New Topic Respond to this Topic
Kitala
Kitala
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 03:03 PM Reply

Don't know if this is against the rules. But, I'm trying to win a contest where I win a ballin skull hookah if I dress like a pirate and smoke a hookah. So, naturally, I'm a pirate and I had no trouble doing it.

If you go to facebook and like the company "hookah-shisha.com" and then like the picture of me in a pink pirate dress smoking my green hookah I can win this amazing beauty of a hookah.

To make this more interesting of a thread for everyone:
1. it includes a fullbody of me--which is never before seen on newgrounds. (not like u care)
2. This thread is now about contests

Have any of you guys ever won something online or ever? Tickets to a concert? Anything?

Chemich
Chemich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 03:08 PM Reply

Nice... hookah. Anyways did as you said, hopefully you win.

I once had my friend call in for me to a radio show so we could see Slipknot, he ended up being caller #13 and I started flipping out when I heard his voice. Gotta say it was one hell of a concert, though the security guards made us stay in the "safe spot" where no one could mosh. :/

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

BBS Signature
Kitala
Kitala
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 03:09 PM Reply

At 7/22/11 03:08 PM, Chemich wrote: Nice... hookah. Anyways did as you said, hopefully you win.

Thank you, sir! Tell your friends and I will forever be in gratitude.

I once had my friend call in for me to a radio show so we could see Slipknot, he ended up being caller #13 and I started flipping out when I heard his voice. Gotta say it was one hell of a concert, though the security guards made us stay in the "safe spot" where no one could mosh. :/

That sucks. They always get you with those little stipulations, don't they? Were you all at least in a really clear view of them? I bet I'll have to pay S+H for this prize if I win, but--it's freakin worth it haha!

jonathanfis
jonathanfis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 03:24 PM Reply

I got a boner...

Your pretty :)

XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature
nVicious
nVicious
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 03:39 PM Reply

Voted! It also looks like you are winning!

To moist to burn

mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 03:50 PM Reply

I HAVE JUST SAVED THE PICTURE AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOUR FUTURE JOB EMPLOYER

caps
Kitala
Kitala
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 03:51 PM Reply

D'Aww newgrounds' favorite? Thanks guys I really appreciate this! Any help you guys can give me. Get all your friends and family and even those alt. accounts none of you have to help me beat these two jerks fighting me. There are two of them and one of me! :(

iateamexican
iateamexican
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 03:53 PM Reply

Someone post the picture already.

BBS Signature
Kitala
Kitala
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 04:11 PM Reply

At 7/22/11 04:03 PM, agustana wrote: That's not a full body shot. I can't see your stomach.

That's probably because there isn't one! Missed you too, dear.

P.S keep it up guys the contest ends at 6pm central (7 for us on the east)!

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 04:14 PM Reply

Done, and yeah I've won some stuff online I'm a pretty good contest winner myself.

Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

Kitala
Kitala
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 04:35 PM Reply

At 7/22/11 04:14 PM, EpicFail wrote: Done, and yeah I've won some stuff online I'm a pretty good contest winner myself.

Thanks! Keep the thread going guys. Help this hermaphrodite win! I have to stay ahead for 2.5 more hours! Watd you won anyway epic? I feel like concert tickets is the consensus..or bingo lol

Kitala
Kitala
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 05:48 PM Reply

It's crunch time guys one more spurt of votes I love you guys!

TehSlapHappy
TehSlapHappy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 05:50 PM Reply

I miss you Kit.

Come say hi more often and stop using us kthx.

Sig by BlooHippoe.

BBS Signature
Wegra
Wegra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Movie Buff
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 09:02 PM Reply

Done and done my master :3

I have a penis

BBS Signature
kidd25
kidd25
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 09:05 PM Reply

post a pic when you win.

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 09:11 PM Reply

I voted, now if you don't mind, I have a company to "unlike" before my friends see. Why I'm helping you get the damn thing is beyond me. Shut up and say nothing to me.

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Senmetsu
Senmetsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 09:13 PM Reply

I have done as you requested, Kitala.

You are super hot, I dunno if anyone's said it yet but it needs to be in the records here somewhere. Supah fiiiine.

Also, 151 others like this!

!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!
Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 09:37 PM Reply

YOU WONNNN!

Yeah, whatever.

SouthAsian
SouthAsian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 09:42 PM Reply

So it ended?I discovered this thread just just now.Hope you won!

ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 09:52 PM Reply

I'm too late...

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
Senmetsu
Senmetsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 10:01 PM Reply

You must tell us how this went, Hot-T!

!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!
Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature
Drony
Drony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 10:01 PM Reply

This calls for a victory smoke!

Never needed you more for a hookah!

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Jul. 22nd, 2011 @ 10:16 PM Reply

Newgrounds helped somebody WIN today!!!!!!

Yeah, whatever.

ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Aug. 5th, 2011 @ 05:27 PM Reply

I smoke hookah for the first time two days ago. Wasn't that interesting, to be honest with you.

Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Never needed you more for a hookah! Aug. 5th, 2011 @ 05:35 PM Reply

I would do so but I have family added as friends on my Facebook. I have to watch myself to make sure no slip ups will occur. However I will go out and do my best to try and recommend my friends to like that picture.