New Topic Respond to this Topic
supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 01:14:11 Reply

this is probably only an issue for you if you live in the united states. pretty much all united states citizens have developed bromidrophobia from exposure to media outlets oversaturated with shampoo, deodorant, shaving foam and shower gel commercials. the decadent shopping culture has led to almost every north american thinking it's normal to shower once a day, even if you don't have an exercise schedule. body odours probably do smell more to americans because they are hypersensitive to it due to underexposure, a symptom of overhygiene and lack of exposure to benign biotic cultures

if you live anywhere sensible you won't be ostracized or made pariah because of something as trivial as a little body odour. only the united states and a couple of other formerly anglo-saxon nations (possibly canada and the uk) have developed extreme stigma towards common sense. if you're really worried about your body odour just don't drink vinegar and eat fatty foods. showering once a week is fine (i can't believe you read all of this, you must really be obsessed with body odour... haha!) if you don't have an exercise schedule. not having an exercise schedule is not fine, though

--supergandhi64

BBS Signature
AmericanZero
AmericanZero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 01:22:31 Reply

At 1/18/13 01:14 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: this is probably only an issue for you if you live in the united states. pretty much all united states citizens have developed bromidrophobia from exposure to media outlets oversaturated with shampoo, deodorant, shaving foam and shower gel commercials. the decadent shopping culture has led to almost every north american thinking it's normal to shower once a day, even if you don't have an exercise schedule. body odours probably do smell more to americans because they are hypersensitive to it due to underexposure, a symptom of overhygiene and lack of exposure to benign biotic cultures

if you live anywhere sensible you won't be ostracized or made pariah because of something as trivial as a little body odour. only the united states and a couple of other formerly anglo-saxon nations (possibly canada and the uk) have developed extreme stigma towards common sense. if you're really worried about your body odour just don't drink vinegar and eat fatty foods. showering once a week is fine (i can't believe you read all of this, you must really be obsessed with body odour... haha!) if you don't have an exercise schedule. not having an exercise schedule is not fine, though

--supergandhi64

Hey supergandhi64, you're my personal favorite member of this forum. I enjoy you comments but do keep in mind (and you can call me out on this for being stupid.. Idk your complete personality but you seem kind of offensive) that most people aren't accustom to a large vocabulary either, so it's kind of like what the point of a message if no one understands its content.. and yes us Americans are pretty obese stupid, hypersensitive and so on, but we sure do have fun and kick ass.. Idk, just saying lol but you're going over peoples heads with this one.

I still appreciate your level of involvement with education.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 01:25:12 Reply

At 1/18/13 01:14 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: hfeuqi

The only places it's socially acceptable to smell like shit is in shitty third world countries where everything smells like shit.

People want to be presentable and clean. Keep up with us.

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
AmericanZero
AmericanZero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 01:27:43 Reply

At 1/18/13 01:25 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/18/13 01:14 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: hfeuqi
The only places it's socially acceptable to smell like shit is in shitty third world countries where everything smells like shit.

People want to be presentable and clean. Keep up with us.

shit I don't shower often, maybe if I'm gonna get my dick sucked I like to make it smell good n' shit but fuck I don't smell that awful when I don't shower a day or 8

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 01:31:30 Reply

At 1/18/13 01:27 AM, AmericanZero wrote: shit I don't shower often, maybe if I'm gonna get my dick sucked I like to make it smell good n' shit but fuck I don't smell that awful when I don't shower a day or 8

That's because people aren't really all that great at smelling themselves.

I don't know if you're being serious or not.

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 01:32:32 Reply

At 1/18/13 01:31 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/18/13 01:27 AM, AmericanZero wrote: shit I don't shower often, maybe if I'm gonna get my dick sucked I like to make it smell good n' shit but fuck I don't smell that awful when I don't shower a day or 8
That's because people aren't really all that great at smelling themselves.

I don't know if you're being serious or not.

Yes, again, you can go a while stinking and not know until somebody tells you, but odds are that nobody will tell you.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 01:32:39 Reply

I don't know guy, there's a couple of weird kids in my ap bio class that smell like fucking ass but I've never had the balls to be like "take a shower you smell" all awkwardly
These kids get way better grades then me and shit but I doubt they know when they smell like shit

Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 04:41:54 Reply

I shower either every day or every two days. Sometimes I wonder if I smell bad. I don't think so but I sometimes feel like I do smell bad and I just don't know it. Sometimes I'm told that I have no distinctive smell.

To be honest I don't like the obsession people have with having a certain smell a lot of people I interact with have a smell (hairgel, cologne, etc.) and its kind of annoying. I just don't see the point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Mason
Mason
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 04:57:30 Reply

Because we live in a polite society.

Sure they never tell you to your face but I bet dollars to donuts that they talk shit about you behind your back for how much you stink.

Take a fucking shower every day

mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 05:04:00 Reply

At 8/13/11 09:03 PM, Mfan wrote: fucking slob , what's so hard about showering twice a day ?

Twice a day? lol. I shower once a day and I used to shower every other day, I have sensitive skin so showering that often will dry it out like crazy. Also if you shower twice a day you're basically washing your hair 1 out of every 4 times you shower, since you're supposed to wash your hair every other day.

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 05:07:54 Reply

Confirmed 13 year old.

BBS Signature
Chrausner
Chrausner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Musician
Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 05:16:11 Reply

Shower at least once a day. My classmates shower at least once or twice a day.

At 1/18/13 01:25 AM, Xenomit wrote:

Agreed. Sometimes, in the subway, a Chinese person would walk past me and I would smell that AWFUL old farmer smell. Some of them even smell like farts.

| Level 23 | Captain | Deity Whistle | DnB Producer
MLP: FiM Crew - Elite Guard Barracks - AF Lounge
Be my friend and you'll receive a cookie. ^____^

BBS Signature
Otto
Otto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 05:36:13 Reply

You might not notice, and other people might not know they notice, but it shows. Just run some water over the right bits every day and you're golden. Or maybe you spend so long at a computer that your body has no need to wash.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
AmericanZero
AmericanZero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 13:21:08 Reply

At 1/18/13 05:07 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
Confirmed 13 year old.

then I confirm you as a virgin, 'cause I'm being legit with what I said so whatever. and If I'm 13 I made my Newgrounds account when I was 5... good one you 9 years old you,.. or maybe your 10.

lol fuck out of here with your stupidity

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 13:26:51 Reply

At 1/18/13 01:21 PM, AmericanZero wrote: then I confirm you as a virgin, 'cause I'm being legit with what I said so whatever. and If I'm 13 I made my Newgrounds account when I was 5... good one you 9 years old you,.. or maybe your 10.

lol fuck out of here with your stupidity

If I don't need to say anything to make you appear more stupid it's not fun anymore.

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 13:33:15 Reply

Because you don't work out.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
AmericanZero
AmericanZero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 13:37:34 Reply

At 1/18/13 01:26 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
If I don't need to say anything to make you appear more stupid it's not fun anymore.

Just because you say something, doesn't mean it's true.

BBS Signature