New Topic Respond to this Topic
HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-18 22:14:42 Reply

i could barely hear any of the dialogue idk about you guys.

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
SonOfAShepard
SonOfAShepard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-18 22:23:38 Reply

At 8/12/13 04:14 PM, Boomstick wrote:
What about Declan? The guy that was Gus' competitor and met with Walt to make a deal with Jesse and Mike with the methylamine in "Say my name." Surely he will probably pop up or something, or perhaps work with Lydia in producing meth

Sweet, I finally got something right.

I thought Marie and Skyler were going to go full out cat fight for a moment there, but that would have been overboard.

I wonder what Jesse will end up confessing next week, maybe about killing that kid, since his conscience must be really guilty.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-18 22:47:48 Reply

At 8/12/13 04:14 PM, Boomstick wrote:
At 8/12/13 03:50 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 8/12/13 03:40 PM, Jay wrote: I suppose another cartel could step in, but I think that the one that was affiliated with Gus is no longer active.
I agree. I don't think they're going to bring in another cartel with 7 episodes left.
What about Declan? The guy that was Gus' competitor and met with Walt to make a deal with Jesse and Mike with the methylamine in "Say my name." Surely he will probably pop up or something, or perhaps work with Lydia in producing meth

He's happy no doubt that Walter has quit, don't forget, that's what he wanted in the first place. Now the operation is back to the way he likes them.

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-18 23:06:22 Reply

This show is no Walking Dead, or My Mother the Car, but it's okay I guess.

BagelClock
BagelClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-19 00:56:59 Reply

˚•_•˚

Breaking Bad (TV show)

creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-19 02:28:39 Reply

Compared to last week's episode this week's episode was kind of a drag, but it was good to see that Lydia, Todd and possibly his uncle will be important pieces to the endgame. I can't wait to see what's going to happen with Jesse and Hank in the questioning room.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet
Art Page|Art Thread|DeviantArt|Twitter

BBS Signature
Chocomilk
Chocomilk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-19 04:06:15 Reply

At 8/14/13 05:35 PM, sparrow wrote: Would anyone else prefer a really, really dark ending? Walt kidnapping his family and killing them in a mass suicide for example.

Sparrow nobody likes A Serbian Film

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 49
Programmer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-19 12:15:56 Reply

man his cancer came back, well good thing he put all that money in the desert.

AD BLOCKER | SCRIPT BLOCKER | ACM | CNET | TOM'S HARDWARE
For all you IT news and support.

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-19 13:21:55 Reply

At 8/19/13 02:28 AM, creepyboy wrote: Compared to last week's episode this week's episode was kind of a drag

I thought overall this episode was more enjoyable. We got to see more of the conflict between the Schraders and Whites; the scene with Holly was incredibly tense. Plus it set many things into motion, such as Lydia + Todd, we've found out that Walt has cancer, Skyler has aligned herself with Walt instead of Hank.

Not to mention we got some sweet Huell action. I'm pretty sure this episode had the most lines for Huell so far this season. Also this was the only episode (I think) where Walt Jr. didn't make a single appearance. Where the hell was he, Denny's?

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
SonOfAShepard
SonOfAShepard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-19 13:35:41 Reply

At 8/19/13 01:21 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: Where the hell was he, Denny's?

Probably with his fuck buddy Louis, or maybe kidnapped by the owner of Denny's, because his tab is too big.

BBS Signature
Jackho
Jackho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Movie Buff
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-19 15:56:32 Reply

At 8/14/13 05:35 PM, sparrow wrote: Would anyone else prefer a really, really dark ending? Walt kidnapping his family and killing them in a mass suicide for example.

That would be way out of character. I don't mind a dark ending as long as it doesn't just come out of nowhere.

I enjoyed this episode more than the last. the Huell scene was amazing. Reasonably amazing.

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-19 16:42:29 Reply

At 8/19/13 03:56 PM, Jackho wrote:
That would be way out of character. I don't mind a dark ending as long as it doesn't just come out of nowhere.

Not to mention "killing them in a mass suicide" doesn't even make sense.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Jackho
Jackho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Movie Buff
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-25 22:12:18 Reply

*SPOILERS*

Tonight's episode....dude, somebody's dying next week. No way Jesse gets away with trying to burn Walt's house down.

Plus, Todd is coming back. That can't be good.

Also, Hank is now caught up in the lie. No way he can take Walt down at this time. Unless Jesse somehow survives and rats him out.

UGGGGGGGGH. SO MANY WAYS THIS COULD PLAY OUT.

Sig by Luis - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
SonOfAShepard
SonOfAShepard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-25 22:14:27 Reply

At 8/25/13 10:12 PM, ZJ wrote: *SPOILERS*

Tonight's episode....dude, somebody's dying next week. No way Jesse gets away with trying to burn Walt's house down.

Plus, Todd is coming back. That can't be good.

Also, Hank is now caught up in the lie. No way he can take Walt down at this time. Unless Jesse somehow survives and rats him out.

UGGGGGGGGH. SO MANY WAYS THIS COULD PLAY OUT.

Hank is really stuck on what to do, because he could get in trouble either way. Oh man I can't wait for next week especially with Jesse, I think he might die, but it won't be a way Walter will like it.

Anyone else like Trent or whatever their waiter's name was, during their very tense and serious dinner?

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-25 22:15:45 Reply

good set up episode. shit is going down next session

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-25 22:21:39 Reply

At 8/25/13 10:14 PM, Boomstick wrote:
Anyone else like Trent or whatever their waiter's name was, during their very tense and serious dinner?

They make the guacamole right at the table!

Sig by Luis - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-26 02:35:42 Reply

HOLY FUCK! SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

I'm feeling bad for Walt, because he's really trying to stop being Heisenberg and make things right for his family, but he had to blackmail Hank and the hug he gave to Jesse felt sincere, he still sees Jesse as a son but with this new turn of events there's no way Jesse will come out unscathed.

BBS Signature
AsthmaticHamster
AsthmaticHamster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Filmmaker
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-26 06:22:07 Reply

I wish Jesse finding the whereabouts of the missing poison cigarette had been handled better (it seemed really random), but still, really great episode! Great twist with the "confession" video and I've been waiting for Jesse to freak out ever since Walt let his girlfriend die way back in season 2 (or was it 3).

ManDeep
ManDeep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-26 09:47:58 Reply

My god i hate Jesse, what an incompetent cunt.

Jrocker16
Jrocker16
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-26 10:26:07 Reply

I agree the Cigarette bit was a random, but if you recall that's really when Jesse changed i.e. it's been stuck with him ever since. As we've seen from episode nine, the house doesn't entirely burn down (Does Jesse go out and buy spray paint?). Perhaps Walt Jr. stops him? Does Jesse give him an explanation? Does Holly spray paint the house? Will Walder Frey finally get the throne? Sorry...wrong show. I've got so much on my mind I don't know what to think about first.

Otto
Otto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-26 10:41:28 Reply

At 8/26/13 02:35 AM, creepyboy wrote: HOLY FUCK! SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

I'm feeling bad for Walt, because he's really trying to stop being Heisenberg and make things right for his family, but he had to blackmail Hank and the hug he gave to Jesse felt sincere, he still sees Jesse as a son but with this new turn of events there's no way Jesse will come out unscathed.

It's less about 'providing' now, and more about simply winning. He wants to get away with it against all odds, for his pride. Everyone slating Jesse needs to understand he is the loneliest person in the entire show; so many people he has reached out to have been taken directly or indirectly by Walt, and now he knows about it all. Fair play to the guy.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Reader
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-26 11:41:50 Reply

The house doesn't look burned down in the flash forward...so I'm guessing Jesse won't actually burn the house down and the police will instead turn it into a crime scene and Walt and his family will move homes. Maybe Walt Jr. will show up and Jesse will leave?

I wonder what the chances of Walt planting a ricin cigarette on Jesse during their hug is. Seems pretty unlikely to me but who knows.

PyroGreg
PyroGreg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Programmer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-26 11:56:06 Reply

To me it seems to be a huge step in logic for Jesse to think "Huel stole my dope, he also stole my ricin lased cigarette". But this episode was amazing. The meeting between Walt, Skyler, Mary and Hank had me in tears with laughter. AND the confession tape! I did not see that coming, but very well played on Walt's part

creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-26 12:30:25 Reply

At 8/26/13 11:41 AM, Halberd wrote:
I wonder what the chances of Walt planting a ricin cigarette on Jesse during their hug is. Seems pretty unlikely to me but who knows.

In the flash-forward we see Walt going back to his house for the ricin cigarette so Walt planting the cigarette now it's out of discussion.

BBS Signature
SonOfAShepard
SonOfAShepard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-26 12:31:56 Reply

At 8/26/13 06:22 AM, AsthmaticHamster wrote: I wish Jesse finding the whereabouts of the missing poison cigarette had been handled better (it seemed really random), but still, really great episode! Great twist with the "confession" video and I've been waiting for Jesse to freak out ever since Walt let his girlfriend die way back in season 2 (or was it 3).

Well if you watched Talking Bad, which I kinda had to as nothing else was on, you see that Jesse was looking for his weed. He figured out that Huell snatched it off him when he bumped into him. So Jesse wanted to check his cigarette pack to see if the Ricin cig was still there. He figured out that Huell snatched it off him as he did with the weed and figured out Walt poisoned Brock by stealing the Ricin.

BBS Signature
Jackho
Jackho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Movie Buff
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-26 12:35:00 Reply

I'm guessing Walt Jr. shows up and Jesse changes his mind. Or at least doesn't burn the house.

Did anyone else feel like Jesse was about to get shot at any moment in this episode? I really don't want Jesse to die. Anyone else can go and I wont mind (except Walt, but obviously he wont die till the end), but if Jesse dies I'll lose significant interest in the remaining episodes.

BBS Signature
boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-26 13:35:20 Reply

At 8/26/13 12:31 PM, Boomstick wrote:
Well if you watched Talking Bad, which I kinda had to as nothing else was on, you see that Jesse was looking for his weed. He figured out that Huell snatched it off him when he bumped into him. So Jesse wanted to check his cigarette pack to see if the Ricin cig was still there. He figured out that Huell snatched it off him as he did with the weed and figured out Walt poisoned Brock by stealing the Ricin.

Walt never used the Ricin. He had Huell pinch it so Jesse would come to Walt to kill him, because at the time Walt could not get any where near Jesse and he was desperate for his help. He DID use Lily of the Valley though, so Jesse betrayed Gus for nothing and Walt proved that he is a master manipulator.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
lolomfgisuck
lolomfgisuck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-26 18:19:16 Reply

I don't understand the cigarette...

I thought we all knew Walt took it back in Season 4 or 5. He took it to set up Gus. Walt used a house plant to poision Jesse's girlfriends child... to convince Jesse that Gus did it in order to convince Jesse to kill Walt. After Gus is killed, the doctors tell Jesse that it wasn't Ricin... and the season ends with the cigarette still missing. Then in season 5 (or whatever) they search Jesses house for the ricin. Walt has it but Jesse doesn't know that... so during the search Walt plants it in the robot vacuum and pretends to find it. Where he then pretends to flush it... but he kept it and hid it in the light socket instead.

So... didn't Jesse already lose the Ricin cigarette way back in season 4? And didn't Jesse already come to the conclusion that it was later found in his vacuum? So why is he upset it's missing... again?

Also... I hope Walt becomes a meth kingpin. I hope the series ends with Walt forever becoming Heisenberg, and Heisenberg is the fucking man. The new drug Kingpin of the meth industry.

John Rambo is my hero

BBS Signature
creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-26 18:34:03 Reply

At 8/26/13 06:19 PM, lolomfgisuck wrote:
So... didn't Jesse already lose the Ricin cigarette way back in season 4? And didn't Jesse already come to the conclusion that it was later found in his vacuum? So why is he upset it's missing... again?

He's upset because he realized Huell took the cigarette the same way he took his weed and he had a moment of clarity and since he had already been suspicious of Walt and there was enough evidence from past events for Jesse to put two and two together.

BBS Signature