Be a Supporter!

Rise of Planet of the Apes = lame

  • 1,235 Views
  • 47 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Jolly
Jolly
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 41
Programmer
Response to Rise of Planet of the Apes = lame Aug. 10th, 2011 @ 09:03 PM Reply

I don't like Planet of the Apes at all. I've never watched the original, but I watched 10 minutes of the re-make and got tired of watching it.

wuggums47
wuggums47
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Rise of Planet of the Apes = lame Aug. 10th, 2011 @ 09:06 PM Reply

At 8/10/11 10:12 AM, HeavyMetalHarlow wrote: Every one of you is retarded. Not in the physicaly handcapped way, not even in the lowered ability to reason way, you are slow.

You do realize that Retardation isn't a physical handicap, but a mental handicap. Not that medical professionals use it much anymore. People started using it as an insult, so they started using " Cognitively impaired" instead.


BBS Signature
Lucy
Lucy
  • Member since: May. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Rise of Planet of the Apes = lame Aug. 10th, 2011 @ 09:06 PM Reply

I find the title annoying enough, so I think I will give this one a miss.


Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Rise of Planet of the Apes = lame Aug. 10th, 2011 @ 09:08 PM Reply

I just like James Franco.

II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Rise of Planet of the Apes = lame Aug. 10th, 2011 @ 09:19 PM Reply

At 8/9/11 08:42 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote: I don't think you guys see the humor in this post.


whenyouseeityou'llshitbricks.

Yeah "black" humor to be more specific.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Rise of Planet of the Apes = lame Aug. 10th, 2011 @ 09:24 PM Reply

I still have yet to see it so that I can voice my opinion about it on the internet.

Lagerkapo
Lagerkapo
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to Rise of Planet of the Apes = lame Aug. 10th, 2011 @ 10:58 PM Reply

HA! Monkeys don't have rights you silly little racist.

Oh my, what a large tar brush you have my friend!


NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...
MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...
Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature
AlphaCentauri
AlphaCentauri
  • Member since: Oct. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Movie Buff
Response to Rise of Planet of the Apes = lame Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 12:53 AM Reply

At 8/9/11 08:34 PM, sumidiotdude wrote: I expected it to be about the civil rights movement, needless to say I left the theater disappointed.

I can't stop cracking up lol. Funniest thing I've read in awhile.


You have to know your name.
LOOP
One day you'll all miss me.

BBS Signature
Ptero
Ptero
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Rise of Planet of the Apes = lame Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 01:28 AM Reply

At 8/9/11 08:34 PM, sumidiotdude wrote: I expected it to be about the civil rights movement, needless to say I left the theater disappointed.

Wait, that wasn't what it was about?

twistex
twistex
  • Member since: Oct. 1, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Rise of Planet of the Apes = lame Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 01:35 AM Reply

i havent seen it yet but the only reason i will see it is because it has james franco in it. i loved him in pineapple express and did a very good job in my highness and 127 hours.


I am lovin' me some Retro Haze .

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Rise of Planet of the Apes = lame Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 01:40 AM Reply

At 8/11/11 01:35 AM, twistex wrote: i havent seen it yet but the only reason i will see it is because it has james franco in it. i loved him in pineapple express and did a very good job in my highness and 127 hours.

He's not good in ROTPOTA (yeah, that's the fucking abbreviation of this movie) and Your Highness was a complete disaster.

Acid-Paradox
Acid-Paradox
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Musician
Response to Rise of Planet of the Apes = lame Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 02:23 AM Reply

Planet of the apes you say??

: good times


Fuck labels , you don't need them.

ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Rise of Planet of the Apes = lame Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 02:23 AM Reply

I liked the part where the Green Goblin's son and Draco Malfoy almost got into a fight.


Sig by FB - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Rise of Planet of the Apes = lame Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 02:24 AM Reply

I really want to see it, it looks like it has that "Who's the real bad guy?" effect. Who do you root for? You can understand why the monkeys are enraged, you can tell why the humans want to retaliate. It does seem a little bit ridiculous that a small squad of monkeys end humanity and the only excuse is "they're smart!" Yeah, intelligence won't save you from a bullet to the head.
Machine guns+armor>rocks and wooden spears.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Noonga
Noonga
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Rise of Planet of the Apes = lame Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 04:48 AM Reply

At 8/9/11 08:42 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote: I don't think you guys see the humor in this post.


whenyouseeityou'llshitbricks.

There is no humor in the post. Its just a mediocre shitty fucking discrimination joke.

OP should go to Sickipedia.org where people find it funny when someone says 'hurp derp londen riotz n*ggerz did it HAHAH LOLOLOL'


BBS Signature
JewsdidWTC
JewsdidWTC
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Rise of Planet of the Apes = lame Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 07:36 AM Reply

I thought it was senseless violence to get us away from the truth of the world.

Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Rise of Planet of the Apes = lame Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 07:45 AM Reply

I laughed my ass off. How come nobody is getting the joke?


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
simon
simon
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2000
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Rise of Planet of the Apes = lame Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 07:46 AM Reply

Is this an England joke? Not sure if serious.

Rise of Planet of the Apes = lame


ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Playstation ID: SCParry || Steam ID: GNS_SimpLe
3DS Friend Code: 2878-9581-7218 || Nintendo ID: SCParry

BBS Signature