• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-20 16:40:46

At 9/20/11 04:37 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 9/20/11 04:35 PM, Phobotech wrote:
At 9/20/11 04:32 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
Bitch is crazy...she'll eat hot sauce cupcakes, she'll chow down on some chocolate rain.
Haha, I noticed.

But apparently Rainbow is too spicy for her.

There's a joke to be made here, I just can't think of it.,
shrimpchris
shrimpchris
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-20 20:33:01

At 9/20/11 04:40 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote: But apparently Rainbow is too spicy for her.

There's a joke to be made here, I just can't think of it.,

Skittles don't really taste like rainbows?

Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-20 20:35:49

Hey anyway listen in to True Capitalist radio? Coleknows and I did. I actually didn't know he was going to be there. Totally worth the wait just to hear him give a shout out to "ZERO ZERO ZERO TWILIGHT SPARKLE" Anyway, we should all tune in tomorrow. NG bronies ftw.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-20 20:55:02

At 9/20/11 08:40 PM, Addict wrote: Paul here :3

Addict, really. The pony Paul thing is getting old.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-20 20:58:32

At 9/20/11 08:35 PM, Bryan wrote: Hey anyway listen in to True Capitalist radio? Coleknows and I did. I actually didn't know he was going to be there. Totally worth the wait just to hear him give a shout out to "ZERO ZERO ZERO TWILIGHT SPARKLE" Anyway, we should all tune in tomorrow. NG bronies ftw.

Who are you talking about anyways?

<33/Request Reviews/Review Request Club / #9 Reviewer / #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-20 20:58:40

Hi. I'm Alina. And I have saw the light! I love MLP!

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
Chemich
Chemich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-20 21:14:54

Chemich here, long time Brony (before I even knew what a Brony was that is.) Always love MLP, even the first gen. I spread the friendship wherever I go. :)

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-20 21:16:17

At 9/20/11 08:58 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 9/20/11 08:35 PM, Bryan wrote: lulzy stuff

This is him. He's a racist, brony hating idiot. It's funny to troll him because he gets so angry, as you'll see in this video. Most of the trolling people do against him involve audio-splicing, which he really hates. I recommend you come in tomorrow. It's pretty crazy.

Warning, the video above features some pretty strong language.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-20 21:19:34

At 9/20/11 09:16 PM, Bryan wrote:
At 9/20/11 08:58 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 9/20/11 08:35 PM, Bryan wrote: lulzy stuff
This is him. He's a racist, brony hating idiot. It's funny to troll him because he gets so angry, as you'll see in this video. Most of the trolling people do against him involve audio-splicing, which he really hates. I recommend you come in tomorrow. It's pretty crazy.

Good laugh there. He sounds more like an idiot than anything else. To be honest I'd rather be spreading friendship though if I was given that same choice. I rarely even talk about My Little Pony much. I bring it up from time to time though to hear the opinions on it anyways. That Ghost guy on youtube sounds like a big cry baby though, hilarious.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-20 21:36:35

At 9/20/11 09:20 PM, Rhinocerider wrote: Good to see some more bronies here. Just two videos I found worth mentioning made by the same author.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgbDSW2A3 jQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsC4k72Tq Bs

The second one made me laugh hard. The first one made me laugh, but on a lesser extent.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-20 21:44:55

At 9/20/11 09:36 PM, Bryan wrote:
At 9/20/11 09:20 PM, Rhinocerider wrote: Good to see some more bronies here. Just two videos I found worth mentioning made by the same author.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgbDSW2A3 jQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsC4k72Tq Bs
The second one made me laugh hard. The first one made me laugh, but on a lesser extent.

Going to agree. Replacing Vader's voice with Fluttershy serves as being more humorous than replacing Frodo's with Twilight's voice.

BBS Signature
Damien
Damien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Artist
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-20 21:55:09

You know the whole MLP fad was started a joke raid from the 4chan board /co/, right guys?

Everyone that follows this "brony" trend, just got trolled big time.

Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-20 21:57:41

At 9/20/11 09:55 PM, Damien wrote: You know the whole MLP fad was started a joke raid from the 4chan board /co/, right guys?

Everypony knows that. If you actually watched the show with an open mind, you would be able to see that it's actually good. The reason this thread exists is to keep all the pony threads strictly to 1, and to keep out haters.

BBS Signature
Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 05:08:10

Since monday MLP airs on Nick jr here in germanyland.
At 10:30 AM.
Good thing I didn't have much school today, so I was on time to watch it for the first time.
The voices are alright, could be better, though I'm positively surprised by Fluttershy's. And Spike's VA is the same we got for Timmy Turner over here, so that's cool. Some jokes have been lost because of the translation and Applejack lost her accent. I like that they kept the english names though.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
Damien
Damien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Artist
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 05:22:29

At 9/20/11 09:57 PM, Bryan wrote: Everypony knows that.

Really? Then why keep doing this whole "brony" business. Do you have such a strong urge to "belong" in some kind of group?

If you actually watched the show with an open mind, you would be able to see that it's actually good.

Who says I haven't?

The reason this thread exists is to keep all the pony threads strictly to 1, and to keep out haters.

I aint a hater yo'. I don't give a shit.
I'm just checking in on you guys to see why you're taking things so far.

Any of you guys frequent ponychan by any chance?

Damien
Damien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Artist
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 05:25:25

At 9/21/11 05:21 AM, Tokecat wrote:
At 9/20/11 09:55 PM, Damien wrote: You know the whole MLP fad was started a joke raid from the 4chan board /co/, right guys?
Except they failed miserably.

Exactly. That is why I'm so confused by people who get into this. I'm not saying it's a bad thing.
A fad is a fad.

It's just confusing that people picked it up because of such a silly thing. It's like it's not about the show, but about the whole image.

How involved can one be in a show? I adore adventure time, but I don't see any clubs for that out there or whatever.

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 05:39:38

A reminder to people in this thread. Please do not respond to trolls. They are just flame baiting you and it will result in them talking in a circle of insults.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 06:55:41

At 9/21/11 05:25 AM, Damien wrote: It's just confusing that people picked it up because of such a silly thing. It's like it's not about the show, but about the whole image.

Yeah I will admit that it is strange that many people picked up on the show because of its fad status. I will admit that is how I came across the show and I love the show for the show, not for its fad status. There are those who do love it because it is a fad, a group of people they can rally with and be friends with.

Yes I have made some new friends due to this show and have talked about this show with them. However the subject does change over to other animated shows. Most people who watch the show tend to be fans of animation and they're great people. Is it the best animated show of all time. No, but given what the creators had to work with they actually made a legitimate show out of this instead of just playing the corporate toy card.

How involved can one be in a show? I adore adventure time, but I don't see any clubs for that out there or whatever.

True, but you could go and create one.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
RYNOL
RYNOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Audiophile
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 09:38:38

I don't watch the show because it's a fad, I watch the show because I like it.

I need a sig.
PSN: gowow20

Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 10:55:54

At 9/21/11 06:55 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 9/21/11 05:25 AM, Damien wrote: How involved can one be in a show? I adore adventure time, but I don't see any clubs for that out there or whatever.
True, but you could go and create one.

Exactly. Adventure time is quite popular. I'm sure you could find a few that would join that kinda club or something. Personally, i don't really like it that much though...

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 11:01:50

At 9/21/11 10:55 AM, Finalfina wrote:
At 9/21/11 06:55 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 9/21/11 05:25 AM, Damien wrote:
Exactly. Adventure time is quite popular. I'm sure you could find a few that would join that kinda club or something. Personally, i don't really like it that much though...

I'm sorry but if it wasn't for looney toons show, batman, and young justice Cartoon network would have know place in my heart. All these popular shows are just to random or at least CN advertises them as if they're shit. Of course I'm 19 so that could also be a problem.

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
TNT
TNT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 11:15:11

Guys. This might be a waste post, and I am not trying to backseat mod. However, this is becoming a little bit annoying.

I like the show, I really do. Everyday I would check out knowyourmeme to see if there are any clever or funny pictures of the ponies. The season 2 opener was very good and cannot wait to see the next one on Saturday.

But the moment I see another pony thread on newgrounds, I seriously want to face palm and ask myself "Why...?" What is the point on making a wasteful thread when there is something quite organized like this one to post? Nothing is usually unique about that special "OMG DIS SHOW IZ BOSS" type of thing that can be kept on this thread.

Now I understand that this is most likely not your fault, and I appreciate you guys keeping the topic in one thread. Others who hate the show (for those who are reading it), why can't you just simply accept the fact that men like this show (or at least ask why we do in this thread)? Wasting a thread on a question is both pointless, and annoying in my opinion.

Now once again I am not trying to backseat mod, and if a mod sees that I am, then by all means remove this post. I am just frustrated that this BBS is slowly becoming Equestria Daily. Besides, this is not the greatest show on Earth as I still enjoy others on TV or YouTube. Please think before you make a secondary pony thread on newgrounds.

Thank you

Latest song cover: Rock Is Dead.
Steam ID: echoes83 (Tyler from Texas)

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 14:19:46

At 9/21/11 11:15 AM, TNT wrote: Guys. This might be a waste post, and I am not trying to backseat mod. However, this is becoming a little bit annoying.

I like the show, I really do. Everyday I would check out knowyourmeme to see if there are any clever or funny pictures of the ponies.

Then, I stopped reading. And we only have one thread so calm down.

BBS Signature
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 14:29:00

Well thanks for taking the time to post.

At 9/21/11 11:15 AM, TNT wrote: Guys. This might be a waste post, and I am not trying to backseat mod. However, this is becoming a little bit annoying.

Noted.

I like the show, I really do. Everyday I would check out knowyourmeme....

Sorry, but you lost me at KYM. No offense to you, but I hate that site.

But the moment I see another pony thread on newgrounds, I seriously want to face palm and ask myself "Why...?"

Your reaction is akin to my own. We only need one thread.

What is the point on making a wasteful thread when there is something quite organized like this one to post?

Some people want to bitch about the show's popularity it seems.

Nothing is usually unique about that special "OMG DIS SHOW IZ BOSS" type of thing that can be kept on this thread.

We haven't that sort of thread in while. As said earlier, the majority of MLP-related threads on Newgrounds are being created by people who don't like the show, which ironically is what the majority of people are complaining about (MLP-related threads).

Now I understand that this is most likely not your fault, and I appreciate you guys keeping the topic in one thread. Others who hate the show (for those who are reading it), why can't you just simply accept the fact that men like this show (or at least ask why we do in this thread)? Wasting a thread on a question is both pointless, and annoying in my opinion.

Why do people bitch?

Now once again I am not trying to backseat mod, and if a mod sees that I am, then by all means remove this post. I am just frustrated that this BBS is slowly becoming Equestria Daily. Besides, this is not the greatest show on Earth as I still enjoy others on TV or YouTube. Please think before you make a secondary pony thread on newgrounds.

Wonderful, you've acknowledged that My Little Pony isn't the greatest thing on earth: Now sit back down with the rest of us.

Thank you

Thanks for the fish.

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 15:20:11

At 9/21/11 02:29 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote: Well thanks for taking the time to post.

At 9/21/11 11:15 AM, TNT wrote:
Why do people bitch?

This I would like to know. I know of a few shows I don't like either but I'm not going to go post in that thread saying I don't like the show either out of politeness. Would be nice if we got the same thing too. I know people don't like the show while others do. On top top of that we stick to one thread. Any new threads spawning about the show or fans tends to be from people who don't like the show.

let's just end the off topic bullshit, it's just getting annoying to see that stuff

On subject, nice to see Fluttershy has earned a new nickname. There was Flutterrage, and now there is Flutterbitch. Interesting. Also hilariously sad how Applejack can't lie very well.

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 36
Animator
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 15:45:12

At 9/20/11 09:16 PM, Bryan wrote:

Ho-ho-holyyyy shit. That. Is fucking hilarious. He gives Texans a bad name.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
yos2
yos2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 16:15:29

haters say that people enjoy MLP:FiM because of austism.

you know what then? I AM AN AUTIST! and im damn proud! yaeh i am an autist, i have PDD and Asperger Syndrome.
hell maybe bronies are really austists? an autism that doesn't make you judgemental just because something is made for girls.

Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 17:20:45

At 9/21/11 04:15 PM, yos2 wrote: haters say that people enjoy MLP:FiM because of austism.

you know what then? I AM AN AUTIST! and im damn proud! yaeh i am an autist, i have PDD and Asperger Syndrome.
hell maybe bronies are really austists? an autism that doesn't make you judgemental just because something is made for girls.

Chill bro. Take it easy, you know better than that.

At 9/21/11 03:45 PM, Phobotech wrote: Ho-ho-holyyyy shit. That. Is fucking hilarious. He gives Texans a bad name.

Hey, it's that "MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP" guy. Hilarity guaranteed.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 17:25:33

At 9/21/11 05:20 PM, Racoonmario wrote:
At 9/21/11 04:15 PM, yos2 wrote: haters say that people enjoy MLP:FiM because of austism.

Chill bro. Take it easy, you know better than that.

Thanks for saving the thread, mang.

At 9/21/11 03:45 PM, Phobotech wrote: Ho-ho-holyyyy shit. That. Is fucking hilarious. He gives Texans a bad name.
Hey, it's that "MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP" guy. Hilarity guaranteed.

Hopefully he'll broadcast tonight, if he does. You guys should totally come in, it's pretty amazing. Ha ha.

I'll just leave this here.

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 18:02:03

Has it ever accord to anyone that this shows critical reception will possibly give other station the wrong idea causing our tv's to be shit-stormed by an influx animated female targeted remakes.

Care bears, barbie, BRATZ all remade.

I sense even MORE depressing times for new cartoons of 2012.

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature