwegian women have jungle fever and Norwegian men are self-conscious about their lack of melanin and thus need a white guy to be in their cartoon they can relate to.

If you follow my simile.

At 12/16/11 12:04 AM, Luis wrote:
: i like all the masturbation threads i know more about myself than i ever would if it wasnt for newgrounds.

Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 02:45 PM Reply

People always root for the underdog in a show so the underdog would be someone who is not as talented as most other people in various areas. Girls with big chests aren't that easy to associate with, because they have virtually everything you could ask for. Not to say they aren't extremely hot. "Slayers" is a good example but probably only because Naga the Serpent had some of the biggest boobs around and wasn't the main character.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Uniawolf
Uniawolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 03:08 PM Reply

At 9/16/11 02:45 PM, Ericho wrote: People always root for the underdog in a show so the underdog would be someone who is not as talented as most other people in various areas. Girls with big chests aren't that easy to associate with, because they have virtually everything you could ask for.

For me girls with flat chests are easy to associate with because I don't have tits either.

Ridgericer
Ridgericer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 03:58 PM Reply

At 9/15/11 05:36 PM, Magical-Zorse wrote: Most girls with big boobs are also fat.

Just makes em better, especially for my tastes

Hondas,Hookers,HKS motorsports and Hard yiffing, it's all good | I love AE86's!! |formerly towellyfan | Herro Roo makes the best yiff known to civilization

BBS Signature
MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 04:34 PM Reply

At 9/16/11 03:58 PM, Ridgericer wrote:
At 9/15/11 05:36 PM, Magical-Zorse wrote: Most girls with big boobs are also fat.
Just makes em better, especially for my tastes

yeah, I like erm round

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 05:48 PM Reply

At 9/16/11 03:25 PM, Sevkat wrote: Flat-chested lolicon is cool :#
BUT BIG TITTY YURI IS BETTER

I know girlfriend

NSFW

Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
Onepiece285
Onepiece285
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Melancholy
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 05:53 PM Reply

Case in point:

albeher not flat, but she still gets jelly as fuck of Liru's knockers. whoo boy.

Flat chested anime girls

\\\Da Blackhawks\\\--///Dancing preteen butts///--\\\2014 NHL Playoffs Discussion\\\--///Dancing Psyduck Dauntly Reaching///

BBS Signature
ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 07:32 PM Reply

At 9/16/11 05:48 PM, Devilshadow666 wrote:
I know girlfriend

NSFW

Actually the "NSFW" thing only works when it's a link, instead of a directly posted pic.

You will be banned.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
MoriChax
MoriChax
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 07:34 PM Reply

At 9/15/11 04:03 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Often the flat-chested girl is the female lead.

Trying to make the lead character more realistic?

Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature
MultiCanimefan
MultiCanimefan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 07:36 PM Reply

Delicious.

Flat chested anime girls

KillerSkull
KillerSkull
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Gamer
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 07:37 PM Reply

I've yet to notice a flat chested anime girl.

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Flat chested anime girls Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 07:38 PM Reply

At 9/16/11 07:32 PM, ModernPatriot wrote:
At 9/16/11 05:48 PM, Devilshadow666 wrote:
I know girlfriend

NSFW
Actually the "NSFW" thing only works when it's a link, instead of a directly posted pic.

You will be banned.

then I will just enjoy my bans

Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature