RayBradbury
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 30th, 2011 @ 06:12 PM Reply

Illuminate/Molotov's lifestyle
This user: http://illuminate.newgrounds.com/

Has the lowest scoring submissions on the portal. Now this doesn't matter in itself other than how he has achieved it

He votes zero on all of them, and also votes 5 on all the five pages surrounding it. He has been doing this everyday for around 8 years now.

Check it out

Not because I have been observing him this long mind, but someone mentioned it on a separate forum that there submissions were steadily increasing in score.

I'm bringing to attention, quite possible one of the biggest attention whores on this sites and the fact he wastes at least three-quarters of an hour everyday to accomplish quite possibly the lamest flash ever.

Oh and if you vote 5 on his movies he might die.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 30th, 2011 @ 06:14 PM Reply

I don't care if he's 'cheating' the NG system showhow by down voting his own work. He's a really cool and nice guy. Thats what matters imo.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Jercurpac
Jercurpac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Melancholy
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 30th, 2011 @ 06:17 PM Reply

Who gives a shit? The only people he's cheating are other people who intentionally make shitty movies to get low scores. If he's more dedicated to giving his movies a shitty score then more power to him.

Happy with what you have to be happy with
you have to be happy with what you have
to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature
GiantDouche
GiantDouche
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 30th, 2011 @ 06:18 PM Reply

he also did a line of coke in stickam once

Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 30th, 2011 @ 06:19 PM Reply

Moogle is awesome, leave him be.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
RayBradbury
RayBradbury
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 30th, 2011 @ 08:01 PM Reply

It seems you gyus misunderstand. Yes he is cheating but that is not what this thread is about.

Everyday for seven years he has been participating in something that takes around 45 minutes to complete. Voting 5 on every movie except his own for page after page.

Can no one see that that is unhealthy, if you like him then he needs to get help.

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 30th, 2011 @ 08:05 PM Reply

At 8/30/11 08:01 PM, RayBradbury wrote: It seems you gyus misunderstand. Yes he is cheating but that is not what this thread is about.

How is he cheating though?

Can no one see that that is unhealthy, if you like him then he needs to get help.

It's called a hobby, might make little sense to you, but if he enjoys it then power to him.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 30th, 2011 @ 08:05 PM Reply

Ummm he has a job and numerous hobbies, many of which I share with him

But you know you can keep acting like you're spending your time any better.

cheese-man
cheese-man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 30th, 2011 @ 08:16 PM Reply

Im going to start helping him

BBS Signature
Sinitron
Sinitron
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Melancholy
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 30th, 2011 @ 08:37 PM Reply

nobody cares about that stupid asshole

cr0mZX: norway sucks teh penor!!!!!
-
cr0mZX: Full of win and kittens! ^_^\

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 30th, 2011 @ 08:45 PM Reply

Illuminate is molotov? Mind= blown! No wait...I was thinking about makakaov.

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
RayBradbury
RayBradbury
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 30th, 2011 @ 09:17 PM Reply

I'm horrified you all want him to continue on this way. What if he does this up until the day he dies and thenrealises his lifes achievement is literally garbage.

Retrospective
Retrospective
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 30th, 2011 @ 09:21 PM Reply

At 8/30/11 09:17 PM, RayBradbury wrote: I'm horrified you all want him to continue on this way. What if he does this up until the day he dies and thenrealises his lifes achievement is literally garbage.

Why do you care so much is the only problem here.

Cubone
Cubone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 30th, 2011 @ 09:22 PM Reply

fuk the killuminate rip 2pac u was da bes

RayBradbury
RayBradbury
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 30th, 2011 @ 09:47 PM Reply

At 8/30/11 09:21 PM, Retrospective wrote:
At 8/30/11 09:17 PM, RayBradbury wrote: I'm horrified you all want him to continue on this way. What if he does this up until the day he dies and thenrealises his lifes achievement is literally garbage.
Why do you care so much is the only problem here.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18792_the -7-most-unintentionally-creepy-places-in ternet.html

Number 5.

This guy is nearly as bad and no one here as ever noticed.

Razz
Razz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 30th, 2011 @ 11:41 PM Reply

At 8/30/11 08:11 PM, Rummy0 wrote: I love him. <333333333333
Also before he was Molotov he was 'X-naut'

Also before he was X-naut he was TomFulp

BBS Signature
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 03:59 AM Reply

I'm going to help him if he wants it to happen

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
TrueLAD
TrueLAD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 04:31 AM Reply

At 8/31/11 03:59 AM, Legnus wrote: I'm going to help him if he wants it to happen

Seconded.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 04:41 AM Reply

Now I feel bad for the OP..

Look, I see what you're saying. To me, it's a little, well entirely redundant to do that every single day but then I waste just as much time, more even on these forums. We all have our vices. If he wants to waste his own time making sure he has the lowest scored flashes on here well then thats what he seems to like doing.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Asandir
Asandir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 06:18 AM Reply

Time to vote zero, I guess.

Without truth, there is no justice.
Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users
Portal and Icon moderator

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 06:20 AM Reply

At 8/30/11 06:14 PM, Gagsy wrote: I don't care if he's 'cheating' the NG system showhow by down voting his own work.

Straight up.
If he isn't multivoting to get his submissions through the portal, he isn't really cheating.
Besides, he's been doing this for years, he's earned it.

[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature
Doberman
Doberman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Molotov/Illuminat e's bad lifestyle Aug. 31st, 2011 @ 06:21 AM Reply

Zero voting time!