00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cashier trash-talks behind my back

1,021 Views | 19 Replies

Well earlier this week when I went to my local store I was looking for a deadmau5 CD and couldn't find it.A guy who worked there with a crossbone tattoo asked "Hey, can I help you find anything?", I asked back"So do you guys have any CD artists by the name of deadmau5?" Then he pulled some out for me and then this group of skinny geeks about in their early 30's walks by and RIGHT when I turn around and walk for awhile IO hear him saying to the geeks"Yeah you see that kid? He's a fuckin hypocritical deadmau5 loving faggot, I mean he looks like a hipster douchebag!" I mean seriously right when I turn around he trash-talks. How dumb are people these days??Has this ever happened to you? What did you do to them afterwards?

Hondas,Hookers,HKS motorsports and Hard yiffing, it's all good | I love AE86's!! |formerly towellyfan | Herro Roo makes the best yiff known to civilization

BBS Signature

Response to Cashier trash-talks behind my back 2011-09-10 00:11:14

well you do look like a hipster douchebag and you were buying deadmau5 dude just appreciate me showing you where the CD's were dick head its not like you had to EAVESDROP on me dawg

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Cashier trash-talks behind my back 2011-09-10 00:13:18

At 9/10/11 12:12 AM, Travis wrote: You shoulda turned around and said, "Hey douchebag, I bet you like Nickelback... loser."

I will agree Nickelback does suck some serious ass.

Hondas,Hookers,HKS motorsports and Hard yiffing, it's all good | I love AE86's!! |formerly towellyfan | Herro Roo makes the best yiff known to civilization

BBS Signature

Response to Cashier trash-talks behind my back 2011-09-10 00:13:43

At 9/10/11 12:12 AM, Travis wrote: You shoulda turned around and said, "Hey douchebag, I bet you like Nickelback... loser."

Hey douchebag, I bet you like bandwagons... loser.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature

Response to Cashier trash-talks behind my back 2011-09-10 00:15:20

What a pussy you are! I would of lomtick the sod's shiyah and took all the stores cutter and the pop-disk's!

Response to Cashier trash-talks behind my back 2011-09-10 00:17:26

I don't believe this for one second.. Why would he just start talking to random strangers about your musical tastes. You must be leaving something out, like if for instance, you cussed him out or acted like a douche. Or you're just making the whole thing up.

BBS Signature

Response to Cashier trash-talks behind my back 2011-09-10 00:20:53

At 9/10/11 12:15 AM, ComfyCouch wrote: What a pussy you are! I would of lomtick the sod's shiyah and took all the stores cutter and the pop-disk's!

To be honest I did not understand a word you just said

Cashier trash-talks behind my back

BBS Signature

Response to Cashier trash-talks behind my back 2011-09-10 00:21:30

It's never happened to me personally, but if it did I would call him out on that bullshit, with some colorful language sprinkled in. Where it would go from there would all depend on his reaction.

BBS Signature

Response to Cashier trash-talks behind my back 2011-09-10 00:23:32

At 9/10/11 12:17 AM, MushookieMan wrote: I don't believe this for one second.. Why would he just start talking to random strangers about your musical tastes. You must be leaving something out, like if for instance, you cussed him out or acted like a douche. Or you're just making the whole thing up.

I left nothing out so dont't prepare for the long chat and tea.

BBS Signature

Response to Cashier trash-talks behind my back 2011-09-10 00:26:58

At 9/10/11 12:20 AM, Ridgericer wrote:
At 9/10/11 12:15 AM, ComfyCouch wrote: What a pussy you are! I would of lomtick the sod's shiyah and took all the stores cutter and the pop-disk's!
To be honest I did not understand a word you just said

I'd tolchock the orange who talked filth about me! Whats there to understand?!

Response to Cashier trash-talks behind my back 2011-09-10 00:40:25

Man, I hate it when people do that. But I'm guilty of it as well, so I try not to react much. I just laugh.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to Cashier trash-talks behind my back 2011-09-10 09:46:34

beat the crap out of them the geeks they cant fight

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Cashier trash-talks behind my back 2011-09-10 09:51:51

you should have ratted him to his supervisor, that might get him fired, yes that's what i would do.

Response to Cashier trash-talks behind my back 2011-09-10 09:54:37

People insulting each other for their musical taste?

I'm just going to laugh at that one.

Seriously people are really retarded these days.

cop

Response to Cashier trash-talks behind my back 2011-09-10 10:35:43

No, never had it happen to me. Probably cause I know how to find shit on my own without somebody holding my hand. I also don't listen to shitty music.

Response to Cashier trash-talks behind my back 2011-09-10 10:39:48

At 9/10/11 12:26 AM, ComfyCouch wrote:
At 9/10/11 12:20 AM, Ridgericer wrote:
At 9/10/11 12:15 AM, ComfyCouch wrote:
I'd tolchock the orange who talked filth about me! Whats there to understand?!

I remember when blurting shit out in nadsat was cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Cashier trash-talks behind my back 2011-09-10 10:42:23

I'm a cashier and my boss and I talk trash about customers every day.

BBS Signature

Response to Cashier trash-talks behind my back 2011-09-10 10:59:21

The next time you are at the store bring some cheese and throw it in her fucking face!

XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature

Response to Cashier trash-talks behind my back 2011-09-10 11:06:20

I like Nickelback.

BBS Signature

Response to Cashier trash-talks behind my back 2011-09-10 11:07:28

You should of said "Those hipsters, huh? Saw one fucking your mother, oh wait. That was me."