Be a Supporter!

Breaking Bad (TV show)

  • 41,124 Views
  • 944 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-04 13:11:08 Reply

At 9/4/12 01:30 AM, DarkShadowblade wrote:
What if... Walter Jr knew about his father all along and made Hank eat a Fiber Enriched Donut so he can find Gale's Journal and piece it all together?

Walt Jr saved the day via Breakfast again.

He pitys the fool who don't eat his breakfast

Breaking Bad (TV show)


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Member since: May. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-04 15:17:12 Reply

This is the twist that has to happen.

Also, anyone else thinking Walter will try to pass off that the book was from Gretchen? I think it's too late at this point though, because like the fastfood bag in Gale's apartment, once Hank makes a connection, he doesn't stop chasing it.


I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-05 15:08:00 Reply

I'm really interested in what the fuck the machine gun was needed for, unless Walt plans on going out in a blaze of glory with the DEA considering most loose ends are tied up, or lolcartel who hasn't been seen for a while, problems with dem nazis, or the ominous european company,


All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-06 21:00:02 Reply

I just watched the most recent episode and at the ending I said to myself "It's a good thing Hank was already sitting on the toilet when he found that book". This is the moment I've been waiting for, Hank finding out about Walt. I'm not really sure what to expect next at this point other than Hank trying to dig up dirt on Walt without Walt finding out that Hank is onto him. I'm really interested to see what happens with Jesse next because I have no clue which direction he'll be going in now.


.

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-06 21:05:42 Reply

At 9/6/12 09:00 PM, chiefindomer wrote: I just watched the most recent episode and at the ending I said to myself "It's a good thing Hank was already sitting on the toilet when he found that book". This is the moment I've been waiting for, Hank finding out about Walt. I'm not really sure what to expect next at this point other than Hank trying to dig up dirt on Walt without Walt finding out that Hank is onto him. I'm really interested to see what happens with Jesse next because I have no clue which direction he'll be going in now.

I'll think Hank will start trying to fit the puzzle, Walt was his missing piece. He'll start from early on and work his way up to Gus He might ask him small questions as well, and maybe pressure Lydia. Who knows though, it sucks that it re airs on next summer.


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
MoonClock
MoonClock
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-07 00:01:39 Reply

It's going to be incredibly difficult for me to wait until next summer for the series to start up again.

I'll have to find other things to do in the meantime, like watch Breaking Bad from season one to where we left off on Sunday.


Signature...Ha...

Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Member since: Sep. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-07 16:49:45 Reply

This is a link to the biggest revelations made in interviews with Mr Gilligan.

Inlcuding the fact the last episode used to be more clear on whether or not Walt had cancer, Walt Jr's favourite breakfast, when Gale gave Walt the book, that the flash forward scene at the star t if season 5 isn't actually nailed down, how the jail assassins will return, and more.

Brewster
Brewster
  • Member since: Jan. 26, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Animator
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-07 16:53:09 Reply

At 9/7/12 12:21 AM, Natick wrote:
At 9/7/12 12:01 AM, MoonClock wrote: It's going to be incredibly difficult for me to wait until next summer for the series to start up again.
I wouldn't dare even dream a 6th season right now.

There's not going to be a 6th season, the last episode was only the mid-season finale. The last half of season 5 starts back up in July.


BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-07 16:54:55 Reply

At 9/7/12 04:49 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: This is a link to the biggest revelations made in interviews with Mr Gilligan.

Inlcuding the fact the last episode used to be more clear on whether or not Walt had cancer, Walt Jr's favourite breakfast, when Gale gave Walt the book, that the flash forward scene at the star t if season 5 isn't actually nailed down, how the jail assassins will return, and more.

The idea that Flynn or Walter, Jr. âEU" depending on what mood weâEUTMre in weâEUTMll call him one or the other âEU" but FlynnâEUTMs love of breakfast indeed seems to know no bounds.
Nice.


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-07 20:24:04 Reply

I hate year-long mid season breaks with a burning passion


BBS Signature
MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-07 20:30:01 Reply

At 9/7/12 08:24 PM, NEVR wrote: I hate year-long mid season breaks with a burning passion

we have a fucking year halfway through the motherfucking same season!?


my love of material goods is far greater than my love of food

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-07 21:04:09 Reply

At 9/7/12 08:30 PM, MrPercie wrote:
At 9/7/12 08:24 PM, NEVR wrote: I hate year-long mid season breaks with a burning passion
we have a fucking year halfway through the motherfucking same season!?

Well the next half airs in summer 2013, so slightly less than a year. But still pretty much a year.


BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-07 21:29:39 Reply

I just watched this video that recaps the entire series up until now and at the end they showed the clip from the very beginning of Season 5's first episode. I completely forgot about it and expected them to get back to it earlier, but it's where Walt has hair again and he opens up the trunk of that car with a gun in it. Makes me think Walt will be on the run soon.

Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-08 23:57:34 Reply

A friend of mine just linked me to this. It's pretty damn cool.

estrago1
estrago1
  • Member since: May. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-10-11 18:10:53 Reply

Relevant link


BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-10-17 10:26:35 Reply

At 9/3/12 11:07 AM, Slint wrote: WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY MENTION THAT THING WALT TOOK AFTER THE COFFEE WITH LYDIA?

What was that anyway?
Did he poison her?

He was probably planning on poisoning her but decided not to cause she could be of use to him

what I don't get is how walter poisoned Brock with those leave thingies near the end of season 4 (it was implied he did that right?) I mean wtf

srry for posting too guys I only just finished the first part of season 5 can't wait for the next part

spoilers: hank dies on the toilet & walter rapes walter jr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Member since: May. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-10-17 13:44:51 Reply

At 10/17/12 10:26 AM, Halberd wrote:
what I don't get is how walter poisoned Brock with those leave thingies near the end of season 4 (it was implied he did that right?) I mean wtf

It was explained in the first episode of season 5 that Saul was the one who gave the poisoned berries to Brock and stole the ricin cigarette to Jesse, obviously was the mastermind behind the plan.


Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet
Art Page|Art Thread|DeviantArt|Twitter

BBS Signature
Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-10-17 15:25:53 Reply

Best fucking show ever.


"Life is a bitch, so learn how to fuck it" | Become my NG fan! | #teamsuckdick

BBS Signature
Otto
Otto
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-10-17 18:00:20 Reply

At 9/3/12 11:07 AM, Slint wrote: WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY MENTION THAT THING WALT TOOK AFTER THE COFFEE WITH LYDIA?

What was that anyway?
Did he poison her?

That was to show us he planned to poison her, but liked her business proposition and backed out. Maybe nobody mentioned it because that was rather clear.


This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
WirelessBrain
WirelessBrain
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-10-23 15:03:14 Reply

Just watched the whole series and nearly cried when I heard the second half was going to air in a years time. I envy the ones who still have a few seasons left to watch.
Anyway heres my favourite quote from walter.
and favourite scene , and I though it was turning into a family melodrama in season 2

Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-10-23 16:46:48 Reply

At 9/8/12 11:57 PM, Jester wrote: A friend of mine just linked me to this. It's pretty damn cool.

Just realized that link doesn't work. Try this.

Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Member since: Sep. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-11-11 21:02:21 Reply

I just wanted to post this video. I really wish this season wasn't divided into two parts, I would have been fine with the season starting a year later as long as I got to see them all without interruptions.

TjStiches
TjStiches
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-11-11 22:08:38 Reply

At 11/11/12 09:02 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: I just wanted to post this video. I really wish this season wasn't divided into two parts, I would have been fine with the season starting a year later as long as I got to see them all without interruptions.

its the last season, gotta milk it for all its worth.

ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-11-12 00:01:36 Reply

At 11/11/12 10:08 PM, TjStiches wrote:
At 11/11/12 09:02 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: I just wanted to post this video. I really wish this season wasn't divided into two parts, I would have been fine with the season starting a year later as long as I got to see them all without interruptions.
its the last season, gotta milk it for all its worth.

If it means that Vince and the writers have enough time to write a really, really good ending for this show, then I'm fine with them taking a break.

Also, I'm wearing a Pollos Hermanos T-shirt as I type this. Lol!

Sig by Luis - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Dry-Ice
Dry-Ice
  • Member since: Apr. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-11-12 00:29:05 Reply

At 11/12/12 12:01 AM, ZJ wrote:
Also, I'm wearing a Pollos Hermanos T-shirt as I type this. Lol!

Where can I get one of these?

Also this:

Breaking Bad (TV show)


BBS Mod, PM me if you have something to report.

BBS Signature
POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-11-12 00:45:43 Reply

I got a "I am the one who knocks" t-shirt.
Sweet.


[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-11-12 01:06:15 Reply

At 11/12/12 12:29 AM, Dry-Ice wrote:
At 11/12/12 12:01 AM, ZJ wrote:
Also, I'm wearing a Pollos Hermanos T-shirt as I type this. Lol!
Where can I get one of these?

http://6dollarshirts.com/product.php?productid=11705


Sig by Luis - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Movie Buff
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-11-12 11:48:55 Reply

This is another show i need to add onto my netflix :(

~X~


~X~ ~X~ ~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
POXNORA ??? A Very Unique game

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-11-30 04:50:48 Reply

Thought of the Day: The writers of this show probably already know how everything is going to end and we have to wait until next summer.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Breaking Bad (TV show)


Sig by Luis - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-11-30 08:20:23 Reply

At 11/12/12 12:29 AM, Dry-Ice wrote:
Also this:

New spin-off show incoming.

"Baking Bad"