Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 06:47 PM Reply

At 9/3/12 05:37 PM, Bees wrote:
At 9/3/12 05:30 PM, wankwest wrote:
/finale
Hey Bees, you're right.
You're right about everything you told us, you've made some very valid points.
It's a shame that your constant negative attitude still makes you an annoying cunt though.
excuse me for trying to discuss something in a 22page long discussion thread. i wonder what this thread would be like if NO ONE had conflicting opinions and everyone was just stroking their dicks to how AWESOME AND KAWAII WALTER IS XP

fuck off either respect my opinion or continue being a vapid one dimensional plebian twat

You're obviously trying way too hard to hate this show, and for what? People are obviously not going to like you for it.
cool? if i hated the show i would not have watched it up until this point. i obviously still find most of it tolerable and even entertaining.

Even though i'm an atheist, every night i pray to god
ugh leave

Can't you just try to ignore the show's supposed 'flaws' and enjoy the show like the rest of us?
no? if i want to discuss something i'll come to this thread and have people like crink, you know, with valid points and opinions, debate my stance on a certain topic and to try and sway my opinion/clear shit up i didn't understand. i'm not going to not do that because some random teen bopper doesn't like what i have to say about the show he jerks off to.

i am happy i am an annoying cunt because you are certainly not worthy to praise the king

It's the way you present your opinion is what rustles my Jimmies.
You seem to give that impression you throw shit at the show for how the story evolves in a certain direction while it COULD'VE escalated into a different one. I made that disrespectful reply because i think your arguments seem to thoroughly concentrate on one dimension and because your posts are always either disrespectful, cynical or both.

I shouldn't have started an argument like this though. We'll only conclude our dislike towards each other and nowhere further. I'll just try to ignore your posts from now on.

ALRIGHT BEES, I'LL FUCK OFF AND MASTURBATE FURIOUSLY OVER BREAKING BAD IN A LONELY CORNER ON MY OWN.

BBS Signature
Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 07:24 PM Reply

The series could have ended here (not that I want it to, but it would give us an "oh shit Hank found out and we don't know how it REALLY ends" type of ending.

Who wants to take bets that everything past Walt sitting in on that DEA raid with Hank in season 1 was just Walt considering what would happen if he really did sell meth, and he decides against it, and dies of cancer?

DarkShadowblade
DarkShadowblade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 07:50 PM Reply

At 9/3/12 07:24 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: The series could have ended here (not that I want it to, but it would give us an "oh shit Hank found out and we don't know how it REALLY ends" type of ending.

Who wants to take bets that everything past Walt sitting in on that DEA raid with Hank in season 1 was just Walt considering what would happen if he really did sell meth, and he decides against it, and dies of cancer?

Honestly, I would really love if the series ended on a cliffhanger this massive. Hank was going to find out eventually, it was just a matter of when and how.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.
For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature
Brewster
Brewster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Animator
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 08:02 PM Reply

At 9/3/12 07:24 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: Who wants to take bets that everything past Walt sitting in on that DEA raid with Hank in season 1 was just Walt considering what would happen if he really did sell meth, and he decides against it, and dies of cancer?

I would cut off my dick. I swear to god, they do that, and I'm out for good.

BBS Signature
boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 08:28 PM Reply

Some other things that I haven't seen talked about yet. Showing and not telling, this episode was great at it. They never tell you that Walter's cancer is back, but the fly and punched out towel dispenser lets you know. Same goes for Hank's stare. It shows you that he knows with out just flat out telling you.

Also, maybe I am interpreting this the wrong way, but I think Walt asking about why they troubled with the RV was his way of telling Jesse he cares about him. Walter stuck with the RV because he enjoyed being with Jesse, even though he hid it all they way through. He didn't want to come out and tell Jesse that (they don't have that kind of relationship) so he told him, with out telling him.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
DarkShadowblade
DarkShadowblade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 08:45 PM Reply

At 9/3/12 08:02 PM, BobyB64 wrote:
At 9/3/12 07:24 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: Who wants to take bets that everything past Walt sitting in on that DEA raid with Hank in season 1 was just Walt considering what would happen if he really did sell meth, and he decides against it, and dies of cancer?
I would cut off my dick. I swear to god, they do that, and I'm out for good.

How about this whole time Walter was dreaming and he's still working @ graymatter.
:ho ho ho.

BBS Signature
Chocomilk
Chocomilk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Reader
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 09:31 PM Reply

SERIES END PREDICTIONS Now is the time to post them.

Hank is all like "aw gawd this can't be happening" and goes back to the party and everyone's all "jesus hanky what took ya so long did you eat some of maries cooking before you came heh heh heh" and Hank goes "yo walt boi come see me here in the corner where nobody but your wife can overhear us."

So Hank tries to get an explanation from Walt that doesn't involve him being a ruthless drug lord, and Walt doesn't know what to do or how he was caught. So he goes, "Hey Hank, wanna try some of this peruvian corn starch" and poisons the shit out of Hank.

So Skyler knows what happened and she's all "walt you asshole" and Walt's all "I did what I had to do I'm the king woman". Then he SLLAAAAAPS her ass and she brings him a beer. Then he kills her and eats Walter Jr. and goes under a new name with Hollie.

And the reason Hollie wasn't seen in the 5th season opener was because Walt grew sentimental about leaving Hollie trapped in a 90 degree car like Skyler would always do. And the gun, well, since Walt's a cannibal he's probably going to use it to eat the waitress or something I don't know.

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 11:27 PM Reply

To think if Hank didn't, like, eat a bran muffin or something to get some fiber, he might never have caught Walt.

Pooping saves the day yet again.

creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 4th, 2012 @ 12:51 AM Reply

The episode was great. I love both the montage of the killings on the jails and the cooking/distribution/getting a lot of money and I felt nostalgic with those details who remind us about past seasons (the fly, the beaten dispenser at the hospital and obviously the Walter and Jesse chat about the old RV). And man, that cliffhanger was HUGE, I kind of know that Hank would find out about Walt but I never thought it would be that way, I thought maybe someone would told the DEA about Walt (maybe Todd) but that was a mistake of Walter change the whole dynamic of the show and I can't wait how Hank will confront Walt (fuck, I have to wait a whole freaking year!!!) .

Btw, does anyone remember when Gale gave the book to Walt? Sorry if it was already answered but I don't feel like reading Bees' long rantings.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet
Art Page|Art Thread|DeviantArt|Twitter

BBS Signature
DarkShadowblade
DarkShadowblade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 4th, 2012 @ 01:30 AM Reply

At 9/3/12 11:27 PM, Jester wrote: To think if Hank didn't, like, eat a bran muffin or something to get some fiber, he might never have caught Walt.

Pooping saves the day yet again.

What if... Walter Jr knew about his father all along and made Hank eat a Fiber Enriched Donut so he can find Gale's Journal and piece it all together?

Walt Jr saved the day via Breakfast again.

BBS Signature
Celx-Requin
Celx-Requin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 4th, 2012 @ 06:02 AM Reply

The half season finale was great!

Except the part where that Neo-Nazi guy made a reference to Usama Bin Laden getting killed, the series is supposed to take place in 2008 so within the context of the universe that statement doesn't make sense...

Other than that it was awesome!

Watch Shark Black HERE Watch CoolJaw HERE

BBS Signature
XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Movie Buff
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 4th, 2012 @ 09:46 AM Reply

At 7/9/11 10:21 PM, NEVR wrote: It's fucking awesome.

I have this on my netflix que, but if its not better then weeds ill be very upset. But i will give it a try atleast.

~X~

~X~ ~X~ ~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
POXNORA ??? A Very Unique game

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 4th, 2012 @ 01:11 PM Reply

At 9/4/12 01:30 AM, DarkShadowblade wrote:
What if... Walter Jr knew about his father all along and made Hank eat a Fiber Enriched Donut so he can find Gale's Journal and piece it all together?

Walt Jr saved the day via Breakfast again.

He pitys the fool who don't eat his breakfast

Breaking Bad (TV show)

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 4th, 2012 @ 03:17 PM Reply

This is the twist that has to happen.

Also, anyone else thinking Walter will try to pass off that the book was from Gretchen? I think it's too late at this point though, because like the fastfood bag in Gale's apartment, once Hank makes a connection, he doesn't stop chasing it.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 5th, 2012 @ 03:08 PM Reply

I'm really interested in what the fuck the machine gun was needed for, unless Walt plans on going out in a blaze of glory with the DEA considering most loose ends are tied up, or lolcartel who hasn't been seen for a while, problems with dem nazis, or the ominous european company,

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 6th, 2012 @ 09:00 PM Reply

I just watched the most recent episode and at the ending I said to myself "It's a good thing Hank was already sitting on the toilet when he found that book". This is the moment I've been waiting for, Hank finding out about Walt. I'm not really sure what to expect next at this point other than Hank trying to dig up dirt on Walt without Walt finding out that Hank is onto him. I'm really interested to see what happens with Jesse next because I have no clue which direction he'll be going in now.

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 6th, 2012 @ 09:05 PM Reply

At 9/6/12 09:00 PM, chiefindomer wrote: I just watched the most recent episode and at the ending I said to myself "It's a good thing Hank was already sitting on the toilet when he found that book". This is the moment I've been waiting for, Hank finding out about Walt. I'm not really sure what to expect next at this point other than Hank trying to dig up dirt on Walt without Walt finding out that Hank is onto him. I'm really interested to see what happens with Jesse next because I have no clue which direction he'll be going in now.

I'll think Hank will start trying to fit the puzzle, Walt was his missing piece. He'll start from early on and work his way up to Gus He might ask him small questions as well, and maybe pressure Lydia. Who knows though, it sucks that it re airs on next summer.

BBS Signature
MoonClock
MoonClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 7th, 2012 @ 12:01 AM Reply

It's going to be incredibly difficult for me to wait until next summer for the series to start up again.

I'll have to find other things to do in the meantime, like watch Breaking Bad from season one to where we left off on Sunday.

Signature...Ha...

Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 7th, 2012 @ 04:49 PM Reply

This is a link to the biggest revelations made in interviews with Mr Gilligan.

Inlcuding the fact the last episode used to be more clear on whether or not Walt had cancer, Walt Jr's favourite breakfast, when Gale gave Walt the book, that the flash forward scene at the star t if season 5 isn't actually nailed down, how the jail assassins will return, and more.

Brewster
Brewster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Animator
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 7th, 2012 @ 04:53 PM Reply

At 9/7/12 12:21 AM, Natick wrote:
At 9/7/12 12:01 AM, MoonClock wrote: It's going to be incredibly difficult for me to wait until next summer for the series to start up again.
I wouldn't dare even dream a 6th season right now.

There's not going to be a 6th season, the last episode was only the mid-season finale. The last half of season 5 starts back up in July.

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 7th, 2012 @ 04:54 PM Reply

At 9/7/12 04:49 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: This is a link to the biggest revelations made in interviews with Mr Gilligan.

Inlcuding the fact the last episode used to be more clear on whether or not Walt had cancer, Walt Jr's favourite breakfast, when Gale gave Walt the book, that the flash forward scene at the star t if season 5 isn't actually nailed down, how the jail assassins will return, and more.

The idea that Flynn or Walter, Jr. âEU" depending on what mood weâEUTMre in weâEUTMll call him one or the other âEU" but FlynnâEUTMs love of breakfast indeed seems to know no bounds.
Nice.

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 7th, 2012 @ 08:24 PM Reply

I hate year-long mid season breaks with a burning passion

BBS Signature
MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 7th, 2012 @ 08:30 PM Reply

At 9/7/12 08:24 PM, NEVR wrote: I hate year-long mid season breaks with a burning passion

we have a fucking year halfway through the motherfucking same season!?

I like really big willies.

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 7th, 2012 @ 09:04 PM Reply

At 9/7/12 08:30 PM, MrPercie wrote:
At 9/7/12 08:24 PM, NEVR wrote: I hate year-long mid season breaks with a burning passion
we have a fucking year halfway through the motherfucking same season!?

Well the next half airs in summer 2013, so slightly less than a year. But still pretty much a year.

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 7th, 2012 @ 09:29 PM Reply

I just watched this video that recaps the entire series up until now and at the end they showed the clip from the very beginning of Season 5's first episode. I completely forgot about it and expected them to get back to it earlier, but it's where Walt has hair again and he opens up the trunk of that car with a gun in it. Makes me think Walt will be on the run soon.

Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 8th, 2012 @ 11:57 PM Reply

A friend of mine just linked me to this. It's pretty damn cool.

estrago1
estrago1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 06:10 PM Reply

Relevant link

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 17th, 2012 @ 10:26 AM Reply

At 9/3/12 11:07 AM, Slint wrote: WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY MENTION THAT THING WALT TOOK AFTER THE COFFEE WITH LYDIA?

What was that anyway?
Did he poison her?

He was probably planning on poisoning her but decided not to cause she could be of use to him

what I don't get is how walter poisoned Brock with those leave thingies near the end of season 4 (it was implied he did that right?) I mean wtf

srry for posting too guys I only just finished the first part of season 5 can't wait for the next part

spoilers: hank dies on the toilet & walter rapes walter jr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES