00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I only shower once a week.

4,523 Views | 38 Replies

Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 04:41:54

I shower either every day or every two days. Sometimes I wonder if I smell bad. I don't think so but I sometimes feel like I do smell bad and I just don't know it. Sometimes I'm told that I have no distinctive smell.

To be honest I don't like the obsession people have with having a certain smell a lot of people I interact with have a smell (hairgel, cologne, etc.) and its kind of annoying. I just don't see the point.

Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 04:57:30

Because we live in a polite society.

Sure they never tell you to your face but I bet dollars to donuts that they talk shit about you behind your back for how much you stink.

Take a fucking shower every day

Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 05:04:00

At 8/13/11 09:03 PM, Mfan wrote: fucking slob , what's so hard about showering twice a day ?

Twice a day? lol. I shower once a day and I used to shower every other day, I have sensitive skin so showering that often will dry it out like crazy. Also if you shower twice a day you're basically washing your hair 1 out of every 4 times you shower, since you're supposed to wash your hair every other day.

Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 05:07:54

At 1/18/13 01:27 AM, AmericanZero wrote: shit I don't shower often, maybe if I'm gonna get my dick sucked I like to make it smell good n' shit but fuck I don't smell that awful when I don't shower a day or 8

Confirmed 13 year old.

Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 05:36:13

You might not notice, and other people might not know they notice, but it shows. Just run some water over the right bits every day and you're golden. Or maybe you spend so long at a computer that your body has no need to wash.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 13:21:08

At 1/18/13 05:07 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/18/13 01:27 AM, AmericanZero wrote: shit I don't shower often, maybe if I'm gonna get my dick sucked I like to make it smell good n' shit but fuck I don't smell that awful when I don't shower a day or 8
Confirmed 13 year old.

then I confirm you as a virgin, 'cause I'm being legit with what I said so whatever. and If I'm 13 I made my Newgrounds account when I was 5... good one you 9 years old you,.. or maybe your 10.

lol fuck out of here with your stupidity

BBS Signature

Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 13:26:51

At 1/18/13 01:21 PM, AmericanZero wrote: then I confirm you as a virgin, 'cause I'm being legit with what I said so whatever. and If I'm 13 I made my Newgrounds account when I was 5... good one you 9 years old you,.. or maybe your 10.

lol fuck out of here with your stupidity

If I don't need to say anything to make you appear more stupid it's not fun anymore.

Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 13:33:15

Because you don't work out.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to I only shower once a week. 2013-01-18 13:37:34

At 1/18/13 01:26 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
If I don't need to say anything to make you appear more stupid it's not fun anymore.

Just because you say something, doesn't mean it's true.

BBS Signature