Click to listen.

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Dance
    Popularity

That is the song that will need to be sang in. I can help write lyrics. But I need to know who will be singing and what they think of when they hear the song. So that way I can accurately write lyrics and when they sing it they can FEEL what they are singing.

Thanks in advance, hope to meet some talented vocalists soon :D

BBS Signature
Eternal-Morbid
Eternal-Morbid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Need a vocalist, Male/Female Jul. 30th, 2011 @ 07:21 PM Reply

At 7/30/11 04:04 PM, hanorotu wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4 36575
That is the song that will need to be sang in. I can help write lyrics. But I need to know who will be singing and what they think of when they hear the song. So that way I can accurately write lyrics and when they sing it they can FEEL what they are singing.

Thanks in advance, hope to meet some talented vocalists soon :D

I believe it has a very adventurous and energetic beat to it. I feel like it takes me through very fast things, and me just standing there, but everything else around me is quicker than I could follow. The pressures of adventure flows through my mind as I hear this wonderful tune. It's actually a very catchy beat. I am new to voice acting, I never really tried singing, but that would be great if I was given a chance. However, if this isn't the same style you are feeling, then that is fine.

hanorotu
hanorotu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Need a vocalist, Male/Female Jul. 30th, 2011 @ 08:25 PM Reply

I sent you a PM, we will see what we can work out.

BBS Signature