00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NisoXD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

talking and talking and talking and

618 Views | 13 Replies

Ever meet or be forced to work with someone who just wont shut up...
You could be listening to your I-pod or doing something on your cell when you have a moment, or other things like doing your job or a activity... and they talk about anything that they can read or talk about in their memory or view or life..

Being the nice person I am I always pause my music for this guy and he says only a single sentence to which he then deletes it after he notices I can hear him again.
Its sooo fucking annoying
My life is wasting away listening to this guy.. I havebeen writing this and he just keeps talking.. and talking... and talking

How do I make him stop?! I want my music's' back!

BBS Signature

Response to talking and talking and talking and 2011-08-19 09:46:16

Yeah , I have a friend like that . I feel your pain brother !

I only talk to him if he actually starts talking about something interesting , sometimes I tell him
" If you have nothing useful to say then Shut the fuck up ! "

Response to talking and talking and talking and 2011-08-19 09:48:57

At 8/19/11 09:46 AM, MythicTeddy wrote: Yeah , I have a friend like that . I feel your pain brother !

I only talk to him if he actually starts talking about something interesting , sometimes I tell him
" If you have nothing useful to say then Shut the fuck up ! "

you're a cruel human being someone should pour maple syrup on your bare ass and whip it with whips.

Thanks to QuikFox for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to talking and talking and talking and 2011-08-19 09:51:51

At 8/19/11 09:48 AM, KieranNG wrote:
you're a cruel human being someone should pour maple syrup on your bare ass and whip it with whips.

I'm not cruel , I Just tell people exactly what I think , they just can't HANDLE THE TRUTH !

That maple syrup suggestion sounds HOT !

Response to talking and talking and talking and 2011-08-19 09:53:04

At 8/19/11 09:51 AM, MythicTeddy wrote:
At 8/19/11 09:48 AM, KieranNG wrote:
I'm not cruel , I Just tell people exactly what I think , they just can't HANDLE THE TRUTH !

That maple syrup suggestion sounds HOT !

ill fuck you up faglips

Thanks to QuikFox for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to talking and talking and talking and 2011-08-19 09:53:41

cool Huhwhip?

talking and talking and talking and

BBS Signature

Response to talking and talking and talking and 2011-08-19 09:54:58

At 8/19/11 09:53 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: It annoys me when people talk incessantly. Because they tend to be the sort of people who don't really have anything to say. They just talk because they don't like sitting in silence. I have no problem with silence.

haha I'm the complete opposite. So awkward to hang with people who have nothing to say, even when you try to initiate conversation several times.

BBS Signature

Response to talking and talking and talking and 2011-08-19 09:56:09

I like it when people talk too much.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to talking and talking and talking and 2011-08-19 09:56:17

He is fucking 35 years old!
And he puts out a adverage of 34 words a minuet

BBS Signature

Response to talking and talking and talking and 2011-08-19 09:58:44

I have a friend that is like that. You could spend hours with him and he would never shut the fuck up, no matter what kind of innuendos of being tired you're exhibiting.

This one time we went together to Santo Domingo for a gig, which is about 3 hours from where I am. He spent the whole time, all the way there talking about his physics teacher and how crazy he is. By the time we arrived I wanted to kill myself.

BBS Signature

Response to talking and talking and talking and 2011-08-19 09:59:21

At 8/19/11 09:56 AM, tox wrote: He is fucking 35 years old!
And he puts out a adverage of 34 words a minuet

Nevermind, not when they talk that much! That is just fucking insane!

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to talking and talking and talking and 2011-08-19 10:05:46

In my opinion you should just let him down easily. Just tell him, "I understand you don't like to sit in silence, but you really do talk to much for my liking. So can you please think about what you're about to say before you do it, and actually think about whether it would be worthwhile to say", or something along those lines.

The only problem with that is that it can be a bit awkward after.

Response to talking and talking and talking and 2011-08-19 10:12:52

For instance when im warning alone, up to a total of 60 words in a 10 hour shift... if that..
I don't understand how this man has gone through life and not had his testicles ripped off in a bar somewhere... or his voice box simply give out!
FUCKING RADIO ANNOUNCERS don't talk this fucking much!!!

BBS Signature

Response to talking and talking and talking and 2011-08-19 10:29:14

Women.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature