00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mcd410 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Feminism is a joke.

6,895 Views | 93 Replies

Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 04:03:31

First off, This is great and you are great.
I am sorry ladies but I just can not take it serious. I mean I see "woman empowerment" type commercials all the time and it seems very ridiculous. You guys know what I mean, Where on the kindle commercial when she took his kindle and he tried to get it back, she hushed him. Or on a sitcom, when a man refuses a woman sex the laugh track is quiet, but when the lady refuses the male sex, an ominous "oooooo" arises from the background.
Besides that, it is only sexist when men do it. I heard a story about a man that tried to rob a woman's store, she disabled him, locked him up and used him as a sex slave for three days (sigh, win.) wither this story is true or not is not important. The reaction from it was appalling, and these feminist cackling cunts said that it "empowered woman". What if the situation was reversed? A woman tried to rob a store a man beat her and raped her for three days, would this "empower" men?
That is why I believe feminism is a joke.

Feminism is a joke.

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 04:05:43

inb4 angry bitches.

rar

BBS Signature

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 04:11:11

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 04:13:18

At 8/3/11 04:11 AM, RobJohnson wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_yUM3gtU Fo&feature=related

Someone in my government class wrote a whole paper about women suffering because that is what he though suffrage meant. It was very entertaining but the teacher obviously did not think the same.

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 04:14:58

I agree with you. Anyway, the good thing is, this is Newgrounds. NO BITCHES TO BITCH AT YOU!

BBS Signature

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 04:22:03

At 8/3/11 04:13 AM, Cootie wrote: Have you ever noticed in movies whenever there is a competition between a man and a woman the woman will always win? I wouldn't mind if it was 50/50, but my problem with it is that it makes the victor of that scene to guess.

Especially when it is a fight scene... against all logic the guy will NEVER win.

Exactly. Feminist will say that these are all "isolated incidents" but it's apparent it is prevalent in a lot of modern media.

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 04:25:22

I don't agree with feminism but I understand and almost admire their reasoning behind it. For so much of our history (and still in certain countries now) women have been treated appallingly, like animals, like objects. Of course in our history for most of us that isn't the case but still men do generally look down at women. It's not right really. But then the feminists are wrong too as they want to look down at men in return.

And the saying always goes; Two wrongs don't make a right.

Basically, you're wrong to think feminism is a joke. Because it stems from years of oppression against women by men. They're just going about it the wrong way.

Can't we all just get along?

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 04:30:40

At 8/3/11 04:25 AM, Gagsy wrote:
Basically, you're wrong to think feminism is a joke. Because it stems from years of oppression against women by men. They're just going about it the wrong way.

Can't we all just get along?

I agree the reasoning behind feminism is just but how the supporters of feminism execute their acts are just plain stupid. What feminism in idea is not a joke but what people have turned it into is now.

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 04:30:40

At 8/3/11 04:08 AM, Jedi-Master wrote: INB4 ModernPatriot finds this thread and goes on a massive menopausal rampage.

Bro.

It's not even worth it. Pretty much everything that can be said about feminism, is said in my newsposts.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 04:34:44

A man raping a woman is wrong.
a woman raping a man is empowering...
ya that a fucking power slide...
Feminists that taunt this idea... can go and suck my dick and make me a sanwich
The woman that believe men are based off a image of power and straightforward thinking while woman are based off imagination, creativity, and non linerar thought can gladly meet me at the table while I serve them a meal fit for a resteraunt with wine and candle light.

BBS Signature

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 04:35:52

At 8/3/11 04:30 AM, MentallyDisturbed wrote:

I agree the reasoning behind feminism is just but how the supporters of feminism execute their acts are just plain stupid. What feminism in idea is not a joke but what people have turned it into is now.

I mean there is one place where there actions do not hurt anyone. right all together,

the kitchen! ..... It is a joke. laugh.

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 04:43:10

At 8/3/11 04:30 AM, MentallyDisturbed wrote: I agree the reasoning behind feminism is just but how the supporters of feminism execute their acts are just plain stupid. What feminism in idea is not a joke but what people have turned it into is now.

Perhaps. Personally I don't understand why guys seem to make such a big deal out of a few bunch of women who just laugh at mens misfortune.

Want to have an issue with sexism, then go help the countless women mistreated around the world. Maybe then we'll get away from all the sexist males and females. If we just helped each sex out more. It's just a merry-go-round otherwise.

BBS Signature

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 04:53:07

I remember once a remark being made that you have several types of feminists. Those who actively rally against men are media-prone but actually far in the minority.
As series go, it might be seen anti-women that the woman wins in sitcoms, as it alludes to the irony that a woman can win, whereas one would assume the man would.
Despite this, I've seen plenty of scenes where the woman bites the dust or admits to a fault equally as big as the man's.

At 8/3/11 04:11 AM, RobJohnson wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_yUM3gtU Fo&feature=related

A typical one.
But as the comments say, it's unfair to judge the women starring this video. A normal human being at a super market doesn't know about an obscure political term and indeed automatically link it with suffering, or assume they have misheard it.

Reminds me of Penn and Teller's petition to ban H2O, where they used a scientific term and sold it as something dangerous.
As people who get the petition don't have time to pull out a book and start researching, they just sign away when they feel the message sounds right.

RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!

Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials.

Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 04:55:01

Feminism is the Christianity of Equality.

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 05:05:58

I like how you literally quoted TheAmazingAtheist (too lazy to look up the vid right now), but you're right. It's getting ridiculous how everything men do towards women is sexist, but not when it's the other way around.

New tune: Yag

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 05:11:34

@Gagsy

Are You Stupid?

If you are a man in this country, and because of some crazy circumstance it so happens that you are found in the morning with your penis chopped off because your partner has lost her temper, then, quite simply, you will be laughed at.

Comedians will make jokes about you and some of the press will say that you probably deserved it.

If you are a man, then you are pretty much worthless.

Most people wouldn't laugh at an animal that had such an experience. However, so low are you considered to be in the scheme of things, so worthless and hated, that severely mutilating you is a joke.

It doesn't matter how 'good' you've been throughout your life. It doesn't matter if you're the type of man who has always done his best and tried to do the right thing.

None of that matters.

If you're a man, then, quite simply, you are so low that people will laugh when your penis is cut off.

And this fact ALONE should tell you something rather PROFOUND!!

And if it doesn't, then, quite simply, you must be stupid.

Well, this is the kind of world that you live in today.

- Angry Harry

I will not speak on feminism in this thread.

But how dare you say that men should not be in the least upset because women IN THIS COUNTRY, YES OUR WOMEN, ARE LAUGHIN AT A MAN WHO GOT HIS PENIS CUTT OFF. LAUGHING AT SOMEONES GENITAL MUTILATION IS AN ACT OF HATRED.

Your attitude reveals a cold callous uncaring that humanity has concerning the well-being of men, and boys.

Humanity doesn't care about men, and boys. The lines dividing countries are buiilt around the blood, and stacked up dead bodies of men, and boys.

Men value themselves less than they value women, and women value themselves more than they value men. That's why men were willing to give women the very first seats on lifeboats along with children, and women quite willingly accepted them.

Young men commit suicide far more than young girls do. Have you seen any campaihn talking aobut stopping male suicide? No. Because humanity cares little about men, if young women were actually much more likely to commit suicide, then feminists, the government, Oprah, and all of her lackeys would launch a multibillion dollar campaign to stop female suicides.

Nobody tells a woman to 'woman up', or 'take it like a woman', because people care aobut what happens to women. Nobody cares about what happens to men, because humanity doesn't care about men. Men, and boys are expected to never show how they feel, always carry the weight of humanity on their shoulders.

Females are the only gender that people seem to care about. Males have always been seen as disposable. IT has always been expected of males to risk hteir lives for females. During the fall of The Third Reich, as the red army approached, hitler forced boys as young as 13, and men as old as 60 to fight off the enemy. Those who were caught hiding, were hung. Whereas the females, regardless of their fitness levels could flee.

After the incalculable sacrifice of men, and boys throughout history, HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT WE DO NOT DESERVE TO SPEAK UP ABOUT WHAT WE GO THROUGH.

HOW DARE YOU.

Feminism is a joke.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 05:12:39

At 8/3/11 04:59 AM, MrPercie wrote:
At 8/3/11 04:55 AM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote: Feminism is the Christianity of Equality.
so what your saying is

they are a bunch of bitches?

Oh ho ho. That was funny.

But they take a value, extend the justification for the female side of the value using some sort of evidence or strand of reasoning, and then what they do is that they make the inference that this justification is "good", because it is "natural".

Men seek dominance over women.etc.

Now the problem I do and do not have with this - is not the fallacious statement itself. Instead of promoting equality, between all human beings. what they do is they take natural facts and translate them, to what is in fact the opposite thing they are trying to do in the political correctness movement.

Instead of treating the human species as one which does not make judgements based on necessary biological differences like race and gender (PC). Feminism seems to suggest that we "ought to" differentiate women from men in some sort of light.

It is then difficult to suggest that it is an "equality movement". Rather it seems to be more of a realist movement. Which is the side of it that I support, in a sense, I don't see why I shouldn't be able to call someone a black man, if he is by definition, a black man. I believe the problem should only begin when you begin to subordinate any other human being based on race/sex/gender characteristics - and that is only because I believe that there is no sort of scale you can refer too which can suggest one race or gender of people is "superior" or "dominant" to another.

Even if the claim could be held true, men seek dominance over women. That does not then, make them dominant...

BBS Signature

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 05:35:44

At 8/3/11 04:08 AM, Jedi-Master wrote: INB4 ModernPatriot finds this thread and goes on a massive menopausal rampage.

Men can't have menopauses. And the 'mid-life crisis' is a lie created by marketing. It's purely a reaction of the male on the women's menopause. Hence why both people in a marriage start acting weird at the same time.

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 05:40:49

Hey ModernPatriot, there are more pressing matters than people laughing at jokes. I laugh at tragic event jokes all the time. Does that mean that people need to make a stand against me because of it? Some women joked about a man getting his dick cut off, people on this very forum joked about a woman being beheaded in a supermarket.

SHOCKING.

BBS Signature

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 05:45:20

At 8/3/11 04:53 AM, RubberTrucky wrote: A normal human being at a super market doesn't know about an obscure political term and indeed automatically link it with suffering, or assume they have misheard it.

Suffrage is a term everyone should be familiar with. It is probably in every history textbook grades 3 and up.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 05:45:48

At 8/3/11 05:40 AM, Gagsy wrote: Hey ModernPatriot, there are more pressing matters than people laughing at jokes. I laugh at tragic event jokes all the time. Does that mean that people need to make a stand against me because of it? Some women joked about a man getting his dick cut off, people on this very forum joked about a woman being beheaded in a supermarket.

SHOCKING.

You are not talking to me, I know, but I felt like replying.

The problem is not that people laugh at men, in my opinion, but that they don't laugh when something terrible happens to women, and if one does, one could be seriously shunned/beat up by a mob/something else.

On your previous post, on history...
Two rights don't make a wrong. Hence feminism is not justified by alleged past 'opression by men'.

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 05:46:03

At 8/3/11 05:40 AM, Gagsy wrote: People on this very forum joked about a woman being beheaded in a supermarket.

SHOCKING.

She sure lost her head in those prices!

BBS Signature

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 05:47:33

At 8/3/11 05:46 AM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote:
At 8/3/11 05:40 AM, Gagsy wrote: People on this very forum joked about a woman being beheaded in a supermarket.

SHOCKING.
She sure lost her head in those prices!

6/10
you pleased me none the less.

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 06:00:48

At 8/3/11 05:45 AM, RobJohnson wrote:
Suffrage is a term everyone should be familiar with. It is probably in every history textbook grades 3 and up.

So is naming trees by the leaves. Can you do so when someone pushes you a paper of leaves under your nose in a super market.
(I'm not living in some Anglo-Saxon country, so I don't know how frequent one hears suffrage in ones everyday life/literature)

At 8/3/11 05:45 AM, ThaB00MZ0R wrote:
Two rights don't make a wrong. Hence feminism is not justified by alleged past 'opression by men'.

Ack, I hate two wrongs make a right fallacies. basically it says that past is irrelevant, whereas any historian will tell you it is relevant so much.

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 06:05:04

At 8/3/11 06:00 AM, RubberTrucky wrote:
At 8/3/11 05:45 AM, ThaB00MZ0R wrote:
Ack, I hate two wrongs make a right fallacies. basically it says that past is irrelevant, whereas any historian will tell you it is relevant so much.

*Two wrongs don't make a right. Sorry for the typo.

No, it doesn't. It just means that you shouldn't repeat the mistakes of other people. Also, very clever how you saw that it is indeed a fallacy. Too bad you didn't understand what it really meant.

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 06:12:14

At 8/3/11 06:05 AM, ThaB00MZ0R wrote:

No, it doesn't. It just means that you shouldn't repeat the mistakes of other people. Also, very clever how you saw that it is indeed a fallacy. Too bad you didn't understand what it really meant.

Rereading, Gagsy has already anticipated the remark. What is historically relevant is that still, anti-woman things remain traditionally within our laws (unequal pay) and in particular in the mind of indivuals (rapists/domestic violence), so feminism is relevant in slight ways. Not so much in the extreme cases.

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 06:18:49

I just believe in equality.. is that so hard for everyone to do?

Click the sig you bitch. Click it. CLICK THAT MOTHERFUCKER.

BBS Signature

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 06:25:33

At 8/3/11 06:12 AM, RubberTrucky wrote:
At 8/3/11 06:05 AM, ThaB00MZ0R wrote:

Rereading, Gagsy has already anticipated the remark. What is historically relevant is that still, anti-woman things remain traditionally within our laws (unequal pay) and in particular in the mind of indivuals (rapists/domestic violence), so feminism is relevant in slight ways. Not so much in the extreme cases.

Women don't get paid less. They earn less.

In the statistics, women with children, working part-time, occasionally getting pregnant are placed in the same group as men working full-time, with better paying jobs. Men have the majority of the full-time jobs, fact. Many statistics are fiddled with these days, be it not on purpose, or on purpose.

Statistics and jobs, however, are not my specialty. You may want to ask ModernPatriot about it, or read some of his news posts. He has probably already posted it on many places, though.

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 06:25:51

At 8/3/11 06:24 AM, zag wrote:

Speaking of threads.

You're newground's unoffical resedential dickgirl.

BBS Signature

Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 06:26:03

At 8/3/11 06:18 AM, InvasiveInsomniac wrote: I just believe in equality.. is that so hard for everyone to do?

Thant you'll be very much critical of feminism because feminism because that has nothing to do with any actual equality at all.

Or otherwise they wouldn't mock and ridicule mens rights activists