New Topic Respond to this Topic
Hikky-Dikky
Hikky-Dikky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-07-24 20:33:08 Reply

At 7/23/11 06:21 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: This just in, Cyber Connect 2 are bros.

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/22/cyb erconnect2s-ceo-would-be-happy-to-work-o n-mega-man-legends-3/

Well at least SOMEONE still cares about the Mega Man fanbase..

SergeantLuke
SergeantLuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-07-24 20:56:29 Reply

At 7/23/11 06:21 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: This just in, Cyber Connect 2 are bros.

Who is Cyber Connect 2?

BBS Signature
Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-02 13:47:48 Reply

http://kotaku.com/5826723/capcom-quashes -hopes-of-mega-man-legends-3s-return

"We are aware of the fan created Facebook page requesting that we resume development of Mega Man Legends 3," Capcom spokesman Brian Keltner told Kotaku Monday afternoon. "While Capcom has a built a strong relationship with its community and values their feedback, Mega Man Legends 3 development has officially ceased without plans to resume development."

WELP.

Anti-pie
Anti-pie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-02 16:35:19 Reply

I want to die.

We're meat and that's it. So lets fuck it, fuck it, fuck it.
Minecraft: JuJitsuLipShitz

BBS Signature
Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-02 16:51:03 Reply

At 7/19/11 09:08 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: >implying you can greentext

>implying you're not overflowing with bumpain

Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-02 17:54:56 Reply

Next they're going to say that they're attempting to bring it back a third time, just to say that they've changed their minds again.

BBS Signature
Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-02 18:43:23 Reply

Erm people should be congratulating Capcom, not getting angry. They probably saw that the game wasn't developing very well so they stopped production of it before it got too big to handle and gets released as a big piece of shit and Capcom loses more profit and prestige. Imagine if say 3d Realms had did this with Duke Nukem and then focused their time and effort on other projects then start up Duke Nukem Forever again and then make a GOOD game.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-02 19:44:43 Reply

At 8/2/11 06:43 PM, Warforger wrote: Erm people should be congratulating Capcom, not getting angry. They probably saw that the game wasn't developing very well so they stopped production of it before it got too big to handle and gets released as a big piece of shit and Capcom loses more profit and prestige. Imagine if say 3d Realms had did this with Duke Nukem and then focused their time and effort on other projects then start up Duke Nukem Forever again and then make a GOOD game.

But this isn't the only game they've canceled this year. This is why fans are pissed.
I don't even care very much for the series and I'm pretty mad that they're cancelling it for no real reason.

BBS Signature
Hikky-Dikky
Hikky-Dikky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-05 21:28:27 Reply

At 8/2/11 01:47 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: http://kotaku.com/5826723/capcom-quashes -hopes-of-mega-man-legends-3s-return

"We are aware of the fan created Facebook page requesting that we resume development of Mega Man Legends 3," Capcom spokesman Brian Keltner told Kotaku Monday afternoon. "While Capcom has a built a strong relationship with its community and values their feedback, Mega Man Legends 3 development has officially ceased without plans to resume development."

WELP.

There's still hope. After all, that was said by a representative from the American division of Capcom, right?

We still have hope. For all we know, that guy could be lying about it just to get everyone to shut up.

I might just be getting my hopes up, but it's still a possibility.

VGmasters
VGmasters
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-05 22:05:26 Reply

At 8/5/11 09:28 PM, HikarutheHedgehog wrote: There's still hope. After all, that was said by a representative from the American division of Capcom, right?

We still have hope. For all we know, that guy could be lying about it just to get everyone to shut up.

I might just be getting my hopes up, but it's still a possibility.

That makes no bit of difference. He could be from Australia and it would still have as much relevance. Just accept the fact that Capcom's no longer interested in MML3. If they decide whether to cancel a game or not, they're sticking to their decision. I'm kinda dumbfounded that XenoBlade Chronicles is released in every region except the US, but shit happens, you're not gonna get everything you want in life.

Hikky-Dikky
Hikky-Dikky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-05 23:53:22 Reply

At 8/5/11 10:05 PM, VGmasters wrote: That makes no bit of difference. He could be from Australia and it would still have as much relevance. Just accept the fact that Capcom's no longer interested in MML3. If they decide whether to cancel a game or not, they're sticking to their decision. I'm kinda dumbfounded that XenoBlade Chronicles is released in every region except the US, but shit happens, you're not gonna get everything you want in life.

Hey, all I'm stating is possibilities. I'm not saying what I said is true. It's just a possibility.

kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-08 17:14:25 Reply

oh look guys, Blaze is overreacting to a company's decision without realizing all the implications.let's all follow suit as we are all mindless sheep who are unaware that capcom is a videogame COMPANY.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-08 19:45:22 Reply

At 8/8/11 05:14 PM, kisame wrote: oh look guys, Blaze is overreacting to a company's decision without realizing all the implications.let's all follow suit as we are all mindless sheep who are unaware that capcom is a videogame COMPANY.

Why do people assume that since Capcom is a company, any decision they make is a wise one? Every time I look at a post like this, I can't help but think of a corrupt guy in a suit who would slaughter 10,000 babies just to make a few extra thousand dollars. And you don't understand, this has nothing to do with the fact that it "wouldn't sell" it's that they announced it was being made, then said it was never greenlit, then said fans weren't involved at all, THEN finally trolled everybody by saying it was the fan's job to make the game all along.

kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-08 21:24:24 Reply

At 8/8/11 07:45 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote:
At 8/8/11 05:14 PM, kisame wrote: oh look guys, Blaze is overreacting to a company's decision without realizing all the implications.let's all follow suit as we are all mindless sheep who are unaware that capcom is a videogame COMPANY.
Why do people assume that since Capcom is a company, any decision they make is a wise one?

I never said that I did.
Every time I look at a post like this, I can't help but think of a corrupt guy in a suit who would slaughter 10,000 babies just to make a few extra thousand dollars.
And when when I read poorly thought out threads like yours I can help but imagine a spoiled, overweight manchild who flips out when he doesn't like what he's hearing.

And you don't understand, this has nothing to do with the fact that it "wouldn't sell" it's that they announced it was being made, then said it was never greenlit,

That's why companies have a little thing called focus groups to test new products. Every company does it and Capcom is no exception

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-08 21:28:50 Reply

At 8/8/11 09:24 PM, kisame wrote: That's why companies have a little thing called focus groups to test new products. Every company does it and Capcom is no exception

I guess you respect EA and Activision too. Also you're a terrible troll.

kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-08 22:41:49 Reply

At 8/8/11 09:28 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote:
At 8/8/11 09:24 PM, kisame wrote: That's why companies have a little thing called focus groups to test new products. Every company does it and Capcom is no exception
I guess you respect EA and Activision too. Also you're a terrible troll.

This isn't about respect you fucking child, It's about how things work in the corporate world and if you can't handle that the I suggest you throw yourself into oncoming traffic because your kind don't crawl very far.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
alfraydo
alfraydo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-08 23:16:55 Reply

i'm still bummed that Capcom did what they did, although i have some hope left for something. anything.

THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

VGmasters
VGmasters
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-19 00:07:38 Reply

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/the-japanese-
devroom-for-mega-man-legends-3-to-shut-d own-very-soon

Japanese Devroom to be shut down by Capcom.

Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-19 00:18:59 Reply

At 8/19/11 12:07 AM, VGmasters wrote: http://nintendo3dsblog.com/the-japanese-
devroom-for-mega-man-legends-3-to-shut-d own-very-soon

Japanese Devroom to be shut down by Capcom.

I'm seriously getting doubts that the guys at Capcom even dreamed about giving the fans this game.
Hell, they wouldn't even give us the protoype version, I think that didn't even exist, and the trailers and stuff were just cheaply made 3D renders.

BBS Signature
Maverick-Alex
Maverick-Alex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-19 00:43:51 Reply

Oh well... At least Deus Ex, Saint's Row and Dark Souls are coming.

And ZOE3DS and Mari Kart 7 are coming for the 3DS

berthon
berthon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-19 20:35:52 Reply

Fuck this! We should still send Ideas to Capcom, even if they say they are done, there is no way in hell I will just let this project die and have those assholes blame us! They wanted us to be more involved, then we fucking will! Or at least I will, canceling a game like this is just too much of a kick in the balls to let slide by!

Mega Man Legends 3 canceled.

BBS Signature
Anti-pie
Anti-pie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-19 23:05:55 Reply

At 8/8/11 10:41 PM, kisame wrote:
This isn't about respect you fucking child, It's about how things work in the corporate world and if you can't handle that the I suggest you throw yourself into oncoming traffic because your kind don't crawl very far.

and blaze is the one acting like a child....

Go away.

BBS Signature
VGmasters
VGmasters
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-20 13:04:36 Reply

At 8/19/11 12:18 AM, Chdonga wrote: I'm seriously getting doubts that the guys at Capcom even dreamed about giving the fans this game.
Hell, they wouldn't even give us the protoype version, I think that didn't even exist, and the trailers and stuff were just cheaply made 3D renders.

It was already confirmed that the game was never in development, it was just a way to sell the 3DS.

Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-20 13:10:13 Reply

At 8/20/11 01:04 PM, VGmasters wrote: It was already confirmed that the game was never in development, it was just a way to sell the 3DS.

Where. Link now. If what you're saying is true, Capcom is now lower than Activision and EA ever were.

VGmasters
VGmasters
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-20 13:16:24 Reply

At 8/20/11 01:10 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote:
At 8/20/11 01:04 PM, VGmasters wrote: It was already confirmed that the game was never in development, it was just a way to sell the 3DS.
Where. Link now. If what you're saying is true, Capcom is now lower than Activision and EA ever were.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/4chan %20mml3/BPMdotEXE/Random/MML3canceled.pn g

Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-20 13:51:13 Reply

At 8/20/11 01:16 PM, VGmasters wrote: http://media.photobucket.com/image/4chan %20mml3/BPMdotEXE/Random/MML3canceled.pn g

For all you know that could be a photoshop.

Anti-pie
Anti-pie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-24 21:26:34 Reply

At 8/20/11 01:16 PM, VGmasters wrote: http://media.photobucket.com/image/4chan %20mml3/BPMdotEXE/Random/MML3canceled.pn g

4chan is now a reliable source. I'll go get my gun...

BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-24 22:02:14 Reply

At 8/20/11 01:51 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote:
For all you know that could be a photoshop.

Not even. That "I'm a Capcom employee" is the oldest trick in the book.

But dammit, if he was right...

BBS Signature
Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-24 22:38:55 Reply

At 8/24/11 10:02 PM, Chdonga wrote: Not even. That "I'm a Capcom employee" is the oldest trick in the book.

I was talking about the date.

VGmasters
VGmasters
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Mega Man Legends 3 canceled. 2011-08-29 00:46:00 Reply

Didn't Capcom already admit that the cancellation of both games had nothing to do with Inafune leaving?