Be a Supporter!

Photoshop: The Original

  • 1,706 Views
  • 68 Replies
New Topic
golem-destroy
golem-destroy
  • Member since: Jul. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 07:19 PM

At 8/7/11 07:17 PM, POTaTOS wrote:
At 8/7/11 07:12 PM, golem-destroy wrote: That's a cat you fucking noob! Thanks for killing my boner you fuking idiot!
You're into bestiality, it should just make you harder.

Holy shit... I AM NOT A FUCKING FURRY! STOP FUCKING SAYING OR IMPLYING THAT I AM INTO THAT SHIT THANK YOU!


"Back in my day, we didn't have fancy tanks! We had sticks. Two stick and a rock for the entire platoon! And we had to share the rock!!"

BBS Signature
POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 07:21 PM

At 8/7/11 07:19 PM, golem-destroy wrote: Holy shit... I AM NOT A FUCKING FURRY! STOP FUCKING SAYING OR IMPLYING THAT I AM INTO THAT SHIT THANK YOU!

And yet you pant to see pony pussy?

Yeah, say you're not a furry again.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
golem-destroy
golem-destroy
  • Member since: Jul. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 07:22 PM

At 8/7/11 07:21 PM, POTaTOS wrote:
At 8/7/11 07:19 PM, golem-destroy wrote: Holy shit... I AM NOT A FUCKING FURRY! STOP FUCKING SAYING OR IMPLYING THAT I AM INTO THAT SHIT THANK YOU!
And yet you pant to see pony pussy?
Yeah, say you're not a furry again.

I am STRAIGHT! If I was a furry, I'd be going to furry conventions wearing a fur suit. I am not those sick fucks, trust me. So with that being said, stop implying that I am a fucking furry. Thank you!


"Back in my day, we didn't have fancy tanks! We had sticks. Two stick and a rock for the entire platoon! And we had to share the rock!!"

BBS Signature
zooos
zooos
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 07:22 PM

At 8/7/11 07:15 PM, Soapbubble wrote: Wow, these photoshop threads are never funny.

It's funny because people like you contribute nothing but then go on to complain. You do a better job and then you can bitch.


BBS Signature
POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 07:25 PM

At 8/7/11 07:22 PM, golem-destroy wrote:
At 8/7/11 07:21 PM, POTaTOS wrote:
At 8/7/11 07:19 PM, golem-destroy wrote: Holy shit... I AM NOT A FUCKING FURRY! STOP FUCKING SAYING OR IMPLYING THAT I AM INTO THAT SHIT THANK YOU!
And yet you pant to see pony pussy?
Yeah, say you're not a furry again.
I am STRAIGHT! If I was a furry, I'd be going to furry conventions wearing a fur suit. I am not those sick fucks, trust me. So with that being said, stop implying that I am a fucking furry. Thank you!

There's more than one kind of furry.
You're the kind that wants to see cartoon animal porn. You're still a furry.


[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 07:27 PM

At 8/7/11 07:12 PM, golem-destroy wrote:
At 8/7/11 05:11 AM, Ragnarokia wrote:
Is that a female pony? If so, please post a picture of her pussy. Thanks.
PICS OF PUSSY OR GTFO NOOB!
Fine enjoy it.
That's a cat you fucking noob! Thanks for killing my boner you fuking idiot!

It is a picture of a pussy, and not just a pussy, but rarity's pussy, that she is caring for, thus, her pussy. As you angrily requested.

At 8/7/11 07:19 PM, golem-destroy wrote: Holy shit... I AM NOT A FUCKING FURRY!

bestiality =/= furry.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
golem-destroy
golem-destroy
  • Member since: Jul. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 07:35 PM

At 8/7/11 07:25 PM, POTaTOS wrote:
At 8/7/11 07:22 PM, golem-destroy wrote:
At 8/7/11 07:21 PM, POTaTOS wrote:
At 8/7/11 07:19 PM, golem-destroy wrote: Holy shit... I AM NOT A FUCKING FURRY! STOP FUCKING SAYING OR IMPLYING THAT I AM INTO THAT SHIT THANK YOU!
And yet you pant to see pony pussy?
Yeah, say you're not a furry again.
I am STRAIGHT! If I was a furry, I'd be going to furry conventions wearing a fur suit. I am not those sick fucks, trust me. So with that being said, stop implying that I am a fucking furry. Thank you!
There's more than one kind of furry.
You're the kind that wants to see cartoon animal porn. You're still a furry.

No man, that does NOT make me a furry. Just because a female isn't human DOESN'T MAKE ME A FURRY! Who let the morons on the internet?


"Back in my day, we didn't have fancy tanks! We had sticks. Two stick and a rock for the entire platoon! And we had to share the rock!!"

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 07:36 PM

People that think that t things that involve similar things are one in the same are dumb.
Furries =/= beastiality
that like saying...
cars = motorcycles
motorsycles = shopping carts
shopping carts = big rigs
Big rigs = tricycles
tricycles = people (young children)
SO by this logic.. riding a car is sexually abusing a child.
its the same dammed logic


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 07:37 PM

At 8/7/11 07:35 PM, golem-destroy wrote: Just because a female isn't human DOESN'T MAKE ME A FURRY!

That's pretty much the definition of furry.
If you enjoy porn of a cartoon animal or non-humanoid creature, you are a furry.
You enjoy cartoon pony porn. Which fits the criteria of a furry perfectly. Since explaining basic logic to you is so hard, I'll just let you believe that you're not a furry.


[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
Senmetsu
Senmetsu
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 07:41 PM

Here ya go, a real photoshop, done with photoshop :D

Photoshop: The Original


!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!
Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 07:53 PM

At 8/7/11 04:37 AM, kakalxlax wrote: She´s getting coCKs

I hava bonr mang.


[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature
golem-destroy
golem-destroy
  • Member since: Jul. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 07:54 PM

At 8/7/11 07:37 PM, POTaTOS wrote:
At 8/7/11 07:35 PM, golem-destroy wrote: Just because a female isn't human DOESN'T MAKE ME A FURRY!
That's pretty much the definition of furry.
If you enjoy porn of a cartoon animal or non-humanoid creature, you are a furry.
You enjoy cartoon pony porn. Which fits the criteria of a furry perfectly. Since explaining basic logic to you is so hard, I'll just let you believe that you're not a furry.

Whatever you say you fucking idiot! I'm not a furry because I like FEMALES. Wow, I didn't know that if I jerk off to a female that isn't human, I'm suddenly a fucking furry. God I LOVE the logic that you guys to determine if someone's a furry or not. I guess we're all fucking furries huh?!


"Back in my day, we didn't have fancy tanks! We had sticks. Two stick and a rock for the entire platoon! And we had to share the rock!!"

BBS Signature
pyromaniac616
pyromaniac616
  • Member since: Aug. 5, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 08:03 PM

At 8/7/11 07:54 PM, golem-destroy wrote:
Whatever you say you fucking idiot! I'm not a furry because I like FEMALES. Wow, I didn't know that if I jerk off to a female that isn't human, I'm suddenly a fucking furry. God I LOVE the logic that you guys to determine if someone's a furry or not. I guess we're all fucking furries huh?!

If you wank to animal porn, it is bestiality. If you wank to cartoon animals, it is furry. If you wank to cartoons, it is hentai.

All-American-Badass
All-American-Badass
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 08:07 PM

At 8/5/11 07:58 PM, k-maniac wrote:
At 8/5/11 07:39 PM, Nicknicolau wrote: perry cox (scrubs)
Sergeant Red O'Neill (Platoon)

The Bob on the left(Office Space)

Photoshop: The Original

Senmetsu
Senmetsu
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 08:08 PM

At 8/7/11 07:54 PM, golem-destroy wrote: Wow, I didn't know that if I jerk off to a female that isn't human, I'm suddenly a fucking furry.

Ya learn somethin' new every day, kid.

"Furry" means to have a fetish for things that are "furry" IE animals, specifically anthropomorphic things.

You can lust after a male cat-person, or a female cat-person, and be a furry.

I guess we're all fucking furries huh?!

I jack off to humans, and never jack off to human-otherthinghybrids. So, no we're not all furries, just the people who are fans of anthro.

You don't even have to jack off to human-person hybrids to be a furry, you can just be a fan of seeing human-animal hybrids. Wow, this was off topic....

Let's bring it back.

Photoshop: The Original


!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!
Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature
golem-destroy
golem-destroy
  • Member since: Jul. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 08:12 PM

No. A furry is someone who dresses in fur suits and goes to furry conventions. I do not do ANY of the sort. I don't turn down sex with human females just because they're human. Besides, I don't get turned on by animals IRL, just a COUPLE of ones on the internet or video games. Does that make me a furry? Of course not. WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO BE THIS FUCKING STUPID!?!?!?!??!?!


"Back in my day, we didn't have fancy tanks! We had sticks. Two stick and a rock for the entire platoon! And we had to share the rock!!"

BBS Signature
Senmetsu
Senmetsu
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 08:18 PM

At 8/7/11 08:12 PM, golem-destroy wrote: Besides, I don't get turned on by animals IRL, just a COUPLE of ones on the internet or video games. Does that make me a furry?

Yes.

Google "furry" and read the urbandictionary, the wikipedia, there are countless explanations that describe you as being a furry.

Stop insulting newgrounds with your retardation, plz.


!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!
Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature
MetalBox
MetalBox
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 08:22 PM

At 8/7/11 07:54 PM, golem-destroy wrote:
At 8/7/11 07:37 PM, POTaTOS wrote:
At 8/7/11 07:35 PM, golem-destroy wrote: Just because a female isn't human DOESN'T MAKE ME A FURRY!
That's pretty much the definition of furry.
If you enjoy porn of a cartoon animal or non-humanoid creature, you are a furry.
You enjoy cartoon pony porn. Which fits the criteria of a furry perfectly. Since explaining basic logic to you is so hard, I'll just let you believe that you're not a furry.
Whatever you say you fucking idiot! I'm not a furry because I like FEMALES. Wow, I didn't know that if I jerk off to a female that isn't human, I'm suddenly a fucking furry. God I LOVE the logic that you guys to determine if someone's a furry or not. I guess we're all fucking furries huh?!

You just don't want to listen to reason do you? Why dont you guys stop wasting your time with this person and let them live in their world of lies... or not we could just keep feeding this FURRY.

golem-destroy
golem-destroy
  • Member since: Jul. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 08:23 PM

At 8/7/11 08:18 PM, Senmetsu wrote:
At 8/7/11 08:12 PM, golem-destroy wrote: Besides, I don't get turned on by animals IRL, just a COUPLE of ones on the internet or video games. Does that make me a furry?
Yes.

Google "furry" and read the urbandictionary, the wikipedia, there are countless explanations that describe you as being a furry.

Stop insulting newgrounds with your retardation, plz.

Go fuck yourself you stupid noob. It says that people who want to fuck ANIMALS (as in real life fucking animals). I do not want to fuck animals in real life nor do I want to fuck anything that these disgusting furries jerk off to as well. I am not a furry and I know it for a fact. Next, you guys are going to be able to diagnose me and send it to my records because you all are full of fucking geniuses, right?!


"Back in my day, we didn't have fancy tanks! We had sticks. Two stick and a rock for the entire platoon! And we had to share the rock!!"

BBS Signature
POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 08:28 PM

At 8/7/11 08:23 PM, golem-destroy wrote: Go fuck yourself you stupid noob. It says that people who want to fuck ANIMALS (as in real life fucking animals). I do not want to fuck animals in real life nor do I want to fuck anything that these disgusting furries jerk off to as well. I am not a furry and I know it for a fact. Next, you guys are going to be able to diagnose me and send it to my records because you all are full of fucking geniuses, right?!

Let's use comparison, shall we?

Every other user who likes MLP porn admits to being a furry. You like MLP porn. Case closed.


[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
Jackho
Jackho
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 08:39 PM

What a fucking train wreck of a thread. At least it was somewhat entertaining until a furry/beastality argument started. I mean what the fuck guys.


last.fm / letterboxd / backloggery / mal / follow me if you think you can handle it

BBS Signature
golem-destroy
golem-destroy
  • Member since: Jul. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 08:41 PM

At 8/7/11 08:39 PM, Jackho wrote: What a fucking train wreck of a thread. At least it was somewhat entertaining until a furry/beastality argument started. I mean what the fuck guys.

Just a bunch of fucking idiots assuming that I am a furry when I'm really not.


"Back in my day, we didn't have fancy tanks! We had sticks. Two stick and a rock for the entire platoon! And we had to share the rock!!"

BBS Signature
POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 08:43 PM

At 8/7/11 08:41 PM, golem-destroy wrote:
At 8/7/11 08:39 PM, Jackho wrote: What a fucking train wreck of a thread. At least it was somewhat entertaining until a furry/beastality argument started. I mean what the fuck guys.
Just a bunch of fucking idiots assuming that I am a furry when I'm really not.

Well, come back when you realize that there's multiple kinds of furries, and that you're the kind that likes to jack it to pony porn.


[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
golem-destroy
golem-destroy
  • Member since: Jul. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 08:55 PM

No, I DON'T jerk off to pony shit. Dude, I only like the blue one because she kind of is sexy. Other then that, I'm not even a pony fan. Do you feel stupid yet?


"Back in my day, we didn't have fancy tanks! We had sticks. Two stick and a rock for the entire platoon! And we had to share the rock!!"

BBS Signature
Senmetsu
Senmetsu
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 08:57 PM

At 8/7/11 08:55 PM, golem-destroy wrote: Do you feel stupid yet?

I do.

I believe I was trolled, my good sir.

Troll on, my NGah.


!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!
Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature
TheSporkLord
TheSporkLord
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Musician
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 08:59 PM

At 8/7/11 08:57 PM, Senmetsu wrote:
At 8/7/11 08:55 PM, golem-destroy wrote: Do you feel stupid yet?
I do.

I believe I was trolled, my good sir.

Troll on, my NGah.

No, he's really just that stupid, sadly.


" Let the metal flow " - Chuck Schuldiner
GUITARISTS Awesome sig by Tateos.

BBS Signature
POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 09:03 PM

At 8/7/11 08:55 PM, golem-destroy wrote: No, I DON'T jerk off to pony shit. Dude, I only like the blue one because she kind of is sexy. Other then that, I'm not even a pony fan. Do you feel stupid yet?

You just confessed to being attracted to a cartoon pony. I win.


[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
Kanon
Kanon
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 09:06 PM

At 8/7/11 08:59 PM, TheSporkLord wrote:
At 8/7/11 08:57 PM, Senmetsu wrote:
At 8/7/11 08:55 PM, golem-destroy wrote: Do you feel stupid yet?
I do.

I believe I was trolled, my good sir.

Troll on, my NGah.
No, he's really just that stupid, sadly.

I have an idea for a thread!!!

"Photoshop golem-destroy's furry fetish"

What do you guys think?


PSN: Tysonizer, Best Thread of 2012.

BBS Signature
golem-destroy
golem-destroy
  • Member since: Jul. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 09:07 PM

At 8/7/11 09:03 PM, POTaTOS wrote:
At 8/7/11 08:55 PM, golem-destroy wrote: No, I DON'T jerk off to pony shit. Dude, I only like the blue one because she kind of is sexy. Other then that, I'm not even a pony fan. Do you feel stupid yet?
You just confessed to being attracted to a cartoon pony. I win.

No, you don't win. That doesn't mean that I am a furry. Who cares if I'm attracted to someone or something that isn't a human? It doesn't man that I am a furry just because of that. What am I supposed to jerk off ONLY to humans? Dude, if it's female, it's straight no matter what species it may be. So actually, you didn't win, but you lost you fucking idiot! JUST BECAUSE I JERK OFF TO ONE FUCKING THING THAT MAY NOT BE EXACTLY A HUMAN DOESN'T MEAN THAT I AM A FURRY!!!!!!!


"Back in my day, we didn't have fancy tanks! We had sticks. Two stick and a rock for the entire platoon! And we had to share the rock!!"

BBS Signature
MetalBox
MetalBox
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Photoshop: The Original Aug. 7th, 2011 @ 09:13 PM

At 8/7/11 08:55 PM, golem-destroy wrote:

JUST BECAUSE I JERK OFF TO ONE FUCKING THING THAT MAY NOT BE EXACTLY A HUMAN DOESN'T MEAN THAT I AM A FURRY!!!!!!!

Yes it does you furry.