00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tmansimms just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

MLP serious discussion thread

123,521 Views | 1,032 Replies

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-29 15:58:04

At 8/29/11 03:53 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 8/29/11 03:49 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 8/29/11 03:41 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Good website for those?
Walmart.com

I recommend the Halloween costume, it would look great on you. Actually, I'm not sure it would come in your size.
We don't get walmart over here. And the Asda we apparently get instead seems to not have any relation stockwise.

Asda? No Walmart? Rag, if i might ask, which rock does your town reside under on this planet?

Also... A luna plushy would be adorable... Seems like a great gift for my girlfriend who, by the way, does not think it's creepy that i like MLP: FiM. It gives us both something to watch and giggle at when we have some free time...

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!

REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-29 16:03:56

At 8/29/11 03:58 PM, Finalfina wrote:
At 8/29/11 03:53 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 8/29/11 03:49 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 8/29/11 03:41 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Good website for those?
Walmart.com

I recommend the Halloween costume, it would look great on you. Actually, I'm not sure it would come in your size.
We don't get walmart over here. And the Asda we apparently get instead seems to not have any relation stockwise.
Asda? No Walmart? Rag, if i might ask, which rock does your town reside under on this planet?

In England we get Asda its a super market. From whatI have heard its apparently our version of walmart. But it has no ponies in the one in my town. Well it does have one pony I saw, but it was really bad and looked nothing like any ponies from any shows that have ever existed.
Also it does reside inthe middle of no where yes, I mean seriously, there isn't a single toy shop here, the only one is pre school age, and as much as I looked several times there are no ponies in there. (Which by the way is a prime example of the show not being aimed at 4 year olds and being aimed at 9-12ish)

Also... A luna plushy would be adorable... Seems like a great gift for my girlfriend who, by the way, does not think it's creepy that i like MLP: FiM. It gives us both something to watch and giggle at when we have some free time...

I agree, it was $60 though since it was handmade personalized etc, but it might be worth it thinking about it. It was a very nice one.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-29 16:12:10

At 8/29/11 04:03 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 8/29/11 03:58 PM, Finalfina wrote:
(Which by the way is a prime example of the show not being aimed at 4 year olds and being aimed at 9-12ish)

I guess that is a ZING! to a lot of trolls. lol

I agree, it was $60 though since it was handmade personalized etc, but it might be worth it thinking about it. It was a very nice one.

Wow.... $60... That is quite a bit.... considering im a student that is living dirt cheap...

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-29 16:32:18

At 8/29/11 04:12 PM, Finalfina wrote:
At 8/29/11 04:03 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: I agree, it was $60 though since it was handmade personalized etc, but it might be worth it thinking about it. It was a very nice one.
Wow.... $60... That is quite a bit.... considering im a student that is living dirt cheap...

Yea and I'm on benefits so hard to spend that much also. For sure I will get some of the smaller toys when I finally find some, but for cuddly toys and plushies might need to wait.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-29 16:58:41

The only MLP-related stuff that I currently own are my brony patches. Not official merchandise if you wanna get technical, but they're pretty neat if I do say so myself. Got pics of them in my news page if anyone wants to check em out.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-29 17:41:54

At 8/29/11 01:42 PM, coleknows wrote: Well, since it looks like everything is finally in order, i got another discussion topic.

So we all love the show and some of its....merchandise. So what kind of merch do you have exactly and how much?

Honestly, i can't believe i'm saying this but i don't have any kind of merch. I really want to get some t-shirts though. I can't because i can't make purchases online. Hopefully though, i can find some at my nearest hot topic.

I've got the main 6, plus a set that had Sweetie Belle and Pinkie in it. Since I had 2 Pinkies I made a custom of Psycho Pinkie out of one (need to find a little model of a chainsaw to go with it)

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-29 18:28:14

I got a Rainbow Dash shirt, but I plan on getting more in the future. Also those little figurines I meantioned earlier, I'd totally get the mane cast and put em somewhere.

At 8/29/11 05:41 PM, wildfire4461 wrote: I've got the main 6, plus a set that had Sweetie Belle and Pinkie in it. Since I had 2 Pinkies I made a custom of Psycho Pinkie out of one (need to find a little model of a chainsaw to go with it)

Damn, that's a pretty good Pinkamina.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-29 18:33:02

I've got the main 6, plus a set that had Sweetie Belle and Pinkie in it. Since I had 2 Pinkies I made a custom of Psycho Pinkie out of one (need to find a little model of a chainsaw to go with it)

Not bad although i don't like the toys. I can admit though when i was walking through the toy section of rite aid, i stopped to look at an AJ toy. I was thinking in my mind, "Wtf am i doing looking at this?"

My name is actually CK. Coleknows is too old.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-29 18:37:35

That eye looks like it was photoshopped.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario

Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-29 20:49:46

At 8/29/11 06:37 PM, Eddmario wrote:
That eye looks like it was photoshopped.

Nope it's painted. I need to redo it though because the paint didn't go on smoothly.

Hasbro goofed up on Dash's hair.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-29 21:07:20

At 8/29/11 08:54 PM, Addict wrote: hi guys!!!!!~

hi Paul, do you have any Pony dolls or plushies that you sleep with to keep you warm at night and your dreams happy? Pics?

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-29 22:33:52

At 8/29/11 10:07 PM, MrPercie wrote:
At 8/29/11 10:06 PM, OdysseyEurobeat wrote: 1000 post GET is not even a pony.
I still dont fucking know who stickam is, fuck it im off, too tired too stay on

Just let it be... It's probably not worth it. I think he was trying to reference the oh so popular Stickam thread. Maybe? Well that thread got locked so i don't give a damn.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-30 00:25:23

Was just on Equestria Daily, and Past Sins is complete. I highly suggest reading it. I'd finish reading it tonight, but I got to get up early in the morning, so I'll finish reading then.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario

Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-30 00:27:43

your fathers are ashamed to have sons like you

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-30 01:41:26

At 8/30/11 12:27 AM, Struggle wrote: your fathers are ashamed to have sons like you

Mine is not :P

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-30 03:47:21

At 8/30/11 12:27 AM, Struggle wrote: your fathers are ashamed to have sons like you

I Have no father.

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-30 03:55:41

At 8/30/11 12:25 AM, Eddmario wrote: Was just on Equestria Daily, and Past Sins is complete. I highly suggest reading it. I'd finish reading it tonight, but I got to get up early in the morning, so I'll finish reading then.

Just finished.

Very satisfying ending, would also recommend it.

Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-30 06:33:25

At 8/29/11 08:54 PM, Addict wrote: hi guys!!!!!~

my name paul walworth i am a 42 year old divorced white male and i am a my little pony enthusiast! i am currently unemployed and i live in mom's basement. mom's house mom's rules!!!!
Sincerely,

Paul. (aka The Pony Master)

you know, making fun of divorced unemployed people is really unfunny... seriuosly that's sad, not funny. know your limits.

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-30 14:03:59

At 8/30/11 04:10 AM, Cabbster wrote:
At 8/29/11 05:03 PM, Tokecat wrote: Buying COSTUMES to fit in with your favorite TV show? WTF?

So I should walk around looking like Jerry Seinfeld? Pretty retarded to let the show take over your life that much, IMHO.
Shouldn't be a surprise either way. We're all products of our environments

he has a point you know... there is a limit to how a show can take over your life

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-30 16:40:41

At 8/30/11 02:03 PM, yos2 wrote:
At 8/30/11 04:10 AM, Cabbster wrote:
At 8/29/11 05:03 PM, Tokecat wrote: Buying COSTUMES to fit in with your favorite TV show? WTF?

So I should walk around looking like Jerry Seinfeld? Pretty retarded to let the show take over your life that much, IMHO.
Shouldn't be a surprise either way. We're all products of our environments
he has a point you know... there is a limit to how a show can take over your life

Indeed. Although I'd totally do it once or twice, walking around town pulling shenanigans in a pony costume for kicks, all the while taping it. Then again, I've had that idea with a gorilla costume for a while now, so yeah.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-30 16:51:03

At 8/29/11 07:53 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Only plush I can find around here is a Sweetie Belle plush from Wal-Mart, strange right?

Sweetie Belle is one of the cutest ponies. I would love a plushie of her myself.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-30 16:59:19

At 8/30/11 04:54 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote: This community, I swear to God.

Oh /co/ u so crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-30 20:22:16

Thats...disturbing.

What about you, xenomit? What do YOU think about that?

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-30 20:30:01

I watched them all.

I WANT GIRLFRIEND WHO LIKES PONIES
HOW DO

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-30 20:31:34

At 8/30/11 08:30 PM, Quinny wrote:
I watched them all.

I WANT GIRLFRIEND WHO LIKES PONIES
HOW DO

I want a girlfriend who likes them too.

Infact, i want more friends who likes them ):
Only one of my rl likes them.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-31 03:24:26

At 8/30/11 08:25 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: Threads about furry fandom discussion. Banned.

Threads about a meme show discussion. Allowed.

Have fun spamming the thread with images. Because that's all you ever do.

f'ing flawless logic! did you ever check the thread before posting? there is an image for every 2-3 pages.

oh yeah, spamming pictures is the only thing you do...
but why would threads about furry fandoms be banned though?

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-31 03:42:26

Pretty sure there is furry club in the crews section anyway.
But Blaze, mang, I genuinely like the show and it's characters.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-31 03:45:40

At 8/30/11 08:25 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: Threads about furry fandom discussion. Banned.

Threads about a meme show discussion. Allowed.

Have fun spamming the thread with images. Because that's all you ever do.

U Mad?

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-31 06:22:09

well looks like the thread is finally dead, we had a good run guys but looks like this is the end...

R.I.P

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-31 07:34:31

At 8/31/11 06:22 AM, yos2 wrote: well looks like the thread is finally dead, we had a good run guys but looks like this is the end...

R.I.P

No it's not! It Can't Die!