New Topic Respond to this Topic
BroMcBroski
BroMcBroski
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Music Needed for Game in Production Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 01:59 AM Reply

Hello, We are an upcoming group called the Technicolor Junkies. We are currently in production of a game similar to Rhythm Heaven. For this game to work, we need music that is within the genre of POP, SKA, AND LYRICLESS RAP. We would like anyone to contribute there Self-Made Music. If anyone is to this, Here are the requirements for the songs:

-The Songs must be (as we said before) within the genres of Pop, Ska, or Lyricless rap.
-The Songs must be between 1-2 minutes length.
-The Songs MUST have a distinct Beat/Rhythm.
-We need 12 songs that are all noticably different.

Here is an example of what we are looking for if you have never heard of Rhythm Heaven

REMEMBER REVENUE WILL BE REWARDED TO THE CHOSEN MUSICIAN. THERE IS NO DUE DATE AT THE TIME BUT PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH WITH US WHETHER ONFACEBOOK OR ON THIS FORUM.

THANK YOU AND HAVE FUN!

~MIKE FROM TECHNICOLOR JUNKIES.

Music Needed for Game in Production

BBS Signature
SolusLunes
SolusLunes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to Music Needed for Game in Production Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 02:14 AM Reply

Poor circle headed guy. He looks so sad.

and has a penis for a nose
BroMcBroski
BroMcBroski
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Music Needed for Game in Production Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 02:16 AM Reply

Lol thats me! :D and are you interested in the position?

BBS Signature
krssvr
krssvr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Audiophile
Response to Music Needed for Game in Production Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 03:36 AM Reply

At 8/18/11 01:59 AM, BroMcBroski wrote: Hello, We are an upcoming group called the Technicolor Junkies. We are currently in production of a game similar to Rhythm Heaven. For this game to work, we need music that is within the genre of POP, SKA, AND LYRICLESS RAP. We would like anyone to contribute there Self-Made Music. If anyone is to this, Here are the requirements for the songs:

-The Songs must be (as we said before) within the genres of Pop, Ska, or Lyricless rap.
-The Songs must be between 1-2 minutes length.
-The Songs MUST have a distinct Beat/Rhythm.
-We need 12 songs that are all noticably different.

Here is an example of what we are looking for if you have never heard of Rhythm Heaven

REMEMBER REVENUE WILL BE REWARDED TO THE CHOSEN MUSICIAN. THERE IS NO DUE DATE AT THE TIME BUT PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH WITH US WHETHER ON FACEBOOK OR ON THIS FORUM.

THANK YOU AND HAVE FUN!

~MIKE FROM TECHNICOLOR JUNKIES.

hey i might have something that fits your description for the lyric less hip hop most of my songs have strange rhythms (at least the new ones I'm working on)
Anyway,

• krssvr - Tragedy [BH]
    krssvr - Tragedy [BH] by krssvr

Click to listen.

Score
    4.39 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Modern
    Popularity

"I want to care but I just... don't" -Me
Need somewhere to host audio instantly?

BBS Signature
uint
uint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Music Needed for Game in Production Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 04:22 AM Reply

At 8/18/11 01:59 AM, BroMcBroski wrote: LYRICLESS RAP

...what?

trabajaba7
trabajaba7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Music Needed for Game in Production Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 08:21 AM Reply

Forget/Regret - The Trabajabas
Also we can record at a higher quality if you end up wanting this song, we recorded it a year and a half ago and we have much better equipment now.

Deep Sea Diving - The Trabajabas
This is a longer song, but im just showing you what else weve got.

Crashing Smashing, Lots of noise all around him, ....
if you are lucky his friends will send for all the king's horses and all the kings men

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Music Needed for Game in Production Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 12:35 PM Reply

At 8/18/11 04:22 AM, uint wrote:
...what?

Rap without vocals -- i.e. just the beat.

JPRixdorfer
JPRixdorfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to Music Needed for Game in Production Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 12:38 PM Reply

here's lyricless rap with a few "lyrics" in the middle - but if you like it you can get it without them

• Making love at a woman
    Making love at a woman by JPRixdorfer

Click to listen.

Score
    1.71 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Miscellaneous
    Popularity

UltraEd12
UltraEd12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Music Needed for Game in Production Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 12:41 PM Reply

At 8/18/11 08:21 AM, trabajaba7 wrote: Forget/Regret - The Trabajabas
Also we can record at a higher quality if you end up wanting this song, we recorded it a year and a half ago and we have much better equipment now.

Deep Sea Diving - The Trabajabas
This is a longer song, but im just showing you what else weve got.

I am also helping with this game and I really like your Deep Sea Diving song. that is definitely the high-speed kind of songs we are looking for

BBS Signature
Breed
Breed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Music Needed for Game in Production Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 01:14 PM Reply

At 8/18/11 12:35 PM, RampantMusik wrote:
At 8/18/11 04:22 AM, uint wrote:
...what?
Rap without vocals -- i.e. just the beat.

Yeah rap refers specifically TO the vocals. Rap usually is put over hip hop and r&b, so what the OP MEANT to say was hip hop/r&b music with no rap.

JPRixdorfer
JPRixdorfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to Music Needed for Game in Production Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 01:16 PM Reply

At 8/18/11 01:14 PM, LogicalDefiance wrote:
Yeah rap refers specifically TO the vocals. Rap usually is put over hip hop and r&b, so what the OP MEANT to say was hip hop/r&b music with no rap.

I was so clueless, I immediately understood what he wanted.

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Music Needed for Game in Production Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 01:20 PM Reply

At 8/18/11 01:14 PM, LogicalDefiance wrote: Yeah rap refers specifically TO the vocals. Rap usually is put over hip hop and r&b, so what the OP MEANT to say was hip hop/r&b music with no rap.

[Verse One]

[Chorus]

[Verse Two]

[Chorus]

[Verse Three]

[Bridge]

[Chorus]

[Outro]

See? Lyric-less rapping :P

trabajaba7
trabajaba7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Music Needed for Game in Production Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 02:17 PM Reply

:At 8/18/11 12:41 PM, UltraEd12 wrote:

I am also helping with this game and I really like your Deep Sea Diving song. that is definitely the high-speed kind of songs we are looking for

Thank you very much you're more than welcome to use it/edit it if need be!

Crashing Smashing, Lots of noise all around him, ....
if you are lucky his friends will send for all the king's horses and all the kings men

UltraEd12
UltraEd12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Music Needed for Game in Production Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 02:31 PM Reply

At 8/18/11 02:17 PM, trabajaba7 wrote:
At 8/18/11 12:41 PM, UltraEd12 wrote:

Thank you very much you're more than welcome to use it/edit it if need be!

Do you have a Skype? We would need to discuss the other songs that we would need in the game

BBS Signature