Be a Supporter!

so furries are hated cos of yiff?

  • 9,461 Views
  • 61 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Tott
Tott
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 02:38 PM Reply

I don't hate furries. Only I have seen some really fucked up yiff, so I will always have a mild mistrust of them for some reason.


BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature
CorpseGrinderClock
CorpseGrinderClock
  • Member since: May. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Animator
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 03:16 PM Reply

At 8/31/11 02:38 PM, Spikrodd wrote: SYNOPSIS OF INTERNET

Shit fetish? Cool bro.
Diaper fetish? Neat.
Into underaged girls? That's fine.
Furries? ALL MY HATE AND RAGE AND FIRE.

Seems to me all of those things are generally seen as repugnant and only the last two have a widespread internet culture.

And I suspect the second to last one is more popular because of the actual age of the boys involved being closer to the age of the girls depicted.


At 12/16/11 12:04 AM, Luis wrote:
: i like all the masturbation threads i know more about myself than i ever would if it wasnt for newgrounds.

BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 04:12 PM Reply

Now thats furry !

so furries are hated cos of yiff?


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Game Developer
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 04:25 PM Reply

Most people don't hate you because you're a furry, they hate you because you like to go on random websites and boast about being a furry, using that "Proud to be a furry" badge as their profile picture and constantly calling "FURSECUTION" every time someone says something less than nice to you. No one truly cares that you're a furry, but if you go around acting like an oppressed minority, people will treat you like one.

It's a fetish, not a lifestyle.


BBS Signature
SSPBourne
SSPBourne
  • Member since: May. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 04:57 PM Reply

I'm not a furry but that's hot.


Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me, maybe? And all the other boys, try to chase me, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?

slipstrike
slipstrike
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 05:00 PM Reply

At 8/31/11 04:12 PM, kakalxlax wrote: Now thats furry !

You abslutely sure about that? Also, thanks for starting the deluge of furry pics. I mean, nice going there.

... Dammit, should've brought a raincoat.
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 05:00 PM Reply

At 8/31/11 02:38 PM, Spikrodd wrote: Shit fetish? Cool bro.
Diaper fetish? Neat.
Furries? ALL MY HATE AND RAGE AND FIRE.

But I think all those things are fucked up.

Into underaged girls? That's fine.

This one's sort of understandable in some circumstances.

SSPBourne
SSPBourne
  • Member since: May. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 05:05 PM Reply

At 8/31/11 05:00 PM, slipstrike wrote:
At 8/31/11 04:12 PM, kakalxlax wrote: Now thats furry !
You abslutely sure about that? Also, thanks for starting the deluge of furry pics. I mean, nice going there.

... Dammit, should've brought a raincoat.

I wouldn't more pics Like those.


Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me, maybe? And all the other boys, try to chase me, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?

Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Member since: May. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 05:05 PM Reply

I don't hate furries.

I hate ANYBODY who goes around posting their sexual life/preferences everywhere for no reason.

Like people who make topics like "do you like big ass bitches?".

Gay, bi, furry or straight I don't care.

Just don't post pics of the porn on your computer.

You can say you're a furry. I don't care.

Just don't state it in every post.


BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Game Developer
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 05:07 PM Reply

At 8/31/11 05:00 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 8/31/11 02:38 PM, Spikrodd wrote: Shit fetish? Cool bro.
Diaper fetish? Neat.
Furries? ALL MY HATE AND RAGE AND FIRE.
But I think all those things are fucked up.

They are, but you don't see scat/diaper lovers constantly making posting that stuff. They keep to themselves and only discuss their fetish when the discussion arises.

This is what furries should do if they want less hate.


BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 05:07 PM Reply

At 8/31/11 05:00 PM, slipstrike wrote:
At 8/31/11 04:12 PM, kakalxlax wrote: Now thats furry !
You abslutely sure about that? Also, thanks for starting the deluge of furry pics. I mean, nice going there.

... Dammit, should've brought a raincoat.
or a boat

whats the fun about a furry thread without furry pictures, also, read my signature


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 05:10 PM Reply

At 8/31/11 05:07 PM, Chdonga wrote: They are, but you don't see scat/diaper lovers constantly making posting that stuff. They keep to themselves and only discuss their fetish when the discussion arises.

This is what furries should do if they want less hate.

Eactly.

SirGoatfather
SirGoatfather
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 05:10 PM Reply

At 8/31/11 05:10 PM, Makeshift wrote: Eactly.

Exactly.


I correct Makeshift's posts

walkinator
walkinator
  • Member since: Oct. 3, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 05:17 PM Reply

way to prove everyone's point about why furies should be hated.

walkinator
walkinator
  • Member since: Oct. 3, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 05:19 PM Reply

At 8/31/11 04:12 PM, kakalxlax wrote: Now thats furry !

I meant to qoute this.

Onepiece285
Onepiece285
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Melancholy
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 05:28 PM Reply

Fun fact: 9 out of 10 incompetent internet goers will identify this as furry.

Grow up you undereducated prick fucks.

so furries are hated cos of yiff?


\\\Da Blackhawks\\\--///Dancing preteen butts///--\\\2014 NHL Playoffs Discussion\\\--///Dancing Psyduck Dauntly Reaching///

BBS Signature
CorpseGrinderClock
CorpseGrinderClock
  • Member since: May. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Animator
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 05:32 PM Reply

At 8/31/11 05:28 PM, Onepiece285 wrote: Fun fact: 9 out of 10 incompetent internet goers will identify this as furry.

Fun fact: I identify it as creepy that you want to have sex with a nine year old dog girl.


At 12/16/11 12:04 AM, Luis wrote:
: i like all the masturbation threads i know more about myself than i ever would if it wasnt for newgrounds.

BBS Signature
Onepiece285
Onepiece285
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Melancholy
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 05:41 PM Reply

At 8/31/11 05:32 PM, CorpseGrinderClock wrote:
At 8/31/11 05:28 PM, Onepiece285 wrote: Fun fact: 9 out of 10 incompetent internet goers will identify this as furry.
Fun fact: I identify it as creepy that you want to have sex with a nine year old dog girl.

y u hatin

so furries are hated cos of yiff?


\\\Da Blackhawks\\\--///Dancing preteen butts///--\\\2014 NHL Playoffs Discussion\\\--///Dancing Psyduck Dauntly Reaching///

BBS Signature
slipstrike
slipstrike
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 05:43 PM Reply

At 8/31/11 05:41 PM, Onepiece285 wrote:
y u hatin
At 8/3/11 whateverthefuck PM, Slipstrike wrote:
If you ask me, the pony-lovers are worse, they will post their pony pics EVERYWHERE.

SEE!?! I TOLD YOU!!

Raiespio
Raiespio
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Gamer
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 05:49 PM Reply

I have no problem with furries as a whole, since furries can make some awesome stuff.

I do, however, have a problem with sonicfags.


Miracles happen.

BBS Signature
punkbomb
punkbomb
  • Member since: Dec. 28, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 05:50 PM Reply

(im not a furrie btw) not sure why there would be haten over this my friend (who yes is a furrie) doesnt talk about how he just fucked a a kangeru

he knows what happens wen the lights go off and he knows i dont really give a shit about it

any way there not bad people infact they are fun being around

btw try playing second life now that shit gets weird when it comes to furrie (if you play the game you know what i mean :/)

SpartanBunny
SpartanBunny
  • Member since: Nov. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 06:01 PM Reply

I don't like it but I don't care either, I just don't wanna see your pr0nz in my face.

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 06:02 PM Reply

I dont openly discuss it, I dont try and force it upon you nor do I expect you to like it.
I most certainly dont want to dress up like one and neither do I want to have sex with any animal besides a homo sapian. (For those of you who cant remember science it means a human)
I dont bitch about how you dont like it, I dont care if you dont like it.
But what is wrong with a lot of you is that you judge someone before even knowing anything worth while about them. And a great deal of you think that we all want to dress up like them and fuck any animal we see.
I only enjoy the artwork in a sexual sense and at times I write erotic literature with this as its genre.
So according to some who judge ALL furries as the same yet still have a very small insight into what it actualy is, according to those Im still creepy and pathetic. So, am I?


BBS Signature
punkbomb
punkbomb
  • Member since: Dec. 28, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 06:06 PM Reply

well alrighty then

so furries are hated cos of yiff?

Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Member since: May. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 11:26 PM Reply

At 8/31/11 05:36 PM, Tokecat wrote: Furries are fucking creepy. All furries are pathetic and should be shot.

Animal-human attraction doesn't happen. Get used to it.

Hmm...

Looks like somebody didn't see that Daniel Radcliffe broadway play where he fucks a horse on stage...


BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Sep. 1st, 2011 @ 03:43 PM Reply

At 8/31/11 05:32 PM, CorpseGrinderClock wrote:
At 8/31/11 05:28 PM, Onepiece285 wrote: Fun fact: 9 out of 10 incompetent internet goers will identify this as furry.
Fun fact: I identify it as creepy that you want to have sex with a nine year old dog girl.

9 years old? she´s very old then, grose dude.... disgusting


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Tribal
Tribal
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Programmer
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Sep. 1st, 2011 @ 03:46 PM Reply

Don't care about the opinions, bro. Gotta love them furries.


Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!
Sig by Me.

BBS Signature
slipstrike
slipstrike
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Sep. 1st, 2011 @ 04:05 PM Reply

Have you ever wondered what the internet would be like if furries had never existed? People would have to find something completely different to fixate their hatred on. It would be like if you went back in time and stopped Thomas Edison from inventing any of his stuff.

ExplodingPiglets
ExplodingPiglets
  • Member since: Jan. 21, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Sep. 1st, 2011 @ 04:19 PM Reply

Relevant, very relevant.


hello

ngman7
ngman7
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to so furries are hated cos of yiff? Sep. 1st, 2011 @ 04:24 PM Reply

At 8/31/11 07:53 AM, yos2 wrote: still trying to get behind the mystery of why are furries the most hated group on the internet... also, im not a furry, and i don't give a crap about furry fandom, i just think it's bad there is so much hatred,

Because when people think of furries they think of the people who have sick weird sexual animal fetishes and are part of a weird cult.