Be a Supporter!

MLP serious discussion thread

  • 61,945 Views
  • 1,581 Replies
New Topic
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 05:38 PM

At 8/1/11 05:34 PM, J-Cobyz wrote:
At 8/1/11 05:30 PM, tox wrote: you thnink that we could get rag to be a mod and he could moderate or be the ambasidor to the mods saying that something needs to be deleted or the like?
Rather, you should be the Equestrian ambassador.

alright fine.. i will start pestering mods about it..


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Gerbil
Gerbil
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 05:41 PM

At 8/1/11 05:39 PM, Addict wrote: Ponies.

The internet and it's inhabitants have problems.

Why do all "bronies" think they're edgy and different

Who said that?

for liking a little children's show

Who said that?

it just makes them look like a fucking idiot

I'll take your word for it ;)


Steam | TF2BP

Sig by armorfag or whatever

BBS Signature
Weeaboo
Weeaboo
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 05:43 PM

At 8/1/11 05:36 PM, Bryan wrote: I never got this meme, could someone please explain this to me?

Although, Wikipedia explains it pretty well.

We are not talking about the meme, dear Bryan. We are talking about the actual show. I dont know if you have seen it.
If you havent see the pilot episodes (1 and 2) if you dont think like this:
"MLP is so gay! You are all fags for liking it!"
If you DO think like that, I reccomend watching episode 7: Dragonshy or episode 9: Briddle Gossip
enjoy. :)


BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 05:46 PM

At 8/1/11 05:39 PM, Addict wrote: Why do all "bronies" think they're edgy and different for liking a little children's show it just makes them look like a fucking idiot

I barely ever mention it outside of my friends and on here and other ideal sites where make clubs etc. So infact we end up being less "edgy and different" as we end up being around others similar to us, destroying this difference factor.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 05:46 PM

there is something to be said about sitting on the pm page.. wanting to send a pm off to wade...
implying that im just going to go over the mods heads and get his aproval and stuff...
not knowing what to say really..
but it needs to be said, i believe in this strongly enough..


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Weeaboo
Weeaboo
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 05:50 PM

At 8/1/11 05:46 PM, tox wrote: there is something to be said about sitting on the pm page.. wanting to send a pm off to wade...
implying that im just going to go over the mods heads and get his aproval and stuff...
not knowing what to say really..
but it needs to be said, i believe in this strongly enough..

Do it, try to explain our motives as clearly as posible, and try to remark the pros about making a Brony Club/Crew


BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 05:51 PM

At 8/1/11 05:46 PM, tox wrote: there is something to be said about sitting on the pm page.. wanting to send a pm off to wade...
implying that im just going to go over the mods heads and get his aproval and stuff...
not knowing what to say really..
but it needs to be said, i believe in this strongly enough..

If you put in half of the effort you did to type that massive wall of text earlier, then i think you will do just fine.


Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
ArmouredGRIFFON
ArmouredGRIFFON
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Reader
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 05:55 PM

At 8/1/11 05:50 PM, J-Cobyz wrote:
At 8/1/11 05:46 PM, tox wrote: there is something to be said about sitting on the pm page.. wanting to send a pm off to wade...
implying that im just going to go over the mods heads and get his aproval and stuff...
not knowing what to say really..
but it needs to be said, i believe in this strongly enough..
Do it, try to explain our motives as clearly as posible, and try to remark the pros about making a Brony Club/Crew

I think they don't want to do it because it might attact a lot of activity from /b/ and stuff.

I don't know really. But this.

  • Bronies
    Bronies by Spazkid

    Click to view.

    Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Ages 13+


Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 05:57 PM

At 8/1/11 05:50 PM, J-Cobyz wrote:
At 8/1/11 05:46 PM, tox wrote: there is something to be said about sitting on the pm page.. wanting to send a pm off to wade...
implying that im just going to go over the mods heads and get his aproval and stuff...
not knowing what to say really..
but it needs to be said, i believe in this strongly enough..
Do it, try to explain our motives as clearly as posible, and try to remark the pros about making a Brony Club/Crew

Also mention how many known users there are that would love to have this club, theres many more than 10 of us I don't know the number but even that is more than many crews have. So with that many people who would love it and the benefits of the club etc, it should be enough to validate a crew.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 06:03 PM

At 8/1/11 05:55 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote: I think they don't want to do it because it might attact a lot of activity from /b/ and stuff.

It won't for a few reasons. 1) It's not /b/ that cares about it. 2) meme spamming isn't what the group would be about, 3) They will stick to sites like ponychan.

As Newgrounds users who love this forum, we of course want to be able to stay ion this forum to talk about stuff rather than force ourselves onto other forums just due to it not being accepted here. I don't think you grasp how annoying that gets to not be allowed to talk about something you like openly.

I don't know really. But this.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/57 5930

Was amusing, and it fits the wrong stereotypes we seem to get all the time.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Weeaboo
Weeaboo
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 06:04 PM

At 8/1/11 05:55 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote: stuff

I don't know really. But this.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/57 5930

That video was funny as fuck .


BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 06:10 PM

At 8/1/11 05:43 PM, J-Cobyz wrote: If you DO think like that, I reccomend watching episode 7: Dragonshy or episode 9: Briddle Gossip
enjoy. :)

I am currently watching that "Dragonshy" episode, and it's actually not too bad so far, you know, for a show about ponies.

MLP serious discussion thread


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 06:14 PM

At 8/1/11 06:10 PM, Bryan wrote:
At 8/1/11 05:43 PM, J-Cobyz wrote: If you DO think like that, I reccomend watching episode 7: Dragonshy or episode 9: Briddle Gossip
enjoy. :)
I am currently watching that "Dragonshy" episode, and it's actually not too bad so far, you know, for a show about ponies.

it is one of the best episodes for new people to watch, it has good character showing for all of the mane cast as well as a lot of humor and quite a bit of action to. It deffinently shows the more fun side of the show which is good to make people see when they question if they are going to enjoy it or not, if that episode doesn't attract the viewer then I don't think any will.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 06:20 PM

At 8/1/11 06:14 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: it is one of the best episodes for new people to watch, it has good character showing for all of the mane cast as well as a lot of humor and quite a bit of action to. It deffinently shows the more fun side of the show which is good to make people see when they question if they are going to enjoy it or not, if that episode doesn't attract the viewer then I don't think any will.

Umm, could you tell me the time when the actions starts? Lol, I'm at around the 8 minute mark, I mean it's good now, but I'd like to see some action, all it is right now is one of the ponies being scared.

Also, my favorite part so far...

MLP serious discussion thread


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 06:23 PM

At 8/1/11 06:20 PM, Bryan wrote: Umm, could you tell me the time when the actions starts? Lol, I'm at around the 8 minute mark, I mean it's good now, but I'd like to see some action, all it is right now is one of the ponies being scared.

Nearer the end. Not going to spoil anything.

Also, my favorite part so far...

Fluttershy is adorable.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 06:32 PM

At 8/1/11 06:23 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 8/1/11 06:20 PM, Bryan wrote: Umm, could you tell me the time when the actions starts? Lol, I'm at around the 8 minute mark, I mean it's good now, but I'd like to see some action, all it is right now is one of the ponies being scared.
Nearer the end. Not going to spoil anything.
Also, my favorite part so far...
Fluttershy is adorable.

I just watched this episode a few days ago. It is one of my favorites... Especially because Fluttershy is my favorite. You will definitely like the ending to the episode.


Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 06:37 PM

I respect bronies even though I am not one.

I saw one episode of MLP to see what it was all about. It was alright, but a little boring. Other than that, I don't really see the problem with liking a show that promotes positive virtues that most people like. I guess people just don't like how those positive virtues are promoted...

I don't even know why so many people dislike bronies so much. If you don't like the show, cool. But I see no reason to criticize others for not sharing your taste in television. I never really understood this mentality that people have where they practically reprimand others for liking things that are even a little unpopular with the masses.

I'm disappointed in anyone who actually gives a fuck about this enough to declare their hatred of bronies and MLP. I never really see bronies shove their love of MLP down people's throats. They just passively mention it and move on. But no, some people here must bring it up often as if they are compelled to do so. No one's forcing them to watch MLP, and the bronies don't really seem to give a fuck if people don't like the show.

Why can't some of you guys who hate MLP at least give respect to bronies? :/


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 06:47 PM

As I continue watching this "Fluttershy" episode, there are some things that annoy me.

1) The rainbow pony, I don't know what her name is, I've heard one of the ponies names is "Rainbow Dash" or something like that so I'm guessing that's her name, is a bitch. She keeps acting like a real bitch to this "Fluttershy" pony, and she just seems kind of annoying.

"Ugh, we have to go AROUND the mountain???"
and
"I told you she'd hold us back."

And in general she's just not likeable, at least so far.

2) The pink pony, (will be shown in screenshot below) who's name I don't know, not only is her voice slightly annoying, but mainly because there was no reason for this "song" I mean I know she was trying to encourage her but still.

I know I'm nitpicking, but there it is, after this, I'll continue watching it, although I don't plan on become a full-fledged "brony." Speaking of bronies, this is a question for Ragnarokia (I hope I'm spelling your username right), why is July 15th "Brony Day"? That is all.

MLP serious discussion thread


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
Senmetsu
Senmetsu
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 06:49 PM

Better watch out... carebears might be the next meme.

Not a big MLP fan. For a site that kills celebrities and trashes on everyone, why would we embrace the ponies? That's like embracing barney... he teaches love and togetherness and tolerance, but we all still think he sucks.


!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!
Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature
Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 06:50 PM

To be honest, most people just watch to seem edgy or original since it's a girly show. It's like being a hipster but 1'000'000'000 times worse.


My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 06:50 PM

At 8/1/11 06:49 PM, Senmetsu wrote: Better watch out... carebears might be the next meme.

It may as well be.

Not a big MLP fan. For a site that kills celebrities and trashes on everyone, why would we embrace the ponies? That's like embracing barney... he teaches love and togetherness and tolerance, but we all still think he sucks.

Good thing Spazkid made that flash. He's become a favourite of mine for that movie alone.


[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

Gerbil
Gerbil
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 06:51 PM

At 8/1/11 06:49 PM, Senmetsu wrote: Better watch out... carebears might be the next meme.

Not a big MLP fan. For a site that kills celebrities and trashes on everyone, why would we embrace the ponies? That's like embracing barney... he teaches love and togetherness and tolerance, but we all still think he sucks.

You seem to think people only like the show because it values love and shit like that


Steam | TF2BP

Sig by armorfag or whatever

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 06:56 PM

At 8/1/11 06:47 PM, Bryan wrote: As I continue watching this "Fluttershy" episode, there are some things that annoy me.

1) The rainbow pony, I don't know what her name is, I've heard one of the ponies names is "Rainbow Dash" or something like that so I'm guessing that's her name, is a bitch. She keeps acting like a real bitch to this "Fluttershy" pony, and she just seems kind of annoying.

"Ugh, we have to go AROUND the mountain???"
and
"I told you she'd hold us back."

And in general she's just not likeable, at least so far.

Rainbow Dash is the element of Loyalty, she is very arrogant especially compared to Fluttershy this early in the series, however they both like each other but Rainbow Dash just sees herself as the best and thinks Fluttershy is useless for this adventure since she is to shy.
One of the best things about the characters is how they change and interact with each other, Rainbow Dash is like this to begin with but soon becomes very nice to Fluttershy.

2) The pink pony, (will be shown in screenshot below) who's name I don't know, not only is her voice slightly annoying, but mainly because there was no reason for this "song" I mean I know she was trying to encourage her but still.

Pinkie Pie, she is always commented on being random, she is the element of laughter and enjoys making people laugh and generally makes no sense, you are meant to just enjoy what she does rather than try and make sense for it.

I know I'm nitpicking, but there it is, after this, I'll continue watching it, although I don't plan on become a full-fledged "brony." Speaking of bronies, this is a question for Ragnarokia (I hope I'm spelling your username right), why is July 15th "Brony Day"? That is all.

It was decided on twitter from HUB I think it was, to celebrate the fanbase.

At first you might not be able to like Rainbow Dash, but being the element of loyalty she will always stay by her friends no matter how she originally acts, especially since she has a background with Fluttershy.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 07:08 PM

Alright I just finished watching the "Fluttershy" episode, and this is my recap/review sort of thing. As Ragnarokia had said, I really enjoyed the ending. It was funny, but I have one complaint, WHAT KIND OF ACTION WAS THAT!?! I mean is this (picture below) the definition of action in this show, I mean, it was fucking hilarious but still. I have to be honest I was a little bored during the part where they just climbed up the mountain, but the ending redeemed itself. Although, I didn't really like the FINAL scene in this episode because it felt a little forced, a joke that has been overused quite often. What I mean is, the like "I'm not afraid of anything!" that someone says, and then something really non-frightening scares them. Although, I won't lie, while the credits rolled, I had a smile on my face. Actually, not bad. I'm going to check out some more episodes. So, I guess I'll join this "crew", I'm not sure if it's considered a crew, but it should be. So, overall, if you can get over the fact that it's about ponies, and not prejudice against it just because it seems "girly" it's actually pretty good.

Which episode should I watch next?

MLP serious discussion thread


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
idiot-buster
idiot-buster
  • Member since: Sep. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 07:11 PM

At 8/1/11 03:09 PM, 14hourlunchbreak wrote: Wait I'm confused. We're talking about the Mexican Liberal Party, right?

Or is it my large penis? Im a bit confused here?


Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 07:13 PM

At 8/1/11 07:08 PM, Bryan wrote: Alright I just finished watching the "Fluttershy" episode, and this is my recap/review sort of thing. As Ragnarokia had said, I really enjoyed the ending. It was funny, but I have one complaint, WHAT KIND OF ACTION WAS THAT!?! I mean is this (picture below) the definition of action in this show, I mean, it was fucking hilarious but still. I have to be honest I was a little bored during the part where they just climbed up the mountain, but the ending redeemed itself. Although, I didn't really like the FINAL scene in this episode because it felt a little forced, a joke that has been overused quite often. What I mean is, the like "I'm not afraid of anything!" that someone says, and then something really non-frightening scares them. Although, I won't lie, while the credits rolled, I had a smile on my face. Actually, not bad. I'm going to check out some more episodes. So, I guess I'll join this "crew", I'm not sure if it's considered a crew, but it should be. So, overall, if you can get over the fact that it's about ponies, and not prejudice against it just because it seems "girly" it's actually pretty good.

Which episode should I watch next?

Bridle Gossip is another good one for new people to watch.
Sonic Rainboom is my favourite episode and is very good, it focuses on Rainbow Dash and really makes her loveable, you might want to watch a few before this though to really get a feeling for what Rainbow Dash is like first though. But you are sure to love this. It has the same problem with Dragonshy in the way it gives a negative view of Rarity like Dragonshy did with Rainbow Dash, but since you have seen another with Rarity already it shouldnt be to bad.

I would recommend Bridle Gossip, then either Sonic Rainboom or Fall Weather Friends.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 07:21 PM

At 8/1/11 07:13 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Bridle Gossip is another good one for new people to watch.
Sonic Rainboom is my favourite episode and is very good, it focuses on Rainbow Dash and really makes her loveable, you might want to watch a few before this though to really get a feeling for what Rainbow Dash is like first though. But you are sure to love this. It has the same problem with Dragonshy in the way it gives a negative view of Rarity like Dragonshy did with Rainbow Dash, but since you have seen another with Rarity already it shouldnt be to bad.

I would recommend Bridle Gossip, then either Sonic Rainboom or Fall Weather Friends.

I starting watching the "Bridle Gossip" episode, and about a minute and a half in I noticed a character that looked incredibly familiar. Is it just me that made this connection? I don't know maybe it was on purpose, I'm going to continue watching the episode after I finish posting this.

MLP serious discussion thread


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 07:26 PM

At 8/1/11 07:21 PM, Bryan wrote:
At 8/1/11 07:13 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Bridle Gossip is another good one for new people to watch.
Sonic Rainboom is my favourite episode and is very good, it focuses on Rainbow Dash and really makes her loveable, you might want to watch a few before this though to really get a feeling for what Rainbow Dash is like first though. But you are sure to love this. It has the same problem with Dragonshy in the way it gives a negative view of Rarity like Dragonshy did with Rainbow Dash, but since you have seen another with Rarity already it shouldnt be to bad.

I would recommend Bridle Gossip, then either Sonic Rainboom or Fall Weather Friends.
I starting watching the "Bridle Gossip" episode, and about a minute and a half in I noticed a character that looked incredibly familiar. Is it just me that made this connection? I don't know maybe it was on purpose, I'm going to continue watching the episode after I finish posting this.

Not sure, this episode is majorly about racism as the main theme which is a bit of a stereotypical choice yes, but its great how they get it across and the episode is very funny etc.

Oh and I forgot to mention when I said fall weather friends, that episode is mostly applejack and rainbow dash and is all about how those two see each other and their personality etc, its very enjoyable as an episode and gets across their characters well while also being very entertaining, so would recommend that one also.

If after viewing these you do feel like you like the sow as a whole from what you have seen so far, then I would suggest going through them in order of course missing the ones you have done already and you should find them fun, its just that Dragonshy Bridle Gossip Fall Weather Friends and some others are very good for starting off on.

Also got annoying thing to do tomorow so got to head of now, but enjoy your viewing and hope you become a brony with us if you do love it, if not at least you liked an episode :)


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 07:35 PM

i have sent off a message to wade, it took a while.. but its off..
we await his responce


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to MLP serious discussion thread Aug. 1st, 2011 @ 07:37 PM

At 8/1/11 07:26 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Also got annoying thing to do tomorow so got to head of now, but enjoy your viewing and hope you become a brony with us if you do love it, if not at least you liked an episode :)

So far so good, also, is this where the original idea for penicorns came from?

Lo and behold, my shitty MS Paint skills, :)

MLP serious discussion thread


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature