00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Another Drawing i did :D need ops

754 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Another Drawing i did :D need ops 2011-08-22 20:02:15

This is anime drawing a did a while ago, just wondering wht other people think of it let me know

BBS Signature

Response to Another Drawing i did :D need ops 2011-08-22 20:13:54

At 8/22/11 08:02 PM, darketernity88 wrote: This is anime drawing a did a while ago, just wondering wht other people think of it let me know

looks pretty traced imo
mostly because it just cuts off near the bottom, and the way the shading is done

every morn I awake from the cavernous night

look at my pictures

look at pictures I look at

BBS Signature

Response to Another Drawing i did :D need ops 2011-08-22 21:39:49

At 8/22/11 08:13 PM, DemocracyFTW wrote:
looks pretty traced imo
mostly because it just cuts off near the bottom, and the way the shading is done

It's not traced. That's not to say that it isn't heavily referenced, though.

BBS Signature

Response to Another Drawing i did :D need ops 2011-08-22 22:35:06

At 8/22/11 08:13 PM, DemocracyFTW wrote: looks pretty traced imo

I'd say its more "copy" than trace, but you could have expanded on the original image with all of that empty gutter space on the page...

Response to Another Drawing i did :D need ops 2011-08-23 19:29:02

Its a fantastic drawing, you just need to increase the contrast without losing the detail.

Response to Another Drawing i did :D need ops 2011-08-24 07:19:42

yeah tht drawing took me a while to do, erm it wasnt traced. i spent like 6-7 hours drawing it. i was kinda in a bad mood an all when i was drawing it lol. erm suggestions on how to make darker with messing my original drawing? editing programs maybe, suggestions would be nice :D

BBS Signature

Response to Another Drawing i did :D need ops 2011-08-24 07:25:10

At 8/22/11 10:35 PM, GoddaM wrote:
At 8/22/11 08:13 PM, DemocracyFTW wrote: looks pretty traced imo
I'd say its more "copy" than trace, but you could have expanded on the original image with all of that empty gutter space on the page...

wht do u suggest i do with the extra space? any suggestions would be nice :D

BBS Signature

Response to Another Drawing i did :D need ops 2011-08-24 07:39:23

btw peeps i did this other night its only small, but i think its rather considering wht i used to do it with :D

BBS Signature

Response to Another Drawing i did :D need ops 2011-08-24 19:29:08

At 8/24/11 07:19 AM, darketernity88 wrote: yeah tht drawing took me a while to do, erm it wasnt traced. i spent like 6-7 hours drawing it. i was kinda in a bad mood an all when i was drawing it lol. erm suggestions on how to make darker with messing my original drawing? editing programs maybe, suggestions would be nice :D

Well for image editing programs there are free ones such as Gimp ^^ It has the same basic things photoshop has but for free. Just google it up and download