Be a Supporter!

Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS

  • 10,163 Views
  • 144 Replies
New Topic
Superabound
Superabound
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 09:36 AM

What's up with that? Her past two movies are her gettin her shit stuffed by black dudes.

Does she have jungle fever or what.
Oh well, she's an ugly moon-faced bitch anyway.

Valz
Valz
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 09:44 AM

At 8/22/01 09:36 AM, Superabound wrote: What's up with that? Her past two movies are her gettin her shit stuffed by black dudes.

Does she have jungle fever or what.
Oh well, she's an ugly moon-faced bitch anyway.

Why does it matter? Are you one of those people who think that white should stay with whites? That's mighty small minded of you, just imagine what kind of world this place would be if we couldn't date different people from different cultures.


Behind Closed Doors. *Video Clip Here* . Coming Soon!

BBS Signature
Superabound
Superabound
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 09:57 AM

Let me explain to you the context of the situation.

First of all, i was talking about movies, not real life.
See, in real life, you can't really help who you fall in love with, i know this from experience.
But when you're an ACTOR you sure as hell get to choose what movies you're in.

Now if she want's to make a string of movies that involve her sucking black cock, then i don't want to hear her bitch about it two years from now when she keeps getting typecast as the ghetto fuckslut.

But as a general rule, yes, i think is preferable to stay within your own race. Not because of any racist views, just b/c the difference in cultures are hard to deal with in the relationship sometimes.

Freakapotimus
Freakapotimus
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 09:59 AM

At 8/22/01 09:36 AM, Superabound wrote: Oh well, she's an ugly moon-faced bitch anyway.

Hey, that's my girlie you're talking about! Um... anyways...

Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS


Quote of the day: @Nysssa "What is the word I want to use here?" @freakapotimus "Taint".

Done1done1done
Done1done1done
  • Member since: Sep. 19, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 10:06 AM

At 8/22/01 09:57 AM, Superabound wrote: Let me explain to you the context of the situation.

First of all, i was talking about movies, not real life.
See, in real life, you can't really help who you fall in love with, i know this from experience.
But when you're an ACTOR you sure as hell get to choose what movies you're in.

Now if she want's to make a string of movies that involve her sucking black cock, then i don't want to hear her bitch about it two years from now when she keeps getting typecast as the ghetto fuckslut.

But as a general rule, yes, i think is preferable to stay within your own race. Not because of any racist views, just b/c the difference in cultures are hard to deal with in the relationship sometimes.

First, I'm not going to go after your views, but I am going to say a few things:

1. Does it really matter if the characters that Julia Stiles plays just so happen to get with black guys? It fit both situations (Save the Last Dance being set in the inner city, O being based on the Shakespeare play Othello, who was black). The thing is, the fact that they are different races should not make it matter.

2. Saying that she has "jungle fever" isn't cool. That could have been phrased without that.

3. Julia Stiles is hot. I know very few people will agree with me, but something about her is surprisingly appealing.

4. She'll be typecast as a Shakespeare player before being a "ghetto fuckslut" (another term I don't think was cool either) She's been in O, Hamlet, and Ten Things I Hate About You, the last two having her getting some from white guys (Ethan Hawke and Heath Ledger, the dude from "The Patriot") She's the female Kenneth Branagh or Laurence Olivier.

ok, I'm done.

captainofindustry
captainofindustry
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 10:10 AM

I like to see you get a better lookin' chick than her sexy-ass.

Freakapotimus
Freakapotimus
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 10:13 AM

At 8/22/01 10:06 AM, Wheatonman wrote: 3. Julia Stiles is hot. I know very few people will agree with me, but something about her is surprisingly appealing.

I'll agree with you... Did you see State and Main? Dammit, she was good in that flick, looking all cute and innocent, trying to get with Baldwin.

4. She'll be typecast as a Shakespeare player before being a "ghetto fuckslut" (another term I don't think was cool either) She's been in O, Hamlet, and Ten Things I Hate About You, the last two having her getting some from white guys (Ethan Hawke and Heath Ledger, the dude from "The Patriot") She's the female Kenneth Branagh or Laurence Olivier.

Surprisingly, many people have yet to realize that O (Othello) and 10 Things (Taming of the Shrew) are based on Shakespearean plays. (And Branagh is another one of my favorite actors.)


Quote of the day: @Nysssa "What is the word I want to use here?" @freakapotimus "Taint".

captainofindustry
captainofindustry
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 10:18 AM

Does it matter who she's gettin it from as long as she's gettin it?

Superabound
Superabound
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 10:20 AM

I used the terms "jungle fever" and "ghetto fuckslut" because:

1. They are hilarious.
2. I knew theyd piss SOMEBODY off.

Also, for some reason you two have an extremely high opinion of a stupid teenage actress.

Oh, and just because a movie is an adaptation of a Shakespearean play, that doesnt mean its any good. Just go rent "Titus" and find out for yourself.

Done1done1done
Done1done1done
  • Member since: Sep. 19, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 10:26 AM

At 8/22/01 10:20 AM, Superabound wrote: I used the terms "jungle fever" and "ghetto fuckslut" because:

1. They are hilarious.
2. I knew theyd piss SOMEBODY off.

Also, for some reason you two have an extremely high opinion of a stupid teenage actress.

Oh, and just because a movie is an adaptation of a Shakespearean play, that doesnt mean its any good. Just go rent "Titus" and find out for yourself.

I did... that movie is actually really cool.

Freakapotimus
Freakapotimus
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 10:43 AM

At 8/22/01 10:20 AM, Superabound wrote: Also, for some reason you two have an extremely high opinion of a stupid teenage actress.

How many of her movies have you seen? Above, I mentioned State and Main, and movie that completely kicked ass, and Julia Stiles rocked it in. The part might not have been leading, and only supporting, but she pulled it off well and accomplished what was meant for the character: a demure, sexy, yet sweetly innocent young woman trying to seduce a movie star. Classic.

Oh, and just because a movie is an adaptation of a Shakespearean play, that doesnt mean its any good. Just go rent "Titus" and find out for yourself.

Haven't seen that, but I've seen other movies based on "classic" novels, ie Clueless. Bleh :Þ


Quote of the day: @Nysssa "What is the word I want to use here?" @freakapotimus "Taint".

Valz
Valz
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 10:43 AM

At 8/22/01 09:57 AM, Superabound wrote: Let me explain to you the context of the situation.

First of all, i was talking about movies, not real life.
See, in real life, you can't really help who you fall in love with, i know this from experience.

What happened, did some Mexican girl turn you down because of your KKK mentality? Why don't you elaborate on this so called "experience" or is that a crock of shit?

But when you're an ACTOR you sure as hell get to choose what movies you're in.

Ok so lets put down Elizabeth Hurly for her role with Ice Cube or Ellen Barken with Laurence Fishburne, I could go on with other interacial movies but somehow I think you'd add some "witty" remark.


Now if she want's to make a string of movies that involve her sucking black cock, then i don't want to hear her bitch about it two years from now when she keeps getting typecast as the ghetto fuckslut.

I see Save the Last Dance & at no time did they show her sucking any cock. Maybe there was a special edition DVD that I missed out on & if she was sucking anything I really doubt you would have seen it unless it was a porn.


But as a general rule, yes, i think is preferable to stay within your own race. Not because of any racist views, just b/c the difference in cultures are hard to deal with in the relationship sometimes.

I see you must have a degree in socialology to make such a claim, I bet you did years of research both clinical & field. You claim not to be racist but read what you wrote about it being your general rule to stay within your own race. Do you think that other races are inferior to a white male or female? Only white couples can understand deep emotions & feelings of love that us other races cannot? Wow then I need to explain to my significant other who is white that I am inferior to him & that he needs to seek out a nice white girl. Thank you for enlightening me *sarcasm*

Reguardless I think Miss Stiles is a fantastic actress. Maybe you feel threatened by women who date black men, in psychology we called that "penis envy".


Behind Closed Doors. *Video Clip Here* . Coming Soon!

BBS Signature
DingleberryClock
DingleberryClock
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 11:01 AM

3. Julia Stiles is hot. I know very few people will agree with me, but something about her is surprisingly appealing.

I guess I'm one of the few.


BBS Signature
Superabound
Superabound
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 11:06 AM

First of all you can *never* insult Elizabeth Hurley.

Also about the "penis envy" thing. Besides the "black men have huge cocks" myth, from what I'VE learned from black women, african males can only go for round about 30 SECONDS before they shoot their load, so there's no envy there. All girls really want is oral sex anyway.

Also, all you people who demean ANYBODY who has ANYTHING bad so say about black people, you obviously DONT live in the South where you have to deal with them every day. Youve probably only seen two blacks your entire lives.

Down here there is a LOT of hatred towards whites from black people. For example, my parents are currently attending the funeral of a 92 year old woman who was beaten to death by a black man. A few months ago another elderly man they knew was raped by a black man.

Black youth culture perpetuates violence, period. It should be abolished from the face of the earth, along with Mtv.

And about the whole Julia Stiles getting with black men in movies thing. You do realize that the movie industry uses interracial relationships as a way of easily appealing to stupid liberal teenager types. You are all being used.

EviLDoG
EviLDoG
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 11:10 AM

White women like the black man.

and their huge penises.

DingleberryClock
DingleberryClock
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 11:13 AM

At 8/22/01 11:06 AM, Superabound wrote: First of all you can *never* insult Elizabeth Hurley.

Also about the "penis envy" thing. Besides the "black men have huge cocks" myth, from what I'VE learned from black women, african males can only go for round about 30 SECONDS before they shoot their load, so there's no envy there. All girls really want is oral sex anyway.

Also, all you people who demean ANYBODY who has ANYTHING bad so say about black people, you obviously DONT live in the South where you have to deal with them every day. Youve probably only seen two blacks your entire lives.

Down here there is a LOT of hatred towards whites from black people. For example, my parents are currently attending the funeral of a 92 year old woman who was beaten to death by a black man. A few months ago another elderly man they knew was raped by a black man.

Black youth culture perpetuates violence, period. It should be abolished from the face of the earth, along with Mtv.

And about the whole Julia Stiles getting with black men in movies thing. You do realize that the movie industry uses interracial relationships as a way of easily appealing to stupid liberal teenager types. You are all being used.

I used to live in Florida, you dumb shit. I've known ATLEAST 500 black people. Why must you closed minded fools condem everyone of the race for a few certain individuals or groups actions? What does MTV have to do with anything? Oh, another thing, I'm not a teenager, so, no. And I've never even seen one of her movies, so I'm not being used. you=shit


BBS Signature
EviLDoG
EviLDoG
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 11:14 AM

At 8/22/01 11:06 AM, Superabound wrote: First of all you can *never* insult Elizabeth Hurley.

Also about the "penis envy" thing. Besides the "black men have huge cocks" myth, from what I'VE learned from black women, african males can only go for round about 30 SECONDS before they shoot their load, so there's no envy there. All girls really want is oral sex anyway.

Also, all you people who demean ANYBODY who has ANYTHING bad so say about black people, you obviously DONT live in the South where you have to deal with them every day. Youve probably only seen two blacks your entire lives.

Down here there is a LOT of hatred towards whites from black people. For example, my parents are currently attending the funeral of a 92 year old woman who was beaten to death by a black man. A few months ago another elderly man they knew was raped by a black man.

Black youth culture perpetuates violence, period. It should be abolished from the face of the earth, along with Mtv.

And about the whole Julia Stiles getting with black men in movies thing. You do realize that the movie industry uses interracial relationships as a way of easily appealing to stupid liberal teenager types. You are all being used.

I agree that the older generation is much better than the younger generation.

YOUNG GENERATION SUCKS.

Superabound
Superabound
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 11:16 AM

Hey OutcastedMisfit, why dont you "outcast" yourself from this fucking conversation?

The big question is, if MY intolerance is so wrong, why are you all so INTOLERANT of it?

G-Hawk
G-Hawk
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 11:17 AM

At 8/22/01 09:36 AM, Superabound wrote: What's up with that? Her past two movies are her gettin her shit stuffed by black dudes.

Ahaha..hahahahahaha! That sounds racist....you might get banned for such...hahahahaHA!

Valz
Valz
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 11:26 AM

At 8/22/01 11:06 AM, Superabound wrote: First of all you can *never* insult Elizabeth Hurley.

Also about the "penis envy" thing. Besides the "black men have huge cocks" myth, from what I'VE learned from black women, african males can only go for round about 30 SECONDS before they shoot their load, so there's no envy there. All girls really want is oral sex anyway.

Also, all you people who demean ANYBODY who has ANYTHING bad so say about black people, you obviously DONT live in the South where you have to deal with them every day. Youve probably only seen two blacks your entire lives.

Down here there is a LOT of hatred towards whites from black people. For example, my parents are currently attending the funeral of a 92 year old woman who was beaten to death by a black man. A few months ago another elderly man they knew was raped by a black man.

I reside in Texas so please don't give me that "I live in the South & the black people are evil here" bull. I went to a high school were blacks were the majority & I never had problems with them, the only people who seem to have problems with them is little white boys & girls who's mommy & daddy told them that black people are evil. I don't see where you get "white people hate blacks more here" bull either, I think you blew your mouth off to a black person & got the shit kicked out of you & thus are basing your OWN PERSONAL HATERED against them.

Black youth culture perpetuates violence, period. It should be abolished from the face of the earth, along with Mtv.

ICP, Twitzid & Slipknot don't perpetuate violence to white boys who mosh & beat the shit out of each other in the pit all in the glory of the music?

And about the whole Julia Stiles getting with black men in movies thing. You do realize that the movie industry uses interracial relationships as a way of easily appealing to stupid liberal teenager types. You are all being used.

Is that what the KKK has been teacing you up in Mississippi? Again why does it matter to you that any white star choses a role that isn't all white bread? As far as Elizabeth Hurly goes why don't you check out that movie & see if you feel differently. If you are 19 or not then you seriously have alot of growing up to do because I see a very slim chance of you making it out in the world & work with that kind of attitude.


Behind Closed Doors. *Video Clip Here* . Coming Soon!

BBS Signature
DingleberryClock
DingleberryClock
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 11:28 AM

At 8/22/01 11:16 AM, Superabound wrote: Hey OutcastedMisfit, why dont you "outcast" yourself from this fucking conversation?


The big question is, if MY intolerance is so wrong, why are you all so INTOLERANT of it?

And why don't you FUCK OFF? I'm just giving my opinion, you weak-minded fool. If you don't want others input, don't post on a fucking public forum. Plain and simple. Now go to hell and die, you stupid motherfucker.


BBS Signature
Freakapotimus
Freakapotimus
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 11:34 AM

At 8/22/01 11:06 AM, Superabound wrote: a lot of crap

Are you purposely trying to piss people off, or are you really this moronic?

Yes, I did fill in all your stupid fields!


Quote of the day: @Nysssa "What is the word I want to use here?" @freakapotimus "Taint".

Superabound
Superabound
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 11:38 AM

I have nothing against "black people" in general, just the ones that are lying no-good criminals.

The media and today culture rationalize the criminal activities of african americans as a "product of their environment". FUCK THEIR ENVIRONMENT, theyre as responsible for their actions as anyone else. I dont hate blacks, im just tired of the deification of the black race.
White kids all act black now, its disgusting.
And by "act black" i mean go along with the black youth notion that "speaking correctly" and "acting civilized" are "white" behavior and by therefore being a normal part of society they are "the man".

I have actually seen black kids make fun of other black kids for speaking correct English, that is fucking reprehensible to me.

Don't even get me started on the popularity of rap music.

Oh and just so you know, i HATE ICP and slipknot more than you could ever possibly imagine. And also, ICP is black music, not white. Did you not notice all the "rapping"?

And if i get banned for expressing my personal beliefs, then be sure to flush after you're done wiping your ass with the first amendment

G-Hawk
G-Hawk
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 11:42 AM

At 8/22/01 11:38 AM, Superabound wrote: I have nothing against "black people" in general, just the ones that are lying no-good criminals.

The media and today culture rationalize the criminal activities of african americans as a "product of their environment". FUCK THEIR ENVIRONMENT, theyre as responsible for their actions as anyone else. I dont hate blacks, im just tired of the deification of the black race.
White kids all act black now, its disgusting.
And by "act black" i mean go along with the black youth notion that "speaking correctly" and "acting civilized" are "white" behavior and by therefore being a normal part of society they are "the man".

I have actually seen black kids make fun of other black kids for speaking correct English, that is fucking reprehensible to me.

Don't even get me started on the popularity of rap music.

Oh and just so you know, i HATE ICP and slipknot more than you could ever possibly imagine. And also, ICP is black music, not white. Did you not notice all the "rapping"?

HAHAHAHAHAHA....that sounds EVEN MORE racist. Should I use a different toilet than you because I'm 'colored' and not white? should I go to the back of the bus?

DingleberryClock
DingleberryClock
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 11:47 AM

At 8/22/01 11:38 AM, Superabound wrote: I have nothing against "black people" in general, just the ones that are lying no-good criminals.

The media and today culture rationalize the criminal activities of african americans as a "product of their environment". FUCK THEIR ENVIRONMENT, theyre as responsible for their actions as anyone else. I dont hate blacks, im just tired of the deification of the black race.
White kids all act black now, its disgusting.
And by "act black" i mean go along with the black youth notion that "speaking correctly" and "acting civilized" are "white" behavior and by therefore being a normal part of society they are "the man".

I have actually seen black kids make fun of other black kids for speaking correct English, that is fucking reprehensible to me.

Don't even get me started on the popularity of rap music.

Oh and just so you know, i HATE ICP and slipknot more than you could ever possibly imagine. And also, ICP is black music, not white. Did you not notice all the "rapping"?

And if i get banned for expressing my personal beliefs, then be sure to flush after you're done wiping your ass with the first amendment

So, you're saying white or Mexican people can't be criminals either? you're full of shit. And ICP is music, there is no such thing as "black" or "white" music, but if anything, they're white music, ICP are white guys. And screw the first ammendmant, America is compiled of utter bullshit and lies anyways, and I think the NG crew would rather have all the black people on the site happy that there's not someone there being a fucking racist cock than make one person happy because he feels that he should be allowed to spew crap from his mouth because he pledges allegance to a piece of clothe. Now go back to Stile Project and whack off while looking at some camsluts like we all know you want to, CHILD.


BBS Signature
Superabound
Superabound
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 11:52 AM

At 8/22/01 11:42 AM, G-Hawk wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA....that sounds EVEN MORE racist. Should I use a different toilet than you because I'm 'colored' and not white? should I go to the back of the bus?

Sure, do whatever you want.

You people obviously dont realize the difference between the things people say in real life and what they say online. I genuinely dont feel this way in my actual normal life, im just ranting in an online forum.
I am actually *very* nice to almost everyone, especially black people.
But since im allowed to shoot my mouth off whenever i want, i will continue to do it. Just dont judge me based upon what i say here, since 99% of what i say is bullshit i dont actually believe and the rest is me horribly exaggerating.

In other words, i have many conflicting aspects of my personality and usually one will cancel the other out in terms of extremity. But here i just take a veiwpoint and run with it in its pure form, partly to see what kind of a response i'll get, partly to get feelings off my chest, and partly because this is only the dumb fucking internet and i dont really care.

Valz
Valz
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 11:54 AM

At 8/22/01 11:38 AM, Superabound wrote:
Don't even get me started on the popularity of rap music.

Oh and just so you know, i HATE ICP and slipknot more than you could ever possibly imagine. And also, ICP is black music, not white. Did you not notice all the "rapping"?

Well if rap is black then there is alot of white people selling out. Uncle Kracker raps with Kid Rock so I find it ironic that your profile picture is that of Uncle Kracker & yet you hate that which he does. You are a serverly confused person & you need to get whatever emtional & racial turmoil it is that ails you out of your system. Think about what you type before you hit enter because so far you've contradicted yourself repeatedly.

Reflect on this, if you ever needed help because you were serverly injured would you reject the help of a black person reguardless of what they do ( in a gang or a CEO)? Would your stereotypical ideas & feelings still exist or would a matter of life & death make all beliefs null & voided?


Behind Closed Doors. *Video Clip Here* . Coming Soon!

BBS Signature
Superabound
Superabound
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 12:09 PM

At 8/22/01 11:54 AM, Valz wrote:
At 8/22/01 11:38 AM, Superabound wrote:
Don't even get me started on the popularity of rap music.

Oh and just so you know, i HATE ICP and slipknot more than you could ever possibly imagine. And also, ICP is black music, not white. Did you not notice all the "rapping"?
Well if rap is black then there is alot of white people selling out. Uncle Kracker raps with Kid Rock so I find it ironic that your profile picture is that of Uncle Kracker & yet you hate that which he does. You are a serverly confused person & you need to get whatever emtional & racial turmoil it is that ails you out of your system. Think about what you type before you hit enter because so far you've contradicted yourself repeatedly.

Reflect on this, if you ever needed help because you were serverly injured would you reject the help of a black person reguardless of what they do ( in a gang or a CEO)? Would your stereotypical ideas & feelings still exist or would a matter of life & death make all beliefs null & voided?

Ha ha ha, you DUMB BASTARD. That is NOT a picture of "Unkle Kracker" on my profile, i hate that whiny fuck. It IS a picture however of Frank Black, but you wouldnt know who that is since someone on Newgrounds having decent taste in music is about as rare as....well, me.

Sooooo, dont talk to me unless you know what the FUCK youre talking about.

DingleberryClock
DingleberryClock
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 12:19 PM

At 8/22/01 11:52 AM, Superabound wrote:
At 8/22/01 11:42 AM, G-Hawk wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA....that sounds EVEN MORE racist. Should I use a different toilet than you because I'm 'colored' and not white? should I go to the back of the bus?

Sure, do whatever you want.


You people obviously dont realize the difference between the things people say in real life and what they say online. I genuinely dont feel this way in my actual normal life, im just ranting in an online forum.
I am actually *very* nice to almost everyone, especially black people.
But since im allowed to shoot my mouth off whenever i want, i will continue to do it. Just dont judge me based upon what i say here, since 99% of what i say is bullshit i dont actually believe and the rest is me horribly exaggerating.

In other words, i have many conflicting aspects of my personality and usually one will cancel the other out in terms of extremity. But here i just take a veiwpoint and run with it in its pure form, partly to see what kind of a response i'll get, partly to get feelings off my chest, and partly because this is only the dumb fucking internet and i dont really care.

Now you're just trying to cover for yourself, come off it, asshole. And as for your remark about "good music," what do YOU concider good music? Looking in your profile, I see The Pixies and David Bowie, both great, Elvis Costello, on the other hand, is highly overrated and tallentless.


BBS Signature
Testerline
Testerline
  • Member since: Jun. 9, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Julia Stiles and BLACK PENIS Aug. 22nd, 2001 @ 12:22 PM

damn this shit is deep