New Topic Respond to this Topic
Zippy-MyMusic
Zippy-MyMusic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Hair removal lotion? Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 09:35 PM Reply

So today, one of my brothers decided it would be a good idea to put his Nair cream next to my axe bodywash. In case you didn't know what this does, it kills hair at the roots, causing the hair to fall out.

Anyways, my brother puts nair next to my bodywash. The two bottles look similar at a glance, and without thinking, i grabbed the nair.

Thing is, I didn't realize what it was until I had already gotten it all over my skin. of course, i figure "I can just wash this off, no big deal". Well, the problem with nair is, it HALF-works.

My chest hair, stomach hair and pretty much every other area that grows hair besides my head are now all spotty because the nair took off little sections of my hair, rather than just all of it.
it's kind of like that scene in the 40 year old virgin, where he gets half of his chest waxed and leaves the rest.

Have any of you had any shower issues similar to this?

Should I just shave off the remaining body hair, or hope it grows back? What are your thoughts?

LucasJC
LucasJC
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Hair removal lotion? Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 09:37 PM Reply

Just shave it. It'll grow back.

"You can't be careful on a skateboard man." - some kid

STEM
STEM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Hair removal lotion? Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 09:38 PM Reply

Shave off the remaining hair and just wait for it to grow back. I shave my chest and it grows back to full in about a week, so it's not like you're doomed to be forever hairless. It's only when you constantly wax hair off that it grows less often, AFAIK

[ Forum Mod // Send PM ]

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Hair removal lotion? Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 09:40 PM Reply

Just shave it. I used to shave my entire body and I'm as hairy as any other guy now.

Funny thing is, Nair never did anything but turn my skin red. I tried to use it on my unibrow and it wasn't good at all.

JadeTheAssassin
JadeTheAssassin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to Hair removal lotion? Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 09:42 PM Reply

Is your body hair light or dark?

If light, just let the patches grow back. If dark, just shave it.

Nair sucks, and the cucumber smells are horrid and the texture when it gets on your hands is deplorable.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}
A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature