Support NATA 2014
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Bongs! Jul. 24th, 2011 @ 10:23 PM Reply

At 7/24/11 10:21 PM, 1916 wrote:
At 7/24/11 09:47 PM, 372 wrote: I was just asking about some bong shopping, didn't want a whole oh so helpful internet war about pot..
I
f you can't help me go away I don't care about your opinion, if you can it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you to users who have given me suggestions!
You're implying that showing you how moronic and unhealthy your lifestyle is for you is not helpful? It's only helpful if you choose to accept logic instead of the junkie fallacies you currently hold.

once again I didn't ask. You're obviously not educated on the subject therefore you're advice is invalid to me and anyone else. Now go away

1916
1916
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Bongs! Jul. 24th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM Reply

At 7/24/11 10:23 PM, 372 wrote: once again I didn't ask. You're obviously not educated on the subject therefore you're advice is invalid to me and anyone else. Now go away

Oh, I see, because my views clash with yours, they are automatically wrong. Such ignorance, not surprising given that you are a junkie.

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Bongs! Jul. 24th, 2011 @ 10:33 PM Reply

At 7/24/11 10:30 PM, 1916 wrote:
At 7/24/11 10:23 PM, 372 wrote: once again I didn't ask. You're obviously not educated on the subject therefore you're advice is invalid to me and anyone else. Now go away
Oh, I see, because my views clash with yours, they are automatically wrong. Such ignorance, not surprising given that you are a junkie.

Okay didn't ask. Heres a link, educate yourself.

Lagatag
Lagatag
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Bongs! Jul. 24th, 2011 @ 10:38 PM Reply

At 7/24/11 02:55 PM, Londondentist wrote: while we have the time of our lives.

Cool story, weed makes me way too anxious, I have panic attacks, and generally feel like shit when I'm high off weed. I love how people assume weed can only make people feel good. And yes, I've smoked enough that I know it's just how I react to weed as opposed to just freaking out after smoking it only once.


bro at me come

BBS Signature
Cubone
Cubone
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Bongs! Jul. 24th, 2011 @ 10:40 PM Reply

there is absolutely no reason to buy a bong on the internet than buying it local

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Bongs! Jul. 24th, 2011 @ 10:41 PM Reply

At 7/24/11 10:38 PM, Lagatag wrote:
At 7/24/11 02:55 PM, Londondentist wrote: while we have the time of our lives.
Cool story, weed makes me way too anxious, I have panic attacks, and generally feel like shit when I'm high off weed. I love how people assume weed can only make people feel good. And yes, I've smoked enough that I know it's just how I react to weed as opposed to just freaking out after smoking it only once.

The effects of smoking weed can be unconformable to some people, its effects vary in every user. And I respect that although..wait...whats that? I didn't ask?! This tread has nothing to do with anyone's opinion on the use of marijuana?

I asked for help buying a bong now everyone shut up :|

Lagatag
Lagatag
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Bongs! Jul. 24th, 2011 @ 10:53 PM Reply

At 7/24/11 10:41 PM, 372 wrote: ait...whats that? I didn't ask?! This tread has nothing to do with anyone's opinion on the use of marijuana?

I asked for help buying a bong now everyone shut up :|

I wasn't quoting you, and judging from your other posts in this thread this thread is more about the opinion of people's use of marijuana than which is the best bong.

Also I was just relating my personal experience, not making some judgment, tbh I think marijuana isn't any worse than alcohol and from certain perspectives, it's better, it's just I don't enjoy it.


bro at me come

BBS Signature
ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Member since: May. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Bongs! Jul. 24th, 2011 @ 10:54 PM Reply

How about, you just not consume illegal substances?


A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
ultrafighter1
ultrafighter1
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Bongs! Jul. 24th, 2011 @ 10:57 PM Reply

DONT EVEN TRY IT FAG DRUGS AND WEED CAN KILL YOUR IT KILLED MY FUCKING BRITHER DRUGS ARE SHIT AND WEED IS ILLEGAL HERE IS PROOF!!!!


God knows why you are reading this.

BBS Signature
Rabid-Echidna
Rabid-Echidna
  • Member since: Sep. 10, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to Bongs! Jul. 24th, 2011 @ 11:02 PM Reply

All you anti-weed posters are total fags. The more you know.

To the OP, go to Aqua Lab Technologies and look through the scientific glass section. I would suggest either something from Manifest Glassworks or Sovreignty if you want something really good.


My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature
swiftstylerX
swiftstylerX
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Bongs! Jul. 24th, 2011 @ 11:19 PM Reply

At 7/24/11 10:30 PM, 1916 wrote: Oh, I see, because my views clash with yours, they are automatically wrong. Such ignorance, not surprising given that you are a junkie.

I have read all of your posts and many of them complain about the ignorance of others, and yet you have not posted a single link or referred to any actual research on the subject to prove your point. Seriously. Reply to this post with anything but your opinion and use actual facts to argue any harmful effects of marijuana, and maybe, just maybe, will anyone in this thread actually listen to your bullshit.

Watch "The Union" and learn. Facts are facts. You have been trained by the government to believe that marijuana ruins lives. Tell me, what is your opinion on alcohol? Or caffeine? Both of them being proven to be more harmful than marijuana.

I was like you two months ago, and believe me dude, it's all bullshit. I was in your exact shoes and spouting about to my friends how smoking weed is going to give them cancer. or decrease their intelligence, when in actual reality, there has never been a single case where marijuana was the cause of cancer. In fact, there has NEVER been a single recording of anyone dying due to marijuana use alone.

You would have to smoke approximately 15,000 joints filled with marijuana just to receive the toxic level of THC. Just the TOXIC level, not the lethal level. A single cigarette is toxic. Honestly, dude, I'm not trying to make you smoke weed, nor am I telling anyone else to. But you can stop with your "I'm better than all of you" attitude just because you're not smoking marijuana. That means and proves nothing at all. Absolutely nothing.

Canas
Canas
  • Member since: Jun. 9, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 32
Artist
Response to Bongs! Jul. 25th, 2011 @ 12:02 AM Reply

At 7/24/11 04:13 PM, Earfetish wrote: It's nice to see, however, after years of e-arguing that the tides (on this forum at least) seem to have turned definitively pro-weed.

i'd still like to see the old argumentative counter-points re-emerge, i.e,

1916 is a virgin and is gay

Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Bongs! Jul. 25th, 2011 @ 12:12 AM Reply

Smoke a blunt like a badass.


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
1916
1916
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Bongs! Jul. 25th, 2011 @ 12:18 AM Reply

At 7/24/11 10:33 PM, 372 wrote:
At 7/24/11 10:30 PM, 1916 wrote:
At 7/24/11 10:23 PM, 372 wrote: once again I didn't ask. You're obviously not educated on the subject therefore you're advice is invalid to me and anyone else. Now go away
Oh, I see, because my views clash with yours, they are automatically wrong. Such ignorance, not surprising given that you are a junkie.
Okay didn't ask. Heres a link, educate yourself.

Hey, what do you know, bias, incredible bias, stating the positive and ignoring the negative, I've never seen that before.

The-Scourge
The-Scourge
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Bongs! Jul. 25th, 2011 @ 12:28 AM Reply

At 7/25/11 12:18 AM, 1916 wrote:
At 7/24/11 10:33 PM, 372 wrote:
At 7/24/11 10:30 PM, 1916 wrote:
At 7/24/11 10:23 PM, 372 wrote: once again I didn't ask. You're obviously not educated on the subject therefore you're advice is invalid to me and anyone else. Now go away
Oh, I see, because my views clash with yours, they are automatically wrong. Such ignorance, not surprising given that you are a junkie.
Okay didn't ask. Heres a link, educate yourself.
Hey, what do you know, bias, incredible bias, stating the positive and ignoring the negative, I've never seen that before.

And you just ignored one of the most well thought out posts in this thread by swiftstyler, I suggest you read it because he said everything I could have possibly said except nicer. What is the negative they are ignoring? The negative of weed:
-You can be arrested or go to jail due to possession etc. because of the laws around it but not the actual substance.
-You can trigger or accelerate the surfacing of some mental conditions like schizophrenia but usually only if you have a history of family members with similar like conditions.
-Your inhaling burning plant matter and smoke into your lungs, which is dangerous due to the smoke alone but is not lethal. Did you know that THC will sometimes even provide a "lazy" or protective effect on some cells, preventing them from becoming cancerous?

Now stop spewing, your getting your shit everywhere.


I think I would enjoy eating fruit more if it screamed when I bit into it.

BBS Signature
1916
1916
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Bongs! Jul. 25th, 2011 @ 12:41 AM Reply

At 7/24/11 11:19 PM, swiftstylerX wrote:
At 7/24/11 10:30 PM, 1916 wrote: Oh, I see, because my views clash with yours, they are automatically wrong. Such ignorance, not surprising given that you are a junkie.
I have read all of your posts and many of them complain about the ignorance of others, and yet you have not posted a single link or referred to any actual research on the subject to prove your point. Seriously. Reply to this post with anything but your opinion and use actual facts to argue any harmful effects of marijuana, and maybe, just maybe, will anyone in this thread actually listen to your bullshit.

I didn't see any reason to cite the obvious. Besides, you've clearly already made up your mind.

Watch "The Union" and learn. Facts are facts. You have been trained by the government to believe that marijuana ruins lives. Tell me, what is your opinion on alcohol? Or caffeine? Both of them being proven to be more harmful than marijuana.

Alcohol is worse than marijuana, but that by no means shows marijuana is not harmful. Caffeine is healthy in moderate doses.

I was like you two months ago, and believe me dude, it's all bullshit. I was in your exact shoes and spouting about to my friends how smoking weed is going to give them cancer. or decrease their intelligence, when in actual reality, there has never been a single case where marijuana was the cause of cancer. In fact, there has NEVER been a single recording of anyone dying due to marijuana use alone.

You've fallen for the fallacies that junkies constantly regurgitate, congratulations, you've failed. I never said anything about cancer. I will say however that marijuana smoke contains 50% to 70% more carcinogens than cigarette smoke, which irritates the lungs and can cause many infections and respiratory problems.

There has never been a single recorded death directly related to marijuana. And thus, it does not take into account deaths indirectly related to marijuana. Therefore all this 0 deaths bullshit it invalid.

You would have to smoke approximately 15,000 joints filled with marijuana just to receive the toxic level of THC. Just the TOXIC level, not the lethal level. A single cigarette is toxic. Honestly, dude, I'm not trying to make you smoke weed, nor am I telling anyone else to. But you can stop with your "I'm better than all of you" attitude just because you're not smoking marijuana. That means and proves nothing at all. Absolutely nothing.

Never said anything about overdoses either. The fact that I'm not smoking marijuana shows I'm that much better than you exactly. I am trying to get people to stop or to not start at all. Waste of money, waste of lifetime, risk arrest, for what? For a fleeting happy feeling that is easily achieved by LEGAL, HEALTHY means?

The-Scourge
The-Scourge
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Bongs! Jul. 25th, 2011 @ 01:49 AM Reply

I didn't contribute to the topic, sorry, you should purchase a bong locally, it is much easier, and less questionable?

By the way all happiness is only ever fleeting, how people want to pursue it is up to them. I still think you are talking more on the behalf or previous social dispositions and I wont quote or refer to you anymore because you have obviously made up your mind and I don't want to waste any more of my time...but you should really consider being wrong once in a while, I mean we all argue but we never want to let the other person win ever. I thought there was 5 times the amount of tar in a joint then a cigarette because of a wikipedia article, then I went to thinking there was no tar in marijuana what so ever due to other various sources, and now I think that perhaps the resin and black stuff that accumulates over time to pipes and bongs is just the burnt remains or does produce some small amounts of tar but it clearly does not seem to be that much of a problem if it isn't killing anybody. Take a step back and just consider being wrong for a moment, it is healthy for your growth as a person.


I think I would enjoy eating fruit more if it screamed when I bit into it.

BBS Signature
Mezmerization
Mezmerization
  • Member since: May. 10, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Bongs! Jul. 25th, 2011 @ 03:59 AM Reply

At 7/24/11 10:21 PM, 1916 wrote:
You're implying that showing you how moronic and unhealthy your lifestyle is for you is not helpful? It's only helpful if you choose to accept logic instead of the junkie fallacies you currently hold.

Sounds like someone believes the rumors and government lies. Wouldn't logic tell you that you should probably do some research for yourself on legitimate studies instead of false internet articles on your own instead of believing things that are said to you? Or are you just that weak-minded and gullible that you can't think for yourself? You're the one acting like an uneducated dumbass at the moment.

Sounds like you also think that everyone that does marijuana also does cocaine, meth, and all those powerful, dangerous drugs. Weed is nothing like that. It doesn't kill, and hell, it helps cancer patients.
Here's one of many credible sources, if you don't believe me.

Do some research for yourself and see the truth.

PuRpLe-KusH
PuRpLe-KusH
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Bongs! Jul. 25th, 2011 @ 08:14 AM Reply

Go plastic if your cheap and clumsey. Glass and ceramic is for the pro's


BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Bongs! Jul. 25th, 2011 @ 12:49 PM Reply

To the people who have given me advice: Thank you! I've decided to ask an older friend of mine (a reliable friend) to go check out some headshops for me and hes glad to as long as I let him break it in haha. I'm glad I asked for advice I woulda probably just orderd it off grasscity without really knowing what I was buying.

On the subject of smoking pot : Look anti-pot kid, noone really cares about what you have to say. I didn't smoke weed untill I was very much so educated on the subject. As a boy who would like to belive he is an inspiring artist I came in contact with weed and people who smoked it, but never did. Because I knew I was uneducated. I knew there where said to be risks and benifits. Well I read, exchanged conversation with intreguing people who had something to say about it and decided to try it.
And I am telling you I am healtier then ever. I'm now able to get a healty 8 hours of sleep everyday with or without smoking pot, for some reason it just helped me fall asleep. I no longer drink enegry drinks or eat junk food, I actually decided to try tons of new healty foods while stoned that I wouldn't of has sober and discoverd a love for health. I now appricate life more then ever. It helped my view things on a level I never thought before. It's helped me become insightful and understand things I used to ponder for hours. My parents even noticed that my life had changed for the better. I get along with my dad who I once hated all because I had the patince to talk to him while I was high. MY DOCTOR TOLD ME IM HEALTIER THEN EVER.
I even did better in school.

so yeah I don't give a shit about what you say

Sorry for the lazy writing I'm on my phone
chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Bongs! Jul. 25th, 2011 @ 12:57 PM Reply

1916 thinks Reefer Madness was a documentary.


.

BBS Signature
1916
1916
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Bongs! Jul. 25th, 2011 @ 01:15 PM Reply

At 7/25/11 01:49 AM, The-Scourge wrote: By the way all happiness is only ever fleeting, how people want to pursue it is up to them. I still think you are talking more on the behalf or previous social dispositions and I wont quote or refer to you anymore because you have obviously made up your mind and I don't want to waste any more of my time...but you should really consider being wrong once in a while, I mean we all argue but we never want to let the other person win ever. I thought there was 5 times the amount of tar in a joint then a cigarette because of a wikipedia article, then I went to thinking there was no tar in marijuana what so ever due to other various sources, and now I think that perhaps the resin and black stuff that accumulates over time to pipes and bongs is just the burnt remains or does produce some small amounts of tar but it clearly does not seem to be that much of a problem if it isn't killing anybody. Take a step back and just consider being wrong for a moment, it is healthy for your growth as a person.

My happiness is constant, I can't remember the last time I was truly sad. If all happiness to you is a fleeting emotion that's really quite pathetic.

My views are based on facts, not the bullshit strawman assumptions people make towards me. My mind is currently made up but I am always open to change.

Consider being wrong once in a while? It makes it sounds like it should be a concious effort for me to get things wrong and acknowledge that. Which is completely idiotic. But I believe you meant I should consider acknowledging when I am wrong, which I would do, if I were wrong.

Marijuana has 4 times the tar of a cigarette. Of course the resin is tar.

Not killing anybody? Another fallacy. Besides isn't shortening lifespan a good a enough reason not to abuse marijuana?

I regularly take a step back and view things from objective point, that's how I achieve most of my views.

1916
1916
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Bongs! Jul. 25th, 2011 @ 01:22 PM Reply

At 7/25/11 03:59 AM, Mezmerization wrote:
At 7/24/11 10:21 PM, 1916 wrote:
You're implying that showing you how moronic and unhealthy your lifestyle is for you is not helpful? It's only helpful if you choose to accept logic instead of the junkie fallacies you currently hold.
Sounds like someone believes the rumors and government lies. Wouldn't logic tell you that you should probably do some research for yourself on legitimate studies instead of false internet articles on your own instead of believing things that are said to you? Or are you just that weak-minded and gullible that you can't think for yourself? You're the one acting like an uneducated dumbass at the moment.

Every junkie has to rant on conspiracies and such don't they? I accept that marijuana may have been made illegal for the wrong reasons, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a good thing to do. I've read studies, I've done research. You've been given truckloads of bullshit, and you've eaten it up like a greedy dog. Then you have the gall to call me weak-minded? To say I blindly follow what I'm told? That's truly pathetic.

Sounds like you also think that everyone that does marijuana also does cocaine, meth, and all those powerful, dangerous drugs. Weed is nothing like that. It doesn't kill, and hell, it helps cancer patients.
Here's one of many credible sources, if you don't believe me.

Where are you getting this shit? What is with you junkies and assumptions? I don't deny marijuana's medicinal uses, I support everything for medicinal purposes. But once it starts treating depression, it's bullshit. Depression is a fake disease for weak people.

Do some research for yourself and see the truth.

I do and I have.

1916
1916
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Bongs! Jul. 25th, 2011 @ 01:30 PM Reply

At 7/25/11 12:49 PM, 372 wrote: On the subject of smoking pot : Look anti-pot kid, noone really cares about what you have to say. I didn't smoke weed untill I was very much so educated on the subject. As a boy who would like to belive he is an inspiring artist I came in contact with weed and people who smoked it, but never did. Because I knew I was uneducated. I knew there where said to be risks and benifits. Well I read, exchanged conversation with intreguing people who had something to say about it and decided to try it.
And I am telling you I am healtier then ever. I'm now able to get a healty 8 hours of sleep everyday with or without smoking pot, for some reason it just helped me fall asleep. I no longer drink enegry drinks or eat junk food, I actually decided to try tons of new healty foods while stoned that I wouldn't of has sober and discoverd a love for health. I now appricate life more then ever. It helped my view things on a level I never thought before. It's helped me become insightful and understand things I used to ponder for hours. My parents even noticed that my life had changed for the better. I get along with my dad who I once hated all because I had the patince to talk to him while I was high. MY DOCTOR TOLD ME IM HEALTIER THEN EVER.
I even did better in school.

so yeah I don't give a shit about what you say
Sorry for the lazy writing I'm on my phone

Oo, you're opening up with a condescending remark, I'm sure you have many brilliant and life-changing things to tell me.

If you were truly educated, and you used just a pinch of logical thinking along with it, you'd see it's a idiotic thing to do.

So you asked the junkies about their drug in order to choose whether or not to do it? Well that sounds like a well-rounded, non-biased group for which to gain research.

Bragging about perfect health over the internet. Let's say you're right, you're blindingly brilliant beam of light. Your drug abuse is only holding you back, you can't possibly be perfect and a junkie. It's oxymoronic.

Not to mention everything you've attributed to marijuana can easily be achieved by your own mind power with no drug abuse whatsoever. Shocking, eh?

PePpEr828
PePpEr828
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Bongs! Jul. 25th, 2011 @ 01:33 PM Reply

Smoking is for dumbasses.

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Bongs! Jul. 25th, 2011 @ 01:45 PM Reply

No one asked you go be ignorant somewhere else. And stop calling me a motherfucking junkie I smoke pot like 2 fucking days out of the week. You're parents where probably bigger "junkies" then me you fucking idiot

Grow the fuck up and then talk to someone who gives a shit. HINT its not anyone on this website.

1916
1916
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Bongs! Jul. 25th, 2011 @ 02:01 PM Reply

At 7/25/11 01:45 PM, 372 wrote: No one asked you go be ignorant somewhere else. And stop calling me a motherfucking junkie I smoke pot like 2 fucking days out of the week. You're parents where probably bigger "junkies" then me you fucking idiot

Grow the fuck up and then talk to someone who gives a shit. HINT its not anyone on this website.

Exactly why I'm posting these things here. This place needs the most help, as evidenced by your blinding stupidity. Oh no! Don't talk about my parents! You'll hurt mah fellings.

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Bongs! Jul. 25th, 2011 @ 02:03 PM Reply

At 7/25/11 02:01 PM, 1916 wrote: more shit

k bro i see the errors of my ways ill stop now. Congratzz u rule!!11!111

lol
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Member since: May. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Bongs! Jul. 25th, 2011 @ 02:07 PM Reply

1916 is a prrrrrick!

OP get something local preferably cheap but not china glass you can tell by comparing them to the quality ones you get online. You want clear glass mostly, and you dont want too thick because that is usually china glass (the short stocky ones with all sorts of swirly colors taste like shit for some reason) but you definitely do not want the glass too thin. Go too thick over too thin if you had to choose.

Don't order off the internet, it's dumb and heatbag. It will get you noticed some times.

Bongs!


BBS Signature
1916
1916
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Bongs! Jul. 25th, 2011 @ 02:07 PM Reply

At 7/25/11 02:03 PM, 372 wrote:
At 7/25/11 02:01 PM, 1916 wrote: more shit
k bro i see the errors of my ways ill stop now. Congratzz u rule!!11!111

lol

Are you being sarcastic?

Bongs!