New Topic Respond to this Topic
BHVampire
BHVampire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Artist
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-20 23:49:07 Reply

At 7/20/11 11:47 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: I wish someone would deport your ass

And I wish would someone Rape your Ass....

satanbrain
satanbrain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-20 23:49:18 Reply

Report them, they have no legal right to infiltrate my country.

(הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים אָמַר קֹהֶלֶת, הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים הַכֹּל הָבֶל. דּוֹר הֹלֵךְ וְדוֹר בָּא, וְהָאָרֶץ לְעוֹלָם עֹמָדֶת. (קהלת א ג, ה

BBS Signature
BHVampire
BHVampire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Artist
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-20 23:52:04 Reply

At 7/20/11 11:44 PM, LocoJoe wrote: I'd report them if I were you. We shouldn't give them a free education if they don't pay any taxes or have legal citizenship. We're falling behind because we're wasting money on people who shouldn't even be here.

HEY... Fucking Moron... Some Ilegals pay taxes... Idiot...

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-20 23:52:26 Reply

Where I live there's a lot of kids that are illegal immigrants from Mexico, they're generally nice people from what I've seen. I know a few people that grew up there and Mexico sounds like a shit country to grow up in.

I'd never even consider reporting someone to immigration unless they were some kind of criminal.

Emarius
Emarius
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-20 23:53:46 Reply

At 7/20/11 11:43 PM, NimblekidX wrote: well,

I find that business about the loans impossible to believe. Do you have some proof of that? I just can't see how any group of people would be entitled to such a privilege. And how could the woman you used as an example go bankrupt if she were basically allowed all the money she wanted...?

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-20 23:56:00 Reply

At 7/20/11 11:48 PM, EddyFromEEnE wrote:
At 7/20/11 11:47 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: I wish someone would deport your ass
Me? How?

I hope we find a reason soon enough. I hate people like you.

What is your parents point of view on this matter?

BBS Signature
LocoJoe
LocoJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-20 23:56:46 Reply

At 7/20/11 11:52 PM, BHVampire wrote:
At 7/20/11 11:44 PM, LocoJoe wrote: I'd report them if I were you. We shouldn't give them a free education if they don't pay any taxes or have legal citizenship. We're falling behind because we're wasting money on people who shouldn't even be here.
HEY... Fucking Moron... Some Ilegals pay taxes... Idiot...

Keyword is "some". Unless they have a job, pay taxes, and don't break any laws I think they can stay. Other than that kick their asses out.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature
IAmCrystalHeights
IAmCrystalHeights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-20 23:56:47 Reply

At 7/20/11 11:56 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: I hope we find a reason soon enough. I hate people like you.

How is it possible I can be deported to the country I was born in?

My dad was the reason I actually thought of making this thread, because he was showing outrage about it when watching the news today

Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Movie Buff
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-20 23:56:54 Reply

At 7/20/11 11:34 PM, EddyFromEEnE wrote:
At 7/20/11 10:53 PM, Heinrich wrote: Here in Alberta, we have many Filipino immigrants working in fast food restaurants and gas stations due to a lack of workers compared to the amount of jobs we have inside the province and I'm pretty sure they are all legal. They are friendly and hard working people so I have no issues with them.
Filipinos are in general friendly people, so yeah. But I know a guy who has family in Alberta, Canada and he visits there and he told me there's a lot of Indians. I know it may seem like a stereotype that Indians work in gas stations but it's kind of the truth where I live. Do they own any gas stations out there? Just wondering.

Oh yes, the Native Americans make up the largest minority where I live. My town is located between two Native reserves. I personally don't really see them working in the main town, just drinking alcohol near a church and asking people to spare them a dollar or two. It's sad but true.

However, my ex girlfriend was Native American and she showed me some truly respectable people who mostly work on the reserves and strive to make Native people and culture to be more presentable to other people. Her father works as a truck driver to transport water to certain places on the reserve. I have also seen a gas station ran by Natives on the reserve while her mother was driving us around.

Trust me, if you get to know them they can be very interesting people.

BBS Signature
BHVampire
BHVampire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Artist
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-20 23:59:16 Reply

At 7/20/11 11:52 PM, bgraybr wrote: Where I live there's a lot of kids that are illegal immigrants from Mexico, they're generally nice people from what I've seen. I know a few people that grew up there and Mexico sounds like a shit country to grow up in.

I'd never even consider reporting someone to immigration unless they were some kind of criminal.

HAHAHAHA..... You Wish.... Mexico is Awesome.... Very Awesome and Delicious Food, and very cheap.... All types climates in the world are here... Awesome education and Cheap... Very cheap, btw, a lot of people of your country come here to take the University... I live in a pacific place, very fresh, all the year is from 15°C -25°C...

Nice people... Tecnology.... YEA... The last Tecnology, Games, Movies, Videogames, Cellphones, Cars... Etc.....

Only 2 states are dangerous...

The news on the TV are not all the things in the world... In fact, are only bad news about the world....

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-21 00:00:23 Reply

At 7/20/11 11:59 PM, BHVampire wrote: Nice people... Tecnology.... YEA... The last Tecnology, Games, Movies, Videogames, Cellphones, Cars... Etc.....

Only 2 states are dangerous...

The news on the TV are not all the things in the world... In fact, are only bad news about the world....

Well, the kids in question weren't exactly from nice areas. I know that all of Mexico isn't in poverty.

IAmCrystalHeights
IAmCrystalHeights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-21 00:05:55 Reply

At 7/20/11 11:59 PM, BHVampire wrote: HAHAHAHA..... You Wish.... Mexico is Awesome.... Very Awesome and Delicious Food

I'd agree with the food, I think.

and very cheap.... All types climates in the world are here...

Same as the US, in fact, the US has way more diverse climates.

Awesome education and Cheap...

I really don't think so. How come when Mexican families move to the US they don't value education much? You don't see many Mexicans work in professional jobs that require a lot of education, and many Mexican-American students drop out of high school . I don't wanna be rude or racist but that's the truth and almost everybody thinks this. Not to mention they don't learn much English down there it seems. I would know, I asked some kids who went to high school in Mexico.

Very cheap, btw, a lot of people of your country come here to take the University... I live in a pacific place, very fresh, all the year is from 15°C -25°C...

I don't know anybody who is planning on going to school in Mexico, and trust me, I know a lot of Mexican kids and they don't wanna step foot there

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-21 00:06:20 Reply

At 7/20/11 11:56 PM, EddyFromEEnE wrote:
At 7/20/11 11:56 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: I hope we find a reason soon enough. I hate people like you.

How is it possible I can be deported to the country I was born in?

My dad was the reason I actually thought of making this thread, because he was showing outrage about it when watching the news today

Yeah well I would like to meet him personally so I could yell in his face for being a hypocritical, ungrateful gook. The illegals will exist until the proper changes are made to the system.

BBS Signature
IAmCrystalHeights
IAmCrystalHeights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-21 00:06:55 Reply

At 7/21/11 12:06 AM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: Yeah well I would like to meet him personally so I could yell in his face for being a hypocritical, ungrateful gook. The illegals will exist until the proper changes are made to the system.

It's weird to call my dad a gook, because my dad is white.

SuperSilver123
SuperSilver123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-21 00:14:00 Reply

I think it would be much better if every immigrant didn't have to pay to go in America but they still needed to do paperwork and shit.

By the way, if you think about it, America is built on illegal immigrants. To say that it is wrong for illegal immigrants to come into America is very ironic considering the history of America itself. Lots of colonists and British soliders took over land that was originally from the Native Americans and resided in their land, technically making them illegal immigrants. And yet, no one ever thinks about that part of America where everyone was an illegal.

So why is it so wrong if other people illegally trespass America, the country that was built on illegal immigrants? Either a lot of people realized United States' faults, or they have ignored it.

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-21 00:16:42 Reply

At 7/21/11 12:06 AM, EddyFromEEnE wrote:
At 7/21/11 12:06 AM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: Yeah well I would like to meet him personally so I could yell in his face for being a hypocritical, ungrateful gook. The illegals will exist until the proper changes are made to the system.
It's weird to call my dad a gook, because my dad is white.

Then maybe he should consider the possibility of him never meeting your mother, and having such an arbitrarily opinionated son.

Are you aware there are many requirements for an immigration to the US? Before you get your green card you need to have enough points to get your citizenship.

Some cannot legally move to the states so they resort to more dangerous and illegal routes. Others are more unlucky and need to leave their family and children so they can provide for them.

Kiss my ass, fool. You should appreciate what you got, and realize how you got here. That is all.

BBS Signature
hotactionyifur
hotactionyifur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-21 00:54:29 Reply

At 7/21/11 12:20 AM, J-Cobyz wrote: Damn, 72 people got killed, all at once, just because they wanted to get a better living for their families, BUT NOOOO some bastards think that because is their country, they can deny oportunities.
Dammit, I wonder why the world is a battlefield these days.

The murderers were Mexican...

BHVampire
BHVampire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Artist
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-21 01:04:27 Reply

Well, the kids in question weren't exactly from nice areas. I know that all of Mexico isn't in poverty.

Thats the Problem... Thats why they migrate to US... Poor people...

I hate the fucking asshold people... And here are States full of them... But are very isolated... I Live in Peace....

At 7/21/11 12:05 AM, EddyFromEEnE wrote:
At 7/20/11 11:59 PM, BHVampire wrote: HAHAHAHA..... You Wish.... Mexico is Awesome.... Very Awesome and Delicious Food
I'd agree with the food, I think.

and very cheap.... All types climates in the world are here...
Same as the US, in fact, the US has way more diverse climates.

Awesome education and Cheap...
I really don't think so. How come when Mexican families move to the US they don't value education much? You don't see many Mexicans work in professional jobs that require a lot of education, and many Mexican-American students drop out of high school . I don't wanna be rude or racist but that's the truth and almost everybody thinks this. Not to mention they don't learn much English down there it seems. I would know, I asked some kids who went to high school in Mexico.

Very cheap, btw, a lot of people of your country come here to take the University... I live in a pacific place, very fresh, all the year is from 15°C -25°C...
I don't know anybody who is planning on going to school in Mexico, and trust me, I know a lot of Mexican kids and they don't wanna step foot there

Nu, Here in Mexico are more Diveristy....

The education, you must see the equipment and tecnology in my university, I´m Studing Mecatronics.... Awesome teachers and awesome machines... In fact, is the 2° better Mecatronics School in America the other is here in Mexico too.... And its Free... Punch In the Face....

You dont Know Professionals Bcuz they are working here in Mexico or in other countries in Awesome Jobs...

You only Know Poor Inmigrants.... They deserve respect anyway, and more if they work and do not hurt anybody...

Btw... Your Country is Great Too... But I love my Country and if I see an Inmigrant I will respect Him, and with no problem he can Enjoy of all the pleasures of my country...

BHVampire
BHVampire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Artist
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-21 01:07:59 Reply

At 7/21/11 01:04 AM, J-Cobyz wrote: Possibly hired by some group in the united states. And even that, my point is that they died because they wanted a better life for their families.

Yea... Fucking world.... Well... Nice World... Fucking humans....

ReCessA805
ReCessA805
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-21 02:57:37 Reply

At 7/20/11 08:12 PM, EddyFromEEnE wrote: If you found out a good friends of yours or just an acquaintance of yours in a class or at a job is illegal, how would you react?

In my history class last year, the majority of the kids in that class were Latinos. Most of them were recent-arrived immigrants. Most of them are very nice kids but they seem to come from troubled backgrounds and none of their parents can speak much English at all. But what's kinda disturbing is that some of them told me they're not here legally, or they have a lot of relatives here legally.

I just saw something on the news about the massive amount of undocumented workers in California and it's just kinda disturbing. I mean, I like immigrants, my mom is a Chinese immigrant and I would love my Chinese relatives to move to the US if they wanted to, but it's just kinda rude to just barge in here like that and take away your job and not speak English

yes the # of undocumented immigrants is high but thats all over the country, some states more than others. people(not just latinos) who come to this country illegally do so bcuz they want a better life, a better oppurtunity 4 themselves. in some countries there is injustice and even torment from their own goverment and security(cops/fbi's). some beleive that america promises wealth 4 hard work, and work is more available here. and they dont take jobs away becuase majority of illegal immigrants work the jobs that american citizens dont want; field worker, maids, housekeeping, ect. & these jobs dont pay alot.
o & another thing, you might think, "why dont they just get in line 4 entry 2 this country"
the fact is it takes up months even years to get your citizenship, or greencard not to mention $.
& even if you "get in line" if your not a millionare or a fancy phd in some rare medical stuff then you cant get into the country legally if you dont have a spouse/parent thats a already us citizen. the immigration system has many caps, & i beleive that the system needs to be fixed to avoid having illegal immigrants.
also getting to this country illegaly is not walk in the park. u have to be smuggled in cramped with others who are also trying to get here. your life is in dangered because if the transporters feel like they are at risk of getting caught they will not hesitate to leave human beings out in the middle of the desert or sea to fend for themselves. prices to be transported here illegally can range from 100's-1000's or dollars.
& in alot of cases especially with students who are illegal, their parents immigrated here illegally and them here in a young age, so lived here 4 the most part of their lives. they had no consent over what their parents did, they were still minors.
& about the english thing i look at it this way; the US dosnt have an actual permanent langauge. no one is required by law to speak english even thought everywhere you go in buisness/educational settings english is probably more popular. ive read a few months ago that they have been trying 2 put in legislation English only speaking everywhere, but i thought this was America, where freedom reigned, and you can do or say anything you want aslong as you dont hurt any1. i personally dont believe the goverment should tell you what langauge 2 speak.

i know classmates who r illegal and i treat them with respect just as all the other legal citizens/immigrants. becuase at the end of the day they are just people.

Iamsofuckingcool
Iamsofuckingcool
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-21 03:14:51 Reply

Every single mexican at my school

Every single one.

BBS Signature
AceGrayson
AceGrayson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-21 05:38:26 Reply

I...Wouldn't care?

Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-21 09:15:44 Reply

Do I care about their lives unless they drag me into it? No.

or do I?

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
EmperorOfSwag
EmperorOfSwag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-21 09:19:26 Reply

my uncle works for ice so i would jack his truck and drive it to their parent's house that i found out via the school directory and then i would watch them shit their pants lol man

IAmCrystalHeights
IAmCrystalHeights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-21 15:50:53 Reply

At 7/20/11 11:56 PM, Heinrich wrote: Oh yes, the Native Americans make up the largest minority where I live. My town is located between

Haha, what I meant were Asian Indians. Indians from India. I thought if I said gas station and Indian together you'd automatically think of India Indians.

But that's cool. Native Americans are definitely interesting people. There aren't many out here anymore. The only state that has a large American Indian population is probably Oklahoma or somewhere like that. I know a few Natives and they seemed like cool people, but no doubt they would get confused with Latinos because they look very similar to most Mexicans, which is probably because Mexicans are of Native American descent.

sleeeeep
sleeeeep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-21 16:50:34 Reply

At 7/20/11 08:14 PM, DevourerJay wrote: just leave people alone man...

Thats right man. I am also from CO and there are a ton a beaners here... and im one of em!! Though me and my family were born here, the mexicans that are here illegally are VERY nice hard working people. Besides most americans would rather sit on their lazy ass on unemployment then do the jobs that these immigrants do. Why do you feel its your need to report these kids?

touchin 101

BBS Signature
kazumazkan
kazumazkan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-21 16:52:47 Reply

i mean there my friend leave em alone but if your going to do some thing that means your an ass

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
was her name tenneassi
omtish

BBS Signature
IAmCrystalHeights
IAmCrystalHeights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-21 16:55:59 Reply

At 7/21/11 04:50 PM, sleeeeep wrote: Thats right man. I am also from CO and there are a ton a beaners here... and im one of em!! Though me and my family were born here, the mexicans that are here illegally are VERY nice hard working people. Besides most americans would rather sit on their lazy ass on unemployment then do the jobs that these immigrants do. Why do you feel its your need to report these kids?

You tell me where I said that, because I never did. Besides the fact that's it snitching it's a waste of my time. I would never report somebody for something they did that is illegal but doesn't hurt other people, like smoking weed and whatnot. Plus I'm friends with a lot of them, but do you understand how many people absolutely hate it?

On the news I always hear an article about the serious illegal immigration problem and there are residents of where I live complaining in the comments section like "DEPORT THEM NOW." I'm not those people, and plus do you understand it AFFECTS the economy?

I made this topic to see your guys' opinions on it. I think the "leave them alone" stuff is stupid because those people don't understand how the economy works.

IAmCrystalHeights
IAmCrystalHeights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-21 16:59:26 Reply

I'm sorry if it sounded like I was angry about it, but I hope you guys understand a lot of people, usually middle-aged people, absolutely hate this so I wonder why some of you think it's not a bad thing at all. I just wonder on your perspective on it.

Maybe the government is too strict on immigration policy

IAmCrystalHeights
IAmCrystalHeights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Classmates That Are Illegals 2011-07-21 17:01:18 Reply

At 7/21/11 04:59 PM, J-Cobyz wrote: U.S economy is fucked up because of the lazyass people waiting in the unemployemnt office, not because of illegal immigrants. And with or without immingrants, the economy is fucked up.

Immigrants are definitely good for economy but it's getting bad for other reasons as well. But to be honest, if it weren't for illegal Mexican/Hispanic immigrants, the agriculture of California would not do so well. Many of them come here and pick fruits and do jobs no white American would probably do. They do work hard so now I'm confused on my opinion on illegal immigration. It just seems like most middle-aged adults just have a straight negative opinion against them.