00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A girl cuts off your penis.

18,243 Views | 48 Replies

Response to A girl cuts off your penis. 2011-07-29 18:14:24

Cut off her nipples slowly and painfully, and then fucking let in some bees, and leave.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to A girl cuts off your penis. 2011-07-29 19:06:24

Good replies.

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me, maybe? And all the other boys, try to chase me, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?

Response to A girl cuts off your penis. 2011-07-29 19:25:24

I'd drive her back to my house, take her to the basement. Have her suffer insomnia as I play my ipod tracks on surround sound, each time she falls asleep she'll get shocked from a plasma helmet. Meanwhile while being forced to watch me browse through SAW movies as I come up with the slowest, most painful death the series ever came up with while sadistically mocking her by asking how does she feel about this or that trap?

Until I find the perfect death she'll starve mondays and wednesdays. I'll allow her to go to the bathroom like a civilized human because there's no escape. and on the weekend My friends "get to "play" with her or take there issues out on her until there satisfied.

I finally decide to say screw the SAW movies and use my knife to penetrate (non lethally) every part of her body. As she screams and I look into her soul with sick sanctification. After 10-17 hours she dies slowly with my decaying penis in her mouth.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to A girl cuts off your penis. 2011-07-29 19:52:47

At 7/29/11 04:36 PM, Asandir wrote: cutting off my gummy worm.

hahahaha

what

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to A girl cuts off your penis. 2011-07-29 19:59:09

I'd knock her out and sew it to the back of her throat.

Photoshop Me!

BBS Signature

Response to A girl cuts off your penis. 2011-07-29 20:01:59

fabricate and design a machine that would hold her down in place indefinitely, with an oxygen tube for extra oxygen. The machine could be calibrated, and would slice off exactly a milimeter all the way through starting at the feet, We'ed do this first with the legs then wait after blood levels are almost critical, perform surgery to seal it off and if she lives, resume later. The oxygen is to keep her conscious. Or just punch her till she has no more distinguishable facial features and has to breathe through a straw for the rest of her life.

I think I would enjoy eating fruit more if it screamed when I bit into it.

BBS Signature

Response to A girl cuts off your penis. 2011-07-29 20:13:59

I'd grab her and ask her why she did it. She'd probably give a shitty reason, like she thought she was doing the right thing. Then I'd throw her to the ground and leave the room. Like some scene in a movie.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to A girl cuts off your penis. 2011-07-29 20:32:07

Free her.

What can I have sex with?

Response to A girl cuts off your penis. 2011-07-30 15:26:43

Keep em coming guys.

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me, maybe? And all the other boys, try to chase me, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?

Response to A girl cuts off your penis. 2011-07-30 15:30:28

Catch her in my pokeball

___,....--!--..---......,,,,¡_

||___---_¡c»(\)ÌÌÌÌÌÌ||||||==

. /_/-' l____}|------IIIIIIII-77777/

Response to A girl cuts off your penis. 2011-07-30 15:40:06

Call the cops. Sue, go to court blah blah,

I'm not sure if I would really do that, though, as I have not experienced life without penis

Response to A girl cuts off your penis. 2011-07-30 15:42:57

I'd reattach my dick, pull down her pants, and have my fucking way.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to A girl cuts off your penis. 2011-07-30 18:09:25

-Jokes on you!!!! now how am i gonna f@ck you?

she killes herself

i f@ck her corpse with my other penis

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to A girl cuts off your penis. 2011-07-30 18:25:59

Have you seen Lars Von Trier's Antichrist?

I'll get my scissors and leave the lady a Charlotte Gainsbourg, if you know what I mean.

| Facebook | last.fm | Steam |

it's just diana ross slowed down 11/10 it's fuckin awful

BBS Signature

Response to A girl cuts off your penis. 2011-07-30 18:30:46

Call the police after smacking her silly - im not taking to much of a risk and ending up dickless in prison.

Response to A girl cuts off your penis. 2012-11-20 00:33:52

At 7/30/11 06:30 PM, gogman25 wrote: Call the police after smacking her silly - im not taking to much of a risk and ending up dickless in prison.

I would do unforgivable thing to her...without my penis of course!

Response to A girl cuts off your penis. 2012-11-20 00:58:29

I would slowly tear her flesh off with my hands, devour her insides, rape her cold and lifeless body, and perform a demonic ritual.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to A girl cuts off your penis. 2012-11-20 02:07:06

hmm wait this thread looks familiar I'm pretty sure I've see-

At 7/29/11 04:45 PM, mothballs wrote: Rape her (only by sucking her of course) and then beat her until she dies from too much pain. Just keep beating her up and don't stop.

Well well well would you look at that. I'd like to change up my response from last year. I would not touch that woman in any sexual way if she had done something like that to me - I would repay the favor and cut off her sexual organs, with a nice beating included. I actually had a nightmare months ago about losing my penis, don't know why. But it was scary as hell and depressing as fuck, I woke up thanking the heavens that all was good.

Really not something I'd like to remember...

Response to A girl cuts off your penis. 2012-11-20 05:43:08

Rape her with a strap on. Duh!