I can't log into windows right now as it recently fried the graphics. (Too much 3D strain and rendering over the years no doubt). So i cant give a instrument per instrument output, as there were roughly 80 of them. However, I can try and sum up if you're happy with that.
The process took about 20 hours I'd say. I say the process, because countless versions were made, as well as individual experimentation to get things sounding how I wanted. All in all, 2 intro's we made and 3 action parts were created. The project is made into 2 flstudio file, so I could load in samples that were going to be used in only action, and only in intro. I made the end specifically to merge with the second half, as I knew this would happen.
Stuff that I used:
Consisted of (lots of altered Nexus, 90% of synths - but really really altered with effects, and individually adjusted), Eastwest Orchestra and symphobia, Blutonium Boy for kicks, snares and some soundFX, Wavfiles of metal sounds like clangs and elecric noises, cinematic guitars for guitars and some ambience, EWchoirs for the Oooos. Alot of Reverse noises, like glass clangs etc
Effects were FLFlanger, FLPhaser, FLLoveFilter, modeleramppro, hardcore, camelphat, FLDelay, Eq'ed of course not including compressed/limiting etc. It may not sound like a lot, but there's not one thing that plays by itself at any point. I use alot of layering, like the thing you hear that is like a starlite Piano theme, (1:15) well, that uses 3 Nexus all have been altered and then effects added to them. At times I exported things by themselves, added effects on them, and reimported it with the effect. I also use kicks and effects on octaves higher and lower on the scale.
I could go into more detail if you really need me to when I get my machine up and running. But it's mostly experimentation and trial and error, if you have a particular sound or part you're thinking of then just hit me up.