Be a Supporter!

Goku Vs Superman

  • 3,225 Views
  • 59 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2011-07-03 01:53:09 Reply

Goku easily nothing can beat japanese superiority.

EverReady2Kill
EverReady2Kill
  • Member since: May. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2011-07-03 02:23:23 Reply

At 7/3/11 01:53 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Goku easily nothing can beat japanese superiority.

World War 2.

And Goku would just Spirit Bomb and would get home just in time for lunch with Chichi and Gohan.


CAREFREE WHEREVER I MAY BE

BBS Signature
crazygiraffe
crazygiraffe
  • Member since: Jan. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Movie Buff
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2011-07-03 02:33:02 Reply

Batman, Batman would win.

verycoolguy
verycoolguy
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2011-07-03 03:13:28 Reply

Not sure. Toei animation did a great job showing what Goku is capable of. While I hear "Superman is as fast as light" and "super strength" he hasn't been portrayed well enough to match Goku's combat skills. It's almost impossible to make out a fight here, but let's just leave it with this.

Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2011-07-03 04:55:39 Reply

Oh God this again


Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show. You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
FalanX
FalanX
  • Member since: Mar. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2011-07-03 05:00:19 Reply

They're both really nice guys and only fight If they have to, they'd probably become friends.

Goku Vs Superman


You were almost a Jill Sandwich!!

BBS Signature
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2011-07-03 05:49:23 Reply

I guess it would be batman...


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp "Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
Asandir
Asandir
  • Member since: Dec. 23, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 36
Gamer
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2011-07-03 05:50:30 Reply

At 7/3/11 05:00 AM, FalanX wrote: They're both really nice guys and only fight If they have to, they'd probably become friends.

Most likely, yes. When they fight, I would bet on Goku.


Without truth, there is no justice. Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users Portal and Icon moderator

BBS Signature
919CDS
919CDS
  • Member since: May. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2011-07-03 15:01:44 Reply

At 7/3/11 01:34 AM, dlxrevolution wrote:
At 7/3/11 01:32 AM, 919CDS wrote: i didnt even kno goku ever went ss 5
Because he didn't.

yea thats what I thought


I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan ,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature
919CDS
919CDS
  • Member since: May. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2011-07-03 15:04:11 Reply

At 7/3/11 05:00 AM, FalanX wrote: They're both really nice guys and only fight If they have to, they'd probably become friends.

yes but goku always fights his friends, vegeta, krillin, and gohan theres alot more he mostly fights for training and shit I never said a fight to the death or tryin to kill eachother


I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan ,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature
dec-1310
dec-1310
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2011-07-03 15:12:23 Reply

None.
They never get to meet each other so they never fight.
Period

919CDS
919CDS
  • Member since: May. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2011-07-03 15:15:59 Reply

At 7/3/11 03:12 PM, dec-1310 wrote: None.
They never get to meet each other so they never fight.
Period

ok mr technical


I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan ,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature
bipolarmunkey
bipolarmunkey
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2011-07-03 15:30:36 Reply

At 7/3/11 12:05 AM, 919CDS wrote:
At 7/2/11 11:59 PM, bgraybr wrote: Neither because superhero movies and the show that Goku came from suck.
well you clearly have a mental problem if you thought dbz sucked

Yea, when I was younger, I loved DBZ. I don't watch that new Kia or whatever it is now, though. But I do remember loving it when I was a kid. Good stuff.

As for your question, I'd say Goku. Just because I'm a bigger fan of DBZ than Superman, lol.

Boxxy
Boxxy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2011-07-03 16:06:24 Reply

Goku is way stronger than superman. There's really no argument there.


The Saiyans are a true ham and cheese sandwich, DON'T UNDERESTOMATO!

Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2011-07-07 10:38:49 Reply

At 7/3/11 04:06 PM, Alex12345269 wrote: Goku is way stronger than superman. There's really no argument there.

But I guess they're both heroes, so why would they fight?


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp "Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
DjangoEX
DjangoEX
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2011-07-07 11:43:32 Reply

At 7/7/11 10:38 AM, Gimmick wrote:
At 7/3/11 04:06 PM, Alex12345269 wrote: Goku is way stronger than superman. There's really no argument there.
But I guess they're both heroes, so why would they fight?

So I guess you just had to revive this topic? Anyway PC Superman wins quite easily.

PurpleCandy
PurpleCandy
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-16 19:36:27 Reply

Superman actually has more abilities than Goku

Goku =
Super Strength (limit of said strength isn't much of a factor really)
Ki Blast that come form just about any part of his body (if strong enough can vaporize enemy if there weak enough)
Telepethy (He could confuse him, though he cant control minds)
Mind Read (only displayed a few times, I think they have to be unconcious or allow the mind control willingly)
Instant Transmission (he does travel FTL with this)
Minimal heat resistance and durability (He was burned by Nova Shenron, though his heat levels were high. But he was hurt by glass in his fight with Omega Shenron)

Superman =
Super Strength (explained, though superior to Goku in that he could chain-lift several planets)
Heat Vision (burns just about anything)
Telepathy (Silver Age Supes reads minds, and can erase them, though I think they have to be considerably weaker)
Super Super Speed (traveled lightyears without too much strain)
Extreme Durability (sun dipped without strain, alot of DBZ villains died in the sun who were more or less stronger than Goku)

I'm going with Superman. But Goku can stomp animated Superman that's definite. Though the animated Justice league combined will beat Goku.


BBS Signature
tahm10
tahm10
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-16 21:04:14 Reply

Goku needs oxygen, can fly at a top speed of about hypersonic, and has shown around planet destroying strength as his highest showing.

The slowest comic superman moves is about 10x the speed of light casually(slowing to around relativistic to avoid severe damage to the earth.), and he did this(look at image). Who do you think wins?

Goku Vs Superman


Join the Magikarp Army. Psn: Creepydentures , Mostly play fighting games(Mvc3, street fighter 3, JJBA) 3ds: 4382 - 2022 - 6462 - Simons

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-16 21:05:47 Reply

I'd have to say Goku because of one word: Kamehameha.


BBS Signature
Crazywill
Crazywill
  • Member since: Sep. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-16 21:10:08 Reply

If they were forced to fight, I would go with Superman over Goku. I don't care enough to explain why.


The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Animator
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-16 21:10:14 Reply

Goku, cuz he could eat Kryptonite if he was hungry enough.


WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-16 21:11:20 Reply

At 10/16/12 07:36 PM, PurpleCandy wrote:

ugh


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
tahm10
tahm10
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-16 21:12:09 Reply

At 10/16/12 09:05 PM, tyler2513 wrote: I'd have to say Goku because of one word: Kamehameha.

Superman commonly fights with Darkseid, a casual universe destroyer. When has the kamahama or any other attack in Goku's arsenal shown that destructive capability. (Before you say it, the spirit bomb A. can't injure the pure of heart and B. would take to long to charge considering Goku has no durability feats to take a hit from a guy who can DRAG PLANETS AT FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT)


Join the Magikarp Army. Psn: Creepydentures , Mostly play fighting games(Mvc3, street fighter 3, JJBA) 3ds: 4382 - 2022 - 6462 - Simons

BBS Signature
Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-16 23:39:00 Reply

Im inclined to say Goku because of all the different energy attacks he can do from a distance, and from up close. His combat skills are just about unmatched, and he can teleport, as well as super speed. Plus, a ton of his attacks are earth shattering, or rather, planet shattering
Superman's only long distance things are his laser eyes, and maybe his super breath. I'd have to say Superman and Goku's strength may be about equal, so a fist-fight may result in a tie, but other than that, Goku has it. I mean, even though Superman also has super speed, he cant teleport, giving Goku the advantage.
Who knows though

Master-X
Master-X
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-16 23:49:58 Reply

Superman had the balls to murder the President of the United States of America (in a parallel universe depicted in a cartoon where that fuck was Lex Luthor, archenemy). Goku has never done crap like that in any universe.

But that's neither here nor there. My answer would be Captain Marvel. Most of what Superman could do, the Cap did it first, and even sold more than Superman. DC one day decided to have a bitch-fit and sue their rival publisher for copyright infringment (despite ripping off shit from Whiz Comics).

Captain Marvel's comics did everything first. All that shit you see in comics? Guess who did it first?

SHAZAM!!

It's time to get pissed off.

ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Member since: May. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-17 02:30:14 Reply

Troll logic:

Saiyan > Man

Super Saiyan > Superman


A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
zag
zag
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-17 02:35:16 Reply

Superman wins, hands down...
In the past, I've been totally for Goku winning...
However, after a bit of research, virtually no non-divine can beat pre-crisis Superman, and even post-crisis is quite fucking powerful.

Goku vs. Post-Crisis would be a good match though.

By the way, as a character, I fucking hate Superman... He's incredibly powerful and has some decent story mechanics, but he's boring as fuck.

BBS Signature
ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Member since: May. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-17 02:35:56 Reply

At 10/16/12 09:12 PM, tahm10 wrote:
At 10/16/12 09:05 PM, tyler2513 wrote: I'd have to say Goku because of one word: Kamehameha.
Superman commonly fights with Darkseid, a casual universe destroyer. When has the kamahama or any other attack in Goku's arsenal shown that destructive capability. (Before you say it, the spirit bomb A. can't injure the pure of heart and B. would take to long to charge considering Goku has no durability feats to take a hit from a guy who can DRAG PLANETS AT FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT)

To be fair, anyone as powerful as base form Frieza in Dragon Ball Z can blow up a planet with an energy attack.

Goku even in his base form is far more powerful than that.

It is just that Goku never tried to blow up a planet because he's a hero, not an antagonist.


A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-17 02:50:17 Reply

The S on my shirt stands for 'Simple Man'.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.