00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sk8er-Gaius15 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team

25,977 Views | 353 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-08-29 14:10:18

Hey Guys, i was thinking that we dont know each other so idecided to know, Where are you guys From and What Kind of Games do you like to Play, also your Fav Game.

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-08-29 19:40:36

Relax man xP, i've double post here many times, hehe, it is due to the lack of an edit button here on the Forums U.U

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-08-29 19:54:56

Same, if I dont have mine done by tonight it should be done tomorrow. Obviously I could send it you before it is done but I dont see much point in that. Hope you dont mind.

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-08-29 19:59:25

Ok, if you dont finish it today you can send me even that, i wonder how the Suits are *-*. Also, can you guys explain me how get this plunger out of my Forum pic ?

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-08-29 20:12:00

You want us to give you the unfinished ones tonight? Haha, I know.. I dont think you can, from what Ive seen each level has its own pic, and everyone has the same ones.

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-08-29 20:25:03

yeah i want, and also because i must show it to Kenjitake for him to make an analizis as he is more experienced with metroid style. And, how can i pass to another level ? and how can i put my status as yours, Dark ?

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-08-29 20:31:05

Ok, fair enough. To gain levels you have to vote on other people's submissions. I dont know if anything else works.. and it asked you to choose one when you signed up, Im not sure if you can change it now. You shouldve read all this when you signed up..

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-08-29 20:44:13

:P i didn't read, i was lazy to read that all U.U

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-08-31 23:17:56

It's just in your account settings, change your aura. You can do it at any time.

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-01 13:29:05

Thanks buddy. So...any new ideas? anyone ? Concepts ?

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-05 13:14:38

Ok man. Hey, dont you know someone that can help ? we need more people to make this kind of Job on the Team. I mean... i Dunno if Raziel is going to respond me again... so we will probably have to "Hire" other guy to make the Fusion Suit. Also, Nerdactive is in the Same situation, he dont respond me anymore and he is the Co-Programer...

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-07 12:55:55

I am working on the Switch Rooms engine Right now...so the game wont be so slowly and it will have a better look. I asked KenjiTake to make the new scenario for the Game and at the final room will be the Mini-Boss.

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-07 20:55:41

Guys, when i was thinking on how to make the Switch Rooms engine i had to face some problems... i would have to change the camera engine of the Game, So i've got 3 ideas and i want you guys to choose...yeah this is the Time when you guys decide what i will do hehe xP, i already have a Switch rooms engine working, i will make the other two another day, lol but they recquire too much work... so until there i will ask you guys which of them do you want. Sugestions are also welcome xD. Thanks D.Walker...

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-10 15:31:11

Guys i am with some particular problems so i wont be coming here on the forum so much as i do but you guys can continue your works, i will be actualizing you guys on saturdays.

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-15 16:06:00

Hello, gentlemen.

Well I'm posting here just for being at least known for what I'm going to do here.
I'll be doing the animation of the cutscenes along with Travis.

I'd like to see whatever is the style for Samus that you guys have now, I'm going to animate it so yeh
I want to know if it's functional, and be simple but extremely effective.

Also I want to check what is the art style so I can adapt myself to it.

BTW, don't judge me because of my NG profile (it has nothing D:) I actually have experience drawing and animating overall.

I shall go now. *starts flying*

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-15 19:11:51

Well, i told you that we will start doing the cutscenes when Samus first model get finished. And Also, Raziel is back on the Team xD

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-15 20:00:59

Hi guys.

Im really sorry for everyone for the confusion/delay, we had an issue but its all sorted now, so as DW said, Im now back on the team. :) Im expecting contact from Joe if its needed, and hi Leo, Im sure we'll be in touch soon, im now going to get the first model done for the fusion suit.

Thanks guys, look forward..

Raz

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-15 20:25:50

That's very good to hear.

Send it to me asap, k ;)

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-16 11:02:26

Sure will do, thanks. I will have to send it to DW and kenji first though. Give it a week.

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-16 13:33:48

Ok man, i think the other guys from the Team would like to see it to so... i think you can post the link here on the Topic

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-16 14:11:22

Oh right ok goood idea. Ok I'll see what I can do.. a few things:

Are you looking for any more people to join the team? I know its pretty early days yet and Im assuming youre taking it one step at a time, but I will endeavor to help in any way that I can outside of design also.

You said at the beginning of the thread that you want people to contribute to every aspect of the game, and since im very creative and like sticking my nose in, would it be possible for you to post the general story of metroid unleashed as you have it so far?

Also, may I suggest moving all related communication to a different thread elsewhere on the forums, such as Clubs and Crews, as to save any confusion for newcomers? (A thread that only the MU team uses)

Cheers

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-16 18:07:59

Well... all help is welcome, but at the moment i think you should focus on doing the Suit in the shortest time possible not only because i need them to continue working as the other members of the Team Too... But you can always suggest anything you want, i dont have anything in mind right now for you to do besides the Suit but... on what aspect are you interested to help besides design ?
About your Idea of Moving the Topic its a good a Idea... I need people to read this topic and enter the Team but with the many comments that we already posted here can confuse them, however if we stop making these comments here the people that read this topic can think that the topic is dead and is not being used anymore... So i think its better to know the opinion of the other guys. Anyone that agree on moving as Raziel please say here. Also about the story i already posted something that i know that wont be changed...the beggining of the Story... i have a base for all the story but as i told you guys we will discuss the details when the cutscenes start to being made because the animators must know what to animate. I would post the whole base story here right now but i dont have much time at the moment, sorry.

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-16 18:45:34

So...what do you have in mind Raz ? xP

Also... here a concept of the camera engine... i want you guys to choose between engine 1 and engine 2
i couldn't work on them so much because i cant program right now and also i gotta study so much and if i dont i wont be aproved on school Y.Y
So...here is the link to both engines: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XDHHK60Z

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-17 13:45:20

@Joe - Yeh cheers, well its just that DW said you were guna contact me, but whatever, if you dont need to thats fine, and thanks for the faith, I'll be in touch if I need you too.

@DW - Fair enough, well:

I have a lot experience in editing, both video and audio
Graphic design and Visual effects,
Dunno if you need voice acting, but I could try my hand at that...
Oh and I play guitar.

Also if I were you I would stop double posting, its frowned upon in forums and if you continue we may get the mods involved..

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-17 15:12:42

Oh, i play Guitar too xP. As we proceed on developing the game i will se if is there other things for you to do with your skills on the game and also after developing Samus's suit you guys will make the monsters and enviroment (tiles and backgrounds) . As for the double and triple posting is due to the lack of an edit button here on the forums and sometimes people dont post anything here and i have to actualize you guys of what is happening on the game, about the progress, so... forgive me.

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-17 15:24:11

At 9/17/11 03:12 PM, DarkWalkerUnleashed wrote: Oh, i play Guitar too xP. As we proceed on developing the game i will se if is there other things for you to do with your skills on the game and also after developing Samus's suit you guys will make the monsters and enviroment (tiles and backgrounds) . As for the double and triple posting is due to the lack of an edit button here on the forums and sometimes people dont post anything here and i have to actualize you guys of what is happening on the game, about the progress, so... forgive me.

Oh cool. Right ok cool, cheers. Hehe I was hoping I'd get to do some enemies, really lookin forward to that. Ye I know the lack of an edit button is a problem for a lot of people, but youre still not supposed to multiple post. I understand you need to tell us whats going on, but newgrounds doesnt owe us the ability to do that. I dont mind it, but you may get this thread locked or a formal warning etc.. btw fusion suit standing pose is half done. and I prefer camera engine 2, more dynamic and modern.

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-18 13:16:07

Ok, this engine is better, but also it is only a sketch because each room will have its camera engine xD. Also when KenjiTake finish the new scenario i will work on Parallax backgrounds too xD.

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-18 14:07:19

Cool. Hey guys, here is my prelim design for the fusion suit:

[URL=http://www.zshare.net/image/9449329 215a5ff00/]fusionsuitfinal.png - 0.02MB[/URL]

Cheers

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-18 14:14:39

Sorry sorry sorry for double post, that link is a duff, here is one that works..:

http://www.zshare.net/image/9449329215a5 ff00/

Sorry

Cheers

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-09-18 19:16:14

I totally agree, Engine 2 is better.

However don't forget that its still slow for me D: