00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Your older posts...

1,544 Views | 26 Replies

Your older posts... 2011-08-18 01:09:17

Just recently I searched my under "Author" in the search box below and scanned my older posts. Looking back on them, it shows just how much I've matured, and I must say i'm quite embarrassed that I used to post random topics and troll threads. I honestly don't even remember posting most of them....but besides the fact, how many other of you NG users look back on your older posts?

Absent made this sig a couple years ago, and I had it for a while, just recently started using it again

Best.Thread.Ever

LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 01:12:02

At 8/18/11 01:10 AM, Urban-Champion wrote: Usually that's what happens when you browse the BBS when your a young little faggot prick.

Ouch you asshole.

I'll kill you....

Absent made this sig a couple years ago, and I had it for a while, just recently started using it again

Best.Thread.Ever

LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 01:13:07

Yeah, you had 5 years and only 800 posts. I had 5 years 12500 posts, I said so much stupid shit. Still do really. Just mature stupid shit.

You have to know your name.

LOOP

One day you'll all miss me.

BBS Signature

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 01:14:58

Off topic I like your sig

On topic my old posts sucked, I posted non-related pics like one comparing Sarah Jessica Parker, compared to a horse

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 01:19:35

At 8/18/11 01:13 AM, AlphaCentauri wrote: Yeah, you had 5 years and only 800 posts. I had 5 years 12500 posts, I said so much stupid shit. Still do really. Just mature stupid shit.

Lol yeah I went ghost on here for a while so my number of posts in relation to my account creation date is low...but haha I definitely feel you on that.

Best.Thread.Ever

LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 01:22:00

shit,three months ago i was honestly a bit different than what i am now. think of it as naivete.

Sig Links. Links in Sig. I dunno.

"making a piece of music is kinda like raising a kid (only a lot easier, lol)" - Skye [Winter] 11:28 PM <- Skype? hell yeah.

BBS Signature

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 01:27:48

At 8/18/11 01:23 AM, Xyphon202 wrote: plank boast

Damn your dad is sexy as fuck. (;

Best.Thread.Ever

LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 01:44:23

At 8/18/11 01:29 AM, zag wrote: so is the story of every Newgrounder (the vast majority anyway)
I hate who I once was.
in the future, I'll likely hate who I am today.
you will likely hate who you are now in the future as well (... it's almost inevitable, unless you stop growing now)

Well to be completely honest I loved you in the past, love you today, and will love you in the future.

Best.Thread.Ever

LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 01:46:39

I try not to look back, not because I'm ashamed. I tend to think I'm more or less the same kind of user considering I joined this site when I was 18, not as a 13 year old. I guess I don't look back because I'm the same.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 02:59:47

I'm the same, I think I've been posting for about a year now.
Only difference is I can type better now. Same basic personality though, I might be more of a dick now.

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 03:03:06

At 8/18/11 01:09 AM, naeS wrote: Just recently I searched my under "Author" in the search box below and scanned my older posts. Looking back on them, it shows just how much I've matured, and I must say i'm quite embarrassed that I used to post random topics and troll threads. I honestly don't even remember posting most of them....but besides the fact, how many other of you NG users look back on your older posts?

Are you me from an alternate future :O Same year of creation, same level, around the same amount of posts

BBS Signature

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 03:23:34

Completely rehashed epiphany thread, GO.

Yeah, my posts sucked, and in my books my current ones do too. But this is Newgrounds. Keep your nipples on, the only one who cares about your post history is you, and that's true of anyone. People aren't going to notice you get better.

They only notice if you're a complete cunt.

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 03:49:47

People change. There's no point in going back and reading your old posts for purposes other than nostalgia.

BBS Signature

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 03:52:04

Looked back on them. (despite this being a relatively new account) nothing too bad.

But, when i looked back on other sites I've been on, geez. I was a fucking moron.

This is a signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 04:10:04

Dude. Its a fucking forum, on the fucking internet. There are no rules. I can post a thread right now in the Video Game forum saying that Obama masturbated on his daughter's My little Pony doll if i wanted to, and the only thing that would happen is it would get deleted.

Try saying that on a fucking television, and see what happens.

You're not stupid, nor are you a faggot, or a prick. You are embracing the freedom of the fucking internet. As far as I'm concerned the people not posting fake shit about Obama are the pricks. They don't appreciate the freedom the internet gives an individual, and are probably the ones who would say that shit on TV and get in trouble for doing it.

....meanwhile Falcrumthedark posted something horrible on the internet and nothing happened. The end.

...problem?

What shall we use to fill the empty spaces?

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 04:13:37

Well looking back at them now I can see that they are an embarassment . I try to make decent posts but most of the time I just spit out garbage

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 06:36:27

jesus christ kid. lay off the crack!!!!!!!!!!

CHECK MY BLOG, PENIS HELECOPTER ATTACKS RUSSIAN SPEECH!!

PENIS-COPTER

BBS Signature

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 06:38:44

Yeah, I'd be surprised if somebody joined Newgrounds when they were at a younger age and didn't post the most ignorant and immature shit around.

| Facebook | last.fm | Steam |

it's just diana ross slowed down 11/10 it's fuckin awful

BBS Signature

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 06:39:51

Huh. I think I'm not out of my "older posts" period yet. I say a lotta stupid things.

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 06:47:17

My old post suck, deal with it.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 08:25:26

I have, and I'm glad to say I've matured a lot more than before. I joined when I was 10 and left the forums after a fail attempt. Later on, I went back to the forums and I must say, I've improved a lot.
(see previous posts; "how you joined newgrounds")

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 08:36:00

At 8/18/11 01:44 AM, naeS wrote:
At 8/18/11 01:29 AM, zag wrote: so is the story of every Newgrounder (the vast majority anyway)
I hate who I once was.
in the future, I'll likely hate who I am today.
you will likely hate who you are now in the future as well (... it's almost inevitable, unless you stop growing now)
Well to be completely honest I loved you in the past, love you today, and will love you in the future.

To be completely honest, I love you all now, and I will in the future, and the future of the future, and the future of the future of the future, and in the future of the future of the future of the future.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 08:38:46

At 8/18/11 08:37 AM, zag wrote:
At 8/18/11 08:36 AM, Suprememessage wrote: To be completely honest, I love you all now, and I will in the future, and the future of the future, and the future of the future of the future, and in the future of the future of the future of the future.
O.O;
I think we'll be dead, brah...

His love will last forever?

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 10:48:28

Well I was 19, when I started posting here a couple of months ago. I'll be 20 next month.

Have I changed newgrounds?

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 10:50:28

Out of memory, I used to spam "Hi,.I'm new" threads.

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 11:32:33

I started browsing NG when I was 10 under the username "KittenInAStocking".

Back in the days of browsing the web on my grandpa's Gateway, with the top-of-the-line AOL 6.0. Those were the good days.

BBS Signature

Response to Your older posts... 2011-08-18 11:33:51

I'll try to simplify.

I was a slighter kinder dumbass.