Zachary
Zachary
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 12th, 2013 @ 01:57 PM Reply

At 8/12/13 01:30 PM, Jay wrote:
At 8/12/13 01:05 PM, Zachary wrote: Does anyone else remember that when they were teaching the cartels to make the meth one of them was recording it? I wonder if that will come into play at all.
They dead.

The video is still out there though...

24901miles
24901miles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Voice Actor
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 12th, 2013 @ 02:06 PM Reply

At 8/12/13 01:56 PM, Ketzelkab wrote: how much Walt and Jesse

Right? They've personally killed a dozen people, ordered the deaths of more, caused the deaths of hundreds, destroyed several buildings, and brought down a handful of drug empires.

[ You aren't fluent ] .:∴…

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 12th, 2013 @ 02:12 PM Reply

At 8/12/13 02:06 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 8/12/13 01:56 PM, Ketzelkab wrote: how much Walt and Jesse
Right? They've personally killed a dozen people, ordered the deaths of more, caused the deaths of hundreds, destroyed several buildings, and brought down a handful of drug empires.

I hope Jesse puts his new man-beard to good use and dominates Walt in some form of bearded showdown.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 12th, 2013 @ 03:00 PM Reply

I thought that this was a great episode, and I especially loved the tension at the end between Hank and Walt.

Also, Saul is going to unleash an army of Japanese Fangirls with his secret phone.

Breaking Bad (TV show)

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Jay
Jay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 12th, 2013 @ 03:40 PM Reply

At 8/12/13 01:40 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 8/12/13 01:30 PM, Jay wrote: They dead.
The cooks and employees are still alive, and the tape is evidence of Jesse cooking meth in huge quantities. The only people who were killed were the cartel upper rank. Usually when a boss dies, someone else fills that spot.

I dunno, I thought the whole impact of the "Salud" scene and the rest of Season 4 was to show that not only the entire Juárez Cartel was put out of commission, but later Gus's operation, so that Walt had free range in that general area with no other competition.

"Don Eladio is dead! His capos are dead! You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!" - Gus.

"There is gold in the streets, waiting for somebody to come along and scoop it up” - Walt.

I suppose another cartel could step in, but I think that the one that was affiliated with Gus is no longer active.

24901miles
24901miles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Voice Actor
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 12th, 2013 @ 03:50 PM Reply

At 8/12/13 03:40 PM, Jay wrote: I suppose another cartel could step in, but I think that the one that was affiliated with Gus is no longer active.

I agree. I don't think they're going to bring in another cartel with 7 episodes left. but that tape might still come into play. Maybe it's a bargaining chip in some larger DEA operation?

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 12th, 2013 @ 04:14 PM Reply

At 8/12/13 03:50 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 8/12/13 03:40 PM, Jay wrote: I suppose another cartel could step in, but I think that the one that was affiliated with Gus is no longer active.
I agree. I don't think they're going to bring in another cartel with 7 episodes left.

What about Declan? The guy that was Gus' competitor and met with Walt to make a deal with Jesse and Mike with the methylamine in "Say my name." Surely he will probably pop up or something, or perhaps work with Lydia in producing meth

BBS Signature
Jay
Jay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 12th, 2013 @ 04:39 PM Reply

At 8/12/13 04:14 PM, Boomstick wrote:
I agree. I don't think they're going to bring in another cartel with 7 episodes left.
What about Declan? The guy that was Gus' competitor and met with Walt to make a deal with Jesse and Mike with the methylamine in "Say my name." Surely he will probably pop up or something, or perhaps work with Lydia in producing meth

That makes more sense, and Lydia was actually hinting towards trouble if Walt doesn't help her out.

"You're putting me in a box here, you know what could happen."

Just not sure if she's talking about Declan's crew, or the Czech Republic.

24901miles
24901miles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Voice Actor
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 12th, 2013 @ 04:40 PM Reply

holyshitlydia'sgoingtokidnapskylerandforcehimtocooktogetherb ack

BBS Signature
Jay
Jay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Hemlok
Hemlok
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 12th, 2013 @ 07:36 PM Reply

I figure Todd is going to have to come back into the picture sooner or later. They couldn't just let his story go unanswered, could they? He knows way too much for us to assume he gets out of the business without a peep. I wonder if he mastered the ways of cooking meth from Walt before he walked away.

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 12th, 2013 @ 09:58 PM Reply

Finale predictions:

-None of it was real. Walt imagined all of it while dying of cancer. Fans are outraged. Society crumbles.
-Season proceeds as normal until the last episode, in which all actors are replaced with dogs. Directors attempt to coerce the dogs into performing the script.
-Huell is revealed to be a drug lord with even greater discretion than Walt. He murders both Walt and Jesse to eliminate the competition.
-That homeless guy Jesse just gave like $10,000 is revealed to be Gus' forgotten brother. He uses the money to clean himself up and murder both Walt and Jesse for revenge.

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 12th, 2013 @ 10:10 PM Reply

At 8/12/13 09:58 PM, Jester wrote:
-That homeless guy Jesse just gave like $10,000 is revealed to be Gus' forgotten brother. He uses the money to clean himself up and murder both Walt and Jesse for revenge.

genius

24901miles
24901miles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Voice Actor
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 12th, 2013 @ 11:51 PM Reply

You're right. I'm actually getting a bit worried about Todd coming back and killing Walt and Jesse, just to get rid of the evidence.

BBS Signature
Jay
Jay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 13th, 2013 @ 01:41 AM Reply

At 8/12/13 11:51 PM, 24901miles wrote: You're right. I'm actually getting a bit worried about Todd coming back and killing Walt and Jesse, just to get rid of the evidence.

Dunno if Todd would think to do that himself, maybe if his uncle were to put him up to it. But not sure what his motives would be.

Also no comments on my Walt/Gus comparison video? :(

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 13th, 2013 @ 04:19 PM Reply

At 8/12/13 11:51 PM, 24901miles wrote: You're right. I'm actually getting a bit worried about Todd coming back and killing Walt and Jesse, just to get rid of the evidence.

Todd kills Jesse, Walt kills Todd, Hank kills Walt.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Jackho
Jackho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 14th, 2013 @ 12:45 PM Reply

I thought the new episode was just okay. At least until the last 5 minutes, the confrontation was awesome.

last.fm / letterboxd / backloggery / mal / follow me if you think you can handle it

BBS Signature
Conal
Conal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 14th, 2013 @ 12:47 PM Reply

At 8/14/13 12:30 PM, 372 wrote:  

That's a well cropped pic, did you do it yourself?

​   ▲      ▲      ▲
▲ ▲▲ ▲▲ ▲
                                                                      ಠ_ಠ

BBS Signature
sparrow
sparrow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 14th, 2013 @ 05:35 PM Reply

Would anyone else prefer a really, really dark ending? Walt kidnapping his family and killing them in a mass suicide for example.

Sup?

BBS Signature
Makakaov
Makakaov
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 14th, 2013 @ 05:44 PM Reply

At 8/14/13 05:35 PM, sparrow wrote: Would anyone else prefer a really, really dark ending? Walt kidnapping his family and killing them in a mass suicide for example.

I always wanted to see Walt as a true successful, cold drug lord, controlling whole west coast, fighting wth rival cartels and dea, and still being a mysterious Heisenberg to criminal underworld. Those posters with him sitting next to a huge-ass pile of money were pretty promising, unfortunately all we get is a family drama and not enough Heisenberg. I can only hope last few eposides change everything.

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 14th, 2013 @ 06:20 PM Reply

At 8/13/13 01:41 AM, Jay wrote:
Dunno if Todd would think to do that himself, maybe if his uncle were to put him up to it. But not sure what his motives would be.

Also no comments on my Walt/Gus comparison video? :(

I was gonna comment on like " holy shit you're right" but I figured you knew that already...

SneakyGameBoy
SneakyGameBoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 14th, 2013 @ 09:21 PM Reply

Here's my theory of how it all goes down. My theory might suck but it's just my theory.

Hank will sooner or later can't take that the fact that his own brother-in-law is a big drug lord and take matters in his own hands and goes loose cannon cop mode. He starts to go on a hunt for Walt. Possibly goes to his house and fuck shit up to reach him. Remember that one of the few last episodes of season 5 when Hank mentions about his old job when he was younger? About how he used to spray mark trees and spray them? I think the graffiti on the wall in Walt's house was from Hank. I think it symbolizes how he was gonna hunt down Walter.

Also it will show to the point that Hank goes fucking ballistic when he does get to his house. And there's no denying that even some of characters like Skyler, Walt Jr., and yes even Holly would die in the middle of a situation with Walt and Hank possibly guns blazing at each other. So after that event ends, it leads Walter to run away and keep his head down from Hank. As you can see from future scenes, Walt grew some hair and possibly his on the dead end of dying from cancer. POSSIBLY. I think the reason he has the LMG is a bigger reason than Hank. Walter probably did something and his gonna face down with someone or something. Might even involve Jesse Pinkman and Hank together. And the ricin? It might be his backup In case if his whole plan failed. Anything after that I can't think of anything else.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature
SneakyGameBoy
SneakyGameBoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 14th, 2013 @ 09:43 PM Reply

At 8/12/13 06:48 PM, Jay wrote: I made this for fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqvwHrzO0Do&feature=youtu.be

I completely laughed my ass off when he was acting just like Gus in the car wash scene. It was so dead-on too. It's like if you asked Walt to imitate Gus he would do that. Just pure gold. xD

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 14th, 2013 @ 10:00 PM Reply

I've seen episode summaries, I'm convinced I know what's gonna lead up to the ending, just not sure what the actual ending will be.

Jesse's guilt becomes too much, and he eventually snaps, forcing Walt to either kill him or pin the Heisenberg deal on him. Hank corners Walt to the point where he fakes his death, and Hank is satisfied even though he knows in his gut that Walt is still out there. Walter, wanting to raise be with his kids, decides to poison Hank with the ricen, when Ted shows up, threatening to blackmale Skyler is they don't give him more money. Skyler contacts Walt, who comes up with a plan to blame Ted for a crime that'll see him behind bars for good, he then poisons hank and frames ted for it. But before he gets poisoned Hank lets Jesse go, because he knows he isn't Heisenberg.

My guess is the ending is Jesse killing Walt, and confessing everything to the police.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 18th, 2013 @ 10:08 PM Reply

Tonight's episode was fantastic. Can't believe Todd and Lydia took out all of those guys. My bet is on them becoming the new Gus and Mike, as in the brains and brawn that Walter has to take down.

Anyone else's thoughts?

Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 18th, 2013 @ 10:14 PM Reply

i could barely hear any of the dialogue idk about you guys.

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 18th, 2013 @ 10:23 PM Reply

Sweet, I finally got something right.

I thought Marie and Skyler were going to go full out cat fight for a moment there, but that would have been overboard.

I wonder what Jesse will end up confessing next week, maybe about killing that kid, since his conscience must be really guilty.

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 18th, 2013 @ 10:47 PM Reply

He's happy no doubt that Walter has quit, don't forget, that's what he wanted in the first place. Now the operation is back to the way he likes them.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 18th, 2013 @ 11:06 PM Reply

This show is no Walking Dead, or My Mother the Car, but it's okay I guess.