00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cosoden just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

sig rater crew

322,591 Views | 10,463 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 04:21:29

At 10/20/04 03:21 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: oh, and you are Master inuyasha right? ...i always get confused with name changes.

I'ye. I just changed my name for Hell-oween. Oh, rate my current sig please, I know the font is a lil' blurry though.....

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 07:05:09

At 10/20/04 04:21 AM, Demon_Inuyasha wrote: I'ye. I just changed my name for Hell-oween. Oh, rate my current sig please, I know the font is a lil' blurry though.....

it surely looks evil >=] maybe you should add some transparant evil signs in the background. that always works well on sigs like that. i will give you a 8/10. for an anime sig it's pretty good. good job.

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 10:12:21

Plz rate this (:)
Like always, if anyone wants exactly like this i can easily change the name heh....

sig rater crew

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 10:56:25

At 10/20/04 10:12 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Plz rate this (:)
Like always, if anyone wants exactly like this i can easily change the name heh....

The background is soo plain, you should have added some kind of a background instead of jusy plain black. Also, you maybe should have left the chains on them the gray/silver color they are in the level avatar, and made the text fit that. For some reason I don't think that color fits all that well. 7/10.

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 11:04:08

At 10/20/04 10:56 AM, QuikFox wrote: 7/10.

Ok, thanks (:)
I forgot about the background untill i posted it...
But hmm i'll maybe change the background afterwords, its - no probs hehe...

I hope this BG is good :P

sig rater crew

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 11:32:59

At 10/20/04 11:04 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Ok, thanks (:)
I forgot about the background untill i posted it...
But hmm i'll maybe change the background afterwords, its - no probs hehe...

I hope this BG is good :P

hmm, i like that one. all it still needs is a border. the background is good, but a blue/green/red background would be cooler. the background as an aura color thingy. yeah, but the current background is ok. i think i give you a 7.7/10
improve that sig, it can become a really tough/cool one.

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 11:52:35

At 10/20/04 11:32 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: hmm, i like that one. all it still needs is a border. the background is good, but a blue/green/red background would be cooler. the background as an aura color thingy. yeah, but the current background is ok. i think i give you a 7.7/10
improve that sig, it can become a really tough/cool one.

How is this, better? :P (:)

sig rater crew

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 12:03:01

Oh and i would like this rated :P
(no name YET...)

sig rater crew

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 12:03:18

At 10/20/04 11:52 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: How is this, better? :P (:)

yeah, wicked! that background gives a cool newgrounds-like effect. maybe you should make the same sig but that with different levels too. it's really cool, i give you an 9.25/10

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 12:07:36

At 10/20/04 12:03 PM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: yeah, wicked! that background gives a cool newgrounds-like effect. maybe you should make the same sig but that with different levels too. it's really cool, i give you an 9.25/10

Wow thanks!!
I wish i could have made the quality better hehe...
Hmm i will now try another level (:)
Thanks again for the 9.25!!! :P

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 12:11:03

At 10/20/04 12:03 PM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Oh and i would like this rated :P
(no name YET...)

i have a small idea for that sig; look, if you're going to put some text on it, make every letter another color. that will make it look very cool. it's cool, and i really like the background. i give you an 8/10

At 10/20/04 12:07 PM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Wow thanks!!
I wish i could have made the quality better hehe...
Hmm i will now try another level (:)
Thanks again for the 9.25!!! :P

no thanks. you deserved it :)

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 12:17:59

At 10/20/04 12:11 PM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: i have a small idea for that sig; look, if you're going to put some text on it, make every letter another color. that will make it look very cool. it's cool, and i really like the background. i give you an 8/10

Good idea!! I shall do it on the next simplest request ;D

no thanks. you deserved it :)

Haha well than, level 12!! (all levels drew by me :D) so if you want to see any level just ask :P
I might even make a topic for the name and the level the user wants sometime :D

sig rater crew

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 19:53:26

At 10/20/04 12:17 PM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: I might even make a topic for the name and the level the user wants sometime :D

I like how the background incorperates all the auras, but they don't blend together, and it looks like the red aura dominates the sig. The font could be better. I give you a 7.5/10

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 19:57:28

Well, I'm bored and there is nowhere to post so I want 2 sigs rated. I the other one right after this post. What do you think?

sig rater crew

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 19:59:05

Then, here is the 2nd one. Thanks for the ratings.

sig rater crew

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 20:01:44

At 10/20/04 07:57 PM, QuikFox wrote: Well, I'm bored and there is nowhere to post so I want 2 sigs rated. I the other one right after this post. What do you think?

Oh, that colour is perfect, everything matches with this one. I like the black inside border, and how your name goes at an angle like that, it's cool. I looks like the background needs something, maybe a slightly visible mech, of centered to the left? Just a suggestion, other than that, I give you a 9.5/10

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 20:04:43

At 10/20/04 07:59 PM, QuikFox wrote: Then, here is the 2nd one. Thanks for the ratings.

Oh Green Day, if you don't have the cd to listen to, there is a pop-up in the Genre and series section that pops-up when you click it. You can listen to the entire cd, or atleast thats how I listen to it. Also you have one of the best lines from the best song on there, I like that. The background is cool and what not, but maybe you might want to put something behind Billy's head, just a thought. Over all, very nice sig, I give you a 9/10. Your artwork never fails to amaze me.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 20:20:49

At 10/20/04 08:04 PM, Demon_Inuyasha wrote: if you don't have the cd to listen to, there is a pop-up in the Genre and series section that pops-up when you click it. You can listen to the entire cd,

Yeah, I just bought the special edition one, but I had most of the songs even before I bought the CD *cough*downloaded*cough*. But damn thanks for that, I had no idea that pop-up was there, I use Firefox so I would have never had known it was there. Thanks again for the ratings and the pop-ups, lol, never thought I'd say that.

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 20:22:27

Sig raters? LOL. Since i have nothing better to do, rate my sig please :)

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 20:48:46

At 10/20/04 08:22 PM, Fireman-21XX wrote: Sig raters? LOL. Since i have nothing better to do, rate my sig please :)

I like style, and the name font. Top writing is kinda hard to read though, and it's akk a pic, no background. Border = good. 9/10

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 20:49:53

At 10/20/04 08:20 PM, QuikFox wrote: Yeah, I just bought the special edition one, but I had most of the songs even before I bought the CD *cough*downloaded*cough*.

Lucky you, I can't even find a copy at any of the stores near my house. And getting it other wise, I can't cause I have no cpu where my house is, I use my aunts.

But damn thanks for that, I had no idea that pop-up was there, I use Firefox so I would have never had known it was there.

Yea, I read the 'Miss Dynamite' series, I just clicked on it to go and read it and all of a sudden I heard 'American Idiot'. Tom is truely a genious for putting that there.

Thanks again for the ratings and the pop-ups, lol, never thought I'd say that.

Sure, I love rating sigs, it's fun.

At 10/20/04 08:22 PM, Fireman-21XX wrote: Sig raters? LOL. Since i have nothing better to do, rate my sig please :)

Ahhh, Limp Bizkit, did the old guitaris join agean? The dude who put face paint on and stuff. Oh well, I like the red border and how it matches with all the red in your sig. The font is cool to, but since it's a still picture and not to many special things were done to it, ratings for this one will be low. But since it's a good quality pic, it balances out. I give you a 7/10.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 20:52:15

At 10/20/04 01:02 AM, QuikFox wrote:
Someone who is a member rate my sig.

What do you you have to do to join? Because I'd like to.

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 20:56:50

Hey I would like to get this one rated and maybe some tips would help thanks.

sig rater crew

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 21:08:00

At 10/20/04 08:56 PM, stick0 wrote: Hey I would like to get this one rated and maybe some tips would help thanks.

Urgh, that entire sig is trash. The lvl pic is smushed, I can't read the words in the bubble at the bottom, the font and colour are all messedup. Plus, it looks like you butched it. Sorry to be so harsh, but it's crap, I give you a 1.5/10

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 22:12:57

do mine :P

The fab king.

Used to be Darkness.

|[Gym]|[Hiphop]|[Fab Lounge]

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 22:14:17

At 10/20/04 10:12 PM, -Darkness- wrote: do mine :P

Only the letters 'STFU', but they are shaking, no background, or border. I give you a .5/10, only cause the words are shaking.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 22:14:27

PLz rate mine and this one

sig rater crew

My blog and my deviantart

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 22:18:19

plz rate my current sig and this one...

sig rater crew

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 22:19:54

quikfox, u mind if i use your greenday sig?

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-20 22:22:40

At 10/20/04 10:14 PM, --Hyde-- wrote: PLz rate mine and this one

I'll start with the one posted. The border is a lil' strong. Make it a 1 pixle black border, these go better on sigs, especially one like this.. I like the background too, very cool. The font could be changed, but the colour flows nicely with the sig. The background is too plain thought, maybe something that goes with the sigs style, like furtureistic terminators and stuff. It seems your sig is based on terminators. I give it a 8/10

The one that you are using. The border needs to be a 1 pixle red border. I like the background and the style of your sig, very cool. The font needs to be changed though. Don't just use one font over and over, use different ones. I give this a 8/10

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature