Be a Supporter!
PowerRangerYELLOW
PowerRangerYELLOW
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Mens rights 2011-08-02 14:26:37 Reply

There are tons of unfair laws against men such as an innocent man going to jail based on a false rape accusation or false sexual harassment suits and the woman does not get punished for lying.

There are also issues of paternity fraud where the woman can steal your sperm by scoping a condom out of the trash or your forced into fathering a child you had no say in raising despite your precautions.

The only sure way to avoid parernity fraud and have sex is to basically get a vasectomy and test for shooting blanks as well as condom usage to avoid a nasty std.

men have no reproductive rights whats so ever.

There is a lot to disscuss in men rights issues such as fathers rights, divorce court, the biased justice system, ect.

How many of you here already know about mens rights issues, MRA's, Mgtow, ect?

wuggums47
wuggums47
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-02 17:31:25 Reply

You realize that it is still against the law to plant evidence.
Men can plant evidence against women too.


BBS Signature
PowerRangerYELLOW
PowerRangerYELLOW
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-02 18:51:48 Reply

At 8/2/11 05:31 PM, wuggums47 wrote: You realize that it is still against the law to plant evidence.
Men can plant evidence against women too.

Than why has women who lied about sexual harassment or lied about rape never been punished for there misdeeds?

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-02 21:06:37 Reply

At 8/2/11 06:51 PM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote: Than why has women who lied about sexual harassment or lied about rape never been punished for there misdeeds?

Libel/Slander and filing a false report.

The ONLY issue you mentioned that has anything to do with unequal position for men is the birth rights.

RydiaLockheart
RydiaLockheart
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-02 23:50:33 Reply

At 8/2/11 09:06 PM, Camarohusky wrote: The ONLY issue you mentioned that has anything to do with unequal position for men is the birth rights.

What about custody rights? Definitely a major issue. I heard from a man who has sole custody of his son that in PA, 90% of the time the woman gets custody. So his ex-wife must have REALLY fucked up for him to have full custody. As long as the father is not abusive or a total loser in some way (i.e. an alcoholic) I see no reason men shouldn't have at least shared custody.

RubberTrucky
RubberTrucky
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-03 05:19:56 Reply

At 8/2/11 02:26 PM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote:
There are also issues of paternity fraud where the woman can steal your sperm by scoping a condom out of the trash or your forced into fathering a child you had no say in raising despite your precautions.

They really do that? Steal your semen for artificially inseminating themselves?
In all false rape accusations the man can defend himself and can press charges afterwards., so I don't really see the problem (only in society that rape is not a label you can have safely).

Custody rights might indeed be the biggest issue, as it is reasoned that a child needs a mother more than a father. As a father tends to bring in the money and has less time for the kid.
What I do feel is that the amount of alimony to be paid should be proportionate to the amout of time a father is allowed to see his kid. Or at least, I find it unfair that fathers have to pay a lot when they can barely be involved with the upbringing of his kid. (on the other hand, as he has more time with a kid, he has to spend more then too)
Similarly, if a woman breaks the rules on visiting rights etcetera, the father can break the rules on paying child support. Also, no matter how big an asshole the father has been, if he isn't allowed to see his kids t all, the mother should take care of them all by herself.


RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!
Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials.
Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-03 20:52:50 Reply

At 8/2/11 11:50 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote:
At 8/2/11 09:06 PM, Camarohusky wrote: The ONLY issue you mentioned that has anything to do with unequal position for men is the birth rights.
What about custody rights?

By birth rights, I meant parental rights. I couldn't think of the right word last night.

It is more difficult for men to get custody of children, and much more difficult to get child support from a woman.

Iron-Hampster
Iron-Hampster
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-03 21:54:40 Reply

At 8/3/11 05:19 AM, RubberTrucky wrote:
At 8/2/11 02:26 PM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote:
There are also issues of paternity fraud where the woman can steal your sperm by scoping a condom out of the trash or your forced into fathering a child you had no say in raising despite your precautions.
They really do that? Steal your semen for artificially inseminating themselves?
In all false rape accusations the man can defend himself and can press charges afterwards., so I don't really see the problem (only in society that rape is not a label you can have safely).

its much easier than that, there have been cases of women poking holes in their partner's condoms in order to get pregnant. how would you prove they aren't doing such a thing? meanwhile if the man is falsely convicted of rape his penalty is enormous while if the woman is proven to be faking it, she gets a slap on the wrist despite trying to destroy someones life.


ya hear about the guy who put his condom on backwards? He went.

BBS Signature
PowerRangerYELLOW
PowerRangerYELLOW
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-04 16:17:22 Reply

At 8/3/11 05:19 AM, RubberTrucky wrote: They really do that? Steal your semen for artificially inseminating themselves?

Such do women exist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBbrmqXUV ZA

In all false rape accusations the man can defend himself and can press charges afterwards., so I don't really see the problem (only in society that rape is not a label you can have safely).

Yes but the damage has already been done to an innocent man's reputation and the false accusers name is never made public.

In fact there still treated like an innocent victim such as crystal gail mangum for example.

Custody rights might indeed be the biggest issue, as it is reasoned that a child needs a mother more than a father. As a father tends to bring in the money and has less time for the kid.
What I do feel is that the amount of alimony to be paid should be proportionate to the amout of time a father is allowed to see his kid. Or at least, I find it unfair that fathers have to pay a lot when they can barely be involved with the upbringing of his kid. (on the other hand, as he has more time with a kid, he has to spend more then too)
Similarly, if a woman breaks the rules on visiting rights etcetera, the father can break the rules on paying child support. Also, no matter how big an asshole the father has been, if he isn't allowed to see his kids t all, the mother should take care of them all by herself.

agreed

PowerRangerYELLOW
PowerRangerYELLOW
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-04 16:21:19 Reply

At 8/3/11 09:54 PM, Iron-Hampster wrote: its much easier than that, there have been cases of women poking holes in their partner's condoms in order to get pregnant. how would you prove they aren't doing such a thing? meanwhile if the man is falsely convicted of rape his penalty is enormous while if the woman is proven to be faking it, she gets a slap on the wrist despite trying to destroy someones life.

The only sure thing to protect yourself against paternity fraud while having sex is to get a vasectomy, test yourself shooting blanks and dna testing right away.

A law was nearly passed somewhere in the untied states where paternity testing was gonna be a legal requirement until feminists successfully put a stop it.

RydiaLockheart
RydiaLockheart
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-04 18:29:16 Reply

At 8/4/11 04:21 PM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote: The only sure thing to protect yourself against paternity fraud while having sex is to get a vasectomy, test yourself shooting blanks and dna testing right away.

I think getting screwed over can work for both sexes. I always tell people, don't believe a woman when she says she's on the Pill, and don't believe a man when he says he has a condom or is firing blanks. Both sexes can lie.

PowerRangerYELLOW
PowerRangerYELLOW
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-04 23:49:27 Reply

At 8/4/11 06:29 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: I think getting screwed over can work for both sexes. I always tell people, don't believe a woman when she says she's on the Pill, and don't believe a man when he says he has a condom or is firing blanks. Both sexes can lie.

Here is the difference the cops are much more likely to back up a woman's lies than any of your lies.

Mens rights

RydiaLockheart
RydiaLockheart
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-05 00:22:30 Reply

At 8/4/11 11:49 PM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote: Here is the difference the cops are much more likely to back up a woman's lies than any of your lies.

I think Casey Anthony was a poor example. Everyone except 12 morons in Florida knew she was guilty, hence, her going into hiding. I think a better example would be Trupti Patel.

Oh, and BTW, I'm female.

PowerRangerYELLOW
PowerRangerYELLOW
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-05 01:23:15 Reply

At 8/5/11 12:22 AM, RydiaLockheart wrote:
At 8/4/11 11:49 PM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote: Here is the difference the cops are much more likely to back up a woman's lies than any of your lies.
I think Casey Anthony was a poor example. Everyone except 12 morons in Florida knew she was guilty, hence, her going into hiding. I think a better example would be Trupti Patel.

Oh, and BTW, I'm female.

Sorry about not looking at your profile to confirm your actual gender. I made this post under the assumption that you were male.

highschooldude
highschooldude
  • Member since: Jan. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-05 02:59:20 Reply

i just notesed today that in the years i have worked as a service indisty person (i.e. "Would you like frys with that?") most of my co- workers have been young atrtive women or older less atrative women in the case of the managers ,

it might be a cowisdence but what if i want to be a bar teander or one of the more high paying jobs in that feild i've only been to one bar where the bartenders are mostly male and i drink a lot.

it's like i have this thery if you want to sell pizza get your female employes to dress sugestively and get you mle employes to work in the kiken or somethin but never as severs

but at a mc donalds? or a pizza stand at a hockey area? where you where a uiform and don't let your employees dress sugestivly....some thing going on here

maybe i'm working in a chick kinda job maybe i'm just parniod but i think the survice indusry is domnated by women.

even if that is the case you worked like 50 years for work place rights and i think you've eraned the right to take those jobs maybe i'll be a constrion worker or some shit

"now get me a beer woman in photo"

Mens rights

RydiaLockheart
RydiaLockheart
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-05 12:29:36 Reply

At 8/5/11 02:59 AM, highschooldude wrote: maybe i'm working in a chick kinda job maybe i'm just parniod but i think the survice indusry is domnated by women.

Education, absolutely. Certain service professions, yes. How often do you see a male nurse? The majority of the CEOs/board members of large organizations like McDonald's are male, but when you go down the ranks things even out more. I've seen an equal mix in fast food and retail--maybe you just are working at a chick dominated location?

highschooldude
highschooldude
  • Member since: Jan. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-05 12:51:29 Reply

yah i geuss so three in a row lol but i just think this thread is re fuckin' dickuless like mens rights come on we have way more just like you pionted out

ThaB00MZ0R
ThaB00MZ0R
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-05 13:56:16 Reply

At 8/5/11 12:51 PM, highschooldude wrote: yah i geuss so three in a row lol but i just think this thread is re fuckin' dickuless like mens rights come on we have way more just like you pionted out

What the fuck are you trying to tell us?

PowerRangerYELLOW
PowerRangerYELLOW
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-05 15:06:49 Reply

At 8/5/11 01:56 PM, ThaB00MZ0R wrote:
At 8/5/11 12:51 PM, highschooldude wrote: yah i geuss so three in a row lol but i just think this thread is re fuckin' dickuless like mens rights come on we have way more just like you pionted out
What the fuck are you trying to tell us?

I think he's saying he's a mangina.

PowerRangerYELLOW
PowerRangerYELLOW
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-05 15:16:41 Reply

At 8/5/11 12:29 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: Education, absolutely. Certain service professions, yes. How often do you see a male nurse? The majority of the CEOs/board members of large organizations like McDonald's are male, but when you go down the ranks things even out more. I've seen an equal mix in fast food and retail--maybe you just are working at a chick dominated location?

The reason women are not as likely to get these high paying jobs is because there interests are usually different from men.

In the working world women are not expected to meet the same standards as men.

In fact women are required to meet a lower set of standards for the military, the police force or employment as fire fighters as examples.

Warforger
Warforger
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-05 20:21:39 Reply

At 8/4/11 11:49 PM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote: Here is the difference the cops are much more likely to back up a woman's lies than any of your lies.

Except Casey Anthony was in jail and was about to be put to death. I really doubt cops had any control if she gets out.


"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-05 20:53:28 Reply

At 8/5/11 03:16 PM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote: The reason women are not as likely to get these high paying jobs is because there interests are usually different from men.

This may account for a little bit of the difference, but nowhere near all of it.

In the working world women are not expected to meet the same standards as men.

This is very true...

In fact women are required to meet a lower set of standards for the military, the police force or employment as fire fighters as examples.

But I'd have to strongly disagree with this. Women are held to a higher standard than men. Not only are women expected to be worse at many things, thus forcing them to exceed to look the same, but they have to overcome the fact that they are a woman. White collar offices are geared toward male reactions and thoughts. When something bad happens you are expected to get mad, or laugh aout it, not internalise it. You're expected to be able to fight tooth and nail and then turn around and act as if nothing happened. This runs counter to how women are expected to act socially. Women are expected to respond emotionally. They are expected to either be always nice or to take their fight to the end.

Think this is an over generalisation? Maybe. However, I have heard many women express issues with exactly this.

SmilezRoyale
SmilezRoyale
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-05 22:14:29 Reply

The male female pay gap is due mainly to marital roles.

A never-married woman earns roughly the same as a never married man, the pay gap occurs when a woman decides to get married and even more so when they decide to have kids.

http://www.20-first.com/841-0-diversity-
in-canada-as-single-women-catch-up-with-
men-but-married-ones-suffer-big-pay-gap.
html


On a moving train there are no centrists, only radicals and reactionaries.

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-05 22:20:26 Reply

At 8/5/11 10:14 PM, SmilezRoyale wrote: The male female pay gap is due mainly to marital roles.

A never-married woman earns roughly the same as a never married man, the pay gap occurs when a woman decides to get married and even more so when they decide to have kids.

That article is interesting but I believe their conclusion is extremely naive and stteped neck deep in bullshit. It is definitely NOT housework that causes women to have it worse in the workplace.

This conclusion is made to further two groups. It's either made y men to minimize the wage difference, or by women who are scraping the bottom of the barrel to find a way to blame men for the difference.

Having seen MASSIVE sex discrimination in the workplace up close, I can damn well say that it has about 2% to do with housework.

PowerRangerYELLOW
PowerRangerYELLOW
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-05 23:38:20 Reply

At 8/5/11 08:53 PM, Camarohusky wrote: This may account for a little bit of the difference, but nowhere near all of it.

The majority of men and women don't take the same classes in college, they don't work the same jobs and women do have affirmative action to increase there chances of employment over men.

when men and women have the same jobs there pay rate is not any different.

Lets not also forget that men are more likely to work in jobs that require danger pay by law.

But I'd have to strongly disagree with this. Women are held to a higher standard than men. Not only are women expected to be worse at many things, thus forcing them to exceed to look the same, but they have to overcome the fact that they are a woman. White collar offices are geared toward male reactions and thoughts. When something bad happens you are expected to get mad, or laugh aout it, not internalise it. You're expected to be able to fight tooth and nail and then turn around and act as if nothing happened. This runs counter to how women are expected to act socially. Women are expected to respond emotionally. They are expected to either be always nice or to take their fight to the end.

Think this is an over generalisation? Maybe. However, I have heard many women express issues with exactly this.

You have to also factor in that men and women are both built differently and there brains are wired differently.

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-06 00:18:58 Reply

At 8/5/11 11:38 PM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote: The majority of men and women don't take the same classes in college, they don't work the same jobs and women do have affirmative action to increase there chances of employment over men.

So we can compare the income of an engineer to that of a lawyer. Not really much difference.

when men and women have the same jobs there pay rate is not any different.

That is definitely NOT true.


You have to also factor in that men and women are both built differently and there brains are wired differently.

This sort of thinking is exactly WHY women are held to a higher standard.

PowerRangerYELLOW
PowerRangerYELLOW
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-06 12:10:00 Reply

At 8/6/11 12:18 AM, Camarohusky wrote:
when men and women have the same jobs there pay rate is not any different.
That is definitely NOT true.

Than explain the stats from the department of labor that says there is no pay gap

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2010/03/08/
department-of-labor-gender-wage-gap-a-my th/

You have to also factor in that men and women are both built differently and there brains are wired differently.
This sort of thinking is exactly WHY women are held to a higher standard.

biology will have to take some of the blame for this sort of thinking.

PowerRangerYELLOW
PowerRangerYELLOW
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-07 23:17:27 Reply

Another mens rights issue i never brought up in this topic yet is false sexual harassment suits in the work place.

An innocent man can lose his job just because the women at work hate him.

I recommend reading the blog omega virgin revolt it contains stories about an innocent man getting false sexual harassment suits over and over.

http://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com/c ategory/experiences-with-false-accusatio ns/

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-07 23:58:00 Reply

At 8/7/11 11:17 PM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote: Another mens rights issue i never brought up in this topic yet is false sexual harassment suits in the work place.
An innocent man can lose his job just because the women at work hate him.

Libel/Slander and harrasment.

I recommend reading the blog omega virgin revolt it contains stories about an innocent man getting false sexual harassment suits over and over.

The constant false claiming of sexual harassment is itself a strong form of sexual harassment.

I also strongly doubt the urgency or extent to which you claim this problem is. It may be small, but definitely not huge. Also, men can claim sexual harassment by a woman just as easily as a woman can against a man, and they are just as beleivable.

Trust me, the world is NOT skewed against men. This thought is purely foolish.

PowerRangerYELLOW
PowerRangerYELLOW
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Mens rights 2011-08-08 01:43:00 Reply

At 8/7/11 11:58 PM, Camarohusky wrote: Libel/Slander and harrasment.

And add some public humiliation as a punishment for those liars that ruin another innocent person's reputation.

The constant false claiming of sexual harassment is itself a strong form of sexual harassment.

You get no argument from me on this.

I also strongly doubt the urgency or extent to which you claim this problem is. It may be small, but definitely not huge. Also, men can claim sexual harassment by a woman just as easily as a woman can against a man, and they are just as beleivable.
Trust me, the world is NOT skewed against men. This thought is purely foolish.

Fair enough and please find me an article, youtube rant, blog posting where a woman has been falsely accused of sexual harassment by a man.