New Topic Respond to this Topic
AcidicSavior
AcidicSavior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Sep. 9th, 2011 @ 07:04 PM Reply

Ah well crap. If I could find answers that easy i'd just be amazing lol. Still open to other suggestions. Hmm, I wonder if i can ink it?

AcidicSavior
AcidicSavior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Sep. 11th, 2011 @ 09:59 AM Reply

My art always purs me in depression and it hinders me from ever bettering myself. My step father crushed my creative soul when I was younger and all ye people standing around when it happened didn't utter a word of defense, just needed to put this somewhere. Anyone who comes here just ignore this.

jeeshwa123
jeeshwa123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Sep. 11th, 2011 @ 10:16 AM Reply

^^^emotional turmoil is WHY you draw. EXPRESS YOURSELF. release the demons onto a sheet of paper. :)

AcidicSavior
AcidicSavior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Sep. 11th, 2011 @ 08:27 PM Reply

Using emotional distress in my drawing as an outlet? I never really thought about it that way. I'll try and see what I can churn out, I've had art block for three years now bc of this.

AcidicSavior
AcidicSavior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Nov. 16th, 2011 @ 05:25 PM Reply

I haven't drawn since my last upload on this page, my styles prob rusty if i even have one?
Anyhow, i'm stuck on this doodle and not sure what to fill in the back space (or specifically how I should)
It's possible i'll use Gimp, since i don't have PS and I don't even use my tablet >:/, to color it if I finish it.
Thanks, my style sucks grrr!

Hi, may I please have some critique

AcidicSavior
AcidicSavior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 12:04 AM Reply

Crappy picture from iPod, but it's a 11"X14", so oh well :/

An old sketch from last year

http://codythecyberwolf.deviantart.com/#
/d4gpnb0

Sorry for link, but it's too big a file size.

AcidicSavior
AcidicSavior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Nov. 22nd, 2011 @ 09:43 PM Reply

Will take a request from the board to draw something, becoming to idle, need something to draw guys so come at me bros.

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Nov. 22nd, 2011 @ 10:00 PM Reply

At 11/22/11 09:43 PM, AcidicSavior wrote: Will take a request from the board to draw something, becoming to idle, need something to draw guys so come at me bros.

Two hobos fighting over a piece of cheese.

AlexKeller
AlexKeller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Nov. 22nd, 2011 @ 11:15 PM Reply

SICK pencilling. I can definitely dig it, dude.

AcidicSavior
AcidicSavior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Nov. 23rd, 2011 @ 06:34 AM Reply

At 11/22/11 10:00 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 11/22/11 09:43 PM, AcidicSavior wrote: Will take a request from the board to draw something, becoming to idle, need something to draw guys so come at me bros.
Two hobos fighting over a piece of cheese.

...challenge accepted

AcidicSavior
AcidicSavior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 07:47 PM Reply

I'm so sorry to those who have been waiting, I had not realized thanksgiving was so close and I had just gotten back from the Bodies Museum/Exhibit yesterday with my class. I'll get to drawing the request now.
Again, sorry guys for the absence.

AcidicSavior
AcidicSavior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Dec. 12th, 2011 @ 07:50 PM Reply

Guys I got a tablet :)

A quick try at the tablet using, um, Gimp 2.6?

AcidicSavior
AcidicSavior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Dec. 12th, 2011 @ 07:54 PM Reply

Warm up

AcidicSavior
AcidicSavior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Dec. 12th, 2011 @ 07:57 PM Reply

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AcidicSavior
AcidicSavior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Dec. 12th, 2011 @ 07:59 PM Reply

Black and ye- ...white >.>

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Dec. 12th, 2011 @ 08:19 PM Reply

Where's my picture request? :c

AcidicSavior
AcidicSavior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Dec. 12th, 2011 @ 08:24 PM Reply

At 12/12/11 08:19 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Where's my picture request? :c

Actually I drew it; HOWEVER, I got hit by a new idea on how to portray it Master Johnny-son! It's going to be in pencil though :/

AcidicSavior
AcidicSavior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 04:45 PM Reply

Does anyone know of a program I can use with this wacon pen and touch tablet, currently using Gimp , doesn't jaw money for photoshop. Anything better out there?

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 05:08 PM Reply

At 12/13/11 04:45 PM, AcidicSavior wrote: Does anyone know of a program I can use with this wacon pen and touch tablet, currently using Gimp , doesn't jaw money for photoshop. Anything better out there?

There's SAI and there's Paint.net

Luwano
Luwano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Art Lover
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 05:19 PM Reply

At 12/13/11 04:45 PM, AcidicSavior wrote: Does anyone know of a program I can use with this wacon pen and touch tablet, currently using Gimp , doesn't jaw money for photoshop. Anything better out there?

It's really a matter of personal preference. You may have to try some of these. Gimp is one of the most popular already though. I hope that list helps.

BBS Signature
SoConfused
SoConfused
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 07:56 PM Reply

The tablet should have come with a program that lets you paint. My Wacom Bamboo Pen came with Corel Painter Essentials 4.

"To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true."
Flickr | My "Art"

BBS Signature
AcidicSavior
AcidicSavior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 09:56 PM Reply

Ah thanks for the info Guys. I think I'm going to experiment with gimp. I've kind of gotten attached to it's simple layout.

AcidicSavior
AcidicSavior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Dec. 15th, 2011 @ 05:16 PM Reply

Almost complete with Big-Johnnys request. Will probably be finished in an hour or two

AcidicSavior
AcidicSavior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Dec. 15th, 2011 @ 06:18 PM Reply

For Johnny,

"You ate my cheese!!" -Hobo

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Dec. 15th, 2011 @ 06:35 PM Reply

At 12/15/11 06:18 PM, AcidicSavior wrote: For Johnny,

Such a clean throat slice, you don't see much of those anymore.

AcidicSavior
AcidicSavior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Dec. 15th, 2011 @ 06:42 PM Reply

At 12/15/11 06:35 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 12/15/11 06:18 PM, AcidicSavior wrote: For Johnny,
Such a clean throat slice, you don't see much of those anymore.

Hobos are actually assassins with the perfect disguise.

xSarCastiCx
xSarCastiCx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Dec. 15th, 2011 @ 07:37 PM Reply

the one likes like spider man, I would not put in the shading around the shoulders it just seems scratched on the paper because maybe you felt like filling the space. I would reconsider that. other than that they look fine.

BBS Signature
AcidicSavior
AcidicSavior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Dec. 15th, 2011 @ 08:45 PM Reply

At 12/15/11 07:37 PM, xSarCastiCx wrote: the one likes like spider man, I would not put in the shading around the shoulders it just seems scratched on the paper because maybe you felt like filling the space. I would reconsider that. other than that they look fine.

Thank you for the input, yes I do admit I felt the impulse of feeling in my background, and thanks ;) If I knew people liked my style I'd feel more compelled to draw a piece with effort in it like the penciled ones I do every once in awhile.

Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Dec. 15th, 2011 @ 09:11 PM Reply

your style is pretty kool man, i'd like to see it at its prime. I see it more as a DC/marvel type to be honest.

Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.
My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
AcidicSavior
AcidicSavior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hi, may I please have some critique Dec. 23rd, 2011 @ 09:43 PM Reply

GETTING FRUSTRATED AS FUCK TRYING TO DRAW ON THIS TABLET UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!