New Topic Respond to this Topic
SSPBourne
SSPBourne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:30 PM Reply

You wake up with a searing pain in your genitals. You look down to see blood everywhere. You freak out. A women approaches you and says. "Did you sleep well"? She smiles and hold your penis. You get a very good look at her. She then knocks you out and leaves you for dead. A couple of your friends find you and take you to the hospital. They have to remove your balls and leave a little hole in so you can pee.
Your friends tell you everything is going to be alright. You are deeply depressed. One month later your friends tell you to meet you in an abandoned house. When you get there you see the woman who ruined your life all tied up. Your friends smile at you and pat you in the back. Then leave. What do you do to this woman? Oh and she can't die until you want her too. If you are a girl then same rules(a woman did this to you) but she cut off your boobs.

If this happened to me, I would just leave. I'm not about to kill a human being as much as I would like to.

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me, maybe? And all the other boys, try to chase me, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?

Asandir
Asandir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:33 PM Reply

Well, I can't hurt anyone. I would just free her.

Without truth, there is no justice.
Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users
Portal and Icon moderator

BBS Signature
LocoJoe
LocoJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:34 PM Reply

I'd rape her with my....oh wait. I'd cut off her clitoris, remove her ovaries, and tattoo "Joe was here!" right on the mons pubis.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature
SSPBourne
SSPBourne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:35 PM Reply

At 7/29/11 04:33 PM, Asandir wrote: Well, I can't hurt anyone. I would just free her.

No asandir. That would not be wise. It is good not to hurt her but if you set her free she would hurt more people. Which in turn would be worse. Think ;).

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me, maybe? And all the other boys, try to chase me, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:35 PM Reply

Where's the fun in cutting off a sleeping man's penis?

If anything I'd be "the woman"
BurningJesus
BurningJesus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:36 PM Reply

If was sorry and felt regret I would let her go. If she didnt i would just leave her to starve.

Asandir
Asandir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:36 PM Reply

At 7/29/11 04:35 PM, SSPBourne wrote:
At 7/29/11 04:33 PM, Asandir wrote: Well, I can't hurt anyone. I would just free her.
No asandir. That would not be wise. It is good not to hurt her but if you set her free she would hurt more people. Which in turn would be worse. Think ;).

Oh. Well, I would bring her to the police then, she would be put in jail for cutting off my gummy worm.

Without truth, there is no justice.
Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users
Portal and Icon moderator

BBS Signature
Grammer
Grammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:37 PM Reply

Well first off, she would probably be in jail or at least be facing some form of assault charges so I would think that financial compensation would likely be the route that would be taken by the average person.

>>

BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:37 PM Reply

My friends wouldn't do that for me.
I'd have to hunt her down myself.

I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
Yrtnej
Yrtnej
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:40 PM Reply

Just leave her there because I know she can't get away. And if she can't die, I'll make her stay alive forever, just enduring the pain of starvation for all of eternity. If she made my life a constant living Hell, then I should extend her the same courtesy.

beakerboy
beakerboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Melancholy

hmmmmm

I'd asked my friend to kill her so I could pull up a chair, grab a soda from the fridge and relax.

I have a strong personality, so bite me.

SSPBourne
SSPBourne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician

At 7/29/11 04:37 PM, Boss wrote: My friends wouldn't do that for me.
I'd have to hunt her down myself.

Ok then same situation. You find her, tie her up, and have her there where no one can find her or hear her. What do you do?

Banziafy
Banziafy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:41 PM Reply

Tear off her pubic hair with a strip of wax, and tear off her fingernails slowly. Then tie her up somewhere she cannot be found and leave her to rot.

BBS Signature
chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:41 PM Reply

I'd cut all of her limbs, tits, and clit off and feed them to her, but I'd let her live afterwards. I wouldn't care if I went to prison for it, it's not like I'd be getting pussy or having kids on the outside anyway.

BBS Signature
SSPBourne
SSPBourne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:42 PM Reply

At 7/29/11 04:41 PM, chiefindomer wrote: I'd cut all of her limbs, tits, and clit off and feed them to her, but I'd let her live afterwards. I wouldn't care if I went to prison for it, it's not like I'd be getting pussy or having kids on the outside anyway.

Ok I see. Good.

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:45 PM Reply

At 7/29/11 04:40 PM, Yrtnej wrote: Just leave her there because I know she can't get away. And if she can't die, I'll make her stay alive forever, just enduring the pain of starvation for all of eternity. If she made my life a constant living Hell, then I should extend her the same courtesy.

Sounds logical unless she cut off your penis and then the doctors had to remove your balls only for her to come in and have them do surgery so she has them. Would be rather strange.

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Zeppelyn
Zeppelyn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist

For a woman, you should've said cut off your clit. Can you orgasm from your tits? No.
But yeah I'd still be pissed and.. Cut her tits off. Then maybe I could transplant them on me, haha.

My Art.
(Most of it's old shit)

BBS Signature
mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer

Rape her (only by sucking her of course) and then beat her until she dies from too much pain. Just keep beating her up and don't stop.

SpaceWhale
SpaceWhale
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:46 PM Reply

I would beat her to fucking DEATH.

Can you feel it mister Krabs?

BBS Signature
The-universe
The-universe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:48 PM Reply

At 7/29/11 04:30 PM, SSPBourne wrote: If this happened to me, I would just leave. I'm not about to kill a human being as much as I would like to.

So someone has just mutilated you in a horrific way with no remorse and tried to murder you, but you're not ready to kill or torture?

Yeah, sure. And if I get shot and wake up in hospital I might as well just mail him some more bullets.

It's not the lack of crimes that values your morality but your capacity for contrition.

Click this and one day I'll be worth bazillions.

Omnivore
Omnivore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:49 PM Reply

Sue her for lots of money.

whoa man lower your mids

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:50 PM Reply

I would toy with her, recreating Cupcakes in my own personal way. Then I will begin the harvest and enjoy some tasty cupcakes in the future days.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:52 PM Reply

At 7/29/11 04:50 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: I would toy with her, recreating Cupcakes in my own personal way. Then I will begin the harvest and enjoy some tasty cupcakes in the future days.

Interesting. Guess you could also ask her she felt the need to cut off your dick/boobs and ask her where her life went so wrong.

BBS Signature
Atypop
Atypop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:52 PM Reply

Like Asandir, I couldn't actually kill or harm her; I'd most likely leave.

Pm me for a pleasant conversation or for help with anything.
Thanks to JebbaL for the awesome sig.

BBS Signature
frigi
frigi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 04:56 PM Reply

At 7/29/11 04:30 PM, SSPBourne wrote: If this happened to me, I would just leave. I'm not about to kill a human being as much as I would like to.

I would think that if someone cut off your dick, your logical brain would be thrown out the window and you would pretty much be in a sate of shock, pain, and rage. I am sure you would probably try to kill her.

saqwert
saqwert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 05:00 PM Reply

I'd draw a penis on her face and run away giggling like a school girl

SSPBourne
SSPBourne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 05:01 PM Reply

At 7/29/11 04:45 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 7/29/11 04:40 PM, Yrtnej wrote: Just leave her there because I know she can't get away. And if she can't die, I'll make her stay alive forever, just enduring the pain of starvation for all of eternity. If she made my life a constant living Hell, then I should extend her the same courtesy.
Sounds logical unless she cut off your penis and then the doctors had to remove your balls only for her to come in and have them do surgery so she has them. Would be rather strange.

I'm sorry I'm not comprehending what you are saying.

At 7/29/11 04:45 PM, Zeppelyn wrote: For a woman, you should've said cut off your clit. Can you orgasm from your tits? No.
But yeah I'd still be pissed and.. Cut her tits off. Then maybe I could transplant them on me, haha.

How about both your tits and clitoris then? Ok that is the new one. Thanks.

Ok guys great replies. Very honest.

At 7/29/11 04:48 PM, The-universe wrote: So someone has just mutilated you in a horrific way with no remorse and tried to murder you, but you're not ready to kill or torture?

Yes. And neither was Asandir.

zag
zag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 05:02 PM Reply

depending on my particular mood at the time, and how long it had been since the incident, I may or may not gouge out her eyes or something...
at very least, I'd do something to her, even if that something meant turning her into the police.
I may or may not kill her instead.

BBS Signature
Skwurll
Skwurll
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Gamer
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 05:03 PM Reply

Sue her for the amount of money it would take to recreate my penis.
I'd also make sure she went to jail for assault with a deadly weapon, attempted murder, and trespassing.

Then continue my life as normal.

The redesign happened, now my signature doesn't match anymore.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to A girl cuts off your penis. Jul. 29th, 2011 @ 05:04 PM Reply

At 7/29/11 05:01 PM, SSPBourne wrote:
At 7/29/11 04:45 PM, SCTE3 wrote:

As in she had doctor friends that were sadistic and told her the only way she could become a dude aside from hormones is for her to cut off a guy's dick then they would remove his balls and give them to her. Not even sure if it's possible in the first place.

BBS Signature